Verified:

Popcom Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 1:30:23

judging by salt and ares and IMPs war performance this set...I WANT A NEW TEAM! lolz
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rockman Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 1:44:09

Originally posted by Popcom:
judging by salt and ares and IMPs war performance this set...I WANT A NEW TEAM! lolz

Yeah, they weren't that good, but you guys were great this set in both wars, and PoD totally dominated its war.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 2:09:04

I don't really care the sides. As long as it's even. I don't give much fluff who does what. I'll fight with CC or NBK or PoD or Semper or Pan, I don't care. I care so little we can just do two teams of the pool of players.

Plus if we are still talking clans we should involve Elysium and I hear a rumor of a RD membership based clan will be starting next set.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 2:19:32

why the fluff talk about People that isn't here yet?

People that probably would prefer to netgain...

what a nice way to drive them to the team server :P

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pain Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 4:40:31

you couldnt do a player pool. some players just dont get along enough to war together.

i would rather be at a numbers disadantage and fight along side people i can get along with and who have the same style of play as me.

papa idk anything about an RD member based tag coming to FFA

Your mother is a nice woman

Popcom Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 4:58:18

this is true.
plus devotions run DEEP

NBK4life!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Bsnake Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 6:30:01

i think the player pool would make it more fun,seeing some of those ppl playing with ppl they dislike.

I used to not get along with Xynx,stinky and a few others,then we all ended up killing together for some reason and became good mates,so dynamics can change.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Link Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 21:24:26

we should do this >.> :P

im thinking we would first need the approval of both NBK and CC and then compile a list of all clans "willing" to participate.. and first pick from them, and then we can decide how to drag thiose who dont wanna do it into it anyways :P

or people instead of alliances if we wanna do it that way
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Rockman Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 21:41:14

Originally posted by Bsnake:
i think the player pool would make it more fun,seeing some of those ppl playing with ppl they dislike.

I used to not get along with Xynx,stinky and a few others,then we all ended up killing together for some reason and became good mates,so dynamics can change.

I used to like MD and LCN, until I had to kill together with them on alliance.

It can work the other way around, too.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 0:48:43

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:

Plus if we are still talking clans we should involve Elysium and I hear a rumor of a RD membership based clan will be starting next set.

what makes it sound so fun is a whole server war - two sides- the market would be interesting to see. Elysium is playing next set - so we would be in IF it was a whole server.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 2:29:14

Good to hear you would be up for the fun :)

Walding Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 3:57:19

Originally posted by Rockman:
The alternative to an organized server war with captains and drafting teams would be for the server war to be determined by the political goals of the alliances involved.

Having a server war of TKO, PANLV, Mercs, SemperFi, Focus, CC versus IMP, NBK, Salt, Ares, PoD would be the way it breaks down if you divide it up by those who landtrade + CC who seems to fit better on the landtraders side, versus the warmongers who like to run crappy countries and topfeed. I have CC on the landtrader's side, because CC hates IMP, is a rival of NBK, and looks down upon Salt and Ares, and they seem to be friendliest with Focus and SemperFi.

The reason Salt is eager for an organized server war, is that they know that if we use the politics of landtrading to draw up the sides, it turns into a netters versus warriors war, and Salt would be on the warriors side and they do not like the chances of the warmongers defeating the netters in a war.

I prefer this over captains

Gmann03 Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 18:35:17

U can even do a time frame (one month...etc) instead of the whole set. Just in case too many people don't like the idea of a server war. This way, they can participate. And after the landtrading netters beat up on the wanna be warmongers. Everybody clan can regroup, and have a land/netting race to the finish. (which will prollie be about a month anyway)......:P
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 18:58:29

not fair, I wouldnt be drafted! lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Pain Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:00:48

were not gonna do player drafting. theres way too many players to do that. im pretty sure most of us have the sides already figured in our heads.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:12:59

Should be interesting to watch if it actually happens.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:14:53

/FSes ESD
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:15:30

Originally posted by Dragon:
Should be interesting to watch when it actually happens.

no one should be planning on watching. if its gonna be a server war, EVERYONE is gonna be invited. :)

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:17:06

Very true, but non-participants can still watch :) They just won't be playing many turns :)

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:19:31

I mean, whoever wants to kill a Turn 101 ESD country is obviously welcome to do so and all. :)

Rockman Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:30:59

Funny, this server seems to despise prearranged wars, unless its a pre-arranged server war.

Every alliance that is willing to be part of a prearranged server war should never claim "we don't do prearranged wars" if approached about the possibility of one in the future.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 20:33:27

Personally, I never did nor do now care if wars are pre-arranged be that between 2 clans or the entire server. Not my game, so it's really not a concern to me.

I understand what you're saying, but you're trying to compare apples to oranges here. Which is your prerogative. :)

Rockman Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 22:09:56

Originally posted by Dragon:
Personally, I never did nor do now care if wars are pre-arranged be that between 2 clans or the entire server. Not my game, so it's really not a concern to me.

I understand what you're saying, but you're trying to compare apples to oranges here. Which is your prerogative. :)

Its not apples to oranges. A prearranged war, and a prearranged server war are both prearranged wars. If you are going to decline an offer for a prearranged war from another alliance, come up with another excuse, but don't use an excuse that you know is a lie. Every alliance is perfectly within their rights to choose to take part in a server war, and to choose to decline all other offers for prearranged wars. They're even within their rights to lie about why they're not interested in most prearranged wars. I'm just asking them not to lie to each other.

I'm new to FFA, so I'm naive. I actually expect alliances to be honest and not lie to each other.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 22:15:57

I disagree. For example, let's sat that ESD expresses its distaste for "pre-arranged wars" and thus declines an offer from Clan Rockman to DO a "pre-arranged war". Add or don't add all the editorial comment you wish or don't wish.

NOW, let's talk about a SERVER WAR that is most likely to happen whether ESD likes "pre-arranged wars" or not.

Apples and oranges, my friend. :)

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 23:36:37

I'm new to FFA, so I'm naive.
==============================
cough bullfluff cough...

I actually expect alliances to be honest and not lie to each other.
=====================================
LMAO...

I'll take this concept to the NBK Senate, and see what the consensus entails..
Favorable, the posts I've seen posted here via NBKers..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 2:44:56

i like rockmans breakdown of teams too.. i really dont care how the teams break down as long as both sides are failry even and both have a chance of winning... and enough people like the idea that it will actually be fun..

no one wants to run the netters and non-war types away by shoving a war up their ass. ..

but this would make for a GREAT set and would likley be something we will all remember for a very long time :)

and if enough agree.. the ones that dont (again) wont really have a choice

:)

so i urge everyone to keep deliberating and hopefully this will happen and we will all have a really good time next set :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Rockman Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 15:50:29

Well, since TKO warred both IMP and NBK this set, and TKO is a netting alliance, I suggest that we let them netgain next set.

And since SemperFi was netting when they got blindsided this set, I suggest that we give them the netting set they wanted to have.

So that changes the teams to:

Team 1
PANLV, CC, Focus, Mercs

Team 2
NBK, IMP, Salt, Ares, PoD

I think those teams are closer to being fair, and it gives ESD, TKO & SemperFi a chance to try and beat the netgaining records that ESD, PAN and Mercs are going to put up this set.

We really don't want to see a set like we had a couple of sets ago where it ends up that only 64m networth is needed for top 100. If FFAers want to change their reputation of being completely incompetent netters, we need to allow a couple of alliances to stay out of the server war.

underachiever Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 21:17:42

64m for top 100 is good...it actually gives me a chance to get there ;)

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 21:42:55

if we let people net its not a server war, is it? especialy clans of that size. so no.. i say they war too. :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 21:49:40

Server War = Awesome

Creating political sides = Stupid

If this is done, it needs to be done to have some fun, not trying to prove political fluff.

A Fair, Fun, Server War would look like:

NBK + CC vs PANLV, FoCuS, Mercs, Salt, IMP, Ares and PoD

Both sides of that conflict would have friends and enemys they are trying to kill. Which would keep it fun.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Rockman Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 21:53:48

You want to coerce people into war against their will, and you want it to not be political?

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 21:55:08

server war!!!! :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Twain Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 22:12:14

All I know is if a clan doesn't participate, they ought to run nothing but oilers and techers pumping out war techs :P

Would be a fluffty set to run cashers for netgaining purposes, that's for sure.

Rockman Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 22:17:53

If you piss people off and find yourself outnumbered, just ask for a server war, and ask for it to be non-political.

Twain - why do you think cashers would suck if almost every alliance was at war?

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 22:40:57

Not sure who you are refering to Rockman. I haven't pissed anyone off. Atleast to my knowledge.

Why does it always have to be politically motivated? Why can't we just plan a server war, with the partys already listed above. Create 2 teams, and smash the hell out of each other for fluffs and giggles?
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 22:43:11

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Not sure who you are refering to Rockman. I haven't pissed anyone off. Atleast to my knowledge.

Why does it always have to be politically motivated? Why can't we just plan a server war, with the partys already listed above. Create 2 teams, and smash the hell out of each other for fluffs and giggles?

Why do you always seem to think people are talking about you and your peace of fluff alliance. You have 1 member. When people think of alliances PoS doesn't even come to mind.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

gambit Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:00:38

my epeen is bigger than yours
Natural Born Killer

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:08:33

Originally posted by gambit:
my epeen is bigger than yours

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:11:48

also, salt has wanted a server war since before we formed :)

i feel its about time we all beat the fluff out of each-other.

i dont care about politics.. i dont care what the teams are.. hell i dont even give a fluff who wins the damned thing... i just want a HUGE fluffin war :)

and it appears im not the only one.. so lets make this happen! >:)

Edited By: Link on Jul 15th 2011, 23:16:20
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Rockman Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:19:48

Originally posted by Ozzite:
Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:

Why do you always seem to think people are talking about you and your peace of fluff alliance. You have 1 member. When people think of alliances PoS doesn't even come to mind.

I was talking about Salt, and possibly NBK.

IMP knew they had a beatdown coming from TKO, and they at least took it on (although detagged their guys during kill runs was cowardly). Salt FSd SemperFi without provocation, and then complained when they got FSd by CC without provocation. NBK has FSd PANLV without provocation a few times before, and has topfed other netting alliances to mess with them. NBK, rather than fighting a fair war and FSing CC + another alliance, FSd just CC. I understand NBK's reasoning behind FSing CC, but if they were going to do so, they should have added another alliance to CC's side, just like when NBK fought PAN & Focus or when CC fought Focus and IMP. IMP continues to be annoying, doing crap like hitting a 1 man tag 103 times in 1 hour without provocation and killing him for retalling, and has also in the past engaged in topfeeding netters just to be douchebags.

IMP was honorable and took on TKO 1v1 and got what they knew was coming for them. I'm interested to see how Salt and NBK respond to being outnumbered by the enemies they've made.

SoL has isolated itself on the alliance server, making everyone enemies and losing all their friends. Some of the warring alliances on FFA are going down the same path. Making it 'political' would result in an unfair fight unless a few of the netting alliances refrained from joining in on the gangbang of the alliances who've been too aggressive as war alliances.

PoD has been annoying, and talked a larger game than they've played, but they've not done anything ingame the way Salt, IMP, and NBK have.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:19:55

Hmmm I could Run 16 Fasc Oilers, Tag would be OPEC, and the country names would be after some of the members of OPEC :)

yeah :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:31:06

you have no idea what us and Hero was about. both sides though are pleased with how it was resolved.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:31:14

Originally posted by Rockman:
Salt FSd SemperFi without provocation, and then complained when they got FSd by CC without provocation.

who complained where? we fully expected a CC fs.. just not this set :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

gambit Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:33:27

have we been making enemies?

i see more friends than enemies
Natural Born Killer

Link Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:35:03

/me humps gambit
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

gambit Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 23:37:52

noooooooo

i just got rid of the crabs!

Edited By: gambit on Jul 16th 2011, 4:09:48
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

NightShade

Jul 16th 2011, 3:09:53

I want no part of this server war if it happens.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Link Game profile

Jul 16th 2011, 3:46:15

shush... you dont get a say in anything :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

NightShade

Jul 16th 2011, 6:11:29

I'll sit the damned set out. Won't bother me one bit. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

ZDH Game profile

Jul 16th 2011, 18:29:22

ZDH declares war on SOTA! To get things rolling.
-BigZ