Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 10:49:51

Was interesting but more of the same as last time. I can only hope that the spectacle of these debates cut the field and force the moderators to ask questions that actually show what the candidates stand for.

Rubio looked good ,maybe people will start paying more attention now.

Fiorrina handled herself well and was impressive. First time I heard her.

Trump is Trump,just wish someone would tell him to knock off making the faces in response to comments. What is he the only one talking about the concerns with Korea?

Rand Paul,sorry,you can go home now.

Hucklebee...ditto, your shameless pr stunt with Kim Davis didn't give you a bump.

Cruz,..sorry,you lost me with the sad puppy dog look. I need presidential, not sad sack.

Kasich...smart guy ,needs acting lessons to come across better. Maybe call Trump?

Walker...don't need to hear anymore about what you claim to have done for Wisconsin. They really don't like you there.

Christie...thanks for shutting down the Trump/Fiorrina spectacle. Worked the crowd well by reaching out to the common worker woes. Afraid you still can't shake bridge gate.

Bush...sorry.if your own Mother isn't backing you,why would I? Don't need more of the same.

Carson..you're a nice guy,get away from these guys before you turn into them.

The rest? Why are you here?

All in all an entertaining waste of time. Looking forward to the newspaper today to see what they say.
After all,this is just my,one mans view of the show.
;)

Edited By: BladeEWG on Sep 17th 2015, 11:04:14. Reason: Thanks Vic
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 10:56:30

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Palmer...you're a nice guy,get away from these guys before you turn into them.

Palmer? You mean Carson?

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 11:02:50

Yeah ,thanks for that Vic
I keep thinking Carson Palmer.

Vic Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 11:56:32

lol that's awesome

zipper Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 12:02:25

w0w that is spot on how i feel as well.

the "outsider" keeps looking better.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2015, 12:09:42

I'd like to see Mike Hawk up there on that debate stage.

Mike Hawk would be a far better choice than any of those Republican candidates.

Mike Hawk would dominate.

In fact, there's nothing to debate here.
Mike Hawk would be a great President.
👽

TheORKINMan Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 13:20:26

Not gonna lie. Truly mp is getting more and more entertaining as this goes on.
Smarter than your average bear.

Reckless Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 14:38:21

Truly MP?

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 14:50:21

its all a puppet show.

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2015, 17:10:54

Trump may be entertaining, but I doubt we need much of that in the White House. And the insults are getting old. Maybe talk about what you will actually do if elected instead of just saying things will be great. I mean, if he gets elected, there will be so much winning we will be bored with all the winning.

And what's with "that face"? Do we really want to see "that" in the White House? (Rolling Stone interview reference)

Gotta agree with Blade's assessment up top.

I am a democrat, yet have been looking to see what Republican I could vote for since the Democrats don't have much to offer as far as candidates atm.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 18:33:24

i still think that donald trump running for president is a secret plot by the democrats to ensure another presidential win in 2016. so far it's worked wonderfully!

mrford Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 18:54:36

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Trump may be entertaining, but I doubt we need much of that in the White House. And the insults are getting old. Maybe talk about what you will actually do if elected instead of just saying things will be great. I mean, if he gets elected, there will be so much winning we will be bored with all the winning.

https://youtu.be/zemrWBIc_hE?t=1m47s
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 21:04:14

I'm really loving this. Politics really fascinates me,always has.
When I was younger I wanted to get into politics but I was told I was too honest for it by an alderman.
Unfortunately I took that to heart and moved on.
Funny eh?

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2015, 21:15:03

Originally posted by Trife:
i still think that donald trump running for president is a secret plot by the democrats to ensure another presidential win in 2016. so far it's worked wonderfully!

Would be a good plan, except the democrats need to put someone up that is worth electing.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mdevol Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 21:56:37

I watch it and thought that Fiorina did well and Kasich did well. Rubio did okay, Christie did okay. Everybody else Sucked. I was hoping to see Carson establish himself a little more but he appeared to get lost in the shuffle . I know this debate style isn't what he is all about, but I was thinking he would have gotten a few one liners at least.

All in all, I am sick of the continual Reagan talk every cycle. I'd like to see someone say they are proud to be themselves, that they will lead as themselves based on their principles and fundamental beliefs and not some unwritten yet binding set of Republican approved talking points.

There is a reason that Congress has that dogs hit awful approval rating. The people are sick and tired of the same old crap being thrown at us. Also, fluff you Ohio for continually electing Mr Orange (John Boehner). But I suppose I can't expect much from the same people that poop in coolers while tailgating and celebrate the return of a disgraced former coach that is blacklisted from coaching for breaking multiple rules that he sat on the comittee to erite. The same coach who wrote multiple books about ethics and inegrity and was nicknamed fittingly "The Senator"

My $0.02

Edited By: mdevol on Sep 18th 2015, 1:11:33. Reason: sensitivity
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vic Game profile

Sep 18th 2015, 0:24:36

*^improper use of whom.
the same coach 'who', not 'whom'

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 18th 2015, 1:52:36

Originally posted by mdevol:

All in all, I am sick of the continual Reagan talk every cycle. I'd like to see someone say they are proud to be themselves, that they will lead as themselves based on their principles and fundamental beliefs and not some unwritten yet binding set of Republican approved talking points.

They all want to associate themselves with Reagan because he was the last Republican President who actually believed what he was saying.... And did what he said he would do.

Frybert Game profile

Sep 18th 2015, 2:22:25

They want to associate with him because he's the only president since before Kennedy to be elected twice and be considered 'clean'.

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 1:49:12

And Walker drops out

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2015, 3:41:15

I still don't see why they call these debates. They are Collective Press Conferences.

If there was a debate, there would be two sides to the argument. All I see is Politicians on parade.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

aponic Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 16:56:34

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I still don't see why they call these debates. They are Collective Press Conferences.

If there was a debate, there would be two sides to the argument. All I see is Politicians on parade.

+1
SOF
Cerevisi

Oceana Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 19:05:16

Does anyone have a policy???

How come the Reality Star, can't seem to say anything of Reality.

Donald going to Renegotiate our debt?

Is Carly's I can Shrink the Government, just like I Shrank HP?

As for Dr. Ben, Please drink a few cups of Espresso on the way to the next Press conference, I would think his classes must be rough to sit through at John Hopkins.

As for Rubio, he might be a good President someday, but look at what we got having a first term senator who mostly just campaigned for president during that term got us.

Huck and Santorium , how many times does it take to figure out it aint going to happen.
and on the trip home to Ark. let the Canadian out and let him walk across the Texas border.

think that leaves the Governors, and can't see a fourth term for Cheney.

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 23:56:23

its all a puppet show.

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 1:29:07

Very nice Oceana 😊

Hopefully the field starts to tighten up soon.
I actually think Bush might bail out soon also

Schilling Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 1:56:24

Is there a check box for "none of the above" that counts for anything in voting?

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 17:07:03

Deez Nutz 2016

ZDH Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 21:51:07

Definetly voting for Deez Nutz!
-BigZ

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 22:49:46

he is a registered candidate

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 25th 2015, 14:03:50

I watch it and thought that Fiorina did well and Kasich did well. Rubio did okay, Christie did okay. Everybody else Sucked. I was hoping to see Carson establish himself a little more but he appeared to get lost in the shuffle . I know this debate style isn't what he is all about, but I was thinking he would have gotten a few one liners at least.

There is a reason that Congress has that dogs hit awful approval rating. The people are sick and tired of the same old crap being thrown at us. Also, fluff you Ohio for continually electing Mr Orange (John Boehner). But I suppose I can't expect much from the same people that poop in coolers while tailgating and celebrate the return of a disgraced former coach that is blacklisted from coaching for breaking multiple rules that he sat on the comittee to erite. The same coach who wrote multiple books about ethics and inegrity and was nicknamed fittingly "The Senator"

My $0.02

And the big news!, Boehner resigning. Didn't see that coming.

