Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:44:06

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Attention NBK and CC fake warriors

I have killed suiciders and sacrificed my countries damn near every set I have ever played on every clan based server in this game.

I've done it countless times on behalf of probably the majority of you that are currently indiscriminately killing my countries and have been now practically everyday in some form for the last 4 months straight. Specifically WeeZy. All I'm doing is trying to not overflow my turns. Why do you need to kill me immediately? You guys are grieving me. Not the other way around. NBK IS THE GRIEVERS. CC is and always has been irrelevant. NBK has to become their launchpad to even pretend to make a return. This won't last. Scum always turn on scum.

Some of the changes to grabbing are not well thought out and also the total lack of incentive to actually bother to wall with such tiny countries knowing I cant gain any kind of bonus has made it so that I cant do much except running all-x killfarms for you mighty warriors.

So go ahead and pad your stats while 3 of us take on 20 something of you pretending like your pulling off some great accomplishment.

Cause we all know the truth, if it was even numbers right now I would be land killing each one of you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. Attempting to play choir boys? I'll bite.

If you wanna pay for those hits on destock that we were pacted for 3 sets ago (as has always been your duty, reps owed to Äshe, I'll forgive the lovetap from kahuna cuz he just showing love) and the suiciding this set (not for me, for Äshe), I'll gladly go back into the silence I'm sure you enjoyed for the month you were not fluffing with us.

Mob and all of us only spoke out 2 sets ago because you never paid for pacted hits. Gimme my money or quit playing choir boys srsly. Y'all act like you didnt agree to a pact that specifically said defenders choice reps or retals. How am I supposed to treat a fluff who owes me money?

https://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

I'm certain if y'all had people's money they'd feel differently. My losing ppl to NBK was because you only did sometimes. Y'all still owe us money and your tag is suiciding us brah.

Also that music vid is flame. I never watched it before....that's all lol. There is totally boobies on vevo i didnt know about haha. Weird.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 18:53:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit