Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 6:42:32

Since the forum was locked I couldn't reply back to this. You constantly have my name in your mouth

"Aphrodite - sota fa - derrick fan girl - after a player in imp tapped strykes country over 9000 times, I dont know the number, aphrodite went on a forum rant instead of conducting fa... like an fa should... I was going to let stryke farm my countries... aphrodite decides to self delete and join nbk to get revenge."

Like leave me the fluff alone. I'm not even active right now you nimrod. I specifically asked for a DNH pact not an FDP not a uNap. A DNH. But he refused to get it so you multi tap SOTA? Are IMP members really that stupid they don't know how to grab a fluffing bot? Prime specifically denied the pact so you idiots could farm a tag that hasn't been around for 7 years. You claim you were going to give reps. If you're really willing to give reps why even attack? IMP has the logic and reason of a piece of cat turd. As for Derricks fan girl? Yeah he's a good friend who has been here for me through some really tough fluff. One of the few people on this game who hasn't abandoned me.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 10:25:13

Hahaha cawk, I think I get it

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 10:41:14

Wonder who she is talking about?

First, we dont have to give you any pact.

Second, if imp wants to lg bots, or players that is at their discretion. This is a pvpvb game.

Third, I was going to give reps. Even with you rage quiting without doing fa I was going to give reps. I'm surprised any clan would allow you to do fa work from here on out. You act more on your emotions instead of rational thoughts.

Forth, prime has sacrificed his countries multiple times for other imp players making retarded moves.

Fifth, I was pointing out how you are a Derrick fan girl and making a correlation of Derrick = aphrodite = weezy...

Edited By: The_Hawk on Apr 23rd 2020, 11:50:48

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 14:05:54

How do all those people equal me? Have I been absorbing and assimilating the people who respect me and don't suicide my countries?

.....like the mod boss ....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 14:11:39
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 14:14:34

I do agree with her that IMP specifically does not pact netters so they can attempt to farm them and screw them on the retals without conscience. Maybe this situation is different, but I assume primarily because it blew up on the forums and people were loud about it (been my approach too, and tbh it's at least as effective. About half the time a member will intervene on behalf of imp). If she had done FA with the FA, reps would have been a huge doubt and we all know that. If there was rules or some type of guarantee for that fluff with you guys, I'm certain you'd be less likely to piss us off, less likely to farm us, and less likely to create enemies when you dont accept escalating retals on double taps+ (standard retals) or force people to take 10% land on a topfeed. Sherita told me directly, with imp, "you gotta be the one to bite the pillow if you wanna net." I just would rather not.

Then again, the last time i pacted imp i got hit on destock and never paid for it so idk if it means fluff for yall anyways.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 15:00:02
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 14:59:32

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I do agree with her that IMP specifically does not pact netters so they can attempt to farm them and screw them on the retals without conscience. Maybe this situation is different, but I assume primarily because it blew up on the forums and people were loud about it (been my approach too, and tbh it's at least as effective. About half the time a member will intervene on behalf of imp). If she had done FA with the FA, reps would have been a huge doubt and we all know that. If there was rules or some type of guarantee for that fluff with you guys, I'm certain you'd be less likely to piss us off, and less likely to farm us, and less likely to create enemies when you dont accept escalating retals on double taps+ (standard retals) or force people to take 10% land on a topfeed. No other decent reason to blow us off on that.

Then again, the last time i pacted imp i got hit on destock and never paid for it so idk if it means fluff for yall anyways.

Imp has on multiple occasion sacrificed their countries when a random member went off the rails. Prime has had post insite about giving up land because of members actions.

The equal part means people who know and work together.

If imp pacts out all we will have is a server where everyone is pacted out running scripted strats with bare minimum defense.

Sounds like a real blast

Edited By: The_Hawk on Apr 23rd 2020, 18:53:13. Reason: I know englash gooder

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:03:13

Yes of course. I've noticed and am acknowledging that members step up. Im just saying you guys don't seem to intervene unless there's a forum post about it. Like in a sum amount of hits on us, if i contact prime he will tell me to fluff off but if i make a forum post I get paid. Jus sayin'. It's not ideal to do FA on FFAT but it is a better way to get paid lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 15:05:16
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:05:02

Yes of course. I've noticed and am acknowledging that members step up. Im just saying you guys don't seem to intervene unless there's a forum post about it. Like in a sum amount of hits on us, if i contact prime he will tell be to fluff off but if i make a forum post I get paid. Jus sayin'

Could always retale in a timely manner. Seems to have worked in this game for the past 20+ years.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:05:04

Imp is living up to their name, I don't understand why so much outrage...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:07:01

never really had a problem with IMP grabbing the whole time TKO was around, even tho we both had very different ideas on how to play the game
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:07:20

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Yes of course. I've noticed and am acknowledging that members step up. Im just saying you guys don't seem to intervene unless there's a forum post about it. Like in a sum amount of hits on us, if i contact prime he will tell be to fluff off but if i make a forum post I get paid. Jus sayin'

Could always retale in a timely manner. Seems to have worked in this game for the past 20+ years.

Y'all will RoR if i do proper escalating retals tho. You have every single time. 3:2 results in RoR always, and the hits on us are almost always doubles or greater. I can go back thru 15 sets hawk and show you near to 20 examples of this with 3 netting tags.

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:10:16

Y'all will RoR if i do proper escalating retals tho. You have every single time. 3:2 results in RoR always, and the hits on us are almost always doubles or greater. I can go back thru 15 sets hawk and show you near to 20 examples of this with 3 netting tags.

Do us all a favor and please dont. It's already a struggle trying to read the novels you post.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:11:11

Also, it's pointless to argue the most frequent problem we had now that topfeeds have been eliminated. Thank jeebus.

But yeah. I guess if you're attacking the eloquence with which I speak, we have understanding on the points I've made.

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:21:27

I skim your post. Too long and redundant.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 15:25:08

I agree that it's redundant. You won't find me arguing with that. Been too long too.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 23rd 2020, 17:09:00

Hawk battling horsefluff propaganda with facts and truth. We'll have none of that, good sir.

Originally posted by Warster:
never really had a problem with IMP grabbing the whole time TKO was around, even tho we both had very different ideas on how to play the game

Thanks for the drop of knowledge, warster. I think it also helps when you don't attempt to apply other server retal rules/culture and a non-pvp format to FFA. When a player considers a SS on a country with <80nwpa and 100 troops as the only method of defense "griefing" and farming, you're probably going to have a less than positive FFA experience. Thumbs up for being realistic.

Forth, prime has sacrificed his countries multiple times for other imp players making retarded moves...

And killed suiciders pretty much every round so others dont waste turns and can continue to net, including more than one instance that benefited bomber. But facts like that dont really play well with the current rhetoric.

Imp has on multiple occasion sacrifices their countries when a random member went off the rails. Prime has had post insite about giving up land because of members actions....

Everytime you post a fact that contradicts the current FFAT fiction novel-length posts, God kills one of Derrick's kittens. Please think of the kittens.

If imp pacts out all we will have is a server where everyone is pacted out running scripted strats with bare minimum defense.

Sounds like a real blast

Hitting real players is an act of war. Don't be a fluff, Leroy, and just keep pressing that cash button.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:01:03

I do agree with her that IMP specifically does not pact netters so they can attempt to farm them and screw them on the retals without conscience. Maybe this situation is different, but I assume primarily because it blew up on the forums and people were loud about it (been my approach too, and tbh it's at least as effective. About half the time a member will intervene on behalf of imp). If she had done FA with the FA, reps would have been a huge doubt and we all know that. If there was rules or some type of guarantee for that fluff with you guys, I'm certain you'd be less likely to piss us off, and less likely to farm us, and less likely to create enemies when you dont accept escalating retals on double taps+ (standard retals) or force people to take 10% land on a topfeed. No other decent reason to blow us off on that.

Imp has on multiple occasion sacrifices their countries when a random member went off the rails. Prime has had post insite about giving up land because of members actions.

The equal part means people who know and work together.

Sounds like a real blast

I will say while we aren't exactly on the best terms with IMP when they topfed NBK prime did let us retal his countries. we have a difference of opinion on what a top feed and adequate defense is. Because at the end of the day if someone wants to break you they can, but I am calling things like I see them and he did let us grab his country(s) I forget the exact details, but hawk is not lying.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:03:03

Oh looks like the cheating leader pokes his face out. How are those proxies treating you?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:11:55

Lol. Attempting to play choir boys? I'll bite.

If you wanna pay for those hits on destock that we were pacted for 3 sets ago (as has always been your duty, reps owed to Äshe, I'll forgive the lovetap from kahuna cuz he just showing love) and the suiciding this set (not for me, for Äshe), I'll gladly go back into the silence I'm sure you enjoyed for the month you were not fluffing with us.

Mob and all of us only spoke out 2 sets ago because you never paid for pacted hits. Gimme my money or quit playing choir boys srsly. Y'all act like you didnt agree to a pact that specifically said defenders choice reps or retals. How am I supposed to treat a fluff who owes me money?

https://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 18:36:11
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:35:30

Attention NBK and CC fake warriors

I have killed suiciders and sacrificed my countries damn near every set I have ever played on every clan based server in this game.

I've done it countless times on behalf of probably the majority of you that are currently indiscriminately killing my countries and have been now practically everyday in some form for the last 4 months straight. Specifically WeeZy. All I'm doing is trying to not overflow my turns. Why do you need to kill me immediately? You guys are grieving me. Not the other way around. NBK IS THE GRIEVERS. CC is and always has been irrelevant. NBK has to become their launchpad to even pretend to make a return. This won't last. Scum always turn on scum.

Some of the changes to grabbing are not well thought out and also the total lack of incentive to actually bother to wall with such tiny countries knowing I cant gain any kind of bonus has made it so that I cant do much except running all-x killfarms for you mighty warriors.

So go ahead and pad your stats while 3 of us take on 20 something of you pretending like your pulling off some great accomplishment.

Cause we all know the truth, if it was even numbers right now I would be land killing each one of you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Bot Clan Leader

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:36:09

oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all those bits and bytes dying in flames in endless blather. over and over again.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:44:06

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Attention NBK and CC fake warriors

I have killed suiciders and sacrificed my countries damn near every set I have ever played on every clan based server in this game.

I've done it countless times on behalf of probably the majority of you that are currently indiscriminately killing my countries and have been now practically everyday in some form for the last 4 months straight. Specifically WeeZy. All I'm doing is trying to not overflow my turns. Why do you need to kill me immediately? You guys are grieving me. Not the other way around. NBK IS THE GRIEVERS. CC is and always has been irrelevant. NBK has to become their launchpad to even pretend to make a return. This won't last. Scum always turn on scum.

Some of the changes to grabbing are not well thought out and also the total lack of incentive to actually bother to wall with such tiny countries knowing I cant gain any kind of bonus has made it so that I cant do much except running all-x killfarms for you mighty warriors.

So go ahead and pad your stats while 3 of us take on 20 something of you pretending like your pulling off some great accomplishment.

Cause we all know the truth, if it was even numbers right now I would be land killing each one of you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Lol. Attempting to play choir boys? I'll bite.

If you wanna pay for those hits on destock that we were pacted for 3 sets ago (as has always been your duty, reps owed to Äshe, I'll forgive the lovetap from kahuna cuz he just showing love) and the suiciding this set (not for me, for Äshe), I'll gladly go back into the silence I'm sure you enjoyed for the month you were not fluffing with us.

Mob and all of us only spoke out 2 sets ago because you never paid for pacted hits. Gimme my money or quit playing choir boys srsly. Y'all act like you didnt agree to a pact that specifically said defenders choice reps or retals. How am I supposed to treat a fluff who owes me money?

https://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

I'm certain if y'all had people's money they'd feel differently. My losing ppl to NBK was because you only did sometimes. Y'all still owe us money and your tag is suiciding us brah.

Also that music vid is flame. I never watched it before....that's all lol. There is totally boobies on vevo i didnt know about haha. Weird.

Anyways its about $22b or just $10b if you wanna pay just the hits while we were pacted. I'd go back into silence instantly if you even agreed to hold up your end of a pact finally and pay it next set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 18:57:21
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:54:43

Derrick, just make LoC into a war tag. People do FA differently with tags that will war vs tags that just want to netgain. You have to see it yourself from doing Elders in 1a (war tag) and LoC in FFA.

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:56:59

I love having my own thread

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:59:14

Nah if they got a complaint about any LoC talkin' and wanna act like choir boys while i literally lost members they didn't pay while we were pacted, I'm dtf. They can just pay me what they owe me and we cool.

I aint even asking for that much. I just let a fluff who owes me money know how i feel.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 19:01:20
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 19:02:40

<3

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 19:06:46

Derrick all I was saying is people do FA differently with tags they know will war if they want to avoid conflict. I know I have done it in the past and I am sure I would do it in the future. There is always some give and take, but if a tag won't stand up and fight you can kinda do what you want to an extent.

Not saying any of it is right, but if Elders and I know they would not. Was bored near the end of set and they decided to steal stock from omega, or evo. Neither one of them tags will fight Elders, they would let it go.

Shrink the server down you have IMP who got bored. They do stuff to you as you say time and time again because you never really pushed back hard about it. Whatever reason it is you mainly come on here and vent your frustrations for the server to see. Some people get a kick out of it and they could target LoC just to get you going. Again, I am not saying any of it is right, but that is just how I view it on the outside looking in right now.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 19:17:27

I disagree. Holding up your end of a pact has to do with honor and class and dignity and being a man true to your word etc, not so much dynamics. If you only hold up your end of a pact when threatened, that's trash even for a warclan, and is something literally no one would say about my time in leadership with Elders.

My main problem is money they agreed to pay me with signed ass pacts. Want my money. I'm not the one signing pacts and then not paying people and then acting like I do pay. I named a specific instance where they did not pay when pacted. A specific instance that caused us to side with SOTA on rhetoric. That rhetoric is something they blame weezy on me for (even tho i offered them cheap oil to fight weezy with). So I'll play ball. Let's see em pay.

If ya gonna act like you pay lets see it. (Note: iron has offered us land independently from IMP FA to try to resolve the issue. We, however, took the defenders choice of reps, as it was written in the pact. That's our choice to make as agreed upon by both clans). Prove me wrong and that y'all would pay and I'll gladly say the members I lost left for no reason. Let's go. Where my money at? It's 6 months later and i still don't have my money and people wonder why I'm mad.

This acting like they pay fluff got me actually laughing. I'll agree to stay off FFAT for a month if they just agree to pay for the times we were pacted. Don't even have to be this set, can be down the road when they aint too dead to pay. I've waited 6 months-2 years on them, what's 2 more months?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 19:47:46
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 19:49:33

I was not talking about doing FA while pacted, I was talking about unpacted. If you have a pact you need to go with the terms of the pact.

Oriontakers Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 20:03:29

ironnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, if you name all your accounts irion1-16 i prommise not to hit them.
so maybe you can grow a little...i feel sorry.

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 21:27:07

Keep my God damn name out of your mouth then. I haven't said fluff to you leave me the fluff alone
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

The_Hawk

Apr 23rd 2020, 21:35:29

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Keep my God damn name out of your mouth then. I haven't said fluff to you leave me the fluff alone

Damn set a monthly calendar by this outburst.

If you read the original post which hopefully you did you would see why your name was mentioned. It's no different then you mentioning imps name last set to taunt us...

If you want there is an x at the top of the screen you can press without hitting the submit post button.

Dev encouraging it

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 21:57:14

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:32:46
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 21:58:20

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:32:52
wasn't me...

Donny Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 23:27:11

Fckin BUM.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 23:43:39

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Damn set a monthly calendar by this outburst.

If you read the original post which hopefully you did you would see why your name was mentioned. It's no different then you mentioning imps name last set to taunt us...

If you want there is an x at the top of the screen you can press without hitting the submit post button.

You noticed that too?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 23:49:35

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
ironnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, if you name all your accounts irion1-16 i prommise not to hit them.
Honestly smegma and hawk too. If i had my druthers, I'd see them all in a war that was close, or had a purpose for them to be fighting other than shielding prime to suicide netters, which prior to CC comebacks, is all I can make sense of them fighting for. It's basically all they were fighting aside from a few NBK comebackers at first. It's kind of a shame it has to go down like this and apparently continue like this.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 23:53:12
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 24th 2020, 0:21:49

Nuts

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 0:53:25

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Honestly smegma and hawk too. If i had my druthers, I'd see them all in a war that was close, or had a purpose for them to be fighting other than shielding prime to suicide netters, which prior to CC comebacks, is all I can make sense of them fighting for. It's basically all they were fighting aside from a few NBK comebackers at first. It's kind of a shame it has to go down like this and apparently continue like this.

Where i come from being in a clan means they got my back and i got theirs. And there ain't no daylight in between.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 1:28:52

Alright then pay me and prove me wrong. You can come up with the money that you owe us havin each others back and whatnot. I'm sure my guys will all come back if you pay them too. Just being realistic.

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 1:56:35

The_Hawk

Apr 24th 2020, 2:22:12

Alright then pay me and prove me wrong. You can come up with the money that you owe us havin each others back and whatnot. I'm sure my guys will all come back if you pay them too. Just being realistic.

1. Smegma is not the current fa
2. ...
3. Profit

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Apr 24th 2020, 3:27:07

I heard prime pays people from 3rd world countries to run suiciders.

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 24th 2020, 3:39:54

Originally posted by Red X:
Derrick all I was saying is people do FA differently with tags they know will war if they want to avoid conflict. I know I have done it in the past and I am sure I would do it in the future. There is always some give and take, but if a tag won't stand up and fight you can kinda do what you want to an extent.

Not saying any of it is right, but if Elders and I know they would not. Was bored near the end of set and they decided to steal stock from omega, or evo. Neither one of them tags will fight Elders, they would let it go.

Shrink the server down you have IMP who got bored. They do stuff to you as you say time and time again because you never really pushed back hard about it. Whatever reason it is you mainly come on here and vent your frustrations for the server to see. Some people get a kick out of it and they could target LoC just to get you going. Again, I am not saying any of it is right, but that is just how I view it on the outside looking in right now.

LoC told us twice to forget the reps. It just pops back up when Derrick gets upset and it fits well into his attempt at public shaming or whatever he's trying. I'm not sure why I spend hours chatting with them over these issues if they're just going to pretend we outright refused. I'm sure he'll publicly pretend it never happened, but I'm still not sure if he sometimes truly starts believing some of the mucus he snots all over FFAT.

Careful not to assume too much, Red X, due to your absence or spotty activity. Respectfully, you're misinterpreting or misinformed here. But with people like raz, aphrodite, and derrick roaming around saying whatever pops in their heads at the moment with no support at all, I can understand it can be difficult.

Derrick either legit hasnt figured out why LoC gets targeted or he has so much time on his hands that he has time to put on a great public act. If you could see my forum PMs and discord/IRC logs between us, a sane rational person wouldn't wonder for long.

I heard prime pays people from 3rd world countries to run suiciders.

I heard MOD BOSS brought covid-19 to the U.S. and purposefully infects infants and house pets.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 11:37:50

So many reps owed you forget which ones I forgave you for. Though I'm sure your clan isnt asking you to produce logs of my forgiveness when you spout off lies. A highly unlikely thing. Do you need me to show you that I forgave early hits that set, but never the ones during destock?

I forgave the hits at the BEGINNING of the set in an effort to secure a pact from you. A pact you signed. You hit bug with your initial hits. He retalled 3:2 per standard escalation and you RORd. I told him to lay off so as not to get suicided, contacted you and forgave the hits, and turned it into a pact. And you gave me your word at that time that you'd tell your members not to hit us. That's the conversation I assume you're referring to.

Ever since then we've been chirping at you guys on the forums for breaking that pact and never paying us, and we haven't had so much as a civil conversation since you hit us on destock. You just tell me to fluff off every time i contact. What you're saying about me forgiving you defies all logic, and anyone who believes that is probably so entrenched in your bullfluff that they believe you are something more than a suicider.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 24th 2020, 11:49:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 11:52:58

But hey, its not even the first time you lied publicly in this incident. You told Bug this set that you were killing LoC because we hit you two sets ago to take advantage of weezys suiciding. Fact is I offered 5 different ways to pay that and even your own tag knows I tried to drop them cheap oil to fight with cuz I'm a stand up fluffin guy.

Do you really feel like lying through your teeth is the best way to score points with me or your members? Or are you actually just confused? Just pay me my money brah.

Or fluff it. Prove I said that illogical fluff of forgiving 50m nw in hits on destock while we were pacted and I'll stop posting right now for the rest of the set lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 24th 2020, 12:04:56
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 12:06:15

Thats a pretty good deal since y'all hate when I talk. Just produce one log you're lying about and I'm done for the set.

Discord, irc, and messages. I have them all. I can prove I told you the reason we stood up for SOTA was cuz you hit us on destock and never paid. I even asked you at that time if you knew we were hit on destock and that you owed us money in the weeks before and you never responded. Just like I can prove I offered imp cheap oil while you lied to your members and told them I bought it out. I got ALL of that. Where's your logs brah?

I get you think I'm annoying and probably dont read half my messages, but thats hardly a reason to make up lies about why you didn't pay us. And it's hardly a reason to break pact too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 24th 2020, 12:15:13
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 14:07:01

Ironx, you and your band of I can do what ever I want to who ever I want, when I want individuals can man up and deal with this. I never cared for ffa much untill you guys tried to bully nbk or rebel as a solo. Then some people brought it to my attention and I decided that I wasn’t gonna let it go so I made 16 countries talk to some friends and here we are Same goals same nbk. We are not bullying killing tags for no reason. Farming who ever.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

The_Hawk

Apr 24th 2020, 14:10:00

you probably dont read half my messages.

:)

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Apr 24th 2020, 14:10:49

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Ironx, you and your band of I can do what ever I want to who ever I want, when I want individuals can man up and deal with this. I never cared for ffa much untill you guys tried to bully nbk or rebel as a solo. Then some people brought it to my attention and I decided that I wasn’t gonna let it go so I made 16 countries talk to some friends and here we are Same goals same nbk. We are not bullying killing tags for no reason. Farming who ever.

This is new to me.

Dev encouraging it