g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 29th 2021, 17:28:11

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by galleri:

Mods don't give a fluff about this server, or did you miss the several posts Galleri made where she stated it's a dying game that she checks occasionally out of pity (for losers in Speedos Y'all!!). The mod button should be in the hands of an ACTIVE MEMBER. Until then we get 2 steady suicides and defensive mods (not my problem. Always next set tmac. lol).

PS Still waiting on unlocking those accounts. Only been a week now.....

They won't get unlocked. I have tried to get an answer from you and you skirt around it.
Personally it is not my job to figure out what you are doing on your end. It is your job to figure out how to use a proper IP.

I have about 15 emails with you, and 10 or so with Prime. I've explained to both of you every detail. Somehow you think I'm cheating, you just can't figure out what it is. Scroll through your mail and try reading again. Maybe there's a reason you can't "figure it out", because I'm not doing anything wrong. Maybe ask another mod, who knows...

Whatever method you're using to access the game to protect your "privacy", I would stop doing that.

At this point I'm fairly certain you two are just fluffing with me. I'm playing this game wide open and you both keep pretending "nope...not quite. Almost". There's no settings left to change. Maybe 800 number to my ISP?

I have literally not responded like that to you and the only detail you have said is something like "Could it be the incognito feature on Chrome".
Since Prime is the head mod. Basically what he has said ... is the end all of answers.

I have a whole chain of replies where I told you details. Both of you. That reply was like #4. You guys can't even tell me the problem. Neither. The only thing you two can muster is "same issue", "no vpns", and "try using a better ip". fluffing 2-3 days for 3-4 word responses. You guys don't even know what to say, or how to fix it. What do I change that can meet rules if "dur ip not gute" is the output every time we "talk" in both email and forum?