Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 17th 2015, 10:49:51

Was interesting but more of the same as last time. I can only hope that the spectacle of these debates cut the field and force the moderators to ask questions that actually show what the candidates stand for.

Rubio looked good ,maybe people will start paying more attention now.

Fiorrina handled herself well and was impressive. First time I heard her.

Trump is Trump,just wish someone would tell him to knock off making the faces in response to comments. What is he the only one talking about the concerns with Korea?

Rand Paul,sorry,you can go home now.

Hucklebee...ditto, your shameless pr stunt with Kim Davis didn't give you a bump.

Cruz,..sorry,you lost me with the sad puppy dog look. I need presidential, not sad sack.

Kasich...smart guy ,needs acting lessons to come across better. Maybe call Trump?

Walker...don't need to hear anymore about what you claim to have done for Wisconsin. They really don't like you there.

Christie...thanks for shutting down the Trump/Fiorrina spectacle. Worked the crowd well by reaching out to the common worker woes. Afraid you still can't shake bridge gate.

Bush...sorry.if your own Mother isn't backing you,why would I? Don't need more of the same.

Palmer..you're a nice guy,get away from these guys before you turn into them.

The rest? Why are you here?

All in all an entertaining waste of time. Looking forward to the newspaper today to see what they say.
After all,this is just my,one mans view of the show.
;)