Vic Game profile

Sep 25th 2015, 14:27:59

gimme carson palmer news asap

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2015, 15:06:09

rep is a strong gov

not just viable for casher

Vic Game profile

Sep 25th 2015, 15:49:02

lol typical ensh +1 post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 25th 2015, 22:00:36

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

My $0.02

And the big news!, Boehner resigning. Didn't see that coming.

Bout time

Ruthie

Sep 25th 2015, 22:30:48

damn ... would have rather seen Mitch McConnell retire lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Schilling Game profile

Sep 26th 2015, 22:50:39

I would rather see a fire at Capitol Hill will all parties secured inside until the screaming stops. We need a new batch of managers.

Just my $.02.

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 2:37:48

Fiorina tops the list for my support. Marco Rubio isn't far behind.

My biggest disappointment of the second debate was Rand Paul. I so wanted to support Rand Paul because I think he would honestly remove the federal government from as many things that it has no part being in as possible. He may survive through the next debate, but his response to military questions needs to be, "I will only use the military when we need to, but I will not hesitate when those times come. I will not draw red lines, unless I absolutely mean them. When I am president and we speak as a nation to our allies and our adversaries, they will listen and they will believe every word that we say. I won't use the military to needlessly interfere in foreign matters, so the the world will take notice when I do use it."
-Angel1

braden Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 3:10:02

would rand paul, as president, removing his ability to legislate, through his newly appointed ability to legislate, be something you'd agree or disagree with?

"I so wanted to support Rand Paul because I think he would honestly remove the federal government from as many things that it has no part being in as possible."

because he being the executive and ruling government (through veto or ones phone and pen or anointing federal judges), it would by definition be the federal government removing the federal government.. which is, like, logically, smacking my face against a wall..

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2015, 3:17:00

Originally posted by Angel1:
I so wanted to support Rand Paul because I think he would honestly remove the federal government from as many things that it has no part being in as possible.

Would that include my girlfriend's vagina?
👽

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 1st 2015, 14:41:27

Originally posted by cyref:
I so wanted to support Rand Paul because I think he would honestly remove the federal government from as many things that it has no part being in as possible.

No, because when the republicans boast about loving freedom, they are only referring to economic freedom (freedom for business to be unregulated).

They aren't interested in social/personal freedom. They are interested in imposing christian ideals of proper behavior onto everyone, regardless of whether or not they follow christian or another religion's doctrine.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Oct 1st 2015, 14:54:50
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 14:54:20

Of course not, duh. They're all up in your girlfriends vagina, and in consenting adults' bedrooms.

elvesrus

Oct 1st 2015, 15:13:35

Originally posted by Trife:

Of course not, duh. They're all up in your girlfriends vagina, and in consenting adults' bedrooms.

Sounds like we need to use the 3rd amendment.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 15:25:58

well, if republicans equate 'A well regulated Militia' as citizens in the 2nd amendment, then i'm sure we can use 'soldiers' as the government in the 3rd amendment.

Vic Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 15:37:51

discussing politics on AT
#blindleadingtheblind
#DRcarsonpalmer
#QBbencarson
#peepswhoknownothingexplaininglittletopeepswhoknowevenless
#abandonthread

Trife Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 16:45:47

Originally posted by Vic:
discussing anything on AT
#blindleadingtheblind
#peepswhoknownothingexplaininglittletopeepswhoknowevenless
#abandonthread
#randominsults

ftfy, you moron

Ruthie

Oct 1st 2015, 16:48:36

"They are interested in imposing christian ideals of proper behavior onto everyone, regardless of whether or not they follow christian or another religion's doctrine. "

How disappointing it was to me that the Pope supposedly arranged a private meeting with Kim Davis. Arent her 15 minutes of fame over? They should be.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

elvesrus

Oct 1st 2015, 17:05:12

guess I was getting my issues crossed. that's supposed to be the NSA argument.

hope the pope was reminding her about numbers 30:2 and similar passages.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ruthie

Oct 2nd 2015, 16:23:43

she is a hypocrite with a capital H

but then she is operating under "gods authority"

*rolls eyes*

yea, ok
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady