Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2021, 20:02:36

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm 3 for 3 direct contact with COVID-19 sicklings, if I'm not immune, why didn't I get infected? Everyone else that came in contact with those people did get infected.
Some people are strictly carriers, they don't get any of the symptoms but they transfer the virus to others. At least, this is what I was told by health workers. You're probably a carrier/transferer. giving it to the people all around you.

Nobody that came in contact with me got sick, bro, we still don't know everything about this virus.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2021, 20:07:44

I'm 3 for 3 direct contact with COVID-19 sicklings, if I'm not immune, why didn't I get infected? Everyone else that came in contact with those people did get infected.
Some people are strictly carriers, they don't get any of the symptoms but they transfer the virus to others. At least, this is what I was told by health workers. You're probably a carrier/transferer. giving it to the people all around you.

Nobody that came in contact with me got sick, bro, we still don't know everything about this virus.

You can also be tested to see if you have a viral load large enough to spread it too, if you were ever inclined to do so.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever got an antibody test done? Even places like CVS offer that now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2021, 21:41:26

Originally posted by Requiem:

You can also be tested to see if you have a viral load large enough to spread it too, if you were ever inclined to do so.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever got an antibody test done? Even places like CVS offer that now.

No and I didn't know they do that... I did offer plasma after second test following contacts and they blew me off so I said " ok fluff you then"
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Oct 20th 2021, 23:22:04

I think we should have an express express version - Like a 3min blitz chess game. Same number of turns as express, put play all within 4 hours - Would be a fun afternoon!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 22nd 2021, 18:01:17

Just so you all know, i'm #45. Gonna make you work for your top ten this set if I can ;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 19:39:36

See Gerdler and Company? Somebody said last round was boring and I thought they wanted a little sprucing.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 21:11:15

I do hope nobody took this set personal, the idea was to have some fun, I was quite respectful if not a little cautious. I generally hit most people only once and to anyone more than once, they had such small defense it was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I think that bot farming has made this game soft, I actually thought it was a good idea years ago before it happened. But I always thought that they would be coded to retaliate and even war an alliance. But like last round in 1a, one guy made a suggestion in my alliance that we should be able "to claim" bots for individual farming and this is just nothing short of ridiculous. If it wasn't for these bots I wouldnt have had the recent networth gains that I have made. That's just a fact, not skill.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2021, 21:44:39

It's a matter of perspective, Karnage. In the early days of this game, under Mehul, the MO was to "Bottom Feed." We didn't reach the acreage we do today, but we could farm people who could never do anything back. In that regard, nothing has changed.

Almost all of the game's problems stem from too few players left, so Bots, speaking for 1a, were vital to save the game.

I would caution you, though, as it still takes skill to win regularly; just because average NWs are up overall doesn't mean that the best players don't win. They do. Competition is equalized, and the best players rise to the top just as they would if there were no bots.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 22:09:09

It's a matter of perspective, Karnage. In the early days of this game, under Mehul, the MO was to "Bottom Feed." We didn't reach the acreage we do today, but we could farm people who could never do anything back. In that regard, nothing has changed.

Almost all of the game's problems stem from too few players left, so Bots, speaking for 1a, were vital to save the game.

I would caution you, though, as it still takes skill to win regularly; just because average NWs are up overall doesn't mean that the best players don't win. They do. Competition is equalized, and the best players rise to the top just as they would if there were no bots.
Spoken like a true LaFer

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 22:10:22

@Requiem, don't talk to me until the set is over, some people might see this as collusion if there appears to be conversation or agreement between two persons.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2021, 22:11:55

That's ok because I am not playing express :)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 24th 2021, 22:43:08

That's ok because I am not playing express :)

Or are you secretly running #5????

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 0:23:51

Looks like 2 lucky bots made top ten. See you can have all that land, but having to spend resources for even 1 retal is too much for most players to handle. Some of the top 5 were pure lucky not to get hit or carried great defense.

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 1:30:54

Looks like 2 lucky bots made top ten. See you can have all that land, but having to spend resources for even 1 retal is too much for most players to handle. Some of the top 5 were pure lucky not to get hit or carried great defense.

Good times. So carry 2 mil turrets and there won't be some asshole walking up and down the bot farmers? Is your job the bot defender, turret lobbyist, a land trader? I saw a player farm a bunch of fatties who were mid-build. I could do this every set, but I recognize a lot of these guys are competing for seeing their name in lights.

I think whatever point you are pretending to make still doesn't mesh with 10 hits per country. 2 I get, but you trashed those countries. Whatever retal you expected, other than a handful of missiles, I would have chosen a stronger opponent. Way to go champ. You beat up the fat kid and broke his glasses.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 2:40:00

To me, if you are going to show how netting can be done by hitting humans, then hit humans and then actually net. If you are just going on a mission to farm humans without netting, you are just suiciding, trolling, and griefing and you aren't proving any point you were trying to make. You are just driving people away from the game, and there aren't many left, so that doesn't seem like a very smart idea.

I was having a decent set until someone decided to suicide, so I went on a kill-run and then still casually, half-tried to net and still wound up in top 10 without even stocking/destocking. I had decent defense, but you can't reasonably defend from an all-jetter when you are still mid build on late Wednesday/early Thursday. I hadn't even gotten set up for teching yet.

If those "human hitting players" think that's the best way to save the game and show that it is the superior way, shouldn't they be getting top 10? Winning? I don't see any of them up there...I mean, numerous bots even beat them, so does that mean all-exploring is superior to hitting humans?

If you want to make and prove a point, go do it. Net and win, or at least try. Until then, no one will see this as anything but trolling and griefing.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 3:45:11

Hitting live players, Not my fore tay, I was minding my own business. And SpadreMantra (#21) and I got into it after he hit me first I farmed him and he beat me down but I still out played him finished ahead of him. I told him I told him I don't care about where I finished I am just not going to let him hit me and not expect to pay a high price, He laughed at me but I still beat him ..lol His build was a Rainbow Ha Ha Ha.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2021, 3:47:49

Originally posted by Ratski:
Hitting live players, Not my fore tay, I was minding my own business. And SpadreMantra (#21) and I got into it after he hit me first I farmed him and he beat me down but I still out played him finished ahead of him. I told him I told him I don't care about where I finished I am just not going to let him hit me and not expect to pay a high price, He laughed at me but I still beat him ..lol His build was a Rainbow Ha Ha Ha.

Like yours?
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 3:48:46

I do hope that somebody found this round to be fun.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2021, 4:22:09

Yeah, those who suicided, they usually do since their goal is to screw with people, then y'all wonder why the game is shrinking 🤷
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 5:05:18

Netters killed the game KoH.

First they farmed the untaggeds and small tags into the ground. The countries that retaled be it by missile or spy op where than killed.

then the netters invented land:land. Except again that did not apply when an untagged made the first hit. They were farmed and killed by the netters.

Now it’s the same thing. People who LG the netters are ostracized, reported as griefers or killed.

As I have always said; Netters and their dumb policies which go against the game description on the home page of the game are the only ones to blame for the games demise…

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 5:32:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Netters killed the game KoH.

First they farmed the untaggeds and small tags into the ground. The countries that retaled be it by missile or spy op where than killed.

then the netters invented land:land. Except again that did not apply when an untagged made the first hit. They were farmed and killed by the netters.

Now it’s the same thing. People who LG the netters are ostracized, reported as griefers or killed.

As I have always said; Netters and their dumb policies which go against the game description on the home page of the game are the only ones to blame for the games demise…

Point that finger straight up your ass Griefer. You guys were greedy and wanted to troll (teach a lesson) the bot farmers. Everybody risks a landgrab when running low or med defense. You guys did like 8+ hits on multiple countries. You know u crippled many. Look at the finish. This wasn't schooling netters just exploiting the build phase where fatties are using cash for construction. Half were prob still rainbow.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 25th 2021, 7:42:48

Remember, Superfly, thing we told you again and again in LaF while you were playing there under me and Gains? Over and over we had to tell you to stop missiling and multitapping players. So these netters you talk about, who supposedly taught you to do that, they probably quit the game already.
What's more they seem to have never taught you, or you slept through that lesson, WHY you should do that back when there where no bots, so that you could adapt to a game with bots.

When it comes to this stupid arguement over the purpose of the game you can ask any of the three admins and they will tell you that your interpretation doesnt align even a little with theirs.

You are not building your empire, you are breaking it down. You are not outpacing others economies, you are getting outpaced. You are fine with that because you have conceeded every thought of trying to compete on even terms, to WIN the race, as you are supposed to. Instead you are looking to see how many people you can get to quit, or how many people you can get pissed off. That is now your competition with yourself.

You can accuse netters for killing the game, the ones you talk about are mostly long gone tho. You can blame others too. But when it comes to intent, netters don't netgain in order to ruin someones game experience, it may have been the result back in the day(but no more thanks to bots). What you are doing is done for precisely that reason; to ruin the game for someone or many other people. At worst netters can be accused of manslaughter of this game.

-----

PS I am also confused what prompted a total change of position about this from g0nz0... He was totally on "team farm everyone" just a few weeks ago... Maybe something changed? Maybe he got hit?

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 14:04:35

I rarely get hit, even when running jets. Just lucky I guess. When you've been through countless wars, and have developed pattern recognition, you sense danger. When everyone was fat, and things got quiet I bought millions of turrets @ like $90 and sat waiting, so didn't eat food/add expenses. A couple hours later the fireworks began. A few failed ops (80k spies lost), and my name is Skippy. Bonus: I sold the turrets for $160 when everybody was walling up. However, missed a market cycle, and was sitting with $1.3 billion and 20 million food covered by 1.5 million turrets when they went for another farming run. And Galleri said I was crazy for always spending bonus on Luck. Fools, all of you!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2021, 15:40:06

SuperFly: Ok I'll assume you're right and netters are at fault, you're still in the wrong by being a fluff in solo servers, there's zero instances of people quiting any of the solo servers due to netters pushing their policies, the people who quit solo servers are those who repeatedly get targeted by suiciders, griefers, whatever you want to be called, the point I'm making is.... you're fighting in the wrong battlefield..... All the points you made relate to clan servers, this is a solo server 🤷
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 21:20:21

SuperFly: Ok I'll assume you're right and netters are at fault, you're still in the wrong by being a fluff in solo servers, there's zero instances of people quiting any of the solo servers due to netters pushing their policies, the people who quit solo servers are those who repeatedly get targeted by suiciders, griefers, whatever you want to be called, the point I'm making is.... you're fighting in the wrong battlefield..... All the points you made relate to clan servers, this is a solo server 🤷

None of this is about "policy". Supposedly it was a fluff You to players running no defense bot farmers. Then it was about Netters and monopolizing bots. We've moved the goal posts to a more thoughtful, bullfluff filled approach of policy framework and ethics.
Eat my ass Griefers. You FS/farm low defense fatties. Try earning a top 10 after fair grabs (1 hit against humans). Stop scaring away the customers. Play norml.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2021, 23:00:40

Jeeze man, you guys are guilt tripping me really bad here, I was just trying to make it fun for everyone and you guys just want everything to be easy and laid back all the time.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 25th 2021, 23:47:02

I didn't look at your news at all syko and I didnt comment on what you did or said.

NitelL Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 0:09:50

Grabbing humans is fine as long as you're trying to net; it's a challenge to grab and keep your land (see: primary). On this server though, it's almost never worth the retal.

So far, what we've seen is a bunch of folks just grabbing humans and then doing absolutely nothing with the land. In fact, as TwoPodRay has already mentioned, many of these human grabbers run 0 defence (all-jetters), and grab netters running serious defence -> it's basically suiciding (and kinda ironic, given the complaint is 0 defence netters).

Ultimately, this sorta griefing is definitely not in the spirit of the game. Wars should remain on the clan servers - solo servers are for the best individually skilled players (who win sets). And it shows! So far, none of these warring countries have actually managed to kill any netting country (the reverse is true though). If you believe Earth is a war game, at least have 1 successful kill!

This has already led to visible attrition of players from the server.

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 2:02:36

Jeeze man, you guys are guilt tripping me really bad here, I was just trying to make it fun for everyone and you guys just want everything to be easy and laid back all the time.

Your heart is in the right place. One or two heavies. A couple hits, get them spooked, foreplay and all. Express has some danger now. I can go along. Just don't be an asshole about it. And yes, I am guilty of all jet bot farmer. It's a risk, so far only 1 set got farmed. So if you want to guarantee top 10, carry some defense. 2 mil turrets kept me safe during last sets' raid.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 26th 2021, 3:22:48

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Try earning a top 10 after fair grabs (1 hit against humans). Stop scaring away the customers. Play norml.

If this is directed at me I have finished 1st multiple times by hitting players, playing all-x and farming bots…

Now if anyone bothered to get a spy op on me I was 1m tanks, 6m turrets and 1m troops and 1.1m spies with 2.5m jets for farming. Hardly an all jetter, just farmed low turret people.

At my peak of land 65k i had almost 40k buildings and a lot of tech points between mill, buss, ress, agri, weapons and warefare.

Did I finish well? Nope, spal was trash even with 1.1m spies on 60k land. Took tons of bios, bomb structures and missiles.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 26th 2021, 3:27:22

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 26th 2021, 16:33:33

And Galleri said I was crazy for always spending bonus on Luck. Fools, all of you!

I never have been so confused in my entire life.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2021, 16:50:28

I used to use luck bonus on my FFA war countries to produce more missiles many many many many eclipses ago.....
(•_•)

Disl Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 6:03:11

bonus

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 9:36:35

another boring round

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 13:16:26

So what’s the deal for this round? Wild West again where only the elite who believe in turrets prosper or boring bot farming?

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 13:33:58

So what’s the deal for this round? Wild West again where only the elite who believe in turrets prosper or boring bot farming?

What is an acceptable amount of turrets? With the mil at your disposal last set you could standard break like 5 million. More with weapons tech or PS. Put an offer on the table.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2021, 14:37:19

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Remember, Superfly, thing we told you again and again in LaF while you were playing there under me and Gains? Over and over we had to tell you to stop missiling and multitapping players. So these netters you talk about, who supposedly taught you to do that, they probably quit the game already.
What's more they seem to have never taught you, or you slept through that lesson, WHY you should do that back when there where no bots, so that you could adapt to a game with bots.

When it comes to this stupid arguement over the purpose of the game you can ask any of the three admins and they will tell you that your interpretation doesnt align even a little with theirs.

You are not building your empire, you are breaking it down. You are not outpacing others economies, you are getting outpaced. You are fine with that because you have conceeded every thought of trying to compete on even terms, to WIN the race, as you are supposed to. Instead you are looking to see how many people you can get to quit, or how many people you can get pissed off. That is now your competition with yourself.

You can accuse netters for killing the game, the ones you talk about are mostly long gone tho. You can blame others too. But when it comes to intent, netters don't netgain in order to ruin someones game experience, it may have been the result back in the day(but no more thanks to bots). What you are doing is done for precisely that reason; to ruin the game for someone or many other people. At worst netters can be accused of manslaughter of this game.

-----

PS I am also confused what prompted a total change of position about this from g0nz0... He was totally on "team farm everyone" just a few weeks ago... Maybe something changed? Maybe he got hit?

Gerdler is right about Superfly. He was the main reason I quit. He is a griefer who just plays to piss people off and make them quit. He has no respect for the game, and if I was an admin of this game I would permaban him.

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 27th 2021, 16:45:54

Only Chevs can achieve a permanent excommunication from the Earth Empires. If you wish to be free of this agent of destruction, then seek out this man and his wisdom. Dagobah is where you will find these answers. Go now! Make haste not waste!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2021, 17:16:03

Only Chevs can achieve a permanent excommunication from the Earth Empires. If you wish to be free of this agent of destruction, then seek out this man and his wisdom. Dagobah is where you will find these answers. Go now! Make haste not waste!

Why do you keep speaking 3rd person???
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 0:11:21

Originally posted by Getafix:

Gerdler is right about Superfly. He was the main reason I quit. He is a griefer who just plays to piss people off and make them quit. He has no respect for the game, and if I was an admin of this game I would permaban him.

you quit alliance server because you were a terrible leader for SOL and your members didn’t want you leading them. If you were an admin you would probably ban SOL out of hurt feelings lol.

You were chased out of team server by me because you AB’ed me over ONE PS because you are a suicider and you did wage war against me and my team multiple times. We just outlasted you and you took your ball and went away cuz you couldn’t take loss after loss.

Please don’t come here spitting lies. All of the statements that I just made about you are easily verifiable by all players if they use the search function on the boards lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 28th 2021, 0:13:39

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 0:15:56

Getafix u should come back and play. Go join LaF and let people who know what they are doing lead you. I hear Gerdler is a good guy to take orders from.

currydubs Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 0:17:14

hey guys what's going on? has superfly been screened for down syndrome yet?

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 0:36:21

I am no more Chevs than you are a Finnish seamstress, we have only fleeting exchange with the corporeal my dear. You seem wanting in the wisdom department. Write your feelings in a letter and read it aloud atop the highest tower. He will hear you. As he always does. Return to Earth my child. Spread His word.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 0:56:46

Originally posted by currydubs:
hey guys what's going on? has superfly been screened for down syndrome yet?

Hey currydubs. Welcome back. How was rehab? Did you finish the program or did you quit halfway through like you do every time that you start a country here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 1:23:34

Getafix u should come back and play. Go join LaF and let people who know what they are doing lead you. I hear Gerdler is a good guy to take orders from.

I don't understand this "take orders from Gerdler" sentiment, I was there for several sets and not once he told me to do anything nor I watched others taking orders from anyone for that matter in LaF 🤷

I am no more Chevs than you are a Finnish seamstress, we have only fleeting exchange with the corporeal my dear. You seem wanting in the wisdom department. Write your feelings in a letter and read it aloud atop the highest tower. He will hear you. As he always does. Return to Earth my child. Spread His word.

Whatever you say, Chevs!

Hi Getafix and currydubs!
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 12:22:43

I just happened to be sitting in my car waiting for someone and I logged in to EE to read the forums. Gerdler's post about Superfly was so spot on that I posted my agreement.

I'm not a great leader, I will agree with that! I hope SoL is still surviving. I enjoyed playing there for 2 or 3 years.

I guess as long as there are griefers like Superfly around the game will keep dwindling away. Its easier to kick a sandcastle over than it is to build one.

Hi to all my old friends! Maybe I'll play a round of Express

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 16:22:53

I don't understand this "take orders from Gerdler" sentiment, I was there for several sets and not once he told me to do anything nor I watched others taking orders from anyone for that matter in LaF 🤷

You take orders and follow the rules from leaders. If Gerdler is leading you are following his commands.

There is nothing negative there for you to find KoH. Btw I will say this and I am sure I have posted this before on boards. From a leader standpoint Gerdler is great. He is a good strategist, a good war tactician and an excellent netter. 100% he is good at the game. My only grievance with Gerdler has been that h was and is an abrasive, condescending dude. I give Gerdy 11/10 for game skills but people skills and being a nice guy 5/10 lol

But whatever I have also turned into a fluff like Gerdler so I give myself 5/10 on people skills and a mere 8/10 for game skill….

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 16:28:33

Originally posted by Getafix:

I guess as long as there are griefers like Superfly around the game will keep dwindling away. Its easier to kick a sandcastle over than it is to build one.

Hi to all my old friends! Maybe I'll play a round of Express

This is where I will disagree. I “grief” as you call it (even though I am within game rules as I did speak to the moderators 3 months ago) on this server only.
There are other servers like primary, tournament and FFA that have had higher decline rates and I have never played there.

You can not blame me for killing this game that came out 25 years ago that stayed stale and never improved.

Tell me Getafix how many people do you know that still play Super Nintendo from 1996?

Let’s be honest here. If you gave 100 people an iPhone with earth2025 and another iPhone with the fluffiest App Store iPhone game that you could pick which one do you think they will try first? The 1990s text game or the newer fluffty game with sounds and graphics?

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 28th 2021, 16:31:18
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 28th 2021, 18:05:02

You are actually in the cool kids club if you are playing a Super Nintendo from 1996.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2021, 19:03:13

You take orders and follow the rules from leaders. If Gerdler is leading you are following his commands.

There is nothing negative there for you to find KoH. Btw I will say this and I am sure I have posted this before on boards. From a leader standpoint Gerdler is great. He is a good strategist, a good war tactician and an excellent netter. 100% he is good at the game. My only grievance with Gerdler has been that h was and is an abrasive, condescending dude. I give Gerdy 11/10 for game skills but people skills and being a nice guy 5/10 lol

But whatever I have also turned into a fluff like Gerdler so I give myself 5/10 on people skills and a mere 8/10 for game skill….

As far as calling gerdler a Sociopath, I think a large part of the problem is our communication is all text-based. You cannot see non-verbal communication/cues here. There is, probably, also a cultural divide as well, being that English isn't his only language (I also assume it's not his first language). I'd say he is a jackass in-game, but he may not be one in real life so we should probably give some benefit of the doubt here.

I am guilty of type casting people myself, it's not your fault SuperFly.