Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 13:26:20

There is overlap tho. White supremacy? Maybe not. But being anti-immigration is something both you and the KKK have in common. And they are terrorists too. How is that different than calling me antifa?

Antifa is interesting because there is, from my understanding, no organization or leader or anything. It's like jihadism of far-right muslim politics. Like, you can believe in religious stuff to a pretty large extreme, but the moment you go around claiming to be a jihadist, you're probably a terrorist. No group tag necessary.

If you believe that tho, hawk, you could understand my concern with people constantly calling me that. It's not accurate. And as far as divergence goes, I have less in common with them than I'd wager your beliefs diverge from let's say the proud boys. Like, I've even voted libertarian and Republican in my life both more than I've voted democrat. I'm a centrist. The problem is, the Republican party has moved too far to the right for my liking. And the dems are not moving left at all. The further the conservative party moves right, the more in line with the left I become. If the extreme radical wing of the dems starts winning elections, I'd probably find myself more in line with the middle again. But just thru the old eyeball test, both extremes have resorted to radical violence and terror, and any ideological shifts to the extremes I view as troubling, because with them goes out the window things like respect and bipartisan legislation. And proper governance takes working together, not bashing the other guy's head in.

And for every AOC who slides thru the cracks to make it in the house, there is a Majorie Taylor Greene on the right that completely baffles me and who quite literally is campaigning on conspiracy theories and crazy fluff, and more than likely going to be winning a seat this November.

In any case, it'd be like calling every catholic a pedophile or every one in Utah morman. And then doing it 40 times a day to your catholic friend or whatever.

Perhaps it's just a complete lack of respect, and people still respect the catholic church enough not to rage on every catholic here. Weird because they have been proven to do the the things people make conspiracies about the left for. That's like a whole proven fact but it's just hella disrespectful to say it repeatedly to your believer pals.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 13:43:16
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 15:53:16

The democRAT party's obsession with racism is truly disturbing....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Sep 30th 2020, 18:17:50

Is there a reason your party has trouble distinguishing illegal immigration vs immigration?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 18:45:38

So you are for a smarter pathway to citizenship? That's progressive these days. Typically when you think about the left right spectrum on immigration open borders is extreme far left and immigration bans are far right.

Our system for asylum where you have to enter the country illegally to even apply is half the reason people attempt illegal entry at all. And beyond that, people overstaying their work visas is responsible for far more illegal immigration than illegal entry.

It's almost like the system was purposefully designed to be a fluff show.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 1st 2020, 5:03:34

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Is there a reason your party has trouble distinguishing illegal immigration vs immigration?

Awww not you too Hawk. *Smh*

....KOH YYYOOUUU'RRRREEE NNNOOOTTT WWWHHHIIITTTEEE, LLLIIILLL BBBEEHHCCCHHHHHHHSSHHHH!!!

When he realizes this he will prolly try to take his own life. Sooo someone should contact his family to sedate him.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 1st 2020, 5:06:20

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 22:03:26

Originally posted by Kahuna:

....KOH YYYOOUUU'RRRREEE NNNOOOTTT WWWHHHIIITTTEEE, LLLIIILLL BBBEEHHCCCHHHHHHHSSHHHH!!!

When he realizes this he will prolly try to take his own life. Sooo someone should contact his family to sedate him.

???

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 1st 2020, 22:06:01
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2020, 22:05:33

I never had to show my id coming back to the US from Tijuana, so... Suck it :P
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Oct 1st 2020, 22:07:01

Man I'm not against legal immigration. <3

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 1st 2020, 22:35:48

They need to make it easier to immigrate. If I was born in the other side of an imaginary line and felt I could take better care of my family I would walk over it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KeTcHuP Game profile

Oct 2nd 2020, 0:20:16

Originally posted by Red X:
They need to make it easier to immigrate. If I was born in the other side of an imaginary line and felt I could take better care of my family I would walk over it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You are on the wrong side of an invisible line and could take better care of your family if you crossed over it....

Don't worry k4f and myself might let you in....
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 2nd 2020, 1:07:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I never had to show my id coming back to the US from Tijuana, so... Suck it :P

...hahaha damn beaner..

Hawk kiss my ass.
Btw Hawk, do you own a MAGA hat?
Or a pickup?

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 2nd 2020, 1:20:06

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 2nd 2020, 1:10:02

..Nbk is just hiding behind the herd....lol na but what RedX said.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 2nd 2020, 2:37:07

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2020, 5:48:20

I have a pickup, but it's japanese....from the 70s
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 2nd 2020, 18:33:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I have a pickup, but it's japanese....from the 70s

Really? Post pictures.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 2nd 2020, 19:28:18

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

You are on the wrong side of an invisible line and could take better care of your family if you crossed over it....

Don't worry k4f and myself might let you in....

Word
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2020, 23:55:18

Well someone has to mow my lawn.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 5:19:53

Lol.
I was just attempting to expand on that tho. What type of legal system of immigration are you for? What red x said used to be true but due to Rona and our poor handling of it recently it's kind of not the case. The vast majority of illegals we will take on this year will ironically be working tech jobs or corporate labor on work visas and stuck in limbo due to travel bans to their homes. That's I guess ok unless we decide the concentration camp vibe is still chill. So what would you do? Forced deportations, camps or a pathway to citizenship?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2020, 5:23:02
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 13:15:55

Join the military. 2 yr tour. Earn your citizenship.

Interment camps are the works of Democratic presidents Roosevelt and Obama. So do you really want to go there?

Earn you way in through the door.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 3rd 2020, 14:13:33

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 14:16:40

Smegmas ancestors shoulda joined the military for 2 years then. Also Smegma's trailer's lawn wouldnt be worth it.
Also thats like me saying put Derrick in the oven for being a homo...n smegma too.
Just saying unnecessary fluff.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 3rd 2020, 14:47:00

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 15:34:14

That's actually not even the worst idea I've heard tho. Right now in order to apply for asylum, as stated, you must already be in the country illegally, and currently you need to obtain asylum status or legal immigration status (green card) to even apply to be in the US military.

If you afforded people the option of seeking asylum in America by way of working for the US military abroad for a couple years, I honestly think some people would take that deal. It wouldn't solve illegal immigration but it would provide an actual totally legally operating pathway to citizenship, which to me, is objectively better than we have.

The problem with that is, like a wall, it only loses really attacks the issue of illegal entry. In fact, if you consider the military as a job like any other, the vast majority of illegal immigrants did in fact earn their way into the country.

While looking at 2017, which seems like a completely different lifetime, we can see that about 38% of illegals enter via a border crossing vs 62% overstayed their visas. Both of those numbers totals would drop, I think dramatically, were the options provided for them in terms of staying BETTER if they actually applied to them from outside the country, or afforded them options during their work visa period.

Let's say you are from Croatia and came here during a break in the Balkan conflict. You came to America to work for IBM building technologies of some kind for a couple years and then your work visa is near expiration. If you go home, your country is now at war with the Serbs, but in order to apply for a new visa, you're going to have to deal with that and suck it up for a year. Will living in a warzone for a year make you better served to be a nerd at IBM during your next visa? Likely no. So you're likely going to look for the most efficient way to stay.

If the military were a pathway, I think youd then join the military. There would be a singular option afforded to you that works. It wouldn't be for everyone, but it is something you could do. But right now, the most sensible thing you can do is overstay your visa and then apply for asylum while maintaining illegal status. If you go back to the warzone, you can no longer apply for asylum because you are not in the country, if your work visa hasn't run out, you are not eligible to apply for asylum because of your legal stats. So straight up the most intelligent thing for a person in that situation to do is to repeatedly apply for asylum and get denied until you dont get denied, while maintaining your illegal status and residency within the US.

And understanding our problems with OVER 2/3 of our illegals cannot be solved by building walls or banning muslims -trump, nor can it be solved aiding Guatemala or Honduras to slow the flow of asylum seekers -biden, would help people understand the arguement better. We're like not even addressing the correct problem.

I have a friend who is here illegally from Saudi Arabia. Overstayed his visa etc. From a standpoint of attempting to stay in america and get citizenship to a country he has been in since college and loved, his smartest pathway is to be here illegally. And you're pretty much right smegs, I think he'd join the military were that option afforded to him as a real means.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 16:42:36

Smegmas ancestors shoulda joined the military for 2 years then. Also Smegma's trailer's lawn wouldnt be worth it.
Also thats like me saying put Derrick in the oven for being a homo...n smegma too.

Actually my ancestors did. They came off the boat and fought in the 2nd Massachusetts artillery battalion in the civil war.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 16:44:54

And Derrick, it may not plug every gap and fill every need. But a viable pathway is still a viable pathway.

Its a win - win solution for all sides including the common sense middle.

Brigg Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 17:15:04

Still have to finish reading the whole thread. So if there is something I've missed, let me know.

Just easing in to share our (Me and my Wife's) experience with immigration throughout the Trump Administration's current term.

For some background: My wife got her visa to come to the US in July 2014. She entered the states in October 2014. We met in March of 2015. While we were dating, her visa expired. We decided to just let her overstay it. Later we were married in August 2016.

We spent the rest of 2016 periodically researching (ACTUALLY RESEARCHING) all existing immigration law.

We started her immigration proceedings in January 2017, right at the start of Trump's term. We had 5 forms to submit because of her overstayed visa and a missing I-94. Of course, with the media blasting "Drumpf is racist and orange" 24/7, my wife was underatandably concerned that it wouldn't pan out, and she would be sent back to Indonesia. (A Muslim-majority country, mind you)

We had her 2-year Green Card 3 months later, April 2017.

The next step was waiting until January 2019 to file the I-751 for her 10 year green card. Of course, again, with 2 more years of "Drumpf us Racist and Orange" fresh in our minds, concerns came to the front. Instead of worrying, though, we did ACTUAL research, read up on any new laws or statutes that may have been implememted that could affect our application process.

The only bad thing we found was the processinng time for the form: 10-14 months.

So we filled out the form, submitted all supporting evidence, and sent it away. About 12 months later, we got a request for additional information and evidence. So we did that.

She got her 10-year Green Card just last month. And she will apply for citizenship in April of next year.

No major holdups
No threats of deportation
Everything went smooth.

Green card through marriage throughban expired visa and your nation of origin is almost 90% Muslim, during the height of the Trump administration. If you go by the word of the biased media alone, this would have been certifiably impossible. But we did ACTUAL research, ACTUAL reading, ACTUAL footwork. And everything went perfectly.

I have more to say but I have to drive for now.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 3rd 2020, 17:28:07

Originally posted by smegma:

Actually my ancestors did. They came off the boat and fought in the 2nd Massachusetts artillery battalion in the civil war.

Still didnt deny your trailer, Smegma. Stop lying you know they fought for the South. Its not like all of your ancestors fought bro.
We can always buy Russian military hardware more affordable, more reliable, less overhyped. Companies world wide claiming to be able to defeat stealth technology. Also with Trump(which has covid-19 out of commision) burning bridges with countries all over the world. I mean try waging a war on a country with powerful allies, you couldnt cut it in Vietnam against poor farmers, or with alqaeda. Russia and China's influence increasing in Latin America and world wide everywhere, the world is already tired of America policing the world. Wear an american flag anywhere else in the world and see peoples negative response to it. Smegma wouldnt fight anywhere outside his computer, quit lying to yourself already.

Also global warming already knocking on the door. Who knows, what the future might hold...

Also I got family that fought in WW2 in the pacific and made rank and in other wars too. In the trenches with rifles and machine guns, not from far away.
I woulda joined the marines too but I got turned down by the recruiters because I didnt have a highschool diploma, and had tattoos.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 3rd 2020, 17:41:56

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 18:13:53

I did my time. Although i did it behind a computer. Still my time. It just means i was smarter (and actually just luckier) than the rest of them.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 18:15:17

And Brigg good for you and Mrs. Brigg.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2020, 22:52:40

Yeah. Congrats to you and yours Brigg and you are absolutely right. We wouldn't be having a conversation about 2/3+ of illegals overstaying their work visas either if we didnt hand out a pile of them every year. Whether legal or illegal, it's pretty damn easy actually to apply to come here for a while. Marriage tho, still to this day, does give a huge advantage to those searching to acquire a green card. The mail order bride thing still absolutely can get someone a green card if all the necessary paperwork is followed.

Actually agree with smegs on this one a bit. Marriage aside, any pathway is better than what we have. I would personally do things first like change the rules for asylum application, or permit work visas only in select fields, provide incentives for hiring domestic workers etc. Theres a lot of moving parts but on a most basic note, he us correct. Anything is better than what we have. And I'm all for improvements of any kind even if I dont necessarily think the military us the best solution.

Brigg Game profile

Oct 4th 2020, 0:11:46

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. Congrats to you and yours Brigg and you are absolutely right. We wouldn't be having a conversation about 2/3+ of illegals overstaying their work visas either if we didnt hand out a pile of them every year. Whether legal or illegal, it's pretty damn easy actually to apply to come here for a while. Marriage tho, still to this day, does give a huge advantage to those searching to acquire a green card. The mail order bride thing still absolutely can get someone a green card if all the necessary paperwork is followed.

Actually agree with smegs on this one a bit. Marriage aside, any pathway is better than what we have. I would personally do things first like change the rules for asylum application, or permit work visas only in select fields, provide incentives for hiring domestic workers etc. Theres a lot of moving parts but on a most basic note, he us correct. Anything is better than what we have. And I'm all for improvements of any kind even if I dont necessarily think the military us the best solution.

Thanks, man.

And other details I failed to mention:

She was here on a tourist visa, which is extremely difficult for Indonesians to obtain. This isn't because of the USA either. It's because the Indonesian government KNOWS that people who travel to the US wind up not coming back. So they probe pretty much their entire life to make sure they have a life holding them to the country.

Since we met AFTER she was already here, we actually circumvented the entire K-1 visa process. In our first interview, we straight-up told immigration we voluntarily had her overstay her tourist visa as we were feeling out where our relationship was going; basically admitting we did it in the wrong order.

Lastly, we managed the entire process without hiring a lawyer or even getting any attorney's counsel.

The current processes for legal immigration and path to US citizenship are a bit cumbersome and require your complete transparency with USCIS. But there really is nothing to fear unless you're either a wanted criminal or you knowingly are applying for the wring type of visa to shirk certain processes.

There were a few things about our situation that we FEARED would have resulted in her removal, but USCIS worked with us and pointed us in all the right directions.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR