Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 2:04:11

I played like a mindless noob farming a few in DR bots, did a few bomb bank ops on rich bots and sold all of my food via PM at $37 and $38 a bushels. Bought out my PM. Dumped most of my tech in the final 3 hours at $1198/ea and Finished 2nd place and had a boring ass set.

How do you “don’t touch me, I farm bots netters” do this week after week?

So much more engaging and fun to grab a few low defence players, trade chirping / fluff talking messages and then have a scrap till the end

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 2:30:36

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I played like a mindless noob farming a few in DR bots, did a few bomb bank ops on rich bots and sold all of my food via PM at $37 and $38 a bushels. Bought out my PM. Dumped most of my tech in the final 3 hours at $1198/ea and Finished 2nd place and had a boring ass set.

So much more engaging and fun to grab a few low defence players, trade chirping / fluff talking messages and then have a scrap till the end

Sounds awesome. Some players are chill. So honor the dnh. We need fatties to fuel war machines. If you find a noob, maybe dnh and move on. You know how it is.

There's tension in Alliance. Let them Duke it out in the killing fields.

cordycsw Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 2:39:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

that sounds like a fun filled weekend :)

Tmac Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 14:24:08

You don't like netting. You have no interest in a prearranged war. You also said that me killing you twice after you farmed me didn't matter because you forced me into a war I didn't want. I guess you can play just to ruin others experience if the mods want to allow that, but I find no joy in it.

Congrats on the win cordy!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 14:52:38

Originally posted by Tmac:
You don't like netting. You have no interest in a prearranged war. You also said that me killing you twice after you farmed me didn't matter because you forced me into a war I didn't want. I guess you can play just to ruin others experience if the mods want to allow that, but I find no joy in it.

Mods don't give a fluff about this server, or did you miss the several posts Galleri made where she stated it's a dying game that she checks occasionally out of pity (for losers in Speedos Y'all!!). The mod button should be in the hands of an ACTIVE MEMBER. Until then we get 2 steady suicides and defensive mods (not my problem. Always next set tmac. lol).

PS Still waiting on unlocking those accounts. Only been a week now.....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 28th 2021, 17:26:29

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Mods don't give a fluff about this server, or did you miss the several posts Galleri made where she stated it's a dying game that she checks occasionally out of pity (for losers in Speedos Y'all!!). The mod button should be in the hands of an ACTIVE MEMBER. Until then we get 2 steady suicides and defensive mods (not my problem. Always next set tmac. lol).

They won't get unlocked. I have tried to get an answer from you and you skirt around it.
Personally it is not my job to figure out what you are doing on your end. It is your job to figure out how to use a proper IP.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 28th 2021, 21:10:43

Originally posted by galleri:

They won't get unlocked. I have tried to get an answer from you and you skirt around it.
Personally it is not my job to figure out what you are doing on your end. It is your job to figure out how to use a proper IP.

I have about 15 emails with you, and 10 or so with Prime. I've explained to both of you every detail. Somehow you think I'm cheating, you just can't figure out what it is. Scroll through your mail and try reading again. Maybe there's a reason you can't "figure it out", because I'm not doing anything wrong. Maybe ask another mod, who knows...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2021, 1:49:16

I have about 15 emails with you, and 10 or so with Prime. I've explained to both of you every detail. Somehow you think I'm cheating, you just can't figure out what it is. Scroll through your mail and try reading again. Maybe there's a reason you can't "figure it out", because I'm not doing anything wrong. Maybe ask another mod, who knows...

/facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 29th 2021, 3:27:36

Whatever method you're using to access the game to protect your "privacy", I would stop doing that.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 29th 2021, 3:33:10

Originally posted by Primeval:

Whatever method you're using to access the game to protect your "privacy", I would stop doing that.

At this point I'm fairly certain you two are just fluffing with me. I'm playing this game wide open and you both keep pretending "nope...not quite. Almost". There's no settings left to change. Maybe 800 number to my ISP?

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Sep 29th 2021, 5:12:25

so dull :(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2021, 16:59:13

At this point I'm fairly certain you two are just fluffing with me. I'm playing this game wide open and you both keep pretending "nope...not quite. Almost". There's no settings left to change. Maybe 800 number to my ISP?

I have literally not responded like that to you and the only detail you have said is something like "Could it be the incognito feature on Chrome".
Since Prime is the head mod. Basically what he has said ... is the end all of answers.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 29th 2021, 17:02:19

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 29th 2021, 17:28:11

I have literally not responded like that to you and the only detail you have said is something like "Could it be the incognito feature on Chrome".
Since Prime is the head mod. Basically what he has said ... is the end all of answers.

I have a whole chain of replies where I told you details. Both of you. That reply was like #4. You guys can't even tell me the problem. Neither. The only thing you two can muster is "same issue", "no vpns", and "try using a better ip". fluffing 2-3 days for 3-4 word responses. You guys don't even know what to say, or how to fix it. What do I change that can meet rules if "dur ip not gute" is the output every time we "talk" in both email and forum?

Edit: The goal post moving needs to stop btw. Whenever we get to a point you guys shift to "not my problem. It's not up to me to figure this out." It IS actually. You are ruining my gaming experience, with no solutions as to what might be done if the player is not in control of the violation. What is a white list? There is more to modding than the ban button. A hundred mods before you have gained that insight. Unfortunately they're all gone now.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 29th 2021, 17:39:42
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2021, 19:08:30

Incognito mode reply.... how's it look, galleri?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2021, 19:09:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Incognito mode reply.... how's it look, galleri?

Now normal again.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2021, 19:57:34

I have a whole chain of replies where I told you details. Both of you. That reply was like #4. You guys can't even tell me the problem. Neither. The only thing you two can muster is "same issue", "no vpns", and "try using a better ip". fluffing 2-3 days for 3-4 word responses. You guys don't even know what to say, or how to fix it. What do I change that can meet rules if "dur ip not gute" is the output every time we "talk" in both email and forum?

Edit: The goal post moving needs to stop btw. Whenever we get to a point you guys shift to "not my problem. It's not up to me to figure this out." It IS actually. You are ruining my gaming experience, with no solutions as to what might be done if the player is not in control of the violation. What is a white list? There is more to modding than the ban button. A hundred mods before you have gained that insight. Unfortunately they're all gone now.

There is about 9 pm's. 0 emails. All of my responses/messages trying to help you have been met with blank responses just like this:
https://imgur.com/a/j2bYNrZ

So you are making your interaction with me a bit more dramatic than has been. (btw I have been modding this server since 2010.....so there haven't been 100's of mods before me ;) )

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 29th 2021, 22:52:59

There is about 9 pm's. 0 emails. All of my responses/messages trying to help you have been met with blank responses just like this:
https://imgur.com/a/j2bYNrZ

So you are making your interaction with me a bit more dramatic than has been. (btw I have been modding this server since 2010.....so there haven't been 100's of mods before me ;) )

Stop piling bullfluff on the table Galleri. Both of you have the info. The "VPN or something similar" is trash as well. "Something" is political talk for "we don't have anything real". How can you possibly not understand. I guarantee you can walk up and down the player base and find the same thing. There is nothing cryptic or devious in my connection. If you can't figure out how I am able to access your game (legally), then your tech issue shouldn't be disrupting my gaming experience.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 1:51:20

There is obviously something cryptic and devious with your connection. Attempting to bend the rules will gain you no friends here, but I'm sure you already know that, mac.

Using incognito is the same as bypassing the security with a proxy and is against the rules. Benders are the same as breakers. Just play it on an open browser on your home IP and there will be no problems. Alternatively you could share your local ISP directly with the mods and white list yourself of you are having problems. This would involve divulging where you are and what service provider you have to the mods, they can investigate their end at that point. And if you're clean, you'll be fine.

But we all know that's not the case, mac. You're trying to find a way around it just like you always did. People dont have problems like this unless they intend to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2021, 1:54:59
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 5:00:16

It's Chevs
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 5:12:13

welcome back to the game Chevs! lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 6:02:59

I'm just here so I dont get fined. Also chevs and mac have more than one thing in common. Never trust a french Canadian.

*winks at mods*

Gratz btw cordy

cordycsw Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 9:34:05

hi bro thanks. all the better netters not playing express last round. so i had a chance at winning lol

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 13:48:57

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
There is obviously something cryptic and devious with your connection. Attempting to bend the rules will gain you no friends here, but I'm sure you already know that, mac.

Using incognito is the same as bypassing the security with a proxy and is against the rules. Benders are the same as breakers. Just play it on an open browser on your home IP and there will be no problems. Alternatively you could share your local ISP directly with the mods and white list yourself of you are having problems. This would involve divulging where you are and what service provider you have to the mods, they can investigate their end at that point. And if you're clean, you'll be fine.

But we all know that's not the case, mac. You're trying to find a way around it just like you always did. People dont have problems like this unless they intend to.

Incognito is off. I changed it even though she didn't answer me. Nothing I am using hides my identity. This isn't about that, not any more at least. And the idea of giving name, #, ISP, city, physical address, etc,etc to play a fluffing game? Seriously? No, it's something else.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 14:05:54

They use cookies for the game, and incognito doesn't have the cookie that they check for!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 14:22:48

It's Chevs

Originally posted by cordycsw:

I KNEW this was all bullfluff. You guys suffering from schizophrenia can't let go of the idea I'm not a banned player. (Qbert, I mean Chev, nah it's Mac, or probably some other name I pull out of my ass). You assholes label me a cheater after 20 years of honest play. People do leave voluntarily, just to take a break, sometimes years. I come back to a collective of paranoid man-hating, self-hating, probably kitten kicking fluff-heels.

The mods can't be bothered to actually POLICE the SERVER, but will spend 2 weeks harassing an innocent player. We're stuck now, aren't we? You can't just say "looks good now", unless I change something (which I can't). If you decide to finally let this go, I MAY ignore this whole fiasco, forgive Prime, and move forward. But Galleri can use this to maybe reflect that banning on a hunch is #1 fluff mod behavior. I get the tor thing in the beginning, but weeks later "hmmmm... not quite...chevs.. ;) )"

I don't deserve this treatment after spending so many years helping n00bs, getting hit by multis, identify actual cheats, and chill players getting too hot in the forums/chats. I could bring a dozen vets here to vouch for me, but even that would leave you stuck. "Looks okay I guess...we can work with this. Just cuz we care. Go put your Speedos on and stay out of trouble."

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 14:24:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
They use cookies for the game, and incognito doesn't have the cookie that they check for!

First sentence. Glasses.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 14:30:06

But was it off at the time? I was just letting you know why incog can be an issue for them.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 14:38:49

But was it off at the time? I was just letting you know why incog can be an issue for them.

Everything is off. I'm playing the game wide open. It's why this is all bullfluff. She just needs to validate her choices. It's why it takes a couple days to respond with "nope". If they back down now we admit this wasn't about my connection. Not after I switched browsers. It's still "I know it's him, just can't prove it...yet".

I've received the question "what are you using" and answered. More than once. That doesn't work anymore.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 15:53:10

Everything is off .. ... Except my scrambler... ..
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:05:39

Everything is off .. ... Except my scrambler... ..

I started scrolling through some posts and you guys are talking about Chev, zen, and whatever else messing with express, back in June was it?

This is why you're all fluffing with me. There's nothing wrong with my account, you guys just don't want to admit friendly fire. Good players still exist in this game. Banned players come back for suicides, grief and eoss. Not to net and say hi to friends in the forum. Fkn morons.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:08:13

PM from Galleri:
Whatever you did works fine now.
:)

Told you. fluffing with me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2021, 16:08:59

It's Chevs

Originally posted by cordycsw:

I KNEW this was all bullfluff. You guys suffering from schizophrenia can't let go of the idea I'm not a banned player. (Qbert, I mean Chev, nah it's Mac, or probably some other name I pull out of my ass). You assholes label me a cheater after 20 years of honest play. People do leave voluntarily, just to take a break, sometimes years. I come back to a collective of paranoid man-hating, self-hating, probably kitten kicking fluff-heels.

The mods can't be bothered to actually POLICE the SERVER, but will spend 2 weeks harassing an innocent player. We're stuck now, aren't we? You can't just say "looks good now", unless I change something (which I can't). If you decide to finally let this go, I MAY ignore this whole fiasco, forgive Prime, and move forward. But Galleri can use this to maybe reflect that banning on a hunch is #1 fluff mod behavior. I get the tor thing in the beginning, but weeks later "hmmmm... not quite...chevs.. ;) )"

I don't deserve this treatment after spending so many years helping n00bs, getting hit by multis, identify actual cheats, and chill players getting too hot in the forums/chats. I could bring a dozen vets here to vouch for me, but even that would leave you stuck. "Looks okay I guess...we can work with this. Just cuz we care. Go put your Speedos on and stay out of trouble."

Excuse me? Where did I even say you were Chevs now?
I have sat there in pm's trying to help you and even showed that screenshot that your responses are empty. Your next response made me just decide to ignore your temper tantrum.

You need to step back and realize you are creating something in your head that is not really happening and seemed to be hot focused on me over it.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 30th 2021, 16:11:53

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2021, 16:10:51

PM from Galleri:

Right.....so that is messing with you?
Ok. Next time I will leave you guessing that I am ignoring you.
Yeah look at me go! Not helping anyone!
There is no good/right in your mind and it shows.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:10:52

Your post: "Oooooh look what we have here...."

When KoH called me Chevs and said "welcome back"

Maybe this?

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:13:08

Or maybe the fact that I called you guys out. Eventually you would say "looks good, whatever you did". What do you think I changed? How is today different from 12 days ago?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2021, 16:15:21

Maybe this?

You legit signed your name on a post as "qbert". That was your own fault.

KoH is not me, unless I moved and maybe grew a pair in between and beard?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2021, 16:16:16

Look you spin whatever you want in your head.
Have a good day.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:16:23

Maybe this?

You legit signed your name on a post as "qbert". That was your own fault.

Uh-Ooooh!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 16:17:20

PM from Galleri:

Yay you turned off the scrambler!

Now go make a country.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:34:52

PM from Galleri:

Now go make a country.

I'm gonna scramble your ass with my foot!!

You and your gf Chevs just cost me 2 weeks, multiple headaches, and a personal best in express.

I hope all your covid tests are anal swabs. You've earned it!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 16:37:54

PM from Galleri:

Now go make a country.

I'm gonna scramble your ass with my foot!!

You and your gf Chevs just cost me 2 weeks, multiple headaches, and a personal best in express.

I hope all your covid tests are anal swabs. You've earned it!

I'm immune to COVID-19, the swabs up my ass hole sounds interesting though....
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:48:17

I'll give you a minute to edit that last response KoH. It's fine, everyone gets drunk at the wrong party, just depends on the company ;))

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 17:03:39

No need, I'm sober, I meant what I said and said what I meant....
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 17:43:18

I doubt you are immune to it. I do hope you never get it tho!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 18:30:48

I'm 3 for 3 direct contact with COVID-19 sicklings, if I'm not immune, why didn't I get infected? Everyone else that came in contact with those people did get infected.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 19:04:42

I'm 3 for 3 direct contact with COVID-19 sicklings, if I'm not immune, why didn't I get infected? Everyone else that came in contact with those people did get infected.

You brush your teeth with horse paste. Don't give these lemmings hope.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 19:36:40

There are too many variables to answer that from here. I highly doubt you are immune, is all. My hope is not to offend you but to inspire you to still do what you can to avoid it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 20:02:11

There are too many variables to answer that from here. I highly doubt you are immune, is all. My hope is not to offend you but to inspire you to still do what you can to avoid it.

I'm doing everything recommended by the CDC except the vaccine, all is good, no offense taken brother!
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 17th 2021, 21:49:15

Some people are strictly carriers, they don't get any of the symptoms but they transfer the virus to others. At least, this is what I was told by health workers. You're probably a carrier/transferer. giving it to the people all around you.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 18th 2021, 1:09:50

I had another boring ass weekend. Finished like 4th on some boring farmer country.

Need to farm a few low D bot farmers to get myself out of this rut