Verified:

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 17:09:54

very likely will be ;P

but maybe in the future MD will start acting half decent to RD. We'd been nothing but friendly towards you guys. Even after you refused to pact us last reset we did friendly grabbing back and forth and from what i understand both sides did well over it.

If you were planning on killing a member of ANY OTHER alliance would you talk to them first? SoF, Evo, PDM, SOL, NM, Rival, LCN, the list goes on....

hell yes you would have.

and if by some mirical you forgot you would then talk to them asap and get it sorted out.

You tell us instead to go F ourselves or declare war.

In a reset we were going for Avg. Net crown and Evo was still in competition for that at that time. Also was Omega, who were both allies to you.

I suspect this is why you were quite happy to have us, an alliance 1/2 your size last reset throw down at you. to give it to one of them.

you would not have treated any other alliance that way. If you did you would fully expect them to declare war over it.

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:45:17

Not only did I create this whole situation, I'm the one who made Arsenal kill a RD tagged country.

I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

Belgarath Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:46:03

So RD are still the same pussies that they were years ago.....good to know some things never change :)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:00:46

Raf wins with the most intelligent post of the thread. MD members should read it and then question their leaders.

If MD leaders didnt have such a hardon for RD, they would have been a tad more respectful last set. This could have been avoided.

If MD didn't see this coming, well.....no need to go insulting people here.

So we are doing what any alliance would do in return and Rather than suck it up and accept the natural consequence, MD will continue to play pocketpool over the prospect of hitting RD.

We know you're coming next set, only a stand-up alliance would refrain from 'one-upping'.

MD...not so much.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Karim Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:13:02

I am just talking for myself, even if i shouldn't, but i could care less about RD: if you attack me, i retal and everything ends there BUT if you attack continuously my tag because you hold grudges against us for a boot you feel unfair, you cant expect to walk away with it, whatever the tag you wear is.

Imho, you guys decided to stand up for the wrong guy, at the wrong time and vs the wrong clan, but, as i said, that's just my opinion.

I still could care less about RD....
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:19:00

honestly it was probably all a ploy by MD from the get go. they knew they would lose the war anyways so they figured if they could ensure they could get RD to join they would at least have a good excuse why and can try to spin it to make us look bad.

We have been trying to remain neutral with MD for a long time even after their gangbang on us. they refused to pact us and treated us like fluff, which is their perogative so its fine, but dont expect us to show you anything more then the same level of respect. you could have avoided this but chose not to, so your allies should be blaming you soley for it.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 18:35:02

Originally posted by Karim:
I am just talking for myself, even if i shouldn't, but i could care less about RD: if you attack me, i retal and everything ends there BUT if you attack continuously my tag because you hold grudges against us for a boot you feel unfair, you cant expect to walk away with it, whatever the tag you wear is.

Imho, you guys decided to stand up for the wrong guy, at the wrong time and vs the wrong clan, but, as i said, that's just my opinion.

I still could care less about RD....

it just would have been easy to avoid all of this but the ball was completely in MD's court.

I still don't have ill views towards you guys.

my history in earth has MD as one of my closer friends during my earth career.

From when Gramberto first introduced Dio/Mags/Sammy to me and Scar and we brought you guys in on our Anti-Rock Coalition.

I even spent a number of resets in MD and helped recruit members to you.. ie Haderach.

really I have nothing against MD as a group. just I have to stand up for my members, much like you would stand up for yours.

there was about a 100 different ways MD could have handled the situation but instead picked the one that would force RD to fight this set.

zygotic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 19:53:41

I'm glad my untagged country took 20k acres off md a few resets ago

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 21:29:37

Originally posted by 133tz:
Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Your a cheat 1eetz and RD seem to be prepared to defend cheats.

As I said to you last reset Silver you are welcome to take-up your grievance by hitting MD! Well within your rights.

Goodluck to you.

Hopefully you similarly won't have any complaints when MD comes back at you.

I recruited 3 members to MD over the 1.5 resets I was there, one of which I got crest23 to return a favour. To put MD in such a high regard, you killed me without saying a word made me feel very disappointed in the level of trust you place on your members.

Reiterating what locket said, you are a selfish prick.

WAIT! Crest associates himself with cheaters? OMG!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:41:03

Crest23 is in MD. He kinda gave that away already though when he told me he hit me last set.

That confirmation just made my day.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:54:21

So get me here?

And I'm not trying to be an ass here but last set SOL legally killed countries that were involved in an unauthorized chem run on a SOL country over a kill. SoF decided to FS as they believed Rivals move was legit.

MD has done the same and now they support RD killing MD over exactly the same while you've been so violently against it last set?

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:57:38

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
very likely will be ;P

but maybe in the future MD will start acting half decent to RD. We'd been nothing but friendly towards you guys. Even after you refused to pact us last reset we did friendly grabbing back and forth and from what i understand both sides did well over it.

If you were planning on killing a member of ANY OTHER alliance would you talk to them first? SoF, Evo, PDM, SOL, NM, Rival, LCN, the list goes on....

hell yes you would have.

and if by some mirical you forgot you would then talk to them asap and get it sorted out.

In a reset we were going for Avg. Net crown and Evo was still in competition for that at that time. Also was Omega, who were both allies to you.

I suspect this is why you were quite happy to have us, an alliance 1/2 your size last reset throw down at you. to give it to one of them.

you would not have treated any other alliance that way. If you did you would fully expect them to declare war over it.

Evo were at war with LaF when MD killed 133tz. Get your facts right.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 21:58:03

That's not what the war is about, any half wit could figure that out. It's about helping out their "firends" LaF and SoF. They are in bed with both of them. They are trying to play both sides of the fence here. Do not allow that to happen.

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:40:37

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
very likely will be ;P

hell yes you would have.

Evo were at war with LaF when MD killed 133tz. Get your facts right.

it doesnt matter.

MD were being bullies and trying to ruin RDs set. its not our fault we dont act on emotion like other people do.

even if RD would have been able to beat MD in a war last set its win win for MD because it would have cost RD their ANW finish which was their intentions and reason they goaded us.

Arsenal is the cause of this entire conflict. if not for him i dont think these wars would be happening right now.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:27:06

Yes Arsenal is to blame for every war being fought right now.

Oh wait no he isn't.

This stuff is bigger then just one guy, he is just being blamed because the Laf, Sof, RD side want to blame somebody in hopes his alliance turn on him.

I don't see eye to eye on Arsenal on some things, but I don't blame him at all for this stuff.

If RD, Laf, and Sof want us dead so be it, must mean we are doing something right.

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:31:38

Meh SoF doesn't want MD dead, you guys fsed us lol

Edited By: Murf on Jun 20th 2012, 0:35:46
See Original Post

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:33:48

Yes and it was a very enjoyable war, very even.

Then you had RD join your warchats and now well, its over.

Congrats you won with superior numbers and networth.

P.S. I think you meant you didn't want RD dead but rather MD.

Murf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:40:32

Doh

As for them joining chats that is what anyone would do as its a more efficient way to use turns.

As for KJ believe what you want but the stats were swinging towards a laf/sof victory, and now we will never know and you guys have an excuse for why you'll lose :(

Atryn Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:42:37

Originally posted by Pain:
MD were being bullies and trying to ruin RDs set.

Wait, we were trying to ruin who's set? We killed 133tz, a guy you dropped anyway before the end of the set. Do you think we cared about your nw title last set? We were sorta preoccupied with having been cheated and spied on.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 0:51:33

Can confirm 100% what Atryn said. I have no personal ill feeling towards RD. Frankly I was very good friends with RD'ers like LC, others I was "enemies" with like TC.

Our decision to kill 1eetz was purely based on SG's information that he was passing information to LaF and others.

We did not kill him immediately because we did not know it was him when we booted him (he was booted for other violations of rules) plus we were also delayed because we were fighting LaF.

I would rather have detagged and killed at the same time, but the events didn't go like that. The fact he was tagged RD was irrelevant to MD. I would have killed him if he was in Omega.

As for the explanation - I think you already I know I was protecting someone in hindsight it is clear I should never have protected - SG of LaF.

It is what it is, in hindsight I made a mistake by not telling RD. It's not my biggest mistake and it won't be my last.

Trusting a LaF'er gets me everytime!

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:11:25

Arsenal i dont believe you have no problem with RD, actions speak louder then words.

Killing a country without at least telling someone in leadership you planned to do so, and then basically telling someone to fluff off when asked why does not sound like someone whos got no problem with an alliance. you couldve simply came to someone and said "listen, we are going to kill 133tz country because he gave somebody in LaF info about our FS time, we cant tell you who it was because they trust us to keep it confidential" we probably would not have agreed with you but at least you would have tried to do the right thing. you say you would have done the same if he was tagged omega but i bet you would have spoken to them first.

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:15:01

Originally posted by Magellan:
Yes Arsenal is to blame for every war being fought right now.

Oh wait no he isn't.

This stuff is bigger then just one guy, he is just being blamed because the Laf, Sof, RD side want to blame somebody in hopes his alliance turn on him.

I don't see eye to eye on Arsenal on some things, but I don't blame him at all for this stuff.

If RD, Laf, and Sof want us dead so be it, must mean we are doing something right.

this whole thing started because of Arsenal trying to start an anti LaF coalition with Maki and KJ. you might say that Maki and KJ are respnonsible too but Arsenal was the only one dropping an FDP to do so. youre seriously going to claim it would be this out of control had it not been for what was talked about in those logs?

get real.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:45:15

If you pay attention to nothing else while wasting your time reading this forum, remember this: GOKU PULLS ALL THE THREADS.

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:47:44

Pain, unless you to read the MD supervet board, you have no idea what you are talking about.

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:50:07

Pain, unless you to read the MD supervet board, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Considering there were TONS of logs posted on the subject, I'd hazard a guess and say he knows enough.

gobbly Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:51:09

this war would be a lot more fun if the rest of the server joined in, lol

Magellan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 1:53:28

Originally posted by locket:

Considering there were TONS of logs posted on the subject, I'd hazard a guess and say he knows enough.

So your saying he saw the logs of our private forums?

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:35:02

Originally posted by Makinso:
So get me here?

And I'm not trying to be an ass here but last set SOL legally killed countries that were involved in an unauthorized chem run on a SOL country over a kill. SoF decided to FS as they believed Rivals move was legit.

MD has done the same and now they support RD killing MD over exactly the same while you've been so violently against it last set?

MD kills a tag jumper without talking to RD.

Sol, during their war, topfeeds Rival. Rival does land:land. SOl retals those retals. Countries are killed.. .blah blah blah

Do those stories sound the same? Maybe I'm just confused.

hawkeyee Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:37:16

I would have killed him if he was in Omega.

AND YOU WOULD HAVE FACED A WRATH UNLIKE ANY YOU COULD EVER DREAM ABOUT!!!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:41:43

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

haha!

Raf Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:45:55

Originally posted by hawkeyee:

+1

FEAR THE POWER OF OMEGA!!!!!!!!!
+RAF

elvesrus

Jun 20th 2012, 3:21:13

Originally posted by Helmet:
So get me here?

Sol, during their war, topfeeds Rival. Rival does land:land. SOl retals those retals. Countries are killed.. .blah blah blah

don't forget they didn't do it until 2 weeks after he tagged RD

Edited By: elvesrus on Jun 20th 2012, 4:16:38. Reason: quote fail 101
See Original Post
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:12:16

Originally posted by locket:

So your saying he saw the logs of our private forums?

You must have been gone for quite awhile to have missed these things.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:19:37

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Helmet:
So get me here?

don't forget they didn't do it until 2 weeks after he tagged RD

And lets not forget that RIVAL was sending FA to LAF during their war with SOL, or that SOL had been tag killed already that set, making the whole SOF fs on it look petty and pointless.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:30:54

There is far more information on the MD veterans board about our motives, conversations with other alliances and MD plans than has ever been posted on AT regardless of whatever hacked and stole logs you have seen.

In addition those logs only formed one part of many dicussions including with SoF, LaF and other alliances around the same time.

You also do not know the actual pacts MD signed with SOL/EVO/SoF and other alliances following those discussions.

You read one log posted illegally (it was after all stolen material) and think you know everything.

Infact the MD veterans were given the whole story in its entirety and so were a number of select earth leaders.

And just to be clear I do not care if you continue to believe the narrative you have choose or the ones "shown" by illegally obtained logs.

It's people like you who care more about the contents of the logs (oh look Arsenal is creating an anti-LaF coalition) - coalitions have been created since 1998,than the reasons why (MD suspected LaF was cheating) and the fact that actually we were 100% right.

But whatever, we don't actually care if you believe it or not, its been proven, and we are happy enough with that.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:07:57

See Eric, SOL used lafs leaders cheating as an excuse to refuse L:L on blatant topfeeds then their HFA goes and topfeeds Rival who retals and he retals their retals we were just enforcing L:L like we have in the past so no it doesnt look pretty and pointless it just yet another bad move by SOLS FA team

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 5:46:40

So wait, you guys had a long winded chat talking about building a coalition to kill LaF, because you knew that TC had access to your leader boards and was reading it and would give those logs to LaF leadership? so it was just a ploy to draw out cheaters?

lol

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 7:27:21

So wait, you guys had a long winded chat talking about building a coalition to kill LaF, because you knew that TC had access to your leader boards and was reading it and would give those logs to LaF leadership? so it was just a ploy to draw out cheaters?

lol

He is using hindsight to make himself look like he has 20/20 vision.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 12:18:56

deaf dumb and BLIND man sure plays a mean pinball?

Brink Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 14:35:00

I am just talking for myself, even if i shouldn't, but i could care less about RD: if you attack me, i retal and everything ends there

BUT if you attack continuously my tag because you hold grudges against us for a boot you feel unfair, you cant expect to walk away with it, whatever the tag you wear is .

Agree with you 100%. When your tag came into the game and tag killed RD for events from a different game some 7 years ago, RD let it go with zero action.

Then your tag killed an RD country with no notice and refused to even talk about, RD has finally responded.

I am sure you are making your case within MD that this is over, that MD should stop holding grudges from last decade in a different game, and show just the basic level of respect to RD that you guys would show any other alliance.

Because that's all it would take.

I admire your stance, and hopefully with more like minded individuals like yourself trying to stop these unprovoked MD actions on RD from within, this can be put to rest.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 18:00:09

And Brink with a close second place for most intelligent post in the thread!

I would rather have detagged and killed at the same time, but the events didn't go like that. The fact he was tagged RD was irrelevant to MD. I would have killed him if he was in Omega.

It is what it is, in hindsight I made a mistake by not telling RD. It's not my biggest mistake and it won't be my last.

I would just like to point this out.
While a bunch of useless tards are arguing irrelevant facts above, it comes down to this. From their leaders mouth.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Karim Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:02:30

Arsenal and MD have no issues in taking their responsabilities over mistakes we made.

But anyhow, what feels pretty miserable and doesn't for sure earn my respect here, is jumping into a war and profit from other's weakness: if you are a lion you attack whoever, if you are a hyena you attack weak people.

All comes to my mind now is someone lack "balls" here....
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Mr.Silver

Jun 20th 2012, 19:11:24

Arsenal and MD have no issues in taking their responsabilities over mistakes we made.

But anyhow, what feels pretty miserable and doesn't for sure earn my respect here, is jumping into a war and profit from other's weakness: if you are a lion you attack whoever, if you are a hyena you attack weak people.

It doesn't take "balls" to attack someone when you know you're nothing more than a fly to them. Last reset, if you want to include only active countries we were nearly tripled in membership. Attacking wouldn't have been Ballsy, it would have been retarded.

Here's the past number of resets members count...
MD-41 / RD-18
MD-55/RD-15
MD-40/RD-20
MD-51/RD-21
Start of this reset...
MD-46/ RD-29

Boltar Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:17:09

this reset looks like its the closest its been

RavenBF Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:18:40

OH BURN!
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

Pain Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:22:28

when has MD acted like a lion in EE? the only 1v1 war youve had was against LaF, and what do you know they backed out from an FS when they realized the were outnumbered. only convenient to be a lion when you know youve got one up huh?

but RD lack balls because they arent dumb enough to hit an allinace with twice as many or more countries who are war prepped and ready to fight.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:25:32

Karim thank you, but that's enough - we'll let this drop.

Karim Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:27:00

When we fought LaF 2 resets ago ( the one in which we were cheated ) we had like 75 tagged but only like usual 48 active and we didn't chicken out from them: it's not important to win or lose, it's important to fight for your rights.

That's how you earn respect, on my book.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Karim Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:31:21

they backed out from an FS when they realized the were outnumbered.

We didn't back out, we got cheated and we fought our war, on our steps, till the ceasefire we members didn't even want.

And now, like the soldier i am, i obey my President and leave this thread.

Edited By: Karim on Jun 20th 2012, 21:10:39
See Original Post
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 20:38:01

I for one did say in IRC with my alliance that i personally did not want RD to join our war. As we had swung momentum back into our favour. However it was out of our hands and couldnt be avoided.

Edit: Reason being ofcorse that SOL/Evo/MD now have an excuse on why they lost, where as they would have lost anyway if RD did not join.

LaF MayZerG

Edited By: Ov3rKiLL on Jun 20th 2012, 21:19:57. Reason: Quoted instead of Ed
See Original Post