Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2019, 3:40:00

Sure. All valid points. I'm also pretty obviously liberal and if we had a complete discussion on how I feel about the Clinton's man.........well fluff. To put it in some basic terms I'm fairly certain Bill was copulating with Jeffry Epstein's child slaves. I mean they are bad folks. Couple that with the fact that the current secretary of labor, Alex Acosta (a trump appointee), was found in violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act in letting Epstein essentially off the hook for running a child sex trafficking ring. And why did trump appoint him? Perhaps because the spa that Epstein ran his sex trafficking ring out of was located 20 mins from Mar A Lago in a plaza that trump owns the business right next door. And old slick willy was in there all the time, probably fluffing children.

^that's 90% fact and my only conjecture is Trump's involvement. You know how it is with trump. Theres a lot of crime and hes always in the same building but tying it together takes a while. But Bill Clinton was spotted entering the building multiple times. The guy who is in charge of sex trafficking law rn is the guy who allowed Epstein to run his CHILD SEX ring.

I'm talking about a literal child sex trafficking ring involving both the Clinton family and trumps cabinet. That's why I dont buy any one sided BS drain the swamp crap. They're all awful.

Also the house judiciary committee didnt even subpoena trumps tax returns to formulate the emoluments case against him so to say they did anything is just playing into their hand. They had to do some russiagate investigations but they didnt subpeona fluff until the dems took the house. Pretending to investigate and actually investigating are two very different things.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2019, 4:10:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit