Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 2:57:40

You guys outnumber us and you still had to call in FBI to help you? How sad is that. You guys are the bullies of the server and enforce 1:Kill but when someone brings a war to your doorstep and are outnumbered, you still call in assistance?

I think there's a phrase for that. It's called Chicken fluffs.

Have a nice day.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:01:43

And just to clarify. The war is now 29 vs. 15. It will be up to 39 vs. 15 if FBI's two other tags join the war, which I'm sure they will if we have another tag to hit.

And this is why this server is never going to grow.

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:07:10

on a funny note, I died while sitting on IRC talking to NBKers cause I forgot to set highlights for team. lol

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:20:45

thomas you really shouldn't post before thinking... our official response is coming shortly

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:23:38

Turns > text.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:26:01

Dead Thomas. I'll type slow so you can understand this.. Read slowly. I know it has big words, and you need to look them up in a dictionary.

Close to a year ago RD joined this server. We came here so that old friends who had not and could not play together in years could be reunited. Thanks to our reputation back when the game was called Earth2025 and ran by Mehul we were not well received when trying to adapt to the new server's politics.

We are not shocked, angered, or disappointed that we were not well received. We made our own bed and we are more than willing to lie in it, but at the same time we are willing to move on. However a lot of people are not, so we play to defend ourselves and when events like what happened this weekend keep happening we will continue to do so each and every reset.

We are more than reasonable people to deal with if approached respectfully, just ask some of our enemies of the past resets. We do have our moments of weakness with the occasional overzealous grab or kill by our members, but that isn't our purpose in playing here. If you have honest questions and concerns then ask, but we won't feed the trolls anymore than we have already.

PS - Thomas, you hit the wrong tag this reset, the real RD declares 'war' on whatever you'd like to call yourself.

9dorks tag: You declared war on RD and hit the wrong people. Welcome to the server as your countries go bye bye.
You see, mess with RD and we kill you. I know you do not understand english well, just ask Thomas.

Summary: Thomas (stealth) and ely declared war on RD and hit the wrong people. When they couldn't get a kill, they called in 9doors. Now RD is doing a FS on them, and they complain. LMAO.

Gee tommy, who bit off more than they can chew?
From looks in news, it was you and the guys you dragged into your fantasy world.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2011, 3:37:08

To throw in my 2 cents.

Apparently, I got back from vacation and our fearless and glorious leader decided to have us all tag RD.

I don't know what we ever did to you, Thomas. But FSing us unprovoked is pretty jacked.

We will take it in stride and defend ourselves as much as we possibly can. But this onslaught you are bringing to our peace loving doorsteps is really taking it's toll.

I am fairly new to the game, but who would have thought that the best netgaining (FBI's bread and butter) strategy when converting to farmer is to just have someone destroy all your buildings for you! I have learned so much....

No hard feelings, friend.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:40:40

lol funny stuff.

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:40:54

Ok I lied, words are a hell of a lot more amusing than turns right now. Although watching you waste yours on the wrong tags was pretty damn amusing.

You should do the honorable thing and pay reps to the real FBI members for your mistake.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:42:58

yeah...was one of the best times in awhile sitting in irc...everybody laughing as you got all self righteous and on your high horse with ely and 9doors...then nailed the wrong people

god that has gotta be embarrassing

Jan 17th 2011, 3:47:52

Maybe they can say it was a 'pretend war' and they are going to really kill us with thier restarts.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:59:07

WTF you guys hit Zen!!!

Zen my brother, just say the word and im there!

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:01:57

you should be scared of my restart, i already have a missile!

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:05:35

LOL
You guys think we are mad cause we didnt hit you?
I enrolled in this crusade so i could damage the rd tag. Now youre telling me i got all of rd to not even play in the rd tag at all this round? I declare victory on rd, no more RDer remain in rd.

Also we didnt mean to start killing you, 1:2 we needed to cripple your economy, which we did.

And FBI you do know netting is gonna come with suicider(s) in the next few rounds, right?

You can never part a suicider from its target, but he can prevent you from netting.

Edited By: MorTcuS on Jan 17th 2011, 4:07:41
See Original Post
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Detmer Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:13:07

Yeah, I was wondering why you guys attacked me... I'll hit back on Monday in true FBI fashion!

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:14:24

edit : nvm im not gonna say it although its very funny to say.
174099715 (not in use)

Ron Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:15:18

hmm.. so RD knew someone is gonna hit them, got their netting ally to tag RD to be cannon fodder.. and now they are proud of the fact that it was their ally that was hit and not them.. laughing happily in IRC watching their ally taking the hits for them and getting their supposed netting set ruined?

even the old IX dun do that to their lapdogs... *shrugs*

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:17:20

The idea was proposed prior to us booting Thomas, but if it makes you feel better a few RDers had to remain due to us having a handful more members than FBI.

BTW you don't need to enroll in any crusade if you want to hit us, we have plenty of people willing to receive a few hits if it means we have a kill target. Myself included, need to pad my epeen kill sniping stats.

It's no big secret that reset in and out we have people suiciding us, FBI was more than willing and wanting to tag RD, considering they approached us with the idea. Unfortunately RD are bad friends and have a hard time letting other people do their killing for them. Especially when it comes to people we really don't care for.

BTW IX treated plenty allies like cannon fodder, they just weren't smart enough to realize it.

Edited By: de1i on Jan 17th 2011, 4:21:10
See Original Post

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:18:27

Originally posted by Ron:
hmm.. so RD knew someone is gonna hit them, got their netting ally to tag RD to be cannon fodder.. and now they are proud of the fact that it was their ally that was hit and not them.. laughing happily in IRC watching their ally taking the hits for them and getting their supposed netting set ruined?

even the old IX dun do that to their lapdogs... *shrugs*

your words are full of win.
174099715 (not in use)

Detmer Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:35:03

Originally posted by de1i:

BTW IX treated plenty allies like cannon fodder, they just weren't smart enough to realize it.

That drove me fluffing insane...

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:39:37

Originally posted by ZEN:
I don't know what we ever did to you, Thomas. But FSing us unprovoked is pretty jacked.

Hmmm.....

Originally posted by ZEN:
FBI's tags are:
FBI
CIA
Rigor
Mortis

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

So it's our fault we hit the wrong tag, when you posted for everybody what FBI's tag was. The only word that comes to mind is pathetic.

To have to hide in another clan's tag to pull something like this on top of already outnumbering your enemies. You want to fix your reputation then you should stop playing like cowards like you always have. It's a text based game.

Acer

Jan 17th 2011, 4:51:04

Thomas learn RD ways.

1. RD cant fight
2. only way RD can fight is if they use Bots.
3. These days RD cant use bots so they need to bring in others to out number us 2:1.

RD = JOKE

Edited By: Acer on Jan 17th 2011, 5:18:13
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:55:41

Knock knock Hellrush.

Detmer Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:05:13

Originally posted by Thomas:
To have to hide in another clan's tag to pull something like this on top of already outnumbering your enemies. You want to fix your reputation then you should stop playing like cowards like you always have. It's a text based game.

1) Why would FBI care about its reputation?
2) When has FBI ever played like cowards in the past?
3) How was FBI in anyways cowardly now? I feel that posing as someone who is about to be attacked is very brave.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:06:16

Was referring to RD, but sure.

Jan 17th 2011, 5:18:00

Originally posted by Acer (AKS HELLRUSH) 6724:
Thomas learn RD ways.

1. RD can't fight (RD kicked our asses)
2. only way RD can fight is if they use Bots. (nope, no bots here, i just say stupid stuff because we failed)
3. Those days RD cant use bots so they need to bring in others to out number us 2:1. (They didn't really use bots or call anyone in like Thoamas called us in, but we have to blame our faiure on something)

RD = JOKE that just kicked our sorry asses

I corrected it for you.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:28:21

hellrush don't you have some dying uncle that you need to retire to go see

or a friend that died in a wreck and must retire for that

really just don't retire when you become our whiny little land fluff

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:59:54

once a retard, always a retard. Good god, do you ever get tired of sucking at EVERY single thing you try to do hellrush?

On the flip side though, it is EXTREMELY entertaining watching you guys try to act like RD isn't going to rip your assholes from your knees to your shoulders.

I really hope they go lubeless for a few more sets while you all try to hide behind aliases/spam tags because you can't back your talk up.

Nice FS losers.

Ravi Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 6:43:12

Thomas, it was my idea quite a while ago for FBI to switch tags with RD for a reset for fluffs and giggles.

You get the fluffs and we get the giggles since you hit the wrong tag. You basically hit an alliance that has never done anything to you. Now you have even more tags to worry about. You will be set to farm to the ground next set. I am disgusted that players like you have to ruin it for the rest of us on this server. We were happy just doing our own thing and not bothering anybody else. But you had to drag us into your hateful world.

That is my command as I am the Mighty President of FBI. Your clans will provide FBI it's land next reset.

Ravi
FBI Bestest President Ever

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 6:44:41

damn you made ravi mad...now you really are in trouble

Drinks Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:05:29

Amusing to read and watch

And funny how ely/thomas/knock knock and co just happen to never read that part of this thread that said RD and FBI organised to switch tags well before hand. And that FBI suggested it, not RD

Edited By: Drinks on Jan 17th 2011, 7:10:34
See Original Post
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

joedro Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:14:56

my vote goes to this thread for being the most entertaining thread ever!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:31:45

Originally posted by Ravi:
Thomas, it was my idea quite a while ago for FBI to switch tags with RD for a reset for fluffs and giggles.

You get the fluffs and we get the giggles since you hit the wrong tag. You basically hit an alliance that has never done anything to you. Now you have even more tags to worry about. You will be set to farm to the ground next set. I am disgusted that players like you have to ruin it for the rest of us on this server. We were happy just doing our own thing and not bothering anybody else. But you had to drag us into your hateful world.

That is my command as I am the Mighty President of FBI. Your clans will provide FBI it's land next reset.

Ravi
FBI Bestest President Ever

Blah blah blah. "You hit us, we never did anything to you" blah blah blah. If you didn't want to be hit you wouldn't have listed your tags as FBI, CIA etc etc.

You're a fluff. RD are fluffes. FBI are fluffes. Just to clarify.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:33:17

Seems you're the one being made the fluff, Thomas.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:33:58

4:1 odds and I'm the fluff? Lol. It's a fluff move and they know it. I don't really give a fluff tbh. If that's what they gotta do to "win" a war.

Drinks Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:42:08

Originally posted by Thomas:
Does it really take 3 of you guys to reiterate everything the other guy said?

It appears it does take 3 guys to reiterate.

Because you still fail to see that FBI asked to switch tags with RD for fun! Well before you were going to hit RD. So no RD didnt do that to win the war, they didnt even know they were going to be warring when they decided to switch tags.

So how about you learn to read, or they will have to keep posting 3 times.

P.S im not speaking for RD. Just going by the above posts which thomas is unable to read or unable to understand
<Drinks> going to bed

Drinks Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:50:49

Sorry. Just sick of seeing the same posts and the same responses because people dont read or only read the part of the message they want.
<Drinks> going to bed

Ron Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:52:55

hmm.. so now...

u think it's funny to dress as a masked bank robber in a bank and u got shot by the security guard...
and now u r blaming the security guard for not knowing that u r actually a civilian who is dressing up as a bank robber for fun...?

Sorry I fail to see the logic here... *Confused*

Link Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:58:08

fun set this /me leaves thread
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 8:05:04

No Ron - The REAL bank robbers bum rushed the security guard after he had a premature discharge all over the kids playing cops and robbers in front of the teller window....and now he's tied up getting butt sechsed in the bank vault by the kids' parents, the bank patrons he scared to fluff, and the bank robbers.

He might get out of the vault eventually....but even when he does, he's still just a no value wanna be cop that just couldn't pass the high school equivalence test to get into the academy.

analogies are FUN!

Ron Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 8:39:03

*traumatized by NOW3P's analogy*

Hey what if I can't sleep tonite!!!!!
=P

aliyah Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 9:41:12

LOL Zen and Ravi. Very entertaining. I just want to... No... Can't say it... *chokes* I just want to hug you for all the giggles tonight.

*hugs them both*
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 10:58:34

NOW3P how you like cross serving your problems with me. Everyone knows cross serving problems in a big NO NO in earth. next set ill be ready for RD and FBI. I proved it with LaE. Ill prove it here in team. I have alot more allies then you think.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 11:27:09

i like this actually. Slick move RD.
You should know it was me after last set's foolish killing when i started looking for help to even the numbers to make it a fair fight as i could. 20 vs 5 is lame. I wanted to call you out 1 team vs 1 team, 5 vs 5, but i knew you would call in all rd and whomp us to dirt so i went looking for help.

I'm not pissed, disappointed, but not pissed. just reasons for more wars in the sets to come...

Everyone told me that RD would not give us a fair fight, I gave them a chance. I was wrong.

BRING IT !! fight fire with fire.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Ron Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 13:34:37

*points at Zip*
That's my boss.. so I guess I have to keep playing too...
*shrugs*

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 14:37:05

Oh noes! It's a big no no! Are the retard police gonna come lock me up and take away my aliases? Go fluff yourself - I'm gonna rape you every time you blow your cover on your newest alias, no matter what server it is. Get used to it.

Do whatever you want to RD and FBI, retard - like I said already, I don't play in either.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 15:54:32

Originally posted by Hellrush:
NOW3P how you like cross serving your problems with me. Everyone knows cross serving problems in a big NO NO in earth. next set ill be ready for RD and FBI. I proved it with LaE. Ill prove it here in team. I have alot more allies then you think.

thats all very nice....and you think RD and FBI are out of allies also? hehehe

war is not about right or wrong, just or unjust, weak or strong, its about who's left standing when the dust settles

for a year now RD has emerged from that dust cloud with the broken countries of our enemies trailing us..and this time will be no different

ZIP i might have missed something but i didn't see you ask for a 1v1 team battle anywhere? if your serious i think i know a color that would do something like that next set. all you had to do was ask

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:10:57

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Originally posted by Hellrush:

thats all very nice....and you think RD and FBI are out of allies also? hehehe

war is not about right or wrong, just or unjust, weak or strong, its about who's left standing when the dust settles

for a year now RD has emerged from that dust cloud with the broken countries of our enemies trailing us..and this time will be no different

ZIP i might have missed something but i didn't see you ask for a 1v1 team battle anywhere? if your serious i think i know a color that would do something like that next set. all you had to do was ask

RD = JOKE CLAN AND ALWAYS HAVE REMEMBER 2004.

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:17:47

i'm almost positive a five on five team war would be fought over by members in rd to be one of the five, so yes, all you have to do offer. zip, you could start with any number of colours who don't engage in verbal battles on the forums with you (me, for instance!)

as opposed to lime or silver or lc who are kinda mean sometimes :P

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:20:01

now did you really have to quote him? all of his post, you know, the one literally right above yours?

people are way too quote happy