Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:21:29

Originally posted by braden:
now did you really have to quote him? all of his post, you know, the one literally right above yours?

people are way too quote happy

I disagree.

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:24:57

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Oh noes! It's a big no no! Are the retard police gonna come lock me up and take away my aliases? Go fluff yourself - I'm gonna rape you every time you blow your cover on your newest alias, no matter what server it is. Get used to it.

Do whatever you want to RD and FBI, retard - like I said already, I don't play in either.

now3p you have your own police station now cool.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:25:51

BRILLIANT! Where DO you come up with these!

Too bad Andrew Dice Clay didn't have you - maybe he coulda made something of himself.

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:25:57

Originally posted by Detmer:
now did you really have to quote him? all of his post, you know, the one literally right above yours?

I disagree.

what is it you disagree with? you only qouted mine, i don't have the whole story. if you could have quoted both lime and hellrush and then me, then i'd have all the information i needed :(

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:27:05

so NOW is in line at the bank.. he's got his tongue up this chicks ass. she turns around and says, excuse me, do i know you?
[he] says, hey, i got my tongue up your ass, whats the fluffing difference?

that is dice clay at his finest

Edited By: braden on Jan 17th 2011, 17:11:25
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:53:47

I disagree.

Fixed

what is it you disagree with?

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 17:10:48

I disagree.

Fixed

what is it you disagree with?

oh, sorry.

Mr Emerald

Jan 17th 2011, 18:07:23

You would think hellrush gained half a brain all these years, guess not.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 18:44:55

proof that you switched countries or it didn't happen

i smell bull fluff rd is rd unless proven otherwise.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2011, 19:39:45

ZIP - well we could give you access to our site to see all the fun names we had come up with.

I can go as far as insite messaging you with the country name I went with. Just PM me for proof :)

Anyways, the cat is out of the bag. The goose is loose. The dogs are wild. As the sayings go. This was hilarious really for both sides. I really thought the FBI tags were going to get first action, but kudos to you guys for planning ahead.

So where do we go from here. I think the war is a little lopsided right now. Ya maybe too late to help, but FBI is willing to call off attacks. Cease fire in 48 hours (PM me if interested).

On only one condition. Pretty simple really.

You have to admit that RD is in fact helping the game grow, because ZIP/Hellrush/Thomas are bringing more and more people here to play and hit RD. In fact when Ravi decided to do a tag swap this round, FBI had people join just for the fun of it! I bet if you do finally get enough people over here to surprise RD, they might actually want to stay.

Anyways. Kisses.

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 19:49:40

I have a country for hire right now. He can help out either side at a modest price of 2k land a day.

For example if my guy helps you out in a 5 day war, you will pay me 10k land either this set or next.

guys let me know if deal sounds good and I will tell Dragonlance to store his turns and come to your warchat with max turns on hand and in storage.

trumper Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 19:57:10

This thread is classic.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 20:01:41

SuperFly = country pimp?

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 21:53:46

if it is true, then it is a smooooth move.
I do want more people to play this server sure, i'll do my part :P
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

DIStopia

Jan 17th 2011, 22:05:49

Hey braden I'm not mean. :( Mr. Silver is the fluff

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 23:24:08

Well, RD and others you got me to quit team server. This was my first time playing here and it will be my last. I was glad alliance went anti cheat- cause it got rid of you worthless cheaters.

I know many who play here might not like me but im not cheater and i dont play with them.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

DIStopia

Jan 18th 2011, 2:23:46

Your an idiot we are in alliance to

synoder Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 2:45:46

hmm now it seems ragnarok has joined the party. I bet they were really FBI and Rag was tagged RD. oh how the plot thickens! I guess I will be getting lots of restart practice :)

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 2:55:22

the best of all of this, synoder?
rd was really tagged 9doors and teamly

oh boy did we ever get you guys!

synoder Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 3:08:36

I knew it! I bet you were even running my country while I was at work weren't you?

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 3:21:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Well, RD and others you got me to quit team server. This was my first time playing here and it will be my last. I was glad alliance went anti cheat- cause it got rid of you worthless cheaters.

I know many who play here might not like me but im not cheater and i dont play with them.

LOL the suicider himself is claiming RD made him quit the server.

Your mother is a nice woman

Thomas Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 3:25:19

So Rag is hitting too? What a fluff ass server this this lol. Nobody can fight for themselves anymore.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 4:04:16

Originally posted by Thomas:
Nobody can fight for themselves anymore.

Says the child who had 2 other tags assisting his "solo tag" FS.

You sound very stupid saying you don't like others doing what you just did.

What I see is your 3 groups against 3 grouyps. that's 1:1. Very fair.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Link Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 4:16:57

this server is like an M. Night Shamalan movie rigth now... WHAT A TWIST!

had to say it
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 4:43:04

i think rag is just trying to stake a claim to the land farm rights...guess they figured if they didn't kill atleast 1 we're argue them farming our bounty

Detmer Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 4:51:23

Originally posted by Pain:

Some people don't fight without a big numbers advantage. I do give the Ely/Stealth folk props for attacking when the outcome is already assured.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 5:02:43

erm Supefly...dude...mate....pal....

my country is still in protection.

Love and Kisses

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 5:06:58

p.s.

i lol'ed @ IX/PDM/Detmer's love of cannon fodder role comments.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 5:33:28

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
erm Supefly...dude...mate....pal....

my country is still in protection.

Love and Kisses

Bro, that is why I am advertising a country with max turns lol

dude come out of protection and get us a top 10. With half the server at war you can still have a chance at top 10 :)

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 7:11:52

fluff...if this keeps up, I'VE got a chance at the top 10. :-P

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 11:37:01

Originally posted by Pain:

Some people don't fight without a big numbers advantage. I do give the Ely/Stealth folk props for attacking when the outcome is already assured.

i dont disagree with that statement. some call it having balls, some call it plain stupid. in this case the latter, but never the less.

now thomas knows what its like when (at least you think you are) you are having a war where you are already outnumbered in the beginning and doing slightly better then the opponent until the point when someone much largers comes in and ends the fun real quick.
Your mother is a nice woman

trumper Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:42:26

Have you ever lied? If so, does that make you still a liar? Exactly. I really don't think there is much, if any, cheating in EE because Pang and co are doing a good job routing it out.

Oh, and I don't cheat. Never have, never will. I do find it amusing that you guys hit the wrong tag.

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 16:52:58

no cheating except for my running synoders country, of course. at work or not, it matters very little!

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 18:00:21

So what you're saying is they denied your application, and now you are salty?

Trife Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 18:20:54

ahahahahaha what a pansy - i enjoyed killing your worthless country maybe you should stick around and learn how to run a proper country and learn how not to die? hahah no that would be too hard for your simple brain. your death was very sweet tasting, and your tears are much sweeter. killing your pathetic country didn't even make me break a sweat..

cyaaaaaaaaa

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2011, 19:13:18

Thomas, you are a sad person l2fluffing war
Don of LaF

de1i Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 19:48:29

p.s.

i lol'ed @ IX/PDM/Detmer's love of cannon fodder role comments.

Mr Emerald

Jan 18th 2011, 20:01:00

Hurry up and restart people. You already gave us one thing we love to do, and that is kill. Now lets keep the ball rolling and restart so we can do what we love to do some more.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 20:59:42

Do we just love killing or do we love farming and killing the restarts also?
I'm confused.

Come on Tommy. Give us some free landfarms.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 21:00:54

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Lol clearly you are clueless so I'll let you dwell in your little fantasy world. Perhaps you can experience getting laid for the first time while you're there. Here's for hoping... *cheers*

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2011, 21:38:51

Lol clearly you are clueless so I'll let you dwell in your little fantasy world. Perhaps you can experience getting laid for the first time while you're there. Here's for hoping... *cheers*

Ooooh. Can I get laid for the first time too?

I've never even KISSED a girl.

Love,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Thomas Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 21:41:38

You guys can makeout with each other!

trumper Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 21:43:05

I'm joining your cheer for hoping...but I'm hoping you find some better zingers. That was so sophmoric. No, that's being nice. It was like the 'your momma so fat' lines circa the 90s.

trumper Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 21:43:34

Originally posted by ZEN:

Love,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Damnit, so you're not Katy Pery then? Dashing our dreams!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2011, 21:58:12

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by ZEN:

Love,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Damnit, so you're not Katy Pery then? Dashing our dreams!

"Something something cherry chapstick"

She has nice boobs. Didn't she marry that English dude? He's funny, but if I am going to marry someone it's going to be strictly for the money.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

P.S: I am still a fan of the "Your Mom" come back. Also "that's what she said". Or anything that has to do with nudity. Not in the same realm really, but nudity is still good.

braden Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 23:55:02

she has fantastic boobs
and the eyes, for while she's.. you get the idea

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 4:03:52

i'm winston churchill

trumper Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 13:40:09

i'm winston churchill

Then please share the cigars!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 13:57:59

yeah I'll smoke one too with my friend

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 19:05:26

*wraps his fluff in tobacco leaves*

look - I got one, and it's even pre-snipped for ya!