Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2019, 23:38:45

You a Frank Gaffney guy? Just curious where some of the QAnon stuff you're hinting at comes from.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2019, 23:43:28

Just curious. You've got a bit of the conspiracy without going fully off the rails believing the real crazy stuff. Haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 0:00:22

I've always been a Ron Paul type, live and let live constitutionalist, keep my mind open and don't believe everything government nor media tells you, living in the information age it's easy to do research, in other words, I've never been a sheep, believe it or not there's a lot that bothers me about Trump and truth be told, there's no such thing as a clean political candidate.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 0:01:50

I hate my phone.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 0:11:05

Originally posted by Oceana:
Are there enough? I Never NOT Voted in an Election have voted everyone since 1978, and be honest At all Levels of Government from FED down to Township, I think i have only voted for 3 democrats and 1 of them actually for that election was a Dem. as County Prosecutor and was on the Liberal, Democrat, Republican, and Conservative Party Line.

With that said , I always claimed our Forefathers wrote a constitution well enough that we could Elect any idiot as President and we would survive OK, for over 2 years I now been saying and the Country is testing my theory. He isn't just an Idiot he is a Completely disconnected Moron , with no grasp of reality, how did he make it on "Reality TV"?had to be for the Comical Value. Don't worry world I'll be right, we will survive, and in less than 2 years we will do a "Like Brexit undue", brits you only have a little more than 30 days to do that better hurry. I know you know the music so how about a round Of my country tis of thee.

Well not sure if one of these dems will get my vote or the Pot smoking Independent will get it again. But I know just as last election I wouldn't vote for this idiot even in a N.Korean style election.

I understand the dislike for Trump but not Brexit. If you're pro-democracy, never miss a vote, etc... why would you advocate trading a good deal of sovereignty to a custom's union (that acts like apolitical union) run by Europe's biggest historical fluffups in exchange for very small economic gains?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 0:41:10

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by Oceana:
Are there enough? I Never NOT Voted in an Election have voted everyone since 1978, and be honest At all Levels of Government from FED down to Township, I think i have only voted for 3 democrats and 1 of them actually for that election was a Dem. as County Prosecutor and was on the Liberal, Democrat, Republican, and Conservative Party Line.

With that said , I always claimed our Forefathers wrote a constitution well enough that we could Elect any idiot as President and we would survive OK, for over 2 years I now been saying and the Country is testing my theory. He isn't just an Idiot he is a Completely disconnected Moron , with no grasp of reality, how did he make it on "Reality TV"?had to be for the Comical Value. Don't worry world I'll be right, we will survive, and in less than 2 years we will do a "Like Brexit undue", brits you only have a little more than 30 days to do that better hurry. I know you know the music so how about a round Of my country tis of thee.

Well not sure if one of these dems will get my vote or the Pot smoking Independent will get it again. But I know just as last election I wouldn't vote for this idiot even in a N.Korean style election.

I understand the dislike for Trump but not Brexit. If you're pro-democracy, never miss a vote, etc... why would you advocate trading a good deal of sovereignty to a custom's union (that acts like apolitical union) run by Europe's biggest historical fluffups in exchange for very small economic gains?

Because Trump and concervatives support it, therefore by default is evil, critical thinking not need apply!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 1:07:48

Here's more effects of Trump derangement syndrome..
https://youtu.be/1eq0X4qDlR0
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 2:17:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

😂😭🤣

That's eerily accurate

They definitely missed out on the "You must get your information from Fox News and Infowars" opportunity though
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Leto Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 2:35:39

Its tough right now

Karnage XZ

Feb 23rd 2019, 5:21:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
While I've been a Republican all my life, I can not endorse the criminal behavior of the current administration. Couple with that that I'll never be in favor of democrat policies so I'll probably throw a protest vote to the third party most likely to say weed is cool."

That's how I read it.
Amen
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 5:34:54

Originally posted by sinistril:

😂😭🤣

That's eerily accurate

They definitely missed out on the "You must get your information from Fox News and Infowars" opportunity though

LOL eventually they'll make one, I wonder if this is what's like to go to college now a days...https://youtu.be/4MrTGZSPajI
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 6:44:59

Yeah. I think liberals just like protesting Haha. I dont think the left targets the right anymore than the right targets the left tho. They just have a larger media share. If fox and friends was going to call Obama the antichrist it sort of set the stage for the liberal controlled media to one up the Breitbart family Haha. The conservative media's best response was to publicize a giant conspiracy theory against trump and now everyone sounds insane. Haha. Fun times.

Politically trump has assassinated himself in the House by going over Congress on something they specifically voted against, and if we thought it was hard for him to pass fluff before, it'll be harder now. Anything he wants to do will be a wall fight because theres a refusal to compromise. Bills are passed with bipartisan compromise to overcome Senate filibuster and if there isnt a willingness for it, this will be a lame duck Congress marked by filibuster in the Senate and long immigration and environmental talks on the house floor to clog Republican legislation. That's not a conspiracy against anyone. That's just how politics work.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 16:31:55

Yeah. I think liberals just like protesting Haha. I dont think the left targets the right anymore than the right targets the left tho. They just have a larger media share. If fox and friends was going to call Obama the antichrist it sort of set the stage for the liberal controlled media to one up the Breitbart family Haha. The conservative media's best response was to publicize a giant conspiracy theory against trump and now everyone sounds insane. Haha. Fun times.

Politically trump has assassinated himself in the House by going over Congress on something they specifically voted against, and if we thought it was hard for him to pass fluff before, it'll be harder now. Anything he wants to do will be a wall fight because theres a refusal to compromise. Bills are passed with bipartisan compromise to overcome Senate filibuster and if there isnt a willingness for it, this will be a lame duck Congress marked by filibuster in the Senate and long immigration and environmental talks on the house floor to clog Republican legislation. That's not a conspiracy against anyone. That's just how politics work.

You are this guy Derrick...https://youtu.be/ymrBzgssSY8
(•_•)

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 25th 2019, 16:40:22

As an outside observer of US politics it is almost as though only having two viable parties is the problem.
Lack of choice = lack of competition = more corruption.
Also:
-The fact that one can only win by surpressing votes/manipulating electoral boundaries also seems problematic and before you jump all over me it seems to be both parties that do this.
-The fact that if you live in a state completely dominated by one party your political voice essentially doesn't count and your ability to organism is completely brought to a standstill

The seeming unwillingness to discuss certain changes which would make the system more honest.

There is also a lot of social media manipulation/misleading of voters which appears to be happening across multiple democratic countries and while certain people like to blame russian bots I suspect part of it is our own internal issues. It's just more fun to blame someone else for our ills.

As for the US building a wall: hey - it's your government and your money.. go nuts if it makes you happy. Just saying that these types of things have proven completely ineffective elsewhere in the world.

Also I'm impressed that your government hasn't blown a casket that we've legalized marijuana and your border with us is quite large and unfortified.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2019, 17:14:15

Why are you posting this here, people want to escape political garbage or they would join political forums, here's an idea, post that on some political hash tag :-)

Because I want to know what this community thinks, more than some political hacks community, or communities.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2019, 17:16:27

1. I dont think legitimate terms of the Green New Deal have even been discussed. For all intensive purposes (sic) "Our community member actually means "INTENTS AND PURPOSES" it could just be a plan to convert electricity to solar which would give more jobs to installers and while in process, would send government subsidies to electric companies, etc. I'm sure some parts of it could be good or bad for the economy but without knowing the actual details of what they're planning, all debate on the subject is just hyperbole. I know fox and rush are hammering it, but I'm at least waiting to say it's bad until I know what the hell it is. It seems like your negative opinion is probably largely based on your opinion of Democrats because it's not based on anything contained in the Green New Deal, because the Green New Deal doesnt even exist outside of an idea. I'd like to see a professional opinion on your assertion after more details come out.

2. The supreme court is currently arguing to change the structure of freedom of religion and the first amendment. Prohibition was also an amendment in the same document which has been repealed. While I like my guns, and will fight to the death to keep them, I think the second amendment could be changed to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally I'll or criminally insane. I don't view that as an attack on America, nor do I think the dems are stupid enough to try to come for rednecks like Us's guns. They'd have to be nuts. Trump declaring a national emergency when he "didnt have to" sets a dangerous precedent tho for executive order. Could the next dem declare a national emergency about guns and use the military to take our guns? Its theoretically possible if the national emergency clause is used in this manner.

3. The late term thing is weird and I dont fully understand it. What I've read from both sides on that is strange. I had heard originally that it was only allowed when the fetus was already deceased or the mother was in a life or death situation. Not just killing babies late term for a prostitute or something. Idk. I'm on the fence about it. For already dead fetuses I'm way ok with it, but for the life or death situation for the mother idk how to feel. Itd be a tough decision for sure........

I don't mean to degrade your points. I happen to think the dems have gone completely off the rails as well, I just have absolutely 0 faith in the Republicans being any better while blocking supreme court picks and then complaining when the dems block a wall. In my opinion, politics now is just theater for the people to keep the wealthiest becoming wealthier. Both parties are completely effin insane rn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2019, 17:44:07

Learn to internet Cerbz LOL :P
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2019, 17:52:59

OK, to address the points that have been made about the "pleas" to the justice system, etc. The biggest problem with the current process of the "legal system" here in the US is that even if you are innocent of the charge, the system itself makes it appealing to "plea" to sttle rather than bankrupt yourself fighting the charges, such that even if you are innocent, everything you have ever made or earned is chewed up in "legal fees". Therefore it is likely that those please were obtained using that method of coercion. So you can all end that argument, it's a straw man.

Along with that, how about the highly covered raid on Roger Stones home? He wasn't a dangerous criminal, he wasn't armed, had no "soldiers" in his house, yet, heavily armed agents show up while CNN waits nearby to cover the raid. I can only hope that such coverage surrounds the Clinton perp drag. Yet, people who are accused of far more egregious crimes, (Smollet) are politely asked to turn themselves in, simply because of the "virtue" of being a leftist, or assisting in the advancement of their agenda. I'd love to hear how you can explain away that.

brujodale Game profile

Feb 25th 2019, 18:58:50

do not believe all you see or hear on tv or social media. check and verify before you vilify.

burma shave

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2019, 19:00:01

Originally posted by brujodale:
do not believe all you see or hear on tv or social media. check and verify before you vilify.

burma shave

Even the media fails at that LOL
(•_•)

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 25th 2019, 20:03:50

ps: Cerberus comes from a sankrit word meaning "spotted"
:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2019, 20:09:20

Lol. I love how you can hear the political commentators of choice for people in there voice. Cerberus is pretty clearly a Mike Savage guy. Savage nation hahaha. Savagely misinformed by a conservative political satirist. It'd be like a liberal quoting John Stewart or Bill Maher as political fact. That's satire, like Savage. While they do these hit pieces on the other party, they're largely inaccurate people that use politics to make money.

First off, if you believe the only crimes these people committed were perjury, then what legal fees would they get hit with if they just simply hadn't lied under oath? If they "did nothing wrong" except for lying to Congress, (or in Stone's case threatening to kill a dog lol) then why lie? There wouldnt be any legal fees if you just tell the truth in the first place. That isnt complicated. If you believe they truly did nothing wrong but lie, they couldnt even be indicted if they just told the truth. In theory youd be able to avoid even getting charged if you just don't lie under oath. Easy to avoid the legal fees. JUST STOP fluffING LYING. Problem solved.

Secondly, I dont understand how Smollett lying is any better or worse than anyone else lying. Lying in combination with millions of dollars in bank fraud would be like....a bigger crime. Lying about witness tampering in a federal investigation would be like a bigger crime, etc.

What Smollett did is completely unacceptable and awful for race relations in this country. He's a liar as much as stone and probably as big of a piece of trash. Not doubting any of that. But you know....the US kinda has standards for crimes.

Lying to FBI or Senate is a felony. Misleading police or lying to a PI or lying to a police investigator etc is a misdemeanor. Lying to a mayor or a cop about non-relevant information in a case is a civil infraction and lying to your girlfriend about where you slept last night is not a crime. It's sort of scaled based on how big of a crime it is.

When you commit several felonies as in stones case, they usually send in US marshals to get you. When you commit a misdemeanor generally speaking they give you the opportunity to turn yourself in. While faking a hate crime is at least as disgusting as threatening to kill someone's poodle, witness tampering in a federal case is ACTUALLY a much bigger crime.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 26th 2019, 22:40:44

Doesn't it depend on whether or not there is a reasonable prosecutor?

The_Hawk

Feb 26th 2019, 22:47:03

Still waiting for the fbi to round up the ones that lied about Hillary's server...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Feb 26th 2019, 22:48:37

round up? you mean like with a calculator?

ddd Game profile

Feb 26th 2019, 23:06:22

i fear u might be waiting ALONG TIME before anything is done bout hillery or any dem for that matter now that the dems hold the house

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2019, 23:46:33

Personally, I won't trust the government of the US again until these high level perps are arrested, perp walked, or dragged in Hitlery's case, charged with the felonies that they have committed under the watch of the now disgraced FBI, and punished according to the law. Until then, I cannot accept anything else the government is doing. There MUST be a demonstration that NO ONE is ABOVE THE LAW in the US. Not one person, no matter how rich and powerful is above the law. When that happens, I will be able to at least hear what the government has to say, but not a second before.

user Game profile

Feb 27th 2019, 0:07:33

ve the democrats truly lost their minds?

This list this week continues to expand. 1. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez new "Green New Deal". The single most surefire way to destroy the economy of the United States, not to men...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 1:22:09

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Personally, I won't trust the government of the US again until these high level perps are arrested, perp walked, or dragged in Hitlery's case, charged with the felonies that they have committed under the watch of the now disgraced FBI, and punished according to the law. Until then, I cannot accept anything else the government is doing. There MUST be a demonstration that NO ONE is ABOVE THE LAW in the US. Not one person, no matter how rich and powerful is above the law. When that happens, I will be able to at least hear what the government has to say, but not a second before.

To be honest, you should be disappointed in your party then. When the Republicans controlled both houses they had subpeona power and control of the oversight committee, intelligence committees, etc. The Democrat controlled house is showing off what exactly that means. For as much as the Republicans spread rumor and conjecture about Democrat criminal activity, the investigations found absolutely 0 crimes and indictments. So I'd say if you believe they are criminals, you ought to believe the rebublicans did a fluffty job of investigating. The oversight committees sole purpose is to investigate the executive branch and maintain that check. Adam Schiff is simply doing his job. Bomber is right. Nothing will be done about them while the dems control the house. It's just a fact.

Hawk, I certainly wouldnt place any bets on the FBI going after the left when trump has made it pretty clear that he doesnt believe a thing they said. When 60 intelligence officials relayed information about stopping the south Korean training exercises and recommended against it all the way down to Republican members of the congressional intelligence committees and trump responded with "I dont care. I believe putin" well........

Idk. I dont understand what purpose having the FBI investigate the left would be when the right doesnt believe fluff they say anyways. If they did believe something the FBI did regarding the left it would show off a massive double standard in belief in the FBI. I think that ship is sailed for the moment, because the Republicans dont trust natl intelligence enough to push thru indictments. What's the point of investigating if you're just going to be told its BS by the executive branch. Ots better to focus your time on things that will yield tangible results.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 1:31:26
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2019, 1:29:24

Anyone who has held a clearance knows that Hilldog broke the law. Nothing will come of it though unlike the sailor on the sub.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 1:32:28

Sure but the right doesnt believe the FBI publicly anyways...

Having faith in the information provided by national security organizations is pretty fundamental to securing indictments. That distrust and firings and stuff delayed any opportunity the right would have had to seek indictments when they had the power to subpeona. Now that the supermajority is gone with basically nothing accomplished due to firings and stupid fluff, the right missed their chance.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 1:36:11
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 1:37:16

Asking the left to target Hillary would be like asking me to turn my mom into the police for being a pothead. fluff ain't ever gonna happen. Let's just be honest. When the house was controlled by the Republicans, did the house oversight or intelligence committees investigate trump? The answer is no.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 1:43:17
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 27th 2019, 2:12:55

^^snowflake^^

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 2:15:24

^^valuable commentary^^

sinistril Game profile

Feb 27th 2019, 2:22:21

The problem is as soon as you group people into 'the right' and 'the left' you completely kill your argument. I have friends that are very staunchly in the Democrat camp that hate HRC's guts (and definitely don't see her as their mother) and think that the entire Russiagate scare tactics went out of fashion in the McCarthy era. I have friends that are very staunchly Republican that absolutely trust in the FBI and even the larger body of intelligence services. The people that don't trust the FBI mostly lost their faith before Trump was even elected, so acting like them not believing the FBI now is a big thing is missing the point. And the Senate Intelligence Committee (they wish they were intelligent) was releasing regular reports on the Russiagate thing when the Republicans had the House. How did you miss that?!

The fact of the matter is I don't trust anyone that DOES trust those agencies. I think anyone that continues to trust them has not been paying attention. When these agencies have been involved in so many terrible things it should shake your trust. Look up the FBI's treatment of MLK, the NSA's surveillance of pretty much everything, basically everything the CIA has ever done... and all of these organizations have something in common - they destroy the lives of whistleblowers and ALWAYS have.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 3:40:00

Sure. All valid points. I'm also pretty obviously liberal and if we had a complete discussion on how I feel about the Clinton's man.........well fluff. To put it in some basic terms I'm fairly certain Bill was copulating with Jeffry Epstein's child slaves. I mean they are bad folks. Couple that with the fact that the current secretary of labor, Alex Acosta (a trump appointee), was found in violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act in letting Epstein essentially off the hook for running a child sex trafficking ring. And why did trump appoint him? Perhaps because the spa that Epstein ran his sex trafficking ring out of was located 20 mins from Mar A Lago in a plaza that trump owns the business right next door. And old slick willy was in there all the time, probably fluffing children.

^that's 90% fact and my only conjecture is Trump's involvement. You know how it is with trump. Theres a lot of crime and hes always in the same building but tying it together takes a while. But Bill Clinton was spotted entering the spa multiple times. The guy who is in charge of sex trafficking law rn is the guy who allowed Epstein to run his CHILD SEX ring.

I'm talking about a literal child sex trafficking ring involving both the Clinton family and trumps cabinet. That's why I dont buy any one sided BS drain the swamp crap. They're all awful.

Also the house judiciary committee didnt even subpoena trumps tax returns to formulate the emoluments case against him so to say they did anything is just playing into their hand. They had to do some russiagate investigations but they didnt subpeona fluff until the dems took the house. Pretending to investigate and actually investigating are two very different things.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 4:12:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 3:48:48

https://youtu.be/pbZSuN7vTXw

Actually sit down and watch this entire thing. This is the Republican controlled house completely embarrassing the fluff out of themselves on the Clinton foundation investigation. I didnt get this from repeating rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow. This is actual footage of a Republican controlled hearing. Seriously...

Listening to people here talk I'm certain me and KOH are the only ones who actually watched. Hes conservative and I'm not. But everyone else has provided 0 information from this hearing in saying things about the clintons. Everyone else is providing Mike savage/fox news/Breitbart/hill/WSJ tropes and MSNBC/CNN/WaPo/NYTimes/BuzzFeed bullfluff.

The next time I get linked to a wikipedia article instead of a judiciary hearing I'm going to shoot myself in the face.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 4:06:16
See Original Post

JumanjiFacts

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 4:02:44

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 4:04:03

Ugh.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 4:16:51

I'll put it this way. If there's not a child sex trafficking ring at this point involving at least indirectly the trumps and the Clinton's I would be shocked. That's the way the court filings look to me right now in the case coupled with some other commonly repeated things on the associated press.

I literally cant think of anything more despicable...

Alex Acosta literally has no other qualifications to be sec of labor....it's so awful.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 4:24:24

If you guys could pick from anyone who's even hinted at being a candidate for 2020, can I at least sell you righties on bailing on the trump train? I'll vote for Kasich or something if you guys support him in the primary. I'll literally vote Republican and sacrifice another supreme court justice just to get the right to bail on trump lol. At the very least it's far too divisive to get anything done.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 4:29:28
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 12:46:19

If you guys could pick from anyone who's even hinted at being a candidate for 2020, can I at least sell you righties on bailing on the trump train? I'll vote for Kasich or something if you guys support him in the primary. I'll literally vote Republican and sacrifice another supreme court justice just to get the right to bail on trump lol. At the very least it's far too divisive to get anything done.

I find it histerical that the only Republicans you support are utter garbage, big government globalist pieces of fluff, the only other Republican I would support unfortunately retired (Ron Paul) I would support his son if he wasn't a fluff.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 15:52:41

Yeah I'm not a big Rand guy either. Hes less Ron and more tea party. I voted for Ron Paul in the 2008 primaries. I mean. I just would say kasich or flake or something because they've mentioned primaries. Let's just throw a list of red for ya. I'm curious if you believe trump is the best option...

Mitt Romney
Bob Corker
John Kasich
Carly Fiorina
John Hickenlooper
Larry Hogan
Bill Weld

That's everyone I remember hearing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 17:16:01
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Feb 27th 2019, 17:09:38

Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 18:32:36

Yeah I'm not a big Rand guy either. Hes less Ron and more tea party. I voted for Ron Paul in the 2008 primaries. I mean. I just would say kasich or flake or something because they've mentioned primaries. Let's just throw a list of red for ya. I'm curious if you believe trump is the best option...

Mitt Romney
Bob Corker
John Kasich
Carly Fiorina
John Hickenlooper
Larry Hogan
Bill Weld

That's everyone I remember hearing.

With all the fluff thrown at Trump he's still done more than any fluffhead has done in their entire administration, even though you and many others manipulated by the anti Trump movement deny it, the fact that he's got Republicans hating him is a good thing, the status quo has been slapped around, there is no other right now that can achieve that level of fright brought to our corrupt 2 party system, we the people needed this shake up to happen, it was one of the reasons he got elected, Republicans base has woken, question is, when will the Democrats?, trust me we as a nation needed this.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Feb 27th 2019, 18:34:38
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 19:38:05

Hmmm. I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to in saying he's gotten a lot done....perhaps a review? At least you'll admit hes nowhere close to Reagan.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 20:07:14

Hmmm. I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to in saying he's gotten a lot done....perhaps a review? At least you'll admit hes nowhere close to Reagan.

Look it up, it's not hard.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 20:45:44

Then I will absolutely disagree with you insofar as his ability, whether positive or negative, that hes done more. Former presidents have passed by far more legislation than has the trump administration, just in terms of volume. You could argue that he's done more that you like. Is that what you mean? Because that's a bit more subjective and I would just agree to disagree

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 21:18:18

Then I will absolutely disagree with you insofar as his ability, whether positive or negative, that hes done more. Former presidents have passed by far more legislation than has the trump administration, just in terms of volume. You could argue that he's done more that you like. Is that what you mean? Because that's a bit more subjective and I would just agree to disagree

I want quality, not quantity, look at California, it's been a disaster and not getting better, all blue, Republicans have no say in anything, they pass tons of legislation, yeah it's about quality not quantity.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2019, 3:25:58

Ok that makes sense. I'd argue that Reagan did more for the right and even someone like Obama more for the left to this point. I dont agree with most of the stuff any of them do so idk who I would say from my perspective has done the most. Trump has a pretty low volume recently unless this trip to Vietnam ends in a genuine step toward north Korean denuclearization. That would certainly be big.

That check from Cohen today was interesting. Certainly indicted don jr. Things are about to get interesting.