Verified:

Trife Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 18:43:40

Will there be calm? Will there be rioting and violence?

Collzaboration Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 18:47:31

I have already been jumped by 3 blacks not long ago , thugs in the middle of the night..... I really don't care either way. I am not far from there and would actually love them to start something. I have been waiting for years for them to start crap here in old St. Louis being as I am a southerner with a sharp eye using a gun.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 19:09:27

Sharpton is inciting people to riot all over the country. What a villainous piece of scum he is.

Collzaboration Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 20:16:11

He just better pra
Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Sharpton is inciting people to riot all over the country. What a villainous piece of scum he is.

He better hope and pray mr reverend does not come directly across my path. :D

braden Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 20:22:47

i hope black people beat up white people and arent charged with hate crimes and then white people riot.. oh, wait, i forgot about class and self respect; it will never happen.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2014, 21:27:06

There's always a few jerks who want to be agitators/anarchists in any demonstration. I'm sure tonight will be no different.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 21:31:00

Well the FBI arrested two men, with questionable names, for buying stuff to build pipe bombs...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...-with-expl_n_6202402.html

iccyh Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 21:42:32

I'm seriously considering quitting the game again 'cause I don't want to associate myself with anything that has forums like EE does. I like the game, I like the alliance I'm in, I like being able to talk to all of the friends I have here, but I'm to the point where I'm ready to quit regardless because I'm continually disgusted by what I read here.

Trife Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 21:50:00

Originally posted by iccyh:
I'm seriously considering quitting the game again 'cause I don't want to associate myself with anything that has forums like EE does. I like the game, I like the alliance I'm in, I like being able to talk to all of the friends I have here, but I'm to the point where I'm ready to quit regardless because I'm continually disgusted by what I read here.

I can't remember who came up with the idea, but if the forums were renamed FreeRepublic it'd be quite fitting. It's sad.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2014, 21:51:52

Just don't come to AT then, Iccyh....

I'm here a lot less lately as well but that was mainly because of the level of discourse not being worth the time to partake in more so than being offended by what I read here.

Every country/nationality/race/religion/game/forum has some idiots who say (post) a bunch of ignorant stuff. This venue is no different. If you're remembering it differently it's probably because back then there was a lot more game-related talk. The game related talk has fallen for a large number of reasons both related to the quantity of players and energy level folks bring to the game today vs 15 years ago. :)

I still contend that this forum is better than any major news site in terms of the content and discussion we bring, however I consider that bar VERY low.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 21:51:53

No one makes you click the forums link to come here to read the posts :p You could just play the game!

iccyh Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 21:58:12

Trife: I'm generally sympathetic to your viewpoints, but the reason I posted what I did was in large part 'cause you're encouraging exactly the kind of responses that are going to make me cringe in disgust by phrasing things the way you did. It isn't your fault that other people are being idiots, but I saw the thread title and my heart just sank.

Pang and Requiem: I could not come to the forums, but that's akin to burying my head in the sand, and that is not something I find morally acceptable. I don't have the ability to change or improve things, so the best thing I can do is to leave and not associate myself with EE.

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 22:00:40

Buh bye..

The Death Knights

XI

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 22:12:40

Trife. . .you're encouraging exactly the kind of responses that are going to make me cringe. . .

That is literally almost 100% of his posts. We established in another thread he is nothing but a dirty troll. Even Trife could not argue that.

Trife Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 22:18:37

I'm just doing a little fishing O:)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 22:42:55

Trife: I'm generally sympathetic to your viewpoints, but the reason I posted what I did was in large part 'cause you're encouraging exactly the kind of responses that are going to make me cringe in disgust by phrasing things the way you did. It isn't your fault that other people are being idiots, but I saw the thread title and my heart just sank.

Pang and Requiem: I could not come to the forums, but that's akin to burying my head in the sand, and that is not something I find morally acceptable. I don't have the ability to change or improve things, so the best thing I can do is to leave and not associate myself with EE.
Yeah...dont let the door hit ya lmao
wasn't me...

major Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 22:46:07

they will riot no matter what the grand jury decision ...

blid

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2014, 22:51:31

Originally posted by Trife:
I can't remember who came up with the idea, but if the forums were renamed FreeRepublic it'd be quite fitting. It's sad.
Yeah. Collzaboration daydreaming about gunning down "blacks" because he blames the entire race for being jumped. Vic Rattlehead proposing a system that bars people from voting and coming up and acting like al sharpton is some sort of boogeyman... iccyh saying he doesn't believe in class. It's like a clown college in here
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Nov 24th 2014, 23:19:56

Im sitting here watching the news, watching as all of St. Louis who don't wanna partake in protesting/rioting begin to hunker down. My commute home takes me past a common protest area (Grand/Shaw, site of protests when the armed person was killed by a cop), and i had to take a different way to avoid whatever may be coming.

A TON of high dollar retail is shutting down early as we speak in the County, and the Wal-Mart near ground zero is closed until they feel the threat of looting is gone.

Most of us are just going on a wait and see. People with businesses/property near symbolic points are taking precautionary measures. The rest of us are pretty much staying in tonight it seems.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 1:05:34

Originally posted by blid:
Yeah. Collzaboration daydreaming about gunning down "blacks" because he blames the entire race for being jumped. Vic Rattlehead proposing a system that bars people from voting and coming up and acting like al sharpton is some sort of boogeyman... iccyh saying he doesn't believe in class. It's a clown college in here

Fixed 🍻
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 1:38:05

Originally posted by blid:
Yeah. Collzaboration daydreaming about gunning down "blacks" because he blames the entire race for being jumped. Vic Rattlehead proposing a system that bars people from voting and coming up and acting like al sharpton is some sort of boogeyman... iccyh saying he doesn't believe in class. It's like a clown college in here
yeah because noone is entitled to their opinion...i mean what is this, America?
wasn't me...

Nov 25th 2014, 1:42:45

20 minutes out, and everyone is either protesting, on their way to protest, working, or are on channels 2/4/5 awaiting the decision.....

RLenga MD Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 1:44:38

Stay alive MO, but get a nice tv

Nov 25th 2014, 1:50:45

Lol. I havent heard if theres protests at the spot just up the road from me yet, but theres a HUGE crowd in Ferguson, which is probably the main media focus anyway

Nov 25th 2014, 1:56:21

FYI, get the best coverage by going to online streamings on KSDK, KMOV or KTVI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 2:12:18

I'm listening to Sedano & Stink on ESPN, if that cop doesn't walk, our system is flufftarded...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 2:25:50

No charges

Here we go
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nov 25th 2014, 2:27:09

*hunkers down*

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 2:27:34

Originally posted by mrford:
No charges

Here we go
Because he wasn't guilty of anything...he protected himself from a thug, who minutes earlier robbed a store by force. Justice system works.
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 2:28:37

I agree with the verdict bro

Doesn't mean those people in the streets do
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 2:41:08

*grabs the popcorn*
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:05:03

Radioreference has radio traffic online, fluffers are getting dowm in mo
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:08:50

love ya, bud, much respect, great conversation we've had in the last few months.. but seriously, i mean, you might want to quit life if words are so bad that you want to quit something that brings you joy. if the game doesn't bring you joy, then fluff us all. but ideas being different than yours equates to not wanting to be here? if i held this view for, lets say immigration into canada, i would be considered racist. why can how other people think bother you, but how other people think isn't allowed to bother us?

also, black people shouldn't be allowed to vote or be freed men. what happened to the democrats? fluffing republicans ruined it for all of us.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 3:10:42

Ignorance creates chaos.
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:11:56

and if my terrible and awful attempt at humour seriously offends you so badly.. i mean, like, how do you watch even half hour television comedy shows, let alone news or reading the paper or being alive on a planet where africa happens every day?

why haven't you sold you computer and cancelled your internet connection, for money to send to those continually held down by white men?

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:12:47

I hate everyone equally
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:13:48

i don't- cecil rhodes is like my jesus christ

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:16:38

Yeah, I lied. I hate everyone above the mason Dixon line a little bit more than everyone below it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:17:20

here here, quite right, the south shall rise again

also, heart jeff davis

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:18:46

Let us see if they can get down like in los Angeles or if they are soft

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2014, 3:18:48

Wow Obama, just WOW, he's an instigator of racism, #1 ignorant.
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:20:22

california was never a slave state, they didn't quite have the intelligence bred out of them like they did in ms. i look forward to it being far worse with incredibly entertaining television.

Nov 25th 2014, 3:21:18

While the prez was speaking calling for peace, and saying to expect some unlawfulness, the aerial camera showing on the split screen, cop cars on fire, tear gas fired, and reports of looting and gunfire...

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:26:44

I'm sorry but the best part of this fluff is watching the reporters get rekt by tear gas and attempt to report through it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:29:37

YouTube should be entertaining soon

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:36:48

also i think credit from all races and political orientation should be given to the grand jury for making honest, rightful and lawful judgements. i mean, do we want threats of violence to determine what is right or wrong? if you disagree, may i threaten you with stealing from your business to sway your opinion? no, i didn't think so..

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:37:47

This CNN feed is pure gold.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:40:10

Cops retreating in some areas

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:41:35

Banks getting broke into. Swat vehicles overtaken lol

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 3:43:11

Originally posted by mrford:
This CNN feed is pure gold.