Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 17:13:57

Originally posted by Jiman:
With Laf being a netting alliance, was there a netting alliance type way out of this? I mean, I am sure Laf members wanted to net this reset. Sure, Laf should defend themselves they have every right.

If Laf leaders knew the war was coming for so long, seems that it should of been ample time to deal with the situation in some kind of peaceful Netter type manner.

Eh maybe there was no other choice for Laf but to war. I assume though that Laf cant pick this course of action all the time if it wants to net if a similar situation arises again.

Hopefully other netting alliances wont be forced into a war this reset and can net in peace such at this.

we did, i offered them to renew FDP multiple times so we wouldn't get to this stage.

i told a few of their heads (like highrock) i knew what they were doing and it was not healthy for everyone and to make their intentions clear.

i've even reached out to locutus to drag him out of retirement (because he was the one that originally signed the FDP that we renewed since then), to get him to convince the case for peace.

you make it seem like i don't know how to run a netgaining alliance here ;P i've been a head in LaF since 2000, i think 12 years of doing it i know what actions a netgaining alliance should take before getting into war a bit better than you do Jiman... don't worry about me ;P i've been thru all those actions you already described and MD kept on refusing to say anything, nor pact me as i kept on asking.

that's why i called Arsenal and MD out on AT to FS right before the war was started.... all those above methods which you happily wished a netgaining alliance like LaF would do has been done and the end of the road was reached.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 28th 2012, 17:20:13
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia