Banks getting broke into.

hestons black?

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:46:00

Ingin crAcker i is
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:48:38

2nd area of major protest in st. Louis now. Close enough for me to be concerned for my saftey, but far enough that there would be enough warning its headed my way

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:48:59

hestons a newspaper?

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:49:56

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
2nd area of major protest in st. Louis now. Close enough for me to be concerned for my saftey, but far enough that there would be enough warning its headed my way

if you see shadows and are spooked dont forget second ammendment rights!

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:53:44

bad white people? i know, lets go hit micky dees!

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:54:13

You joke but I would shoot the fluff out of some hooligans acting dumb as fluff at my expense. It isn't a joke when you are involved.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:54:29

NOT THE FERGUSON MARKET AND LIQOUR! :(:(!

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:55:01

well, i blame the white people who bred their intelligence out of them. fluffing white people.

iccyh Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:57:04

Originally posted by braden:
love ya, bud, much respect, great conversation we've had in the last few months.. but seriously, i mean, you might want to quit life if words are so bad that you want to quit something that brings you joy. if the game doesn't bring you joy, then fluff us all. but ideas being different than yours equates to not wanting to be here? if i held this view for, lets say immigration into canada, i would be considered racist. why can how other people think bother you, but how other people think isn't allowed to bother us?

It is a question of personal priorities. I have a lot of things I enjoy and can spend my time on them, most of which don't involve me having to tolerate racism. Racism doesn't deserve to be tolerated: I refuse to do so and actually quite resent suggestions that I should put my head in the sand and just go along with what's happening here.

In the context of immigration, there are lots of legitimate reasons for concern and lots of room for debate, but if you couch your hypothetical opposition to immigration in terms of things like "cultural differences" and the like, I'll probably have little tolerance for it unless you can demonstrate that you're not stereotyping and can provide evidence of actual harms. Hell, I'd read/listen to any attempt to convince me of a point on nearly anything, but that isn't how things tend to go on AT, where people tend to prefer trolling over construction discussion and engagement.

Nov 25th 2014, 4:01:07

And now st. Louis city and county is shut down....... all schools are being cancelled, all courts, meals on wheels, starting to be called off.....

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:03:18

how come white people don't riot when black folk, i don't know, lets call it militarize parts of la with their gangs and guns and lack of racial tolerance? why can blacks riot because of lawful decisions, and white people who disagree with their actions are in the wrong and deplorable?

threats of violence determine right or wrong? no, sorry, skin colour now determines right or wrong.. since i'm white, unless i am pro riot or anti white police, i'm a bad person?
well.. guys, opinion is well and good, unless you're white and your opinion is about people who aren't? this is racist..

crest23 Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:06:23

Originally posted by iccyh:

Pang and Requiem: I could not come to the forums, but that's akin to burying my head in the sand, and that is not something I find morally acceptable. I don't have the ability to change or improve things, so I'm just going to bury my head in the sand and leave and pretending it will stop with my absence.

Edited By: crest23 on Nov 25th 2014, 4:17:07
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 4:11:39

here here, quite right, the south shall rise again

also, heart jeff davis
wtf, you're a canadian, dude.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:21:13

Originally posted by blid:
here here, quite right, the south shall rise again

also, heart jeff davis
wtf, you're a canadian, dude.

racist much? find me a liqour store to rob, i was insulted now i need to show my true.. colours?

iccyh Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:29:48

how come white people don't riot when black folk, i don't know, lets call it militarize parts of la with their gangs and guns and lack of racial tolerance? why can blacks riot because of lawful decisions, and white people who disagree with their actions are in the wrong and deplorable?

threats of violence determine right or wrong? no, sorry, skin colour now determines right or wrong.. since i'm white, unless i am pro riot or anti white police, i'm a bad person?
well.. guys, opinion is well and good, unless you're white and your opinion is about people who aren't? this is racist..
False equivalence, dude. Gangs are not like the military or police, gangs are not widely supported by any segment of society (gangs aren't "their" gangs, they're a blight to everyone and characterizing gangs as "theirs" is bad news), and gangs don't have the power of the law behind them. Since you ask about lawfulness, I'll remind you that segregation was perfectly lawful; something being lawful doesn't make it right

You don't have to be pro-riot to recognize that for a lot of people, events in Ferguson are being viewed through the lens of a lifetime of subtle (and, often not-so-subtle) racism and oppression that has taught them to distrust authority since authority treats people unfairly simply because of their skin colour. That doesn't make rioting right, but it certainly makes people's anger more understandable.

People who disagree with the rioting aren't horrible people, unless they express their disagreement in horrible terms (for the record, I disagree with the rioting). There's a huge difference between, for example, thinking that individuals unfortunately enough to be in the path of the riot shouldn't have to pay the price for society's mistakes, and saying something like blacks are idiots because they don't trust the prosecutor and grand jury.

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:37:53

blaming society, while suggesting society is white and anti black, is itself racist. and also does nothing but further separate the "races" on an already fragile balance. what is subtle about any of this? a black man was killed by a white man, and black people got incredibly fluffing angry. the law came into play, and the law, that sees naught colour class or creed, determined whether right was done or wrong was done. certain people of a certain ethnic upbringing then determined that the blind justice of law wasn't good enough and resorted to, wait for it, rioting.

those people are morons and should be put in jail. all of them. if you're not currently in your home or your place of business, you should be rounded up and put in jail. defense of the innocent is more important than respect for the ignorant or criminal element. no skin colour, no race, no creed, no political orientation; go home or go to jail. so very simple.

and even then, the blix will cry and scream something about i guess democrats upholding the runaway slave act? where is franklin pierce when you need him?

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 4:43:20

my entire life the nysb and later the tdsb has instilled a sense of white regret in me. they have told me since i was too young to know any better, that as a white male i need to bend over backwards so as not to offend people.

this doesn't make my terribly thought out ocncepts of racial inferiority right, mind you, but at least now we can all understand it better? i'm not a bad person, i was simply taught poorly?

iccyh Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 5:29:12

Acknowledging that racism exists and is a social problem isn't racist, it's realist; you can't fix something you don't acknowledge as a problem. Saying that we're not allowed to acknowledge racism, on the other hand, perpetuates the (racist) status quo, much like "don't ask, don't tell" institutionalized homophobia in the military.

In lots of situations, people look at it through different lenses because they've had different experiences and view it in different contexts. You, for example, I'd guess (and this is just guessing, I'm not claiming to know) has not run into a situation where you, or your family, or your friends, etc have ever been treated particularly poorly or unfairly, and certainly haven't been treated that way in any kind of systematic manner.

On the other hand, for many people in Ferguson, they've been treated unfairly by the law or identify with others who have been: they don't trust that the authorities are fair, and given the history in the US (and elsewhere, it isn't like we should really be patting ourselves on the back up here) that's probably a fair thing to do. It isn't like the 60's were really that long ago, and it isn't like racism ended in the 60's anyway.

When people start rioting, getting the police onto the street to confront them doesn't strike me as particularly effective. I'm no expert in policing, but forcefully rounding up and engaging people risks further violence, where as containing the riot and dealing with the perpetrators at a later date is probably a better approach (see the Vancouver riots etc) in terms of public safety, police safety, and general effectiveness.

To varying degrees, we're all poorly taught and that extends to things far beyond racism. All you can do is try to do better than your parents and teachers, really :P

blid

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 5:35:45

liberal
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 5:49:48

Lock n load.

Trife Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 6:08:30

sadly, not surprisingly, this thread went exactly the way i expected it to go

#icanseethefuture

#onlybecauseyouflufftardsaresopredictable

#ATisamafluffcesspoolyaknowwhatimsayinnnnnnnn

#rockpileforlife

#j-rockbaby

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 6:14:17

Officer shot

Lol saw a reporter get nailed in the head with a rock and fell to the ground

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 6:22:28

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
I have already been jumped by 3 blacks not long ago , thugs in the middle of the night..... I really don't care either way. I am not far from there and would actually love them to start something. I have been waiting for years for them to start crap here in old St. Louis being as I am a southerner with a sharp eye using a gun.

Theres a support group founded by syko killa that may help you, you're not alone

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 6:35:51

Oakland cali is rioting, i am heading out there now..i think its smaller scale though ill take pics

derp derp

Nov 25th 2014, 6:54:44

~10% of those rioting actually care about any real issues

the rest just want a piece of the chaos

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 7:13:36

Ignorance creates chaos
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

derp derp

Nov 25th 2014, 7:53:14

i agree

unfortunately those out there causing the trouble are too ignorant to realize that they are doing nothing but further hurting their own communities and fellow citizens

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 8:14:35

Originally posted by derp derp:
i agree

unfortunately those out there causing the trouble are too ignorant to realize that they are doing nothing but further hurting their own communities and fellow citizens

Yup, vicious cycle :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 8:24:04

LMFAO i just heard a reporter say the police are the cause of the rioting, because their presence incites anger...yeah, if police werent there none of this wld have happened, right
wasn't me...

Penguine Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 11:47:27

Originally posted by mrford:
I hate everyone equally

Some people want to be hated more than others, and I oblige them.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Wow Obama, just WOW, he's an instigator of racism, #1 ignorant.

"Rule of Law"? "Nation of Law"? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well, i blame the white people who bred their intelligence out of them. fluffing white people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're obviously in the KKK.

There's a huge difference between, for example, thinking that individuals unfortunately enough to be in the path of the riot shouldn't have to pay the price for society's mistakes, and saying something like blacks are idiots because they don't trust the prosecutor and grand jury.

I can't help but picture a petulant child throwing a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way when they have "breaking news" in Ferguson. ***NEWSFLASH*** Everyone and their cousin knew this fluff was going to happen unless Officer Wilson was given the Death Sentence. Is it really breaking news if we knew it was going to happen?

Originally posted by major:
they will riot no matter what the grand jury decision ...

See? He knew it was going to happen.

Originally posted by iccyh:
Acknowledging that racism exists and is a social problem isn't racist, it's realist; you can't fix something you don't acknowledge as a problem. Saying that we're not allowed to acknowledge racism, on the other hand, perpetuates the (racist) status quo, much like "don't ask, don't tell" institutionalized homophobia in the military.

In lots of situations, people look at it through different lenses because they've had different experiences and view it in different contexts. You, for example, I'd guess (and this is just guessing, I'm not claiming to know) has not run into a situation where you, or your family, or your friends, etc have ever been treated particularly poorly or unfairly, and certainly haven't been treated that way in any kind of systematic manner.

On the other hand, for many people in Ferguson, they've been treated unfairly by the law or identify with others who have been: they don't trust that the authorities are fair, and given the history in the US (and elsewhere, it isn't like we should really be patting ourselves on the back up here) that's probably a fair thing to do. It isn't like the 60's were really that long ago, and it isn't like racism ended in the 60's anyway.

When people start rioting, getting the police onto the street to confront them doesn't strike me as particularly effective. I'm no expert in policing, but forcefully rounding up and engaging people risks further violence, where as containing the riot and dealing with the perpetrators at a later date is probably a better approach (see the Vancouver riots etc) in terms of public safety, police safety, and general effectiveness.

To varying degrees, we're all poorly taught and that extends to things far beyond racism. All you can do is try to do better than your parents and teachers, really :P

tl;dr

Edited By: Penguine on Nov 25th 2014, 11:50:30. Reason: Extra "quote" somewhere
See Original Post

Nov 25th 2014, 11:51:53

FYI, the police being shot was unrelated to the looting. It was in a residential area to cops responding to a Breakin, and the guy open fired on cops.

Riddler Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 11:58:40

It seems out of all of the looting not a single pair of work boots were stolen so far... a trend that will stay the course....
just sayin

Penguine Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 12:11:37

Originally posted by Riddler:
It seems out of all of the looting not a single pair of work boots were stolen so far... a trend that will stay the course....
just sayin

Ought to use one of those drones to start dropping work boots amongst the protesters. It will break up the riots a lot faster than tear gas.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 12:15:09

lol
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

blid

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 12:36:13

yall are really racist

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 13:29:08

I think the media is partly to blame for all of this. They hype and pump it up to the point where everyone jumps in. Also they misreport based on hearsay and not fact.

The fact of the matter is the grand jury who were the only people to review all evidence and interview all witnesses found no reason to indite. The fact that people in the street just wanted mob rule and not justice is not American.

All in all I hope the police go back and watch all the news footage and arrest everyone they possibly can. I saw a shot of a liquor store just getting looted. This isn't Afghanistan this is America I hope we don't put up with that fluff. I want everyone punished to the fullest extent of law.

I also propose if you are on welfare and you were caught rioting that you get your benefits taken away.

Edited By: Requiem on Nov 25th 2014, 13:34:51

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 13:57:23

Iccyh, you are a broken person. Stop promising us you're going to leave if you're just going to keep spewing your trash.

yall are really racist

And yet, we aren't the ones shooting cops over a lawful, correct decision. Weren't you one of the folks calling us racist when we said the evidence matched the cops story? Looks like we were right again.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 14:12:52

the facts of the case dont matter

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 14:28:22

is it too early to predict that Ferguson is going to be off the list of "Top 10,000 Decent Places To Live In The US" for the next century?

and since it's near Thanksgiving...

Thank God that those idiots don't riot every time a black person shoots someone to death.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 14:50:32

But it does.

Many percieve it be racist that people only want/wait forevidence to clear a man of any wrong doing
The Death Knights

XI

CAT FACTS

Nov 25th 2014, 15:38:29

FERGUSON, MO:

WORST THANKSGIVING PARADE EVER

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 16:32:54

Stop being an idiot, blid, you're better than that, but if you opt to continue being one, go right ahead and click on the link in my sig down there, it's intended for your kind of behavior...
(•_•)

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2014, 16:55:43

the thing is that they riot in their own friggen neighborhood. If they really wanted to make a point they would head elsewhere to do so.. completely ineffective.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 17:03:20

Originally posted by martian:
the thing is that they riot in their own friggen neighborhood. If they really wanted to make a point they would head elsewhere to do so.. completely ineffective.

There's no making points here.
(•_•)

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 17:10:27

Did that really just happen? WTF?

Are you just trolling? Being ironic? fluffing with us all?

Nov 25th 2014, 17:12:56

Originally posted by martian:

you might want to fact check that. i heard that most of the arrests were people from St. Louis. non-residents of Ferguson.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 17:13:01

I don't get it because there are two more separate cases still active on it. The department of justice and a civil case is still pending...

Nov 25th 2014, 17:15:51

yah. facts might actually change your racist victimized belief system.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.