Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:34:45

Cart meet horse.

Nice to see old mod boss unleash these insults in a public setting for once.

Im what.. angry, annoying, unstable and a loudmouth fluff this time eh? You got one of those correct. I have struggled with mental illness as a result of PTSD when my best friend and father died a week apart in my teens. I raised myself from the time I was 15 as a result, and have even had bouts of dissociative identity disorder and drug abuse. I've given speeches on controlling it thru cognitive behavioral therapy from Leeds to London, and Lancaster to LA. So yeah. I suppose unstable is in there, perhaps angry too. I like to think I generally have it under control when I'm not being harassed by those in leadership positions in my life.

I get topfed because its part of the game, and i get suicided against precedent when I say it's bullfluff that the mod boss is griefing netters. Thanks. You've officially made my point for me.

Griefing is a term for any game where you do something that has no benefit for you, and is intended to ruin someone else's gameplay. You know....like a normal set for you.

But it is nice that everyone can now see that you've been threatening to suicide me "over and over again" because I stand up to your harassment, and you insult me in ways that are actually sensitive to me. Real fluffin classy and appropriate for a mod.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:52:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit