Verified:

flameo

Nov 6th 2013, 23:49:42

I am flameo (see my nick there). I dont hide under many different identities.

Well of course they (those who want to be protected) are posting it privately (if they are actually doing so) silly me. Perhaps they are afraid to come out publicly because they are hiding something or breaking the rule? Otherwise what to be afraid of if you are clean?

Locket: I may be missing some posts, but I read people requesting identities of colour as part of the work to clean up RDs name as well as the Audit on RDs hosting site. Although I wonder how much posts are still there. You can delete those posts easily and they wont be traceable without a back up.

Ruthie

Nov 6th 2013, 23:50:54

Originally posted by Vic:
actually nvm you all aren't ready for that truth yet, just forget it was ever mentioned

i peed a little laughing at that

its a fluffing game, lol ... not some real life revelation
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 0:02:45

Originally posted by flameo:
I am flameo (see my nick there). I dont hide under many different identities.

Well of course they (those who want to be protected) are posting it privately (if they are actually doing so) silly me. Perhaps they are afraid to come out publicly because they are hiding something or breaking the rule? Otherwise what to be afraid of if you are clean?

Locket: I may be missing some posts, but I read people requesting identities of colour as part of the work to clean up RDs name as well as the Audit on RDs hosting site. Although I wonder how much posts are still there. You can delete those posts easily and they wont be traceable without a back up.

Silver = Chump
Copper = TheMatrix

You happy?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 7th 2013, 0:47:54

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by CandyMan:
Vic you forgot the most mind-blowing truth of all:

CandyMan = Vic

there you have it folks.

This is confusing. I cannot have this many personalities. I am Mr. Tits whom is Vic whom is Candyman whom is really Ruthie and Ruthie is martian whom is sloth facts and marshal. :D

You had to bring Ruthie's name up. What's it with these girls and beef with other girls. Everything has to end in a cat fight? What's your excuse? She's prettier than you?

I am in love Ruthie. Now who is the hater? crest is jealous.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 0:59:53

i am zip - it was first dog i had , i was 4. only been zip, glad i got that off my chest.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 2:12:20

Originally posted by Ruthie:
actually nvm you all aren't ready for that truth yet, just forget it was ever mentioned

i peed a little laughing at that

its a fluffing game, lol ... not some real life revelation

lol ruthie what are you on about? :p
this was in regards to candy's reveal that he and I are indeed the same person :p
both in game AND IN REAL LIFE.
lol stop being such a cheat0r !~

Ruthie

Nov 7th 2013, 2:25:03

im sorry for having cheated on you Vic :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

5hade Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 9:29:47

Vic, I'm still unclear of the purpose of this thread. Sure, you're announcing that there will be an "internal investigation that includes review from a third party". But the rest of the words in your first post don't seem to actually mean anything.

the new face of RD is going to be vastly different than any before. Our culture will change, members will leave and new members will join, and when it's all said and done we hope that we can play this game we all love right alongside the rest of you fair and honest players

But RD leadership isn't providing any indication that this is going to happen. All I can see is the same spin that has characterised AT for ~15 years.

If RD leadership wants the community to actually believe that there has been a change in RD, then you gotta actually give the community something other than a paragraph of pretty words.

I've provided a suggestion, and there have been others in this thread. Here's mine:

I challenge you to post screenies of the internal discussion that led up to the posting of this thread, and any other discussions about RD's public response to this cheating incident. Unedited. Quickly.

In fact, how you demonstrate that RD has changed isn't up to me, or mdevol or anyone else in the community. It's up to you as RD leadership.

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 15:02:32

why don't you post under your real nick? lol
And great story bro! Very cool

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 15:07:10

As for screenies that led up to this thread - there are none.

I took it upon myself to step up and be a man. Not all of RD was happy about it, but I have had nothing to hide since 2004 and this post needed to be made. Yellow mentored me directly, I can post on behalf of RD and tell the rest of them that don't like it to fluff themselves.

Make sense?

I owe you nothing. Go fluff yourself and be a man and post under a real nick you spineless little weasel

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 15:12:45

Lmao Dredd?! Well f you anyway buddy :p

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 15:28:45

Pal, wth did you made a thread like that... just to troll everybody in it ?

You got to understand the following facts:
1. The spin strategy doesn't work anymore after people just got a little of "how rd thinks" from Mr. Orange ( whomever he is ). It is clean as day light now. Just because short after the owner of the game presented strong proofs of cheating, RD average reaction was:
a how to cover it?
b how to spin on AT and with alliances ?
c how to outpost in Sof in case a & b fail.

2. Even if by miracle, RD will ever become cristal clean. Even if Pang will be president and qz + martian involved in RD reconstruction, there will still be people ( like me for example) who will still consider RD some sort of alliance attracted to cheat/hack and do generally bad stuff to this game in order to gain some advantages.

3. RD was the alfa alliance in 2025 because cheating was largely spread and not punished. Now, when the game admins are involved and the game reached it`s bottom-low of 600 players, you guys look like real fools(planing&ploting to take over this game) in the eyes of an average earth player.

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:22:43

cool story alin!
i think you're getting somewhere!

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:23:46

i have always been willing to talk to reasonable people. when i was in laf and then rd, and everyone shut down to MD, i had an open line of communication between pride and randy. i think they are both reasonable.

you are a little punk and i don't care to hear what you have to say as it is unreasonable and biased and you need to really take a fluff and sit on it fast imo

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:25:57

finally, i have never once been deleted of rules violations in E2025 or in EE.
and you have.

LMAO

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:33:45

See, that`s how i like your kind in this game ... Mad.

You have the green light to suck my fluff now!

tellarion Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:34:13

and you have.

LMAO

Isn't that what it said when you logged into your country last week?

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 16:37:15

Originally posted by tellarion:
and you have.

LMAO

I think he`s only referring to the current "alias" which is 2.9k posts old. Not the others ...

mdevol Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 18:17:16

Vic, you started off this thread so strong and willing to answer questions.

Is the investigation going to include looking at the deleted (but saved first) logs that implicate your new core of leadership into the cover up of this mess?

Are we ever going to see logs of the other site that Reseda, Azure, Sunglow, Firebrick and Gains all discussed moving the conversation to?

Is the site going to be part of the investigation or is it going to be limited to just your boxcar site that has been swept clean already?

RULE 1 of honest investigations, DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twink Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 21:22:13

So RD are being transparent...

... Whilst still keeping secrets?

And after reading the whole thread it is clear that the first method of just posting to annoy and insult people has returned.

You dont like peoples suggestions and questions? So you just insult them? call them nobodies? Ignore the questions?

Not the actions of an alliance trying to be "transparent".

Vic Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 21:56:15

and you have.

LMAO

ermm no telly, my country 'Mr Lemon Chiffon' is still sitting in protection and has been since you so kindly killed it off. so i have not ever once been deleted for any rules violations of any kind.

alin - listen it's never been contested - none of my identities have ever cheated or been accused of cheating. none were ever deleted for any rules violations of any kind.
not don vic, not rj of steel, not testoni of fbi, not mr clear not mr mango and not mr strawberry and not orbit of tie and omega.
i was too lazy to play 1 country most sets and i never played 2.
look it up. it's fact.
just like it is fact that you have INDEED been deleted for rules violations in the past.
again, i have not. not in e2025 and not in ee.

various heads knew at least a couple of my identities and it all worked so well for me because i never broke the rules or drew attention to any of the alliances i was involved with. if i was playing a country as don vic, rj would only be active as an fa and would not play in the same set. this was not even questioned in my retirement as i was one of a few colors who just didn't play that way.
just how it was.
to this day i have no knowledge of how to do that ip nerd phantom weird stuff and i never will. because i dont need to hide anything and i dont cheat

so say what you want about rd but get yours facts straight about me.

mdevol - i'm as honest and open as i was when i began this thread. unfortunately quite a few trolls, including to an extent yourself (although i do give you credit for being more balanced than most) really degenerated this thread into a dork war and at that point i said f it and trolled back.

the real honest stuff is going on between rd's FR's and other FR's and troll opinion on AT never has mattered.

like i said i remain honest so if anyone has an honest and legit question feel free to ask me on pm, but to come with the nonsense that alin brought and expect a legitimate response... you gotta be crazier than me

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 7th 2013, 22:25:58

What vic said about not playing in steel and doing FA, i can say that's true.

-Old Head from Steel
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Alin Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 22:44:54

and you have.

LMAO

ermm no telly, my country 'Mr Lemon Chiffon' is still sitting in protection and has been since you so kindly killed it off. so i have not ever once been deleted for any rules violations of any kind.

alin - listen it's never been contested - none of my identities have ever cheated or been accused of cheating. none were ever deleted for any rules violations of any kind.
not don vic, not rj of steel, not testoni of fbi, not mr clear not mr mango and not mr strawberry and not orbit of tie and omega.
i was too lazy to play 1 country most sets and i never played 2.
look it up. it's fact.
just like it is fact that you have INDEED been deleted for rules violations in the past.
again, i have not. not in e2025 and not in ee.

various heads knew at least a couple of my identities and it all worked so well for me because i never broke the rules or drew attention to any of the alliances i was involved with. if i was playing a country as don vic, rj would only be active as an fa and would not play in the same set. this was not even questioned in my retirement as i was one of a few colors who just didn't play that way.
just how it was.
to this day i have no knowledge of how to do that ip nerd phantom weird stuff and i never will. because i dont need to hide anything and i dont cheat

so say what you want about rd but get yours facts straight about me.

mdevol - i'm as honest and open as i was when i began this thread. unfortunately quite a few trolls, including to an extent yourself (although i do give you credit for being more balanced than most) really degenerated this thread into a dork war and at that point i said f it and trolled back.

the real honest stuff is going on between rd's FR's and other FR's and troll opinion on AT never has mattered.

like i said i remain honest so if anyone has an honest and legit question feel free to ask me on pm, but to come with the nonsense that alin brought and expect a legitimate response... you gotta be crazier than me

Pal in my book a member of Rd = cheater. Call me limited - or whatever, but i learned that from my experience in this game.

Trying to convince me otherwise, or other earth old school (that dealt Rd from the other side of the barricade ) is useless.

2 + years ago, when i came back to this game ( after playing 2025 ,) i trashed RD a little on the boards. People around ( i think even some admins - can`t recall who ) gave me the "they are clean now" !!! Yea right ... Is always a matter of time.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 7th 2013, 22:47:17
See Original Post

Cornfed

Nov 7th 2013, 22:55:30

Playing in an alliance which is cheating, knowing about it, and staying there is an active choice to support cheating. Whether you're doing it yourself or not matters less when you're benefiting from it.

locket Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 23:37:59

"Knowing"

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:04:57

Originally posted by locket:
"Knowing"

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:08:11

Which is why i ask to see the logs of the "secret" site that everybody went to to discuss the plans that copper had.

"Knowing"

Or were those logs deleted too?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:17:12

go show us the fluffing logs from your site lol

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:22:16

The ligs of us planning to hack boxcar or the ones of us covering it up? ? Sure will just tell me which ones

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:26:17

Plus you already have info from our site...silver posted them on your site. Remember....

Tytanious Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:34:53

Originally posted by Atryn:

LOL...

If RD wants two sets off from any antagonism, it isn't hard. Just don't play in RD for two sets.

maybe you haven't been through any cheating scandal before, or had your clan/guild mass deleted when you yourself were innocent, but i have. and what we need to do if we want to keep this game clean is keep an eye on them for a while and allow them to build up a reputable future for themselves.

warring them non stop for the next 12 months or making them disband will only hide the problem under the rug. in the end if the other clans all the way from LaF to DANGER act in a way that shows this server still has some honor then RD will by proxy work to fit into the same category.

all i'm suggesting is that with some oversight from the server, and transparency from RD they can become a part of the community again. a hard line on cheaters is needed, but they other members of the clan who had no knowledge, and yes i do believe not everyone knew what happened, deserve a chance to be redeemed and play in an honest way. the punishment by the admins was swift and fair, but it is up to the clans now to decide the future of the game

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 0:37:28

Look vic, i can troll all set long if you want. Id rather talk serious.

I want to see change happen but thus far have not. Only coverups and deleting damning evidence. I am assuming the people begging you in private(with no evidence) are ones who have something to lose if it turns out they are in bed with or enabled rd to manipulate thier clan. I welcome that backlash. If you are serious about ridding that from the game you have the power to. The actions you have shown tell us tgat it not your real intention.

Your situation sucks ass because of the very people you are protecting. They abused the 2nd chance RD was given.

Atryn Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 2:57:34

Originally posted by Tytanious:
a hard line on cheaters is needed, but they other members of the clan who had no knowledge, and yes i do believe not everyone knew what happened, deserve a chance to be redeemed and play in an honest way.

Absolutely. And there are many options for them to "be redeemed and play in an honest way"... in other tags.

RD = cheating. Don't like cheating? Well, I don't know why you ever joined RD because it has always == cheating. I suggest now that it is (again) painfully obvious, non-cheaters should find somewhere else to play or form a new tag.

I can tell you that if a past cheater comes back here in 6 months and sees the RD tag active, he'll immediately think... THAT'S WHERE I BELONG!!!!

Players who want to be dishonest, scheming and cheating have always been drawn to RD. And they always will want to have at least one account there.

Twink Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 5:52:42

go show us the fluffing logs from your site lol

You are the one offering to be transparent and give heads of other clans full access to your site!

mdevol is a head of a clan that should be included on any list you give audit access too.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 6:02:17

thanks for breaking that down twink i was really having trouble with the whole thing!

Drow Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 8:58:55

I knew about copper, I just couldn't remember his name. Sadly, we should have had an inkling after his stunt in deleting 3/4 of PDM's member list when he last had a tanty there.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

tellarion Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 14:31:03

Vic, I'm not sure what you're trying to do here anymore. It started off promising, but as people bring up some very good points from a variety of backgrounds and alliances, you're just dismissing them as troll posts. Many of these people are the very ones you will need to work hard to convince if you really want to accomplish what you claim you are trying to do. Being sarcastic whenever someone raises a valid point is just shooting yourself in the foot.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 14:47:57

That's actually not true Tell. I've dismissed only biased parties that have no interest in ever seeing an RD tag around. Their suggestions are indeed troll attempts and as I said before, we are figuring out things internally, deciding on the investigation team and our FRs are speaking with other FRs.

I see this is an opportunity for you to try to spin things further Telly, but honestly there have been no suggestions here worth discussing on AT.

I've said it many times, I'm willing to speak privately and away from this troll fest, so I have to ask myself - was your post really genuine ?
Seems like another masked troll to me man

tellarion Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:03:50

That's actually not true Tell. I've dismissed only biased parties that have no interest in ever seeing an RD tag around. Their suggestions are indeed troll attempts and as I said before, we are figuring out things internally, deciding on the investigation team and our FRs are speaking with other FRs.

I see this is an opportunity for you to try to spin things further Telly, but honestly there have been no suggestions here worth discussing on AT.

I've said it many times, I'm willing to speak privately and away from this troll fest, so I have to ask myself - was your post really genuine ?
Seems like another masked troll to me man

Here's the problem with your statement though: I don't need to spin anything. I have no stake in this conversation, and Evo has nothing to gain or lose from all of this. The only person who needs to spin anything is you and your alliance.

Mdevol, a war head from an alliance opposed to your own, stated his opinion that you should post the conversations you have for everyone to see to prove that you're not hiding anything. Instead, you tell him to post HIS conversations. Sol was not deleted in response to (some of) its leaders hacking Boxcar and attempting to hack the game itself. RD was. Sol has nothing to prove by showing any 'secret logs', whereas doing so would probably either clear RD's name or further push everyone away from trusting RD.

Whether you like it or not, the onus is on RD, not anyone else, to clear your own name. And either completely dismissing or sarcastically patronizing some of your harshest critics isn't helping your case.

And once again: How have I been trolling/spinning and why the hell do you think I need to troll and/or spin anything with this whole mess?

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:18:45

Well here's the deal, if RD dies you benefit. If RD rebuilds and repacts in the next many sets down the road, it's likely EVO and RD will oppose each other again.

More or less for the past 6 months any thread on AT having to do with RD, I've noticed you come along and take your shots. So call it 'spin' or call it whatever you want, but it certainly is NOT constructive.

Mdevol is a war head in alliance that opposes RD as well. He also benefits if RD dies completely, which is why I didn't take his public questions seriously.

Drow on the other hand, sent me a pm just now. Asked more or less the same questions as you all, and I am entering into a gentlemanly discussion with him.

That's about that. But don't expect any more response from me on this thread.
Two RD'ers cheated. As we know now, the rest didn't. We continue to search for answers.

Posting screen logs that give up sensitive information about our allies and their plans is not something we are in a rush to do on AT.

I'll tell you once more. Two RD'ers got caught cheating. The entire alliance was deleted. People who put real life time into these countries and played cleanly were deleted and told to go f off and leave the game. RD was allowed back in the game and then those of us who joined back up in the last year are told that RD is only for cheaters. Yet you all let it back into the game.

It's one big joke at this point Tellarion, I have respect for you and too much to continue on this stupid thread like this.

If you really care, be like Drow and take it up in PM. Same goes for MDevol or any other person out there.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:21:25

This thread was to acknowledge we did something wrong.
The sentiment before this was 'we dont think copper or silver are guilty'.
here we are saying, yes they are guilty and booted and we are looking for more culprits.

and that is all there is to say, publicly on AT, at this time.

Edited By: Vic on Nov 8th 2013, 16:11:01
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:35:16

Originally posted by mdevol:
Which is why i ask to see the logs of the "secret" site that everybody went to to discuss the plans that copper had.

"Knowing"

Or were those logs deleted too?

I am quite done with this but if you think Copper discussed this on a site anywhere then I can only laugh. At best/worst I suspect he would have done it on IRC but no one has said that he spoke to them of it so...

tellarion Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:52:21

Well here's the deal, if RD dies you benefit. If RD rebuilds and repacts in the next many sets down the road, it's likely EVO and RD will oppose each other again.

More or less for the past 6 months any thread on AT having to do with RD, I've noticed you come along and take your shots. So call it 'spin' or call it whatever you want, but it certainly is NOT constructive.

Mdevol is a war head in alliance that opposes RD as well. He also benefits if RD dies completely, which is why I didn't take his public questions seriously.

Drow on the other hand, sent me a pm just now. Asked more or less the same questions as you all, and I am entering into a gentlemanly discussion with him.

That's about that. But don't expect any more response from me on this thread.
Two RD'ers cheated. As we know now, the rest didn't. We continue to search for answers.

Posting screen logs that give up sensitive information about our allies and their plans is not something we are in a rush to do on AT.

I'll tell you once more. Two RD'ers got caught cheating. The entire alliance was deleted. People who put real life time into these countries and played cleanly were deleted and told to go f off and leave the game. RD was allowed back in the game and then those of us who joined back up in the last year are told that RD is only for cheaters. Yet you all let it back into the game.

It's one big joke at this point Tellarion, I have respect for you and too much to continue on this stupid thread like this.

If you really care, be like Drow and take it up in PM. Same goes for MDevol or any other person out there.

If you think I am gung-ho anti-rd, you need to up your meds. Ask pretty much anyone in RD and they will tell you what I think. Hell, ask Silver and Copper about the conversations I was having with them mere hours before they got busted. Ask the multiple people I was talking to before, during and after our FS. Everyone will tell you the same thing, that I am not anti-rd. Hell, ask our allies what I thought, lol.

Here's the real deal: You posted this statement publicly, and now you want to move the discussion behind closed-doors? That's EXACTLY what people are criticizing you for. If you can't publicly enter into discussions that you yourself began, then what was the point of even posting this? Many people have pointed out legitimate and widely-held views about your alliance, and you have blasted them for it based on past issues with them or your own personal distaste for those individuals. Even Alin has brought up some good points, and instead of addressing the few good ones, you just make a blanket statement to all of his posts.

If you want people to believe that RD is changing, then you need to actually change and work on transparency.

Speaking of which, did you choose who was going to do this whole investigation? What's the update on the progress, seeing as it's been a few days already?

KriSatZ Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:54:05

There is so much talk, but importantly there are NO actions to back it up.

After talking the talk, you should try and walk the walk.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 15:58:57

Originally posted by mdevol:
notice, Vic has ignored my question...

ill ask it again

Is RD's official stance that Silver and Copper were the ONLY 2 aware of this plan before and during its execution? Or did any other colors or members of RD know about it prior to the deletions of RD?

Yes or No?

Given the rhetoric we have been subjected to, his is a pretty important question going forward; one that has not yet been addressed.

Here is a fairly salient point that mdevol brought up. I can GUARANTEE YOU that many other people, both pro and anti-rd, are thinking the same thing here. And here is your response:

mdevol are you a fluffing moron?
i told you there is an investigation under way and we are aiming to find out who exactly may have been involved.

as of now, it only appears that Silver and Copper were but like i said, we'll let you know how it goes.

You just call him a fluffing moron and tell him you'll get around to addressing his concerns in the future. That is NOT the way to get people to think differently of you. Yes, mdevol is absolutely anti-rd, but that doesn't mean his posts should be instantly discounted. Again, you're only shooting yourself in the foot by sinking down to name-calling and sarcasm. Sure that's what a lot of your opponents are doing, but why sink to that level?

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 16:12:25

no i did not call him a fluffing moron.
i asked him if he was.
there's a major different.

... +

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 16:12:30

This thread was to acknowledge we did something wrong.
The sentiment before this was 'we dont think copper or silver are guilty'.
here we are saying, yes they are guilty and booted and we are looking for more culprits.

and that is all there is to say, publicly on AT, at this time.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 16:13:29

+
"details of this review will be kept off AT until completed

The investigations and reviews will proceed for several days. Upon completion we will post all findings to AT and we will discuss the measures and reforms that will be implemented in RD."

^^ from my initial post.
seriously just quit trolling, tell.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 16:32:44

Please tell me how I am trolling? People have some serious issues when it comes to RD and trust, and you're not helping. You opened this dialogue and now you want to close it. That's not helping your case.

But please, tell me more about how I am anti-RD while my allies(some of your staunchest opponents) are shaking their heads at how clueless that statement is.

Not to mention, you asked me in a PM what I thought RD should do, and I answered you with one of the most glaring issues surrounding this whole controversy, and you never responded.

All I'm saying is that your opponents are raising some legitimate points that you(RD) will have to clearly and publicly answer if you really want to 'clear your name' and transform RD into a 'vastly different' alliance. Whether you do that here in this thread or in another thread when the 'investigation' is done, you should probably just leave this thread alone and ignore the trolls until you're ready. Otherwise you're just harming your own efforts. Whether you like it or not, you are the only color to really come forward on behalf of RD, and you are the closest thing to a spokesperson that RD has. In that light, everything you say in relation to this whole incident has a bit more weight behind it than it otherwise would.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 17:35:36

Tell this isn't going anywhere on AT. I know you aren't trolling in the traditional sense like I do sometimes, but I'm just saying this is really not going to bring this discussion any further along.

I am just one man of one alliance and I did my best to acknowledge that Copper and Silver cheated, are booted for life, and that we are attempting to find out what is next.

You are correct, I reached out to you in private because I respect your opinion and as always I'm glad to listen to it - but right now I don't see what you are saying other than the same thing back and forth. You see it one way, I see it another.
You think I should be responding to every single person's every question and you think I should do so on this thread, and I disagree.

We can keep going back and forth but it just seems senseless to me in public.

regarding you being anti - rd, you're right, I do take that back. You aren't 'anti-rd' but I do notice you seem to be quick to post on a lot of anti-rd threads and you certainly are not supporting or sticking up for RD in many of those cases. rightfully so probably, but that was what i was observing.

Like I said, I respect you, I think you are a cool dude, but AT isn't the time or place for this right now, unfortunately.
Trust me, I'd love to solve everything on AT all the time. But like I said.
I'm just one man.