Verified:

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:39:59

who would be for it and who would be against it??

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Pain Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:42:13

ooooh ooohhh could we have like 2 captains and we pick teams like a kickball team in elementary school?
Your mother is a nice woman

Walding Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:42:51

So everyone would run rainbows right?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:42:52

That is an interesting Idea... If there was a server like that, I might be down...
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:45:41

should be fun
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:52:15

Originally posted by Pain:
ooooh ooohhh could we have like 2 captains and we pick teams like a kickball team in elementary school?

LOL!! yes actually...

i was thinking NBK and CC be the captains and pick teams.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:55:43

i think it would me more interesting to choose whos going to be on the opponents team

i give NBK Salt and Ares, a 2fer!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:56:06

Originally posted by Link:

LOL!! yes actually...

i was thinking NBK and CC be the captains and pick teams.

panlv can organize the cheerleaders. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 0:56:52

Mercs would be willing, as long as we weren't placed on a team with any idiots. So I guess that means Mercs vs the server :(
I guess we're not in, then.

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 1:01:18

so mercs are out? lol..

im serious. we (and not only us) would LOVE to see a server war, and if enough agree, those that dont agree really wont have much of a choice lol.

also, CC+NBK as captains is a real idea. and seeing as we see them as the best war clans the server has, we dont see anyone disagreeing with the choices here.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Pain Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 1:05:23

the only way i would go for this is if there wasnt a pre planned date.

we would need to find a neutral party, someone who doesnt play FFA and preferaly has not major ties to any players in FFA, and who is also unbiased (pang and qzjul come to mind) and we figure say, week 4 war and we let that person do the war dec at a random time. meaning you have to be ready to FS at any point at the start of week 4. it brings an element of suprise and shows who really knows how to prepare for a war the best.

mrford Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 1:11:13

the only way i would go for this is if there wasnt a pre planned date.

we would need to find a neutral party, someone who doesnt play FFA and preferaly has not major ties to any players in FFA, and who is also unbiased (pang and qzjul come to mind) and we figure say, week 4 war and we let that person do the war dec at a random time. meaning you have to be ready to FS at any point at the start of week 4. it brings an element of suprise and shows who really knows how to prepare for a war the best.

nice
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 1:12:34

good idea, pain

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 1:32:12

I was thinking along the same lines pain. We could have nbk and cc as captains. And then the pool of alliances interested. Flip a coin who goes first, and just pick back and forth through the whole pool. If we get enough interested could be about 1000 vs 1000. War chats would be almost 24/7 with so many players.

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:16:17

im lovin it lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 9th 2011, 2:18:16

You don't even need a referee. A pair of dice would suffice.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:19:23

TKO will be netting
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:20:20

that's what they think!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Pain Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:21:05

TKO doesnt have a choice. if you get picked for a team, you have to fight.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:22:12

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
TKO will be netting

lol
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:26:51

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
TKO will be netting

good luck with that. :P

Havoc Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:34:55

Pan will be FSing TKO week 4.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:41:59

if we get enoght to agree, tko will be warring i assure you, or be dying.. your choice :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Rockman Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 2:57:57

How about everyone who doesn't want to be forced into a server war ... wars against those who want to force people into a server war?

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 3:00:52

Originally posted by Rockman:
How about everyone who doesn't want to be forced into a server war ... wars against those who want to force people into a server war?

so that would be everyone against TKO

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 3:03:14

Well we are on frinedly terms with any clan that wouldnt be anything more then a 48 hour slaughter before they give up ;).... so we should be fine=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Pain Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 3:48:12

ketchup this isnt about friendship. its business. everyone has to die. even the netters.

:P

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 4:11:18

i'd love to see a server war
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Tin Man

Jul 9th 2011, 4:20:23

that would be pretty badass... whoever doesnt agree we gang bang =D

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 4:20:26

or just just throw all the players name who want to play into a hat and draw them out randomly....

so if 30 players want in, then u have 15 Vs 15 makes it fair for both sides...

If a clan like TKO want to not play then they can police for both sides.....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2011, 4:32:17

Semper Fi...now the largest clan on the server :P will be FSing 1 clan per day. Starting with save turns day 13 fs on clan 1 ... day 15.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gmann03 Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 5:01:31

sounds like a plan
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 17:29:44

would love to see some serious consideration here.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iNouda Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 18:10:14

I'm in. Where do I sign up? :p

Dragon Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 18:19:09

Originally posted by galleri:
Semper Fi...now the largest clan on the server :P will be FSing 1 clan per day. Starting with save turns day 13 fs on clan 1 ... day 15.

I'll be Taggin' Dragon and FSing galleri! Pre-Emption FTW!!

Oh.....and being the "biggest clan on the server" puts you on the radar. ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 9th 2011, 23:52:40

Originally posted by Dragon:

I'll be Taggin' Dragon and FSing galleri! Pre-Emption FTW!!

Oh.....and being the "biggest clan on the server" puts you on the radar. ;)

Your name puts you on the radar sir :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jade Penn Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 23:54:53

I thought radar was on MASH. so I just might be a redneck.

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 0:03:24

yeah Radar was...

did you ever look at his hands... they always hide one as it is deformed.

my best mate pointed it out,i have never watched the show in the same light lol
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 10th 2011, 5:12:39

Originally posted by Bsnake:
yeah Radar was...

did you ever look at his hands... they always hide one as it is deformed.

my best mate pointed it out,i have never watched the show in the same light lol

Damn I gotta go find some episodes now.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 13:24:32

I actually like the idea of pooling players having like 2 team captains and have them pick player by player single handedly from the player pool.

Have them both tag up. Set a date. Have Pang/Qz install a random time for that day giving a random FS time. And then go at it.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 16:01:06

If only you knew :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 10th 2011, 16:19:16

sounds like fun
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Dragon Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 16:53:23

Your name puts you on the radar sir :P

Bah.... everyone knows I'm a big 'ol candyass. :)

Dragon Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 17:28:24

Originally posted by Makinso:
I actually like the idea of pooling players having like 2 team captains and have them pick player by player single handedly from the player pool.

Have them both tag up. Set a date. Have Pang/Qz install a random time for that day giving a random FS time. And then go at it.

That's a very interesting idea, to be honest. In a lot of ways.

Twain Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 17:52:16

Originally posted by Makinso:

This would be the way I'd want to do it if we were going to. Then only people that want to war (I'd probably join in for the fun) would have to "sign up" and everyone else would simply go on their own way doing their own thing.

Khavic25 Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 17:54:07

Bonus Post

Server War !!

Do it
Damn missed it

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 19:11:41

pang/qz could get rid of express for a set, and instead go with a 'server war' server where this is set up randomly, or more akin to how Maki or the others prefer of 'captains' and player pools
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Dragon Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 19:14:02

Originally posted by jagernacht:
pang/qz could get rid of express for a set, and instead go with a 'server war' server where this is set up randomly, or more akin to how Maki or the others prefer of 'captains' and player pools

+1

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 1:09:56

I was all for getting as many clans involved, I thought that would be most fun. But I would also be up for having two sides and having them duke it out. I don't think pang/qz have time to set up a server for us, I say we just do it on the FFA server. I think it would work best to have two captains, and have everyone sign up who is interested. Then, they have a 'draft' on mIRC, and just pick back and forth.

The captains are very important. They have to be responsible enough to pick from the whole pool of players, and not just pick friends and clan mates.....meaning it would be stupid to have NBK and CC round two. That's not the point of this.

And last, I think we need to start this ASAP. Give people enough time to sign up, have draft, and then organize. Figure people will vote on names, get site, and chat room....etc. So, we need to make a sign up thread. And everyone who signs up is free to give any of their personal stats and maybe estimate their activity level.

So, real question is. Are we more interested in creating a pool of alliances or a pool of people?

Rockman Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 1:26:14

The alternative to an organized server war with captains and drafting teams would be for the server war to be determined by the political goals of the alliances involved.

Having a server war of TKO, PANLV, Mercs, SemperFi, Focus, CC versus IMP, NBK, Salt, Ares, PoD would be the way it breaks down if you divide it up by those who landtrade + CC who seems to fit better on the landtraders side, versus the warmongers who like to run crappy countries and topfeed. I have CC on the landtrader's side, because CC hates IMP, is a rival of NBK, and looks down upon Salt and Ares, and they seem to be friendliest with Focus and SemperFi.

The reason Salt is eager for an organized server war, is that they know that if we use the politics of landtrading to draw up the sides, it turns into a netters versus warriors war, and Salt would be on the warriors side and they do not like the chances of the warmongers defeating the netters in a war.