Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 3:39:42

So my brother and his wife had a child at 3am yesterday. I left work early Thursday and rushed up. Due to covid, my nephew is not allowed in the hospital and my bro is only allowed to come in and leave once per day. So I've been playing single parent with my 18 month old nephew since about 1am on Thursday. Got killed about as easy as ever on 1a and team. Dropped the kid at my boy Jim's place so I could spend 120 on a cab to work (40 miles away but also, the proud boys were destroying fluff, the women's march was today and BLM is protesting the Breonna Taylor decision so there is just a lot today, proud boys destroying fluff instantly made the news, hilariously, as "liberal city dmg." Even tho I've never seen any of these racist suburbanites ever in my life, but either way, a borderline riot and three protests is tough sledding for transit) to make 220 and cab back. Gotta babysit again 7am to 1pm before work at 2 to midnight again tomorrow.

Anyways I'm beat. I want to finish these countries and I hope I do. But I'm just beat. Sorry for the lack of entertainment. It's good to be back but I'll try again next set when I can really do it.

Anyways. Amina Joy Mallory was born at 3:13 am. 8lbs 9oz. 20 in. Whoever stole my oil if you could please fluff off and give me a break until next set I wont forget the solid. Thanks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 27th 2020, 3:57:08
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 4:36:25

You the bomb bra
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 12:13:16

Lol he the proud boys destroying stuff. I could not stop laughing for 10 minutes when i read that.

Sep 27th 2020, 12:20:22

Grats to them on the kid.
Fk both the far left and right

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 12:37:22

Amen to that. I have always been an independent voter that voted for the best person for me, my grandkids, and our country.

But for the last years the left has gotten so insane, i think it will be a long time since the Democratic party will come back to the middle or support the American working class again.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 14:10:04

*skips reading Derrick's bullfluffry* congrats on your nephew. Kahuna's country is still alive and well b.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 15:09:36

Originally posted by smegma:
Amen to that. I have always been an independent voter that voted for the best person for me, my grandkids, and our country.

But for the last years the left has gotten so insane, i think it will be a long time since the Democratic party will come back to the middle or support the American working class again.
Curious what makes the left more or less insane than the right in your opinion? 38% of the right believes actual Qanon conspiracy theories atm. That's not wacky to you?

I'm not saying the far left isn't as unhinged, but just comparatively, at least they aren't going around touting pizzagate nonsense. The proud boys are actually a good example of what the most crazy unhinged radicals look like on both sides. I remember when people used to do the 9/11 math. You remember those conspiracies right? 9+1+1+420+69 = terrorist. Like....at the time I was sure I was in the majority not believing that crazy fluff and now polls show something like 38% of registered republicans believe in qanon. That's troubling. I wouldn't say the left has gotten any wackier than that.

Sep 27th 2020, 21:42:35

It might be that the far left has resorted to fascist tactics under the name of antifa. Any time the law is upheld they scream over reach while destroying others property. They remind me of that child throwing a fit at the store and the parents giving in. fluff dont work in the real world.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 1:21:59

But I mean. The far right is all proud boys and KKK and rational people exist somewhere in the middle. And the KKK has like resorted to lynching, historically kind of a lot. And assasination attempts on Kwami Ture and such. Both extremes are totally nuts. I dont see how that's more or less stupid or extreme than white nationalism or whatever. I'll take property damage over the Charleston shooter any day.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 1:26:40
See Original Post

Sep 28th 2020, 1:29:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
But I mean. The far right is all proud boys and KKK and rational people exist somewhere in the middle. And the KKK has like resorted to lynching, historically kind of a lot. And assasination attempts on Kwami Ture and such. Both extremes are totally nuts. I dont see how that's more or less stupid or extreme than white nationalism or whatever. I'll take property damage over the Charleston shooter any day.

What was your take on that alt right extremist endorsing the left? Asked a guy who is extreme left at work and he said it was a troll.
Never understood why one said can cancel out endorsements but the other side cant. We really dont want the alt right.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 1:54:14

Not to downplay far left extremism at all. It's pretty nuts for sure. I just fail to see how it's somehow worse than far right extremism. Far right extremists are responsible for the CO Springs PP shooting, Charleston shooting. fluff a car just smashed thru a Breonna Taylor protest in LA tonight and injured folks. Both extremes are pretty fluffin bananas.

You got the Charlottesville mustang murder, the Sutherland Springs shooting, the 2020 boogaloo killings in Oakland, the el Paso walmart shooting, the poway synagogue shooting, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, the murder of Blaze Bernstien, the murder of MeShon Cooper-Williams, the murder of Richard Collins III, the Portland Train attack of 2017, the stabbing of Timothy Caughman, the 2015 Trainwreck theater shooting in Lafayette. Like.......I know its apples and oranges, but "antifa" seems to have actually killed far less people in the last 5 years than far right extremists and it's kind of not even close.

Again, not to degrade the property damage. It's also very stupid. But i mean, political extremists kind of blow really hard ass on both sides. I fail to see how the left is somehow worse on that...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 1:57:27

Also like, Jared Loughner the Tuscon shooter played EE with us and murdered a bunch of Democrats because he was a far right extremist. Like yooo. Bet itd be tough to name a democrat here who did some fluff like that.

The FBI literally had to investigate this game because of far right extremist murders lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 2:00:14
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:02:47

Originally posted by broken quotes man:

What was your take on that alt right extremist endorsing the left? Asked a guy who is extreme left at work and he said it was a troll.
Never understood why one said can cancel out endorsements but the other side cant. We really dont want the alt right.

Honestly, I dont lump the KKK or Proud Boys in with constitutional conservatives. Obviously not. Just like I dont lump antifa in with neoliberalism. Both sides have pretty effing insane fringes and I honestly fail to see how any of it is good. Again. I believe rational folks exist somewhere in the middle, and I think both political ideologies would rather not claim their fringe.

You make an interesting point tho. I'd be curious if it's easier for me to disassociate the KKK with the GOP than it would be for you to disassociate antifa with the DNC.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 2:07:15
See Original Post

Sep 28th 2020, 2:04:26

Would not mind letting both sides go to death valley to provide us entertainment. I'm sure the US has a surplus of weapons they could provide.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 2:06:49

Paraphrasing Trump; 'There are some fluffs on both sides' :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:08:56

Originally posted by omg I have to edit every post broken quotes man:
Would not mind letting both sides go to death valley to provide us entertainment. I'm sure the US has a surplus of weapons they could provide.

Yeah I'm still 100% for a Trump/Biden deathmatch to decide the president. It honestly seems like the best solution atm.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:21:45

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Paraphrasing Trump; 'There are some fluffs on both sides' :P
It is true but also I can only remember one EE player ever getting the game investigated by the FBI due to a politically charged massacre and he certainly wasnt a leftist haha. We all had to experience that first hand and it's just odd that not even a decade later when the FBI is probably still on these forums searching for far right extremist radicalization in an effort to stop terrorist attacks that we'd all sit around saying property damage is SO CRAZY AND EXTREME.

Like yo, did we learn nothing from Jared Loughner? It's pretty clearly all bad. Are we at least still aware that one of our community did that? Hits way closer to home than some graffiti 3,000 miles away from me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 2:40:29
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 2:38:34

From here it looks like the riots are pretty much universally condemned but the protest crowd-charging cars(far right ppl) are actually having politicians make up excuses for them and writing laws to allow them. There is a large group on the right supporting and encouraging them too.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 2:42:58

RE: getting teargassed on a highway and having a Facebook post go viral

Youd be damn shocked how many comments on that thing were actual threats to kill me with a car. It was crazy.

It's kind of funny it gets naturally associated because like....38% of Republican voters are believers of Q, some of which have burst into places like Comet Ping Pong with assault rifles acting violent, and people want to disassociate that with the GOP, but they are pretty ubiquitously cheered on for their actions by at least the Q community if not the whole party base. KoH or cerb could confirm that for you.

0.001% of democrats align with far left extremist groups such as antifa, and still less than 1% is pro-property damage or rioting, yet can't shake the reputation of them haha.

I bet there is still more card carrying KKK people than people who identify as antifa, and I suppose those actively claiming they are one or the other is probably actively a terrorist lol. That's kind of played out.. It's like blaming the NRA for school shootings blaming dems for antifa riots. You can actually repost most arguments against the dems for antifa and sub the words "democrat" "antifa" and "riots" with "republicans" "the NRA" and "school shootings" and make seemingly an argument of the same validity.

But I suppose I too have been caught in a hypocrisy from time to time viewing something I dislike in a different light than I view something I like. Misinformation is annoying, terrorism sucks, cancer and Covid-19. I think we just live in extremely dark times and it's nice to have someone or something to blame it on. Its unfortunate we generally blame our neighbors first tho, because that's in most cases not accurate. If you think someone like me can affect your life, I'm sure there is a billionaire repressing your job market/income and affecting it in far more serious ways. The proletariat just needs to quit infighting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 3:29:04
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 4:15:18

LOL at this thread going from heartwarming newborn to fluff show politics, nonetheless, congrats D on your new family member, it's always a blast to spoil nephews and nieces <3
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 5:44:54

Well, my brother's daughter is absolutely going to have to hear about how I had to swim thru proud boys and Breonna taylor protests and get double charged on any uber I attempted because my nephew wasnt allowed in the hospital due to a pandemic. That was purely social commentary, unfortunately that starts a political debate these days haha.

And anyways. I'm glad people didnt wear obama hats and I'm glad people dont wear Biden hats. When I do see any hat endorsing our great two-party system, I will eternally think they are fluffing stupid for wearing them haha. You're supposed to suck it up and take your corruption like a man not be proud of it haha

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 10:42:14

We all know the bail project is funding the violence across the US.

Crazy left wing Democrat elites and their blood money

Gee, who else is a mega idiot about US cashless bail reform? Big daddy joey Biden and specifically kamala "no one is actually gonna vote for me" Harris. Come on man.

I am able to link the radical left violence in the streets directly with the democratic presidential campaign and the nominees.

The debate on Tuesday should be interesting i mean until biden cancels at the last minute and continues to hide in his basement.

Honestly man, what are the democrats thinking. Trump isn't even that good of candidate at all. But the democrats are running, yet again seemingly, the only 2 people they could find that trump can actually beat.

Anyone who supports the democrats is a fool. You are supporting a puppet show. A really terrible one at that and im not even American.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 15:38:06

Holy lord that's a lot to digest for a number of reasons.

First off, I dont know how anyone could support our current cash bail system. Just means if you have money you don't have to go to prison and if you are poor and commit the same crime, the 12th amendment can make you a slave without trial. That's a heck of a system there. We have poor people marinating in jails for years before their trial sometimes.

Isnt the presumption of innocence one of the founding ideals of our justice system? Innocent until proven guilty. Kalief Browder was held for three years at Rikers Island without a trial and committed suicide soon after he was found innocent of stealing a backpack. That's not a working system man.

The bail project merely provides the same rights to poor people as rich people, and does not release any criminals from prison, because again, they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Basic US law there. Poor people shouldn't have to sit in prison while rich people don't. Justice should come in the same package for everyone and not disproportionately affect poor people.

And I think wanting to reform that system to make it fair does not directly connect you to west coast violence lol. That's crazy. That's a 1+2=4 there where you are taking a giant leap over the main point of bail reform to say somehow the dems want criminals released which is actually not the case. Nor is either candidate endorsing the bail project attempting to undermine the current system. You're choosing to ignore half of this debate to create an anti-democratic narrative, but using a broken system to do so.

By that logic, you could directly connect the Trump campaign endorsing the unite the right rally that ended in the death of a school teacher in Charlottesville. Trumps campaign quite literally endorsed the rally, but I think it would be a MASSIVE LEAP to say they endorse the violence. Mostly because it just isnt true, no one is endorsing violence. You can take a giant leap on any nonsensical point and make it sound like this.

Roger Stone is a criminal and he got pardoned by trump for witness tampering and perjury. Do you think then trump supports witness tampering and perjury and that's why he pardoned stone? Or do you think he probably doesnt support witness tampering but pardoned stone for other reasons? I'm not going to make a leap there and say trump is pro-perjury because that is a stupid nonsensical point.

The boogaloo movement supports trump and is actively attempting to start a 2nd civil war. Is trump then also attempting to start a 2nd civil war? I'd guess not. Another nonsensical leap.

On the last bit, I'm still not sure how someone could say that about the dems but not the reps. Trump is the dog to bidens pony. It's all very much a show...and I think anyone wanting to wear a hat and be proud of this corrupt ass system we have to deal with is an ignoramus.

It does, however, shock me that BOTH SIDES want to blame the other political party for extremist violence. I think if you are going to feel that way, I can run that list of far right extremist terrorist attacks from the last 5 years again, and we can talk about Jared Loughner some more. You cant connect one extreme to a moderate politcal party, but not the other extreme to its moderate equivalent. That's a savage hypocrisy. Either the political parties "endorse violence" thru riling up its fringe base, or neither does. You cant make an exemption for far right extremism while wholeheartedly placing blame for far left extremism. That's legitimately just a proclamation of politcal affiliation and a willingness to be a hypocrite to defend your side.

The dems are responsible for far left violence in all of the exact same ways that the reps are responsible for far right violence. Both political parties behave extremely similarly on that so I'd say make the plunge together or stop claiming its somehow different. It isnt. "Your side is violent and my side isn't" is just a wildly inaccurate depiction of politically motivated violence in this country for anyone on either side. Again. Jared Loughner was the only member of this community that I've known to engage in politically charged violence, and he was a right wing extremist. You boys either need to start taking responsibility for assisting in his radicalization here, or stop blaming others for violence if that's not the way that happens. It's not different for both parties.

Drawing the connection that all dems are responsible for far left violence or calling me riotous or associated with antifa is the EXACT SAME THING as blaming the Republicans and the radicalization by this community for the Tuscon shooting. So which is it?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 16:32:42
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 16:34:16

Well, my brother's daughter is absolutely going to have to hear about how I had to swim thru proud boys and Breonna taylor protests and get double charged on any uber I attempted because my nephew wasnt allowed in the hospital due to a pandemic. That was purely social commentary, unfortunately that starts a political debate these days haha.

And anyways. I'm glad people didnt wear obama hats and I'm glad people dont wear Biden hats. When I do see any hat endorsing our great two-party system, I will eternally think they are fluffing stupid for wearing them haha. You're supposed to suck it up and take your corruption like a man not be proud of it haha

Nailed it! You'll never catch me wearing anything but sports team gear 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 16:40:59

What a woeful time to be a Washington fan tho eh? I kinda liked the racist gear better than THE FOOTBALL TEAM hahaha

I'm rooting for the twins to peckerslap the cheating Astros in the wild card this year. Might stay a twins fan for the remainder of the postseason if they stomp them. If not, I'll be rooting for whoever they play in the 2nd round. And yes, even if it is the yankees.

Phillies couldn't squeeze in the worst bullpen since 1930 with a 7.08 ERA into the postseason, and while the tigers had flashes this year, the rebuild is still at least a year or two off when Torkelson and Riley Greene come up. So I'm neither a homer or a local fan this postseason. Just rooting anti-stros. Maybe the dodgers will finally run into one.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2020, 16:46:41
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 17:15:35

Yeah I'm hoping the Ascheats and Dodgers lose.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 17:43:30

Idk man. I kind of became a Joe Kelly fan for his wacky outing against the Astros. Feel like the blue crew deserves revenge for 2018.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 28th 2020, 21:11:15

Also like, Jared Loughner the Tuscon shooter played EE with us and murdered a bunch of Democrats because he was a far right extremist. Like yooo. Bet itd be tough to name a democrat here who did some fluff like that.

The FBI literally had to investigate this game because of far right extremist murders lol

So I am not into politics, but I just went to read up on him. Appreciate the headache ..... But apparently he was an Independent and had no left or right side views. It is said that he has been known to hold views that women should hold powers.
Quit trying to justify things....the guy was cray cray.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 28th 2020, 22:31:56

Originally posted by galleri:

So I am not into politics, but I just went to read up on him. Appreciate the headache ..... But apparently he was an Independent and had no left or right side views. It is said that he has been known to hold views that women should hold powers.

Dont you know? The left can decide where someone falls.

Sep 28th 2020, 22:33:45

Idk man. I kind of became a Joe Kelly fan for his wacky outing against the Astros. Feel like the blue crew deserves revenge for 2018.

Wasnt joe kelly on the red sox when they cheated in 18?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 22:36:06

Originally posted by galleriiscoolerthansmiley:
Originally posted by galleri:

Dont you know? The left can decide where someone falls.

Someone falls when fate decides.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 0:19:31

Lol, I guess that's why the FBI and the guardian described his youtube rants as "populist," "almost exclusively conservative," "anti-government" and, as The Guardian said "echoes of the populist campaigning of the tea party movement."

Read a bit more galleri.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 0:29:36

The Guardian.... LOL just LOL left wing propaganda machine, and the FBI a political weapon preferred by the left, no wonder your views are so bigoted towards Republicans 🤷
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 1:04:50

Lol. A guy goes and murders Democrats and you all defend him not being conservative. Y'all a trippy hahaha.

They used to be on youtube still. You could tell he was a David Wynn Miller fan. All of the literacy and syntax arguments and strawman theories on taxation and everything. He was an absolute tax protester. A conservative. Period.

And yes I'm aware that 99% of conservatives are not David Wynn Miller's. But that is a form of right wing extremism.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 29th 2020, 1:09:25
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2020, 2:45:53

Lol, I guess that's why the FBI and the guardian described his youtube rants as "populist," "almost exclusively conservative," "anti-government" and, as The Guardian said "echoes of the populist campaigning of the tea party movement."

Read a bit more galleri.

The Guardian as a full source? no. no. no. brooooooo
If you are gonna quote out of wiki, use it all.......

Pretty sure I said "anti-government" "Did not want women in power". There are a ton of articles out there describing he had a hatred for Giffords.
Also again....he was legit crazy "On May 25, 2011, Judge Burns ruled Loughner was then incompetent to stand trial, based on two medical evaluations."

"On August 7, 2012, Judge Burns found Loughner competent to stand trial based on medical evaluations. Loughner pleaded guilty to 19 counts at the hearing, which spared him the death penalty. The hearing began with Loughner listening to testimony from Christina Pietz, Loughner's forensic psychologist, who testified that he had displayed depressive symptoms in 2006 and was formally diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2011. Pietz said that she believed that, after having been forcibly medicated for more than a year, Loughner had expressed remorse and was a changed individual. "
I think we can go back to saying that he was too crazy to make any logical judgments on what he was going after.
Sorry I just cannot chalk this up to any type of political sides. He had a thing for her, hated her for some reason. Probably cause he couldn't get off on her anymore. And boom.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 29th 2020, 2:49:39

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2020, 2:55:00

And in my final answer.
The game was looked into for him playing it. Not to do with politics.
He played other games and they too were looked into. They were searching for his rants.

And looking for you :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 4:50:51

Hahahaha. I'm not saying he isnt batfluff crazy tho. But we're talking about how people want the opposite side to claim its most batfluff crazy fringe. I'm not actually making a case for him aligning ideologically with people here. But people claim repeatedly that myself and other left leaners are somehow aligned with left wing terrorist groups here because of my beliefs and activism and comments. If that is the case, then the right absolutely needs to start taking responsibility for its fringe as well.

Most democrats are no more connected to riots and looting than most conservatives are connected to Jared Loughner. That's an honest fact of the world right now. Either the republicans are in bed with the KKK and Loughner or milquetoast liberals like myself are not responsible for the actions of the fringe groups like CHAZ. But you cant have it both ways. Either you are responsible for Jared Loughner or you need to change the narrative. That is my only point.

I've been accused of being a terrorist for my beliefs about a hundred times in the last 6 months on these forums galleri, perhaps you could have had my back. I'm now merely making the EXACT SAME POINT back to them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 29th 2020, 4:55:44
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2020, 11:46:17

I normally stay out politics. You know that.

So you want me to tell folks you are bat poop crazy and that is why we need TL;DRs? :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 15:39:34

That's basically it yep. 100%

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2020, 16:08:47

He is crazy folks :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 18:12:20

Lol. A guy goes and murders Democrats and you all defend him not being conservative. Y'all a trippy hahaha.

They used to be on youtube still. You could tell he was a David Wynn Miller fan. All of the literacy and syntax arguments and strawman theories on taxation and everything. He was an absolute tax protester. A conservative. Period.

And yes I'm aware that 99% of conservatives are not David Wynn Miller's. But that is a form of right wing extremism.

Who's defending him? Pointing out facts about your sources IS NOT defending a murderous thug, you're a distorted individual if you think that.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 18:21:51

"Defending him not being conservative"

Your argument isnt even in reference to what I said KoH. I didnt say anyone was defending him in general or his actions. Try to comprehend the entire context of my statement next time and dont just stop after the first 4 words and reply.

Defending the fact that he is not conservative is silly when you can tell in his quotes he was an obvious populist who killed a justice and wounded a representative because he had traditional beliefs about women holding power.

Defending him would also be silly because, as you said, he is a murderous thug.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 29th 2020, 18:25:30
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2020, 18:23:28

But I didn't, quote me.
(•_•)

Sep 29th 2020, 23:58:14

Watching the Twitter feed for the astros game was funny.
3/4 of the game people were like see the astros cant hit without cheating. Last 1/4 was people saying they must be cheating right now...

I am expecting them to be out the first round. Our bullpen is trash.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 1:26:21

Idk. Surprised you said that after the W in game one and Bregman showing that defense off to save runs before the twins D let the game get away on a terrible looking error. Berrios is tough tho. And idk if its Javier or what going for the Stros. If they got Urquidy going it's honestly anybody's game because he is hot now. Just gotta keep the ball in the park and it's on to the next series.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 3:02:57

Derrick, i am typing slowly so that maybe you can understand this. A Republican is a Republican. A Conservative is a Conservative. And a Libertarian is a Libertarian. Whilst there might be some overlaps between their views, there are also many many more points of divergence.

So please do not lump them all together. Educate yourself first and then you can have an informed conversation.

Goddamn leftist democratic socialist communist pinko green new deal tree hugging gender confused liberal man-bun wearing girlie man.

The_Hawk

Sep 30th 2020, 3:12:49

Smegmas got a point.

I am tired of you lumping the kkk/ alt right as a Republican or conservative. They have nothing to do with our values and everytime I see someone say that the kkk or alt right are a conservative or a Republican it triggers me. From now on can you calmly refrain from saying that.

Being serious. They dont hold our values.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 6:40:57

arn't you both doing the same to derrick then?

by calling him a "Goddamn leftist democratic socialist communist pinko green new deal tree hugging gender confused liberal man-bun wearing girlie man"

you guys all realise that it is a spectrum between left and right, and the closeness of the extremities are often confused particularly when you compare apples to oranges.

So can't we all just get a long a little? the debate today is just proof that both sides are completely out of touch. Trump lied with almost every sentence he spoke, he was completely off track and acted like a child. And at points Biden was no better, he clearly didn't have 100% of the facts, but he was also being baited by Trump to stumble as much as he would.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 10:27:40

You clearly missed the sarcasm.

Do you need me to explain it to you?

The_Hawk

Sep 30th 2020, 11:35:57

I still think that if you are in antifa in America you are a... wait for it... Terrorist.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it