Verified:

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 20:39:08

Fail double post

Edited By: Ov3rKiLL on Jun 20th 2012, 21:20:17. Reason: Double post fail
See Original Post

Karim Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 21:08:05

[sorry....i meant to edit a mistake and posted instead: someone delete this please]

Edited By: Karim on Jun 20th 2012, 21:11:06
See Original Post
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 20th 2012, 21:38:09

Like it would matter Karim, you already posted twice after your "president" has told you not to, why not 3 times? :P Like the soldier you are.

locket Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 4:20:18

Originally posted by Karim:
Originally posted by Pain:
they backed out from an FS when they realized the were outnumbered.

We didn't back out, we got cheated and we fought our war, on our steps, till the ceasefire we members didn't even want.

And now, like the soldier i am, i obey my President and leave this thread.

You planned all set to hit Laf, found out we had 15 or so countries better than your best one(I was one of them :D ) and backed down. This set you guys were apparently thinking of a 4v3 and changed your minds when you saw our numbers (Saw someone say this from your side in another thread).

Saying RD lacks balls because they dont attack at two to one odds against them is silly.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 21st 2012, 18:12:43

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Karim:
Originally posted by Pain:
they backed out from an FS when they realized the were outnumbered.

We didn't back out, we got cheated and we fought our war, on our steps, till the ceasefire we members didn't even want.

And now, like the soldier i am, i obey my President and leave this thread.

You planned all set to hit Laf, found out we had 15 or so countries better than your best one(I was one of them :D ) and backed down. This set you guys were apparently thinking of a 4v3 and changed your minds when you saw our numbers (Saw someone say this from your side in another thread).

Saying RD lacks balls because they dont attack at two to one odds against them is silly.

No we planned to hit LaF all reset, found out LaF had hacked our website and taken our EXACT FS time and then pulled back.

Your so misinformed its hilarious. Become a leader or someone of substantiance in Earth and you'll know these basic facts.