Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 19:17:27

I disagree. Holding up your end of a pact has to do with honor and class and dignity and being a man true to your word etc, not so much dynamics. If you only hold up your end of a pact when threatened, that's trash even for a warclan.

My main problem is money they agreed to pay me with signed ass pacts. Want my money. I'm not the one signing pacts and then not paying people and then acting like I do pay. I named a specific instance where they did not pay when pacted. A specific instance that caused us to side with SOTA on rhetoric. That rhetoric is something they blame weezy on me for (even tho i offered them cheap oil to fight weezy with). So I'll play ball. Let's see em pay.

If ya gonna act like you pay lets see it. (Note: iron has offered us land independently from IMP FA to try to resolve the issue. We, however, took the defenders choice of reps, as it was written in the pact. That's our choice to make as agreed upon by both clans). Prove me wrong and that y'all would pay and I'll gladly say the members I lost left for no reason. Let's go. Where my money at? It's 6 months later and i still don't have my money and people wonder why I'm mad.

This acting like they pay fluff got me actually laughing. I'll agree to stay off FFAT for a month if they just agree to pay for the times we were pacted. Don't even have to be this set, can be down the road when they aint too dead to pay. I've waited 6 months-2 years on them, what's 2 more months?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 23rd 2020, 19:45:02
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit