Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 19:40:36

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Getafix u should come back and play. Go join LaF and let people who know what they are doing lead you. I hear Gerdler is a good guy to take orders from.

I don't understand this "take orders from Gerdler" sentiment, I was there for several sets and not once he told me to do anything nor I watched others taking orders from anyone for that matter in LaF 🤷

You take orders and follow the rules from leaders. If Gerdler is leading you are following his commands.

There is nothing negative there for you to find KoH. Btw I will say this and I am sure I have posted this before on boards. From a leader standpoint Gerdler is great. He is a good strategist, a good war tactician and an excellent netter. 100% he is good at the game. My only grievance with Gerdler has been that h was and is an abrasive, condescending dude. I give Gerdy 11/10 for game skills but people skills and being a nice guy 5/10 lol

But whatever I have also turned into a fluff like Gerdler so I give myself 5/10 on people skills and a mere 8/10 for game skill….

As far as calling gerdler a Sociopath, I think a large part of the problem is our communication is all text-based. You cannot see non-verbal communication/cues here. There is, probably, also a cultural divide as well, being that English isn't his only language (I also assume it's not his first language). I'd say he is a jackass in-game, but he may not be one in real life so we should probably give some benefit of the doubt here.

I am guilty of type casting people myself, it's not your fault SuperFly.

I agree 💯 with Req.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 20:06:37

Well I agree with Req as well. Gerdy and I can totally be friends again. Bro I am open to teaming up / tagging up with you in team or something. Just need you to FA me into top 10 cuz I am only good for $300m NW.

And Getafix get your butt back to express and farm these bots man. Just be my ally so that I don’t inadvertently hit you if you happen to be playing with under 2m turrrets.

Be like an intel ally or something

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 20:11:21

Getafix, if you play next set I'll play too , we can both ally SF👍

Wait... there's allies now?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 20:15:46

Well I agree with Req as well. Gerdy and I can totally be friends again. Bro I am open to teaming up / tagging up with you in team or something. Just need you to FA me into top 10 cuz I am only good for $300m NW.

And Getafix get your butt back to express and farm these bots man. Just be my ally so that I don’t inadvertently hit you if you happen to be playing with under 2m turrrets.

Be like an intel ally or something

Getafix, if you play next set I'll play too , we can both ally SF👍

Wait... there's allies now?

Hey, we can play a reunion set, Rock Lobster, I R WoG SuperFly, BioHazzard From XI. .... Who else wants to bring back old school names?

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 28th 2021, 23:00:52. Reason: Autocorrect FAIL
See Original Post
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 28th 2021, 20:27:56

Originally posted by Requiem:
Getafix u should come back and play. Go join LaF and let people who know what they are doing lead you. I hear Gerdler is a good guy to take orders from.

I don't understand this "take orders from Gerdler" sentiment, I was there for several sets and not once he told me to do anything nor I watched others taking orders from anyone for that matter in LaF 🤷

You take orders and follow the rules from leaders. If Gerdler is leading you are following his commands.

There is nothing negative there for you to find KoH. Btw I will say this and I am sure I have posted this before on boards. From a leader standpoint Gerdler is great. He is a good strategist, a good war tactician and an excellent netter. 100% he is good at the game. My only grievance with Gerdler has been that h was and is an abrasive, condescending dude. I give Gerdy 11/10 for game skills but people skills and being a nice guy 5/10 lol

But whatever I have also turned into a fluff like Gerdler so I give myself 5/10 on people skills and a mere 8/10 for game skill….

As far as calling gerdler a Sociopath, I think a large part of the problem is our communication is all text-based. You cannot see non-verbal communication/cues here. There is, probably, also a cultural divide as well, being that English isn't his only language (I also assume it's not his first language). I'd say he is a jackass in-game, but he may not be one in real life so we should probably give some benefit of the doubt here.

I am guilty of type casting people myself, it's not your fault SuperFly.

I don't think Requiem and I have agreed on something in a year. But he nailed this one. A lot of us come across as asses. The key thing is it how you receive the text or want to receive the text for sure. I know there is a lot of times I have replied to stuff and man the person took me all wrong and vice versa.

Damn this thread became a kumbaya fest (however you spell it).

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 20:30:04

Thats Rock Lobster KoHnoob. Well life is too short and we've all certainly had a lot of fun here. I'm up for a round.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 21:19:24

You know that would be fun. An all around reunion set.

Maybe we do the all-x challenge again as well. Haha

It’s good to be friends again cuz based on the bot ratio thread that bug posted on there is only 46 players left lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 22:59:45

Originally posted by Getafix:
Thats Rock Lobster KoHnoob. Well life is too short and we've all certainly had a lot of fun here. I'm up for a round.

fluffing autocorrect!!!!

It’s good to be friends again cuz based on the bot ratio thread that bug posted on there is only 46 players left lol

All X reunion sounds sexy!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 28th 2021, 23:18:40

fluffing autocorrect!!!!

Don't lie. You were at Red Lobster lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 4:01:44

Originally posted by galleri:

fluffing autocorrect!!!!

You wouldn't catch me there dead, I went once, never again, they can't even do fish right, they had one job!
(•_•)

TwoPodRay Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 7:26:54

Originally posted by galleri:

fluffing autocorrect!!!!

You wouldn't catch me there dead, I went once, never again, they can't even do fish right, they had one job!

The only reason to go in my mind is for the biscuits.

Tmac Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 12:57:36

You can buy those at the grocery store twopodray!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 13:10:24

I'm also not a fan of red lobster KoH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2021, 14:14:50

Originally posted by Tmac:
You can buy those at the grocery store twopodray!

I've seen them at Sams Club. Do they taste as good?

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 14:27:36

I have wanted to buy the biscuit mix at Costco but they are heavy on the calories lol

Tmac Game profile

Oct 29th 2021, 16:10:06

Yeah, but it's worth it! Nice moist biscuits =D

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2021, 2:51:07

Princess Nocturne Angelina (#84)
Princess Nocturne Angelina (#86)

They have the same exact name, if this isn't working together I don't know what is.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2021, 3:13:55

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

They have the same exact name, if this isn't working together I don't know what is.

Or maybe Mr Copy is back, before bots got introduced there was a guy that every now and then he used to make his country name same as previous to his 😂
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2021, 3:17:37

Or maybe Mr Copy is back, before bots got introduced there was a guy that every now and then he used to make his country name same as previous to his 😂

Sometimes he copied forums regulars country name, he copied mine few times lol
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2021, 13:34:03

Honestly it is no worse than 5 people on this forum deciding to name themselves the same ;)
I have already looked at them. Legit action.

cordycsw Game profile

Oct 31st 2021, 14:17:14

ban them all!!!

NitelL Game profile

Oct 31st 2021, 15:22:42

I've had different people copy my country names for many sets! Gerdler did it one time thinking it would bestow on him my 'diplomatic immunity'. Haha

PS: There is no such thing as diplomatic immunity.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2021, 19:54:24

Originally posted by NitelL:

I've had different people copy my country names for many sets! Gerdler did it one time thinking it would bestow on him my 'diplomatic immunity'. Haha

PS: There is no such thing as diplomatic immunity.

🤣

TwoPodRay Game profile

Nov 1st 2021, 0:12:06

I’ll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you just had a lapse in judgement when saying this, because that’s a rather silly thing to say. It was done in jest, given it was already a copied name of a bot, nothing more. If I happened to copy the same name you were using in a game, would we suddenly be working together and colluding?

Congrats to Cordy on another win!

NitelL Game profile

Nov 1st 2021, 0:31:26

Congrats cordy! Great win despite losing turns!

And I forgot to spend my last 2b, despite a very silly set lol

cordycsw Game profile

Nov 1st 2021, 3:47:23

lol it was a weird set.

but thanks to all!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 1st 2021, 15:09:43

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:

I’ll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you just had a lapse in judgement when saying this, because that’s a rather silly thing to say. It was done in jest, given it was already a copied name of a bot, nothing more. If I happened to copy the same name you were using in a game, would we suddenly be working together and colluding?

Congrats to Cordy on another win!
Yes, definitely delete us both!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Ratski Game profile

Nov 2nd 2021, 7:08:03

I had fun abusing Hungry #60 lol Pathetic defenses, I nearly killed him twice, but my readiness dropped to 23%. I ran low on turns fixing warfare to readiness back to 100%, or close. and I rebuilt in the morning. and back to pounding Hungry..lol I had fun Ha ha Ha.

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2021, 14:23:04

Originally posted by Ratski:
I had fun abusing Hungry #60 lol Pathetic defenses, I nearly killed him twice, but my readiness dropped to 23%. I ran low on turns fixing warfare to readiness back to 100%, or close. and I rebuilt in the morning. and back to pounding Hungry..lol I had fun Ha ha Ha.

Hungry has an odd habit of hitting 3 or 4 players randomly. Then he gets smacked around by 2 or 3 of said players and is then killed or becomes a missile dump/punching bag.

To regain readiness use Stir Rebellions. Make sure to Bio before you start the kill run.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 2nd 2021, 16:10:18

The menace is here. I R WoG SuperFly (#16)

Looking for allies which automatically are DNHs :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2021, 17:45:01

I'll create mine if Geta plays and Ally both of you ;-)
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2021, 22:08:00

Rock Lobster (#48) looking for allies

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 3:53:50

Ok the 3 of us ally! We doing all-x challenge or farm the piss out of the bots? He who gets fattest sneaks into top 10?

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Nov 3rd 2021, 20:19:29

allies? anyone free?

Rocky79 Game profile

Nov 4th 2021, 1:37:18

Do we need to do allies?

Do people attack other players or do people just attack the NPC's?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2021, 2:10:24

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Do we need to do allies?

Do people attack other players or do people just attack the NPC's?

Optional

Both
(•_•)