Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 22:04:00

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
If prime wants I will be the new fa of imp and you can deal with me instead.

Ill play along. What are you gonna do when he harasses me and suicides me? I'll still feel like it's inappropriate behavior for a mod, but as imp FA, what would change for me? Right now I just get hit with a barrage of insults if i so much as mention his ruining LoC countries every set. Figure anything would change for me?

I suppose the mod boss would keep harassing me and suiciding me, which is my whole problem here, and then youd offer me reps potentially because you're a decent dude, although the returns are so narfed now id probably get better returns on a building specific bot to me, so unless you pay in cash, I'm kinda not into it. i would much prefer the harassment just to stop.

I have a pile of respect for you, smegma and ironx. Yall are some of my favorite players. Esp you hawk. We won team together in the waning days of Vicvixvi's life, a memory I got to share with his wife in the months after his passing. Iron too, he and i will probably play together somewhere until another one of us ends up 6 feet under. I'd certainly prefer any of you to the alternative for sure. I just fail to see how it stops the mod boss from harassing me and suiciding me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 22:08:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit