Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:19:56

You control the politics on this server, but your child mentality has not left you. You act as if this is still 1997 and things have changed. This server was meant for 5 man tags. Not 4 different tags all working as one.

I hope you guys don't mind rebuilding.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:21:21

for a clan that was supposedly expecting this u didnt seem too prepared. most had no spy and were 1 tank ab targets. even saw some 10k-30k jet ps targets.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Drinks Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:25:10

AttClan DefClan total kills
Stealth xRDx 41 0
Stealth ResDogs 29 0
Stealth RD 78 0
Stealth RDKill 3 0
TEamLY xRDx 5 0
TEamLY ResDogs 22 0
TEamLY RD 2 0
TEamLY RDKill 18 0
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Drinks Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:25:42

Either my news is wrong. Or you didnt get any kills?
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

mrford Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:28:35

DEATH TO RD

MR SILVER IS A fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thomas Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:39:45

We're outnumbered. A conventional war would see us go splat in a hurry. So crippling them early in the set slows them down while we grow. A typical FS when you're outnumbered 2:1 isn't going to accomplish anything.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 21:56:36

You can't judge our performance in this war by the amount of kills we get. We've taken the upperhand by crippling their economy by ABing them, some of them lost more than half their buildings.
174099715 (not in use)

de1i Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 22:16:22

Kudos on beating us to the punch and good luck.

No RDers post here, the best response we have is with our turns and not with our words.

edit: removed the please, forgot I'm a Color and can boss people around now :)

ZIP Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 23:08:04

and you will get no trash talk from this side too, we just want to fight. good luck to you
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 23:17:01

Good Guys
tag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
Stealth 216 0 147 1 147
tEamLY 164 0 13 0
Total 380 0 160 1 160
Bad Guys
tag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
xRDx 0 0 125 0
RD 123 0 104 0
RDKill 12 0 71 0
ResDogs 25 1 25 80 0
Total 160 1 160 380 0
174099715 (not in use)

Thomas Game profile

Jan 14th 2011, 23:31:40

They got Xavier. Although he wasnt very active, he wasnt even running turns for a few days :P

braden Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 8:37:58

mortcus, thomas and no trash talking?
i'll believe it when i see it, zip

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 15th 2011, 8:51:31

too bad you can't film this "war" in high speed....it would be pretty fun to see Thomas perform epic fail in slow motion.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 3:30:25

if you actually hit RD it peobably would make a difference. But you hit the wrong people.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:15:37

we hit who we were wanting to hit.
174099715 (not in use)

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:29:29

This would be true if Thomas' reasoning behind hitting us was actually what he claims in his post, rather than him being butt hurt we kicked him out.

herbs12 Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:35:35

Lol comeone RD get real, this is the funniesy thing i have ever seen our read in earth. The truth of the matter is you hide in a different tag changed all of your names and made FBI take your names, and play it out that way and expect to gain credit for this. We came hit and did what we wanted.

One thing i do give you credit for is that was clever but cowerdly on the same note. And i guess all thats left to say is welcome to the war real RD, I dont forsee it lasting to long now but welcome anyhow

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:42:55

To be honest de1i, I had intentions of leaving RD and hitting RD this set before I was booted out. I was none too pleased with one color giving me permission to do something only for another color to fluff me out for it. Then get threatened for it. The only reason I tagged RD was to net, which I wasn't allowed to do. And I began to realize all the bullfluff RD pulled on people.

At that point I was fed up and began plotting for this set. Too bad you guys didn't have enough balls to take it like men, rather you decided to hide in another tag. I mean 50 vs 15 is close to fair, right?

Jan 17th 2011, 4:48:08

Thomas just wanted to drag people in and have them killed.
He knew his ass wouuld be kicked. His group attacked, failed and called in allies.

RD is as real as it gets, fluff with us and we kill you. Thomas didn't believe that. You failed in your FS, called in allies, and still failed. Don't complain now that you're getting your asses kicked/killed. Thomas planned this, not RD. Your epic fail started when you trusted Thomas. All he wants is protection and doesn't care about who he drags in.

We didn't make FBI do anything. We didn't hide.
If you want RD to take credit for your complete blunder, we will. I really do think Thomas gets the credit for your epic failure though.

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:54:13

This so called permission was actually a misinterpretation on your part. Being told that if you weren't going to participate in our kill chats like everyone else that you better finish top 10, isn't a free pass to netgain.

But what is done is done. Interpret the tag swap however you want, we weren't the ones to even come up with the idea and as previously stated it was before you were removed. Regardless, is it some big secret that RD has enemies on this server that hit them every reset? How dare we keep that information from them.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 4:56:05

If you have your head stuck up your ass, you're going to come out smelling like fluff, LC. So I would advise you remove it ASAP.

I contacted only the people who expressed anger towards RD. I didn't "drag" anybody into warring RD. Only those who were willing and able to.

We didn't call in Allies. I did not talk with 9Doors at all, that was strictly Ely. They were supposed to hit with us but couldn't do so until a day later due to timing, from what I understand.

And sonny, believe what you want. But you killed small NW, inactive countries. You didn't hurt anybody worthwhile, that is until the FBI tags hit us. The plan would have worked, which is exactly why you need a 3 1/2:1 advantage. The countries were on the brink of being crippled and nowhere near the range they needed to to break our biggest countries without some serious lemming.

You just couldn't fight a fair fight, which was already in your favor with the country advantage. That just shows how RD rolls. They'll "win" at all costs. But those of us who played E2025 already know that.

de1i Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:03:05

The plan probably would have worked well barring that you hit the right tag, unfortunately that wasn't the case.

You wanted to hit us, well now you have us. Sorry for any confusion.

Jan 17th 2011, 5:34:23

Originally posted by Thomas:
I contacted only the people who expressed anger towards RD. I didn't "drag" anybody into warring RD. Only those who were willing and able to..

You did contact people and asked them to hold your hand knowing that RD would kill them ANYWAY.

We didn't call in Allies. I did not talk with 9Doors at all, that was strictly Ely. They were supposed to hit with us but couldn't do so until a day later due to timing, from what I understand.

Understood. You spoke to Ely and Ely called in allies to hold your hand when you failed.

And sonny, believe what you want. But you killed small NW, inactive countries. You didn't hurt anybody worthwhile,

except those small worthless 1M+ net guys and the little ones who were attacking. If they were inactive, who played for them to attack?

You just couldn't fight a fair fight, which was already in your favor with the country advantage. That just shows how RD rolls. They'll "win" at all costs. But those of us who played E2025 already know that.

You declared war, we kill you. It's pretty simple. What's not fair about RD killing you after you wanted a fight? If you already knew you were going to be buttslammed and killed, why are you complaining now like a child?

Grow up. It's a war game. You declared war and got killed. Quit crying.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:49:16

they won't stop crying LC its their whole reason to post.

when have you ever seen thomas post and not cry about something

as far as 9doors and hellrush i can't believe he found 4 other idiots willing to team with him...talk about bottom of the barrel

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 5:53:04

Boy oh boy - if you guys are warring Hellrush AND Thomas, you better put your moron proof caps on.....I hear that fluff's contagious. At least it is for anyone dumb/naive enough to believe hellrush when he tells them they won't be tag killed.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:33:15

Does it really take 3 of you guys to reiterate everything the other guy said?

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:34:09

What's this "you guys"?

I am not in RD - I just happen to agree with them that you are a tool.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:35:24

And I always thought you were a douchebag since E2025 so we're seeing eye:eye.

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 7:59:53

Yeah - difference is I'm willing to admit to being a prick, you can't seem to come to grips with being a tool.

Link Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 8:29:50

LOL.. probably shouldn't post here.. *walks away laughin*
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 11:33:22

9doors was to hit with us, but they needed another day. 3 teams vs 4 was the plan all along

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 12:08:53

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:

as far as 9doors and hellrush i can't believe he found 4 other idiots willing to team with him...talk about bottom of the barrel

hey now, no need for name calling ;) He asked for help and I joined cause both my 1a and ffa wars were over and I have never played team so I had nothing to lose. It's not like he tricked people into joining. I knew from the start that we would get into a mess and probably end up getting in way over our heads and killed but that's all part of the fun. Let's be honest tho, its not like anyone else would have known that you were going to switch tags with FBI so give the guy a break. It's a pretty funny move tho :) I know HR has done some things in the past that has some of you upset but he has done nothing so far on team to warrant all the personal attacks so lets try and act like adults and move on. I will see you guys on the battefield, even if it is only with 100k restarts ;)

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 12:09:28

double post

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 15:46:36

synoder you seem like a decent guy...you should play for us next set and be on the winning side for the next 6 months

braden Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 16:00:01

so they look like complete tools while we sit back and allow them to embarrass themselves, and they turn around and call us cowards?

we beat you. you thought you were better or smarter than us. this is where you were wrong.

we can kick your ass without even playing, simply by tagging. you. lose.

(i like both zip and hellrush, neither are idiots)

Mr Emerald

Jan 17th 2011, 18:15:19

Originally posted by braden:

(i like both zip and hellrush, neither are idiots)

I don't know about ZIP, but I know hellrush is an idiot heh
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

DIStopia

Jan 17th 2011, 18:45:54

Agreed

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 19:50:04

ZIP is certainly not an idiot. If it's the same ZIP I'm thinking of, in fact, he's quite an adversary.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 20:47:42

you thought you were better or smarter than us.

If you were better you wouldn't need overwhelming odds. Just throwing that out there. Keep beating your chests. Toodles

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 21:19:06

Wow...3rd grade level reading comprehension ftw.

trumper Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 21:45:27

you thought you were better or smarter than us.

If you were better you wouldn't need overwhelming odds. Just throwing that out there. Keep beating your chests. Toodles

I think it became "overwhelming odds" when you hit the wrong tag. Before that it was probably close to equal given you had the FS advantage. Of course my experience was having my country lightly ab-ed--I am glad I wasn't even online for it and instead enjoyed college bball because it was a pretty lame effort.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 21:48:05

Originally posted by NOW3P:
ZIP is certainly not an idiot. If it's the same ZIP I'm thinking of, in fact, he's quite an adversary.

this isn't going to end this set, or the next set i'm sure. I'm glad we (elysium) came back to this server. We are having fun and i hope you are too.

I still think we are being dooped into belivening you " switched" countries.

although i would have liked to see how we would have made out with our plan//

And hellrush is hellrush what can i say, even thomas - they are pasionate about the game, they may take it too seriously sometimes, but hell they care and are devoted to the game, can't fault anyone for that. They are the spice of EarthEmpires !!

aliyah Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 22:29:50

*captures Syn and takes him to the Lords cave*
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Mr Emerald

Jan 17th 2011, 22:38:50

I would never run a rep in a server I like to kill fluff in.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

synoder Game profile

Jan 17th 2011, 23:41:51

*wonders how I am gonna get out of this cave*

Jan 18th 2011, 0:41:43

if you were any good, your 15 countries that saved turns and did the FS would have gotten more than 1 kill in 3 days.

You could screw up a 1 man parade.

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2011, 3:49:22

i love how thomas keeps talking about 2:1 outnumbering yet it was by his own admission 15 vs 19. i know youre playing dumb and pretending you didnt know hellrush planned on joining.

so that being said, you decided to AB a bunch of countries rather then get 4-5 kills and making the numbers even or even making the odds more in your favor.

thomas is the best HoW EVER.
Your mother is a nice woman

archaic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 2:04:59

Originally posted by NOW3P:
What's this "you guys"?

I am not in RD - I just happen to agree with them that you are a tool.

Nowy, drop the charade, you have been RD's 'Bahgdad Bob' ever since they arrived at EE. Admitting you were one of them would mean that you could finally drop the puppet status.

------- some random observations ------

wow, this is funny stuff - i picked a good time to retire

ironic that I said that RD and FBI were in bed with each other a long time ago . . .

has an AB FS ever worked?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 2:22:32

archaic - I have no problem helping them out, especially to burn halfwits such as yourself, and would probably play with them with no qualms. However, I'm currently not playing with RD, and there's plenty of folks who can vouch for that.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 20th 2011, 2:35:45

Originally posted by archaic:
has an AB FS ever worked?

SKA/LAF versus MKR/RAG/BEER war