Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 2:44:19

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by locket:
Your a cheat 1eetz and RD seem to be prepared to defend cheats.

As I said to you last reset Silver you are welcome to take-up your grievance by hitting MD! Well within your rights.

Goodluck to you.

Hopefully you similarly won't have any complaints when MD comes back at you.

Has he been deleted? I havn't heard about it, not that I know much of him. If not then calling him a cheat is quite wrong but it is your favorite word.

Given my form has been 2/2 I think I'll keep making my calls and you can keep trolling me =)

I'd like to see a post by you where you said Hanlong was a cheater before the evidence was uncovered. All I remember was you bragging about it afterwards.

And Archaic, if people want peace it will happen. Someone(Or everyone) will just have to give something up to get it which no one seems to enjoy doing :P

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:06:42

locket: Sadly, I don't think ANYONE is willing to give ANYTHING up. it's why we keep coming back to warring over the same old tired fluff, set in and set out.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Firefly

Jun 19th 2012, 3:08:30

ok can every alliance war so I can finish top 100

Firefly

Jun 19th 2012, 3:10:15

Also please tell me you actually figured out that you owed exactly 20090 retals.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:11:20

RD will declare a ceasefire when they've made 20,090 hits? That's bold leadership!

Yamaha Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:42:07

There goes a pretty even war out the window :(
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

KyleCleric Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:42:50

what just happened?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 3:47:26

RD happened :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mini Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:49:44

give it a week for RD to lose countries and start running Multi's again. Oh woops did you guys think people had forgotten about that?

Marco Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 3:55:57

Rd ran mutlies?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 3:57:56

Oh my!!

/hands to face
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 3:59:29

Lol You deserve this md you shouldn't mess with the dogs and make up war decs to make yourself seem Innocent arsenel ... Karma backlash.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:09:00

It's ridiculous because I'm not even complaining that RD entered. It well within their right.

Whether you agree with the timing as being opportunistic is another thing, but again smart on RD's part.

The idea that they weren't called in by SoF or LaF is undermined by the fact that they are running joint chats... heh.

Silver you know very well I told you the reason. I just refused to show you the proof as I was protecting another alliance leader who at the time I thought was trustworthy.

Clearly that alliance leader has turned out to not be. The person who told me it was 1eetz who leaked the information to LaF was Son Goku.

So one of three things happened:

1. LaF hacks again and found out inside information on MD last reset again (not what I believe and the reason SG gave me the sources name)
2. 1eetz was infact passing information (cheating in MD's book)
3. Someone else passed the information and SG is a liar. (possible)

In anycase, I could not tell you who leaked the information at the time because I was protecting SG who was trying to demonstrate that LaF was clean.

The oceans seem to move in all directions don't they =)

--

In anycase what is done is done , you've hit us and picked a side in what is already a polarised and frankly really hateful server. It's just going to continue to perpetuate this conflict again and again.

Unfortunately their are people on both sides who won't lay down the grudges.

It is what it is.

Edited By: ArsenalMD on Jun 19th 2012, 4:15:07
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 4:10:31

Earth2025+EE Cheaters Reunion

kingofthezulus

Jun 19th 2012, 4:37:39

Damn, just when we were all having fun it get's fluffed up. Does this mean we have to try it again next set?

Thomas Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:56:37

The idea that they weren't called in by SoF or LaF is undermined by the fact that they are running joint chats... heh.

Well when I joined SoF for a week at the beginning of this set, I left because they had accepted RD leaders in under a diplomat status or whatever... because they had brought them in on their master plan...

This isn't fooling anybody. I posted about this on AT forums as to why I left SoF before this war even started. Funny how RD ends up involved in the war but out of their own volition..

Thomas Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 5:59:24

Thomas
Quote Post
Edit Post
Jun 8th 2012, 16:40:26

"Instead, I find that SoF is going to be engaged in a server war that has little to do with landtrading, and probably will extend beyond this reset. And then teamed up with RD of all tags for their help. That doesn't sound like SoF is making a stand against landtraders... by enlisting the help of the biggest culprits."

elvesrus

Jun 19th 2012, 6:06:08

unless there's more to the "master plan" that isn't in the news, it's all been very predictable so far. even RD hitting MD...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 7:17:42

Wr got a lot of tags with diplomatic status access to sofs site

Zahc Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 7:50:17

Im mgp diplomat. I have sof access and they asked me to fs evo
llort orp s`fos

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 8:02:28

Well cheaters get log from our chatroom as well.

Your coalition just cant game well! period~

Duna Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 8:07:54

LaF/SoF vs SoL/Evo/Pdm/MD was so even before RD.... Its so sad....

Spoonman Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 8:45:31

RD will always be cowards...

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 9:00:32

Cry away all you like 4 alliances on 2 is a gang bang you guys made the rules to this war so if another two join our side we are only playing by the rules you set!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

bertz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 9:03:01

Task's IQ is so high that he can't do simple arithmetic in counting countries.

PG Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 10:03:22

/share her popcorn.

-evil giggle-
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

TAN Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 10:52:47

Originally posted by Spoonman:
RD will always be cowards...

confirmed. I told people not to FDP rd this set, but I was ignored. They are worthless allies that only help when... Nevermind, they never help. They only give us a false sense of security, then when the time comes for them to help, they make up some excuse why they can't. They are only in it for the free landtrading acres.

You should see our shared forum. It's such a circlejerk of disingenuousness it's pathetic.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:20:59

I'm going to use this thread to point out that RD are still cheaters and their best finisher last set is the second most deleted player in the game after JJ23.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:36:55

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
I'm going to use this thread to point out that RD are still cheaters and their best finisher last set is the second most deleted player in the game after JJ23.

WHOA WHOA, now...we don't know that (at least, I don't). This player I believe you're talking about has NUMEROUS aliases, all of which I believe have been purpled at least once. I believe JJ has at least one alias, but I don't think he has as many as the other dude. So nobody really know just how many times each player has been deleted by the mods.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 12:42:30

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

WHOA WHOA, now...we don't know that (at least, I don't). This player I believe you're talking about has NUMEROUS aliases, all of which I believe have been purpled at least once. I believe JJ has at least one alias, but I don't think he has as many as the other dude. So nobody really know just how many times each player has been deleted by the mods.
I'll admit it's a guess, albeit one based on quite a strong foundation
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 19th 2012, 12:47:42

please don't label an alliance because of one player
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 12:50:48

Clearly that alliance leader has turned out to not be. The person who told me it was 1eetz who leaked the information to LaF was Son Goku.

I'm glad this is finally public.

133tz: please go talk to SG. Either he betrayed your trust (if he is telling the truth) or he threw you under a bus to manipulate an RD vs. MD conflict (if he was lying).

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:34:58

wait wait you all crying? Wait untill next set and next and next and next and next and next and next go back to teq and where ever you retards came from.

/

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 13:54:11

Atryn why would goku want to start a rd vs md conflict? Rd 25 members would rather netgain. Vs md 50ish would rather war 75% of the time? It would have been more beneficial to manipulate lcn someone bigger then 25 and a lot of warring capabilities

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:06:30

Once rd reach the described number of retals they will cease all hits

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:10:58

Bolty, RD's 31 members should be more than sufficient for this war. RD was the one that swayed. Both sides are tugging pretty hard on LCN and Omega (more of that balance thing). RD tipped and with them comes a sizable advantage.

You guys are up a bishop coming out of the opening, thats usually a pretty decisive advantage.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:14:24

Originally posted by Atryn:

I'm glad this is finally public.

133tz: please go talk to SG. Either he betrayed your trust (if he is telling the truth) or he threw you under a bus to manipulate an RD vs. MD conflict (if he was lying).

Why couldn't it be someone else making up stories here? To push blame on either Son Goku or me and no other possibility of MD making up stories is ludicrous.
I am an EE noob.

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:15:39

As I said to you last reset Silver you are welcome to take-up your grievance by hitting MD! Well within your rights.

Goodluck to you.

I am an EE noob.

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:21:02

Goodluck to you.

I recruited 3 members to MD over the 1.5 resets I was there, one of which I got crest23 to return a favour. To put MD in such a high regard, you killed me without saying a word made me feel very disappointed in the level of trust you place on your members.

Reiterating what locket said, you are a selfish prick.
I am an EE noob.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:28:03

Originally posted by Boltar:
Atryn why would goku want to start a rd vs md conflict? Rd 25 members would rather netgain. Vs md 50ish would rather war 75% of the time? It would have been more beneficial to manipulate lcn someone bigger then 25 and a lot of warring capabilities

Boltar: idk. I'm totally speculating on the "why" SG would have told us that if it WASN'T true (as 133tz asserts). Like I said, either it was true or it wasn't true. SG would know, I guess.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:00:58

*sighs*

pointless once again.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:01:04

Or else MD is lying again to paint them in a better light but to be honest I don't care either way

UltraMarines Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:20:48

Cluster fluff!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:56:09

Originally posted by Murf:
Or else MD is lying again to paint them in a better light but to be honest I don't care either way

I'm sure I can dig up the logs with SG as required.

Mr.Silver

Jun 19th 2012, 16:07:40

wouldn't have been that hard to do that last reset, or to have contacted us first? or being that it was a one sided war you were in.. maybe killing him right after you removed him from tag.

instead you make it look like you're trying to goat us into fighting and just doing it because our allies are gangbanged.

Raf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:41:21

This thread is funny. MD kills RD country without RD approval. That is pretty solid reason for War in most circumstances. You seem to be bickering about details of the explanation but seems like you both said the explanation was offered after the fact. From that moment RD was potentially going to hit you the following set. Hell they were probably going to possibly jump in anyway and you just ensured it essentially.
Laf was going to get gangbanged and was setting up its side. Given that and just the basics of who Laf was pacted to how do you not realize RD was going to jump in at some point? If anything this is just piss poor planning on MDs part. You gave RD a legitimate reason to jump on. You should have accounted for the possibility in your planning of the War this reset.
Everything else is just smart planning on RD’s part. Coordinating with the two other tags hitting you is expected as it is most efficient way to kill you and they are there allies. Jumping in when it was to their sides advantage.
+RAF

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2012, 16:41:42

/me takes some popcorn, pushes cold beers into the thread
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:47:26

Raf ftw

Karim Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:50:29

Kicking out 133tz was indeed the right thing to do, considering where we are now.

The good thing is i hope RD will be on Farm for us next reset: i so hope it will...
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:03:36

Feel free arsenal would ease my.mind lol