Verified:

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:41:17

Some of you seemingly don't take the time to read or you're having some comprehension challenges

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:42:02

I suspect both

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:42:21

Originally posted by Prime:
Some of you seemingly don't take the time to read or you're having some comprehension challenges

Yup-exactly what i thought....
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:44:28

IMP wont war NBK
NBK members say "hey lets all war 1v1"
IMP leadership "Some of you seemingly don't take the time to read or you're having some comprehension challenges"

NBK - yawn

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:52:00

So, you're a fluff?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:53:56

I mean if you're afraid prime just say you're fluffing scared. That's it that's all you gotta fluffing say.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:55:37

Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by Red X:
Prime,

Let's 1v1 next set? Hawk and weezy can dance and you and I can.

This awesome instead of a full out can war... everyone 1v1...ill take kahuna or smegma...

lol I already fkd you up, idk why youre trying to pretend too much..Hawk will definately fk up Weezy no doubt about it. Its kinda late to a set up war since a lot of our originals are dead. Weezy ma behch tho, dont disrespect.. Just going around in circles with all this complaining. Smegma loves the pillows.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:00:05

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Prime,

Let's 1v1 next set? Hawk and weezy can dance and you and I can.

This awesome instead of a full out can war... everyone 1v1...ill take kahuna or smegma...

lol I already fkd you up, idk why youre trying to pretend too much..Hawk will definately fk up Weezy no doubt about it. Its kinda late to a set up war since a lot of our originals are dead. Weezy ma behch tho, dont disrespect.. Just going around in circles with all this complaining. Smegma loves the pillows.

LOL - how did you f--k me up? 4 grabs on 1 country f--k me up?

I love it...I def pick yu over smegma for a 1v1.

And donkey we are talking about next reset, not this reset you illiterate donk.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:00:08

I mean if you're afraid prime just say you're fluffing scared. That's it that's all you gotta fluffing say.

Why would imp do that? They are clearly winning at this game playing it their way. Look at the forum post and see for yourself.
I will beat this drum again because I warned you.
Play Imp legit and this never would have leaked over.
We couldn't even get a legit war the first go around. Why would we start trusting you now?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:02:24

Why would imp do that? They are clearly winning at this game playing it their way. Look at the forum post and see for yourself.
I will beat this drum again because I warned you.
Play Imp legit and this never would have leaked over.
We couldn't even get a legit war the first go around. Why would we start trusting you now?

summary: we can't beat you, so we will suicide you and run untagged until you get bored and quit.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:04:59

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:05:22

That too, my returns were better. I will slong you again Raz, I ll tell you later on.

CAH-CAW!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:07:49

[quote poster=Kahuna; 49115; 947126]That too, my returns were better. I will slong you again Raz, I ll tell you later on.

lol you were farmed and killed yeah you won that battle. lol

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:08:33

Idk why you guys are complaining because we're not making it easy for you to find us by playing untagged. When we're outnumbered to hell.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:12:09

I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

yup and the time i was going to suicide (after you suicided on me as i was netting) a certain person gave you my countries and you killed them...

you've been owned in every way possible since then...keep quacking I ain't hiding and you've been called out multiple times....Run and hide.

ill post my country numbers if you want but i have a feeling you already know them...mouth.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:13:01

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:16:55

IMP wont war NBK
NBK members say "hey lets all war 1v1"
IMP leadership "Some of you seemingly don't take the time to read or you're having some comprehension challenges"

NBK - yawn

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:18:59

I can play the copy and paste game too. I never ran from a fight....you have a multiple occasions. coward.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:24:52

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:25:41

Are we running away now or are we fighting nbk?

Hint: we are

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:41:18

are you tagged? imp No, let suicide we will get em
imp asked for an even war, NBK said ok and now imp says - No lets suicide for the 2nd reset
imp has been called out individually for 1v1 wars - imp (no comment)
NBK eats apples - imp not with the peeling

When imp decides what they want let us know, if imp would rather run untagged and suicide NBK every set at least have the balls to say it...we keep pushing top 10's the mosquitoes bites are annoying but not the end of the world.

Edited By: raz on Jun 22nd 2020, 3:44:48
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 3:45:50

Delete their posts 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 4:20:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ahh word. Well as I remember that's what started this right? Suiciding/hitting netters etc in both directions.

Either way, I hope y'all have fun. And if you wanna do something else I'm dtf on either side. Got friends in both. I'd be more than happy to arrange a friendly or whatever where everyone is happy or mad or whatever. I've mediated nearly 50 successful arranged wars in my life and people like you even hate me for it. Maybe try it out as a solution should you desire one.

But, I think, Prime, you think your members are happy doing what has happened every set. Almost seems like you prefer it to a good even war. If y'all honestly feel that way, then by all means, carry on.

Just cut the caddy bullfluff for a second so I can recruit this guy lol. Can we let him talk? I'd like to hear who these people he played with that I supposedly don't know are. I'm tryna reminisce about the good old days over here.

There are a few still around or at least have posted recently. They are Hardy, marshal and braden. Others that haven’t seen are Longbowing,mainful,chaz,FM and Limbe.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 4:44:39

Sheesh, mainful I feel like I remember from Ely maybe? Feel like we warred together but like waaay back in TIL. Was he a bunny? That's at least familiar. I obviously know the current 3 haha.

I feel like I remember Chaz from CWG too. Who did you play for? You sound like you were in Ely at the same time I was ICN in the years before that wonky ass merger...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 5:07:31
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 6:14:32

Where are you Raz am looking for you behch?

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 10:48:14

Just have a free for all one set nobody tag up in the game see if we can have some fun one set the admin take out the clans button

Edited By: m0bzta on Jun 22nd 2020, 11:09:42. Reason: dumb mob
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 11:51:46

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Just have a free for all one set nobody tag up in the game see if we can have some fun one set the admin take out the clans button

Last man?

Dev encouraging it

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 11:55:57

no restarts lol
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 11:56:36

are you tagged? imp No, let suicide we will get em
imp asked for an even war, NBK said ok and now imp says - No lets suicide for the 2nd reset
imp has been called out individually for 1v1 wars - imp (no comment)
NBK eats apples - imp not with the peeling

When imp decides what they want let us know, if imp would rather run untagged and suicide NBK every set at least have the balls to say it...we keep pushing top 10's the mosquitoes bites are annoying but not the end of the world.

Good. So we get to continue to have fun hitting oop and you get to place top ten. This sounds like an agreement we can continue to have here on out as everyone wins.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 11:56:53

no restarts lol

I miss endrev

Dev encouraging it

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 12:06:24

lol my brother will give you the code but you would have to redo it all for the new php you could do it
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 12:09:20

lol my brother will give you the code but you would have to redo it all for the new php you could do it

No time.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 12:30:14

I love it...I def pick yu over smegma for a 1v1.

This made me laugh. Everybody is good at something. War? Not me. I suck at war. Never claimed otherwise.

I am perfectly content to attack OOP and keep it up for as long as i can.

RedX lied about a CF. Orion suicided my fatty for no reason. I have no reason to net. No reason for an organized war. I suck at war. However, you will need a police if you attempt to organize one.

Things are working just fine for me right now.

Edited By: smegma on Jun 22nd 2020, 12:34:10

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 12:32:39

no restarts lol

I miss endrev

I actually do too.

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 16:08:42

Sheesh, mainful I feel like I remember from Ely maybe? Feel like we warred together but like waaay back in TIL. Was he a bunny? That's at least familiar. I obviously know the current 3 haha.

I feel like I remember Chaz from CWG too. Who did you play for? You sound like you were in Ely at the same time I was ICN in the years before that wonky ass merger...

Yep! You guessed it, Elysium(Ely),Wolfpack division. Mainful was Wolfpack dL, though he did occasionally trot over to chase the bunnies around. Chaz was adl of Wolfpack and he was right. Being trainee is the funnest part of this game.;) Hardy was Leader. I don’t remember all the divisions or members, memory fades with age naturally. I remember LC but didn’t get to talk to him much unfortunately. I also remember that fluffed up merger.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 16:43:08

I thought you might. I was leader of ICN's wolf pack/HFA and arranged the first spy division in ICN with MidnightMan shortly after that whack merger. I remember some drama about it but can't exactly nail down what said drama was in my head.

I bet we did those IX, STEEL and RD wars together, don't know if you go all the way back to The Ivy League wars when we were with Arrow and MD taking on the world haha, I bet Hardy remembers better cuz he was da boss man. I just remember Ely and ICN were extremely close around then. Me and mob got Tobias to show up a few times and give us some love. You seem to be able to summon him by tagging BAD4U haha. That's some like 2004 memories tho so you'd be jogging my brain hard as hell to come up with other details.

You're just from that era of Ely where it's unlikely you didn't see me lead a war chat. Feel like we warred together a lot back then. Good stuff. My reminiscing is satisfied haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 17:19:20
See Original Post

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 17:26:02

Yes sir, remember the IX,Rd wars and Tobias is another I remember. If memory serves right, I was in prax as trainee practically right after the ivy wars or a few sets after. Not sure which it was RD or IX but the majority of ely members had voted for a net set. So I decided to tree hug in vault that set seeing as there wasn’t supposed to be much use for wolves.Was doing pretty good with a rep/cashier, then one of them FSed us. So us treehuggers(yuck) were asked to go to LAF. It was IX now that I remember who FSed ely. I wanted to fight but it was explained that huggers would be needed once things were settled and we could return. Well I really didn’t like IX and prefer war. So an opportunity came in the form of SOF. Lol. I jumped from LAF to SOF and helped them take down one of IX’s big countries. Yeah, it was a fluff move cause I didn’t wait the 3 days untagged. I ruined what would have been my highest NW finish ever, but it was a blast. Lmao.

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 17:31:13

Oh and that’s #2 NBK. RIP “Old l33t”.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 18:30:19

Lol, you fluff starter. Crysk musta paddled you Haha. They probably deserved it tho. Haha. It was before we all realized laf and rd was one in the same. Haha. A lot of the membership hurt both of us felt during that time was a product of providing information to a LaF FDP in hanlong and vic, to RD who was warring us aka hanlong and Vic. We both got played on that.

We also killed Lust and skyelitez together roundabout 2004-06 too. I remember when Ely peckerslapped IX into oblivion but IX members seem to remember it differently. :P

The end of the TIL wars started the beginning of the bot wars. I wanna say Ely and ICN took on RIVAL initially, and eventually found our way into an endless war spanning likely at or over a year against RD, after Mehul decided to delete the entire Elitez tag (RD blamed us for reporting them. I lied and denied it at the time lol. Apparently they were all on 1 IP because they were a bunch of internet cafe kids in Malaysia and Singapore and those countries only had like 1 IP at the time haha. Either way, it's the first and only time I ever went to sleep losing and woke up to a tag kill lol). Maybe the LUST war was in the middle but I don't remember exactly. LaF and ICN sorta fell off as allies because some RIVAL hid in ICN to strike LaF after their tag got smoked into oblivion by us. It worked and LaF started farming ICN. That's when the BSS disputes happened and I think I spent a year-ish or so suiciding LaF because Mr Clear/hanlong and co were running the ship. Ironically LaF never killed me. Always had their lapdogs SoF do it haha (don't tell xyle I learned to wall speedkills over a decade ago because he was lafdoggin lol. Idk if bree is that old but they sure felt fast. Probably spent a month of that year in 1st place because stock stealing was so OP at the time lol. The good old days). I think we didn't ally much after the bot wars until the merger tho. According to my notes, TIL 2 was in 2002 and the merger was in 08' so that's our window haha.

We probably fought RIVAL, LUST, IX, RD, SkyDeletez, etc together throughout that time. Lots of overlapping history haha. Cool to think about :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 19:18:13
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 18:39:46

Originally posted by jbam:

Better to get into loc to get tag protection.

pArAnOiD

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 18:55:31

Check your inbox

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:15:17

I will police and kill what is left.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:19:33

On killing “Attack”. Lol

Hi jbam,

I apoligise for NBK hitting you, especially if it was unprovoked. IMP has been attacking from untags, or random new tags, or tagging up to attack from any tag they can get the info for. I understand that they can't win a standup fight, so they are doing their best to cause collateral damage, so they can blame NBK for it (They have AB'ed a few NBK countries and killed a couple small ones). They are spending their sets trying to inconvenience the game in general to the detriment of all players, and NBK in particular.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:26:37

2965,2966,3091,3092,3093,3094,3095. There you go oriontakers. Have at em. Restarting and getting the restarts back up to attacking conditions. As fast as possible before re-tagging was part of the fun of war back in the day.:)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:34:48

jbam, we will not be hitting them unless you start to hit. We will pay you reps for the ones killed already. If you want to fight that is your choice and I do not fault you for that. We messed up, but we make things right when we do.

It is your decision on what you want to do ultimately.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:37:27

Jbam just get ahold of derrick and tag up.

Nothing fun about this war for one side.
They are crying about suiciders but nothing in the rules says you have to tag up in ffa.

I've read them multiple times.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:43:49

Jbam just get ahold of derrick and tag up.

Nothing fun about this war for one side.
They are crying about suiciders but nothing in the rules says you have to tag up in ffa.

I've read them multiple times.

You are right you do not have to tag up. As long as you all are having fun, we are too. We don't get to rusty killing and we typically have ample turns to kill with.

Hawk vs Weezy
Prime vs Red

would be a hell of a set my friend.

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:48:22

i guess i am confused. for someone claiming to be having fun. all i seem to hear is a lot of whining.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 19:58:14

I think weezy could underestimate hawk and lose but I think I gotta go advantage weezy for walling day and night. This isn't 2016 hawk walling I'm seeing. He off fishing or something.

Red v Prime for the all x world circuit would be an afterthought of the other decent war lol. Maybe prime by the edge of 8k acres he got topfeeding netters unless Red X steals the FS.

I hope you all feel burned because I laughed to myself typing it.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 20:02:02

I think weezy could underestimate hawk and lose but I think I gotta go advantage weezy for walling day and night. This isn't 2016 hawk walling I'm seeing. He off fishing or something.

Red v Prime for the all x world circuit would be an afterthought of the other decent war lol. Maybe prime by the edge of 8k acres he got topfeeding netters unless Red X steals the FS.

I hope you all feel burned because I laughed to myself typing it.

You got me. Caught these two yesterday while losing 3 or 4 countries.

https://imgur.com/WDCcf22

I dont even remember what my highlights sound like.

Also me being tagged and it not showing up in the clan page.
https://imgur.com/BDRrIcT

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jun 22nd 2020, 20:08:15

Dev encouraging it