Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 11:37:50

So many reps owed you forget which ones I forgave you for. Though I'm sure your clan isnt asking you to produce logs of my forgiveness when you spout off lies. A highly unlikely thing. Do you need me to show you that I forgave early hits that set, but never the ones during destock?

I forgave the hits at the BEGINNING of the set in an effort to secure a pact from you. A pact you signed. You hit bug with your initial hits. He retalled 3:2 per standard escalation and you RORd. I told him to lay off so as not to get suicided, contacted you and forgave the hits, and turned it into a pact. And you gave me your word at that time that you'd tell your members not to hit us.

Ever since then we've been chirping at you guys on the forums for breaking that pact and never paying us, and we haven't had so much as a civil conversation since you hit us on destock. You just tell me to fluff off every time i contact. What you're saying about me forgiving you defies all logic, and anyone who believes that is probably so entrenched in your bullfluff that they believe you are something more than a suicider.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 24th 2020, 11:48:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit