The_Hawk

Jun 21st 2020, 3:47:16

sorry if you were attack.
I am sure they can fa you.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

jbam Game profile

Jun 21st 2020, 4:57:43

Not worried about it. it’s just a game. Old earth player returning for a bit and playing some old strays on a few countries. Mainly finding just how rusty I am. Posted the thread due to NBK’s post on declaring war on boredom and untagged countries. So naturally it would make sense to attack “Attack” which was I tagged. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 14:42:49

If you wanna finish the set netting you're welcome with us in LoC (tag LCBomber). IMP is largely hiding untagged and you are far from the first collateral damage. We've also been known to be some of the finest rust brusher offers around. Just message me.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 14:45:12

and he give the best rust brushing that I know. not that there is anything wrong with that....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 14:54:23

Did I or did I not say something like this was going to happen? Players gotta realize that you can't let NBK get as large as they are right now. They, Rebel and RedX are school yard bullies and not having push back applied to them causes them to become assholes, and have the horsepower to enforce their douchebaggery. Therefore more and more solo players are gonna bolt the game. So, fluff NBK Very much. I just wanna be there when Karma dryfluffs their asses with a cactus. Wait, wait. That won't stop the itching of the fleas of a thousand camels in RedX crotch will it? Hopefully they'll agree to work together.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Prime

Jun 21st 2020, 14:57:48

Jbam - You werent the only small tag killed this round or previous rounds, netting builds or not.

Red X and his crew are saving this game server and making it better, they say.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 21st 2020, 16:02:28

as if IMP hasn't done this exact same thing, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 17:18:07

jbam please feel free to message me and we can work things out. i apologize this happened we have been trying to be careful in selection
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 18:39:33

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Did I or did I not say something like this was going to happen? Players gotta realize that you can't let NBK get as large as they are right now. They, Rebel and RedX are school yard bullies and not having push back applied to them causes them to become assholes, and have the horsepower to enforce their douchebaggery. Therefore more and more solo players are gonna bolt the game. So, fluff NBK Very much. I just wanna be there when Karma dryfluffs their asses with a cactus. Wait, wait. That won't stop the itching of the fleas of a thousand camels in RedX crotch will it? Hopefully they'll agree to work together.

I have to disagree. I have friends in both IMP and NBK and frankly, NBK has hit us more recently. I would think I would have been one of the easier allies to acquire a hundred countries from were IMP not hell bent on treating us and other clans like trash. There's a reason why one side jumped 200 members when the other did not.

IMP wanted to act like schoolyard bullies to us and others, and then the other big jerk on the playground beat them up for it. So then a whole bunch of people thought that big jerk was cool. That's a bit more accurate.

I'd have to figure making amends to a clan like mine (LoC), and acquiring allies for once instead of continuing to act like we are trash would be a good start. Just one man's opinion tho. Karma won't catch them at all because the rest of the server doesn't care to see imp succeed, and we will offer homes to offended solos.

The way I see it, if two clans wanna be bullies, they're best served thumping each other. NBK has been far more approachable and nice to us since the beginning of the war, so if I had to pick a favorite side, it'd be them. I doubt many other leaders staying out of it feel very much different because NBK is actually reaching out to us and trying to have relations.

The best way for any clan on any server to get out of a position like this is to do so politically. This game has literally always played that way. But IMP is not interested in that. So imo, it's IMP not NBK that puts the solos at risk by intentionally sticking themselves in a position of endless war and hiding untagged/in solos.

I've even offered to help IMP bury it by accepting LoC as an ally for an arranged type war, and holding us as allies for creating a helpful solution. IMP's response was essentially "nah we can do this forever." Like ok....that's on y'all.

If y'all wanna stop that nonsense, I'll be waiting to play mediator. Until that becomes an acceptable alternative, I'd start getting used to this server dynamic. And you won't hear any of my netters complaining about the markets.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 21st 2020, 19:55:55
See Original Post

Prime

Jun 21st 2020, 20:22:16

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
jbam please feel free to message me and we can work things out. i apologize this happened we have been trying to be careful in selection

Some countries you guys killed had no war techs or builds whatsoever. How careful were you, really?

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
as if IMP hasn't done this exact same thing, lol

I dont recall accidentally killing one innocent person in search of the village idiots. Care to provide an example?

Edited By: Prime on Jun 21st 2020, 20:28:40

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 20:35:40

Derrick your offer is kind and nice. unfortunately, it is not able to change NBK's douchebaggery. so it would be rather pointless.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 21st 2020, 20:40:52

Our Prime is not even a quarter of Kahuna's rust.(not primeval) and yes Derrick will polish you with his mouth. *cringes*

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 21st 2020, 20:48:24

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 21st 2020, 20:42:03

The_Hawk

Jun 21st 2020, 21:21:51

Originally posted by smegma:
Derrick your offer is kind and nice. unfortunately, it is not able to change NBK's douchebaggery. so it would be rather pointless.

Probably could have buried the hatchet after the first war but it is clear those recruited have no intention of not hitting imp so no reason to be political about this.

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 21:30:19

I'm sorry but there is actually on FFAT proof of Red-x trying to make some form of deal so this crap wouldn't happen, but Prime et al, decided that they knew better than that.

jbam Game profile

Jun 21st 2020, 22:03:38

If I’d known this thread would open up old wounds. I’d never made it. Seriously though, no worries on my end. No harm, no foul as far as I’m concerned. Besides, my plan was to missile my own countries any way. Self war self...lol
There were 5 com/indies and 5 tyr/farmers. So I can understand them being mistaken for enemy bot farms.
As for playing in an alliance, wouldn’t be the same as practically everyone I played alongside in Alliance,FFA server are gone.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 22:26:15

Nbk is ruthless. They want all imp blood.

U aren't the first. U won't be the last.

They justify it with whatever spin suits them.

They would have killed you eventually, regardless, honor is in short supply but what do you expect from the cc griefers, b-ark caliber suiciders, etc now swelling their ranks; but let's not use actual facts as justification. You're already dead and waving the white flag.

Just doing their part to promote growth on the server! Don't forget to bite that pillow.

Prime

Jun 21st 2020, 23:02:26

Originally posted by Bug:
I'm sorry but there is actually on FFAT proof of Red-x trying to make some form of deal so this crap wouldn't happen, but Prime et al, decided that they knew better than that.

Wait, this guy getting killed is our fault? We go through much effort to find our enemies. NBK is just being lazy and careless.

Also, what does this have to do with you?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2020, 23:47:04

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Probably could have buried the hatchet after the first war but it is clear those recruited have no intention of not hitting imp so no reason to be political about this.

Sorry i forgot to quote this.

But anyways its not really my issue you're right. How ever I find IMP's members attitude towards the whole thing a bit odd considering the other side's leader WAS trying to make contact to end this skirmish..

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:00:00

Sorry i forgot to quote this.

But anyways its not really my issue you're right. How ever I find IMP's members attitude towards the whole thing a bit odd considering the other side's leader WAS trying to make contact to end this skirmish..

My last offer for a fair war was met with a 23 vs 4 bombardment. Given the general trash that is in that tag now, I don't see the point in wasting more of my time... Especially since the few guys actively playing in IMP right now arent complaining. The only threads created here are by NBK whiners and the innocent tags they killed. I see at least 2 of them just over the weekend this round.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:07:48

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Nbk is ruthless. They want all imp blood.

U aren't the first. U won't be the last.

They justify it with whatever spin suits them.

They would have killed you eventually, regardless, honor is in short supply but what do you expect from the cc griefers, b-ark caliber suiciders, etc now swelling their ranks; but let's not use actual facts as justification. You're already dead and waving the white flag.

Just doing their part to promote growth on the server! Don't forget to bite that pillow.

Again I'll say it for all to read, and Ill make it a personal goal to post.. PRE-set starting to fight us, 5v6 10v10.. or however many you can muster

JBam I was the one who put you up in the choppin block, I saw you had a growing country with what looked like a missile factory. We've been working with reasonable guys all across the server, left some guys to do their own thing (Enshula, Saphire, Merlin) and we are more than happy to reinstate you as our leader DD has openly said.

With that being said, these untagged tactics by Prime and co. have led us to hunt down untags like yourself. Prime runs untagged, with bot names, or makes 2-3 other sub tags apart from IMP, so we seek and destroy. I belive last set we repayed 30b in reps, made the countries whole again and moved on.
(I also offered reps for a country Prime himself killed)

Spin what?
You guys keep up the good work 'NBK are suiciders, griefers, etc..' ask Prime for his chatlogs on discord dodging us.

I think LoC, SOTA, ICD, and the single men clans who got to net peacfully in recent sets contradict everything you spew about us, you were gonna run WhooZe, RaZ, Orion, and I out of FFA if we ever tagged with any netter clan, well here we are shoving our boot up your asses, while the mighty IMP tag has become a joke
Catch me on ir c

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:07:53

Yeah ok wow. i didn't know they offered to war 23 vs 4, thats a bit much lol.

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:15:23

Yeah ok wow. i didn't know they offered to war 23 vs 4, thats a bit much lol.

That's just how it ended up, after Red X told me directly he'd never allow being FS'd and doesnt like to lose. He's just making my same original offer again here publicly for posture.

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:20:27

Originally posted by Shweezy:

You were gonna run WhooZe, RaZ, Orion, and I out of FFA if we ever tagged with any netter clan, well here we are playing only how IMP has forced us to play

Fixed it for you, dear... Smooches

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:27:26

Originally posted by Prime:

You were gonna run WhooZe, RaZ, Orion, and I out of FFA if we ever tagged with any netter clan, well here we are playing only how IMP has forced us to play

Fixed it for you, dear... Smooches

Fixed it how?

Take a look at the top10 from those sets we've joined, modboss. KTHNX
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:29:36

Why does my sig contradict what you just said weezy?

Dev encouraging it

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:35:52

Probably because you're IMP.

Grab me 5 of your guys, 10 of your guys.. fluff 10vs15 I'll take you guys, just fight me while tagged, you're all garbage anyways.
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:43:10

I mean, I for one can agree that Red X would rather have a bad war than a war without the FS. I've been down that road personally.

But I should point out to counterpoint that you, Prime, killed a country of one of my members, Äshe, just last set and for no reason at all as he has never touched your tag. I can literally point out an incident of you in particular suiciding us like 2 months ago lol. Like while you are at war with NBK you are off suiciding netters. That completely invalidates everything your members are saying about NBK suicider behavior. NBK makes mistakes. IMP suicides on purpose. In fact, IMPs leader suicides on purpose.

The suicide diatribes are a little dumb when you're literally suiciding completely victimless netters. I'd say pick a different angle to make your case. NBK is not repeating that behavior. They're just bad at finding you all. They're not suiciding netters on purpose like IMP.

But also, despite that behavior, me and bug remain ready and willing to mediate in a fair manner.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 0:49:00
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:45:39

I have always said I prefer to get the FS. What messed up last set is you all started hitting untagged so we went ahead and finished it. Kinda like this set

The offer for a straight up even war is there whenever you want it prime.

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:47:54

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean, I for one can agree that Red X would rather have a bad war than a war without the FS. I've been down that road personally.

But I should point out to counterpoint that you, Prime, killed a country of one of my members, Äshe, just last set and for no reason at all as he has never touched your tag. I can literally point out an incident of you in particular suiciding us like 2 months ago lol.

The suicide diatribes are a little dumb when you're literally suiciding completely victimless netters. I'd say pick a different angle to make your case.

But also, despite that behavior, me and bug remain ready and willing to mediate in a fair manner.

I'm not sure I've made that case here at all. Care to elaborate what you're talking about I've said? Summarize whenever possible.

And I've already told you why your guy died. I'm not revisiting that.

Edited By: Prime on Jun 22nd 2020, 0:49:57

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:49:59

I'm actually referencing your members posts about suiciding, not yours. I'm saying your behavior invalidates their arguments, not your own.

I agree about Red X and FSs. Been there. Convo probs happened exactly as you said. That's why I'm recommending mediation/an increase in allied clans for imp, should either side desire an end to endless warring. It legit doesn't affect my tag.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 0:54:23
See Original Post

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:53:51

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm actually referencing your members posts about suiciding, not yours. I'm saying your behavior invalidates their arguments, not your own.

I agree about Red X and FSs. Been there. Convo probs happened exactly as you said.

I think hawk was just replying to weezys rambling. Nobody is really talking about suiciding.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:59:20

Ahh word. Well as I remember that's what started this right? Suiciding/hitting netters etc in both directions.

Either way, I hope y'all have fun. And if you wanna do something else I'm dtf on either side. Got friends in both. I'd be more than happy to arrange a friendly or whatever where everyone is happy or mad or whatever. I've mediated nearly 50 successful arranged wars in my life and people like you even hate me for it. Maybe try it out as a solution should you desire one.

But, I think, Prime, you think your members are happy doing what has happened every set. Almost seems like you prefer it to a good even war. If y'all honestly feel that way, then by all means, carry on.

Just cut the caddy bullfluff for a second so I can recruit this guy lol. Can we let him talk? I'd like to hear who these people he played with that I supposedly don't know are. I'm tryna reminisce about the good old days over here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 1:03:56
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:09:18

Grab me 5 of your guys, 10 of your guys.. fluff 10vs15 I'll take you guys, just fight me while tagged, you're all garbage anyways.

Yet you let a bunch of rainbow countries kill your war built countries.
Only thing that's garbage is your attitude right now.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:18:05

Yet you let a bunch of rainbow countries kill your war built countries.
Only thing that's garbage is your attitude right now.

Hawk/Prime grow up and war. You and Prime keep
Yapping - just do it already. Talk talk talk...just do it.
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:21:55

How do you back down to this? Crazy.

Oh wait - the loss would kill the egos even more.

Edited By: raz on Jun 22nd 2020, 1:30:27
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:30:56

Not really. Imp is having fun judging by our in clan forums.
Kahuna is the new minister of morale. All is well.

We already warred once in set 55.
Think I went 16-0.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:36:14

I keep saying I'm totally fine with a even war and I'm fine with not getting the FS if we set it up on terms of when area wise like they have been doing in 1a for a while now.

But I might as well be talking to the wall. You all can even talk to derrick if ya wanted and he can bring the terms you wanted if you don't wanna talk to us I really don't care.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:39:27

Think I went 16-0.

You’re a clown and all FFA knows it.

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:41:26

Originally posted by raz:

Think I went 16-0.

You’re a clown and all FFA knows it.

A clown that went 16-0.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:46:04

Let’s dance mouth. Lots of yapping no action.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:47:26

Originally posted by raz:
Let’s dance mouth. Lots of yapping no action.

Besides the suiciding ... mouth.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:49:43

I'll take you 1v1 next set no outside FA Hawk, lets see how good you are bro 😘
Catch me on ir c

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:24:46

I'll take you 1v1 next set no outside FA Hawk, lets see how good you are bro 😘

Crickets...Lets call that a win WZ.

FWIW - I wouldnt war Weezy 1v1 either...(16-1)

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:24:50

^

For some reason I just thought of Kim Jong-un

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:27:09

Originally posted by Prime:
^

For some reason I just thought of Kim Jong-un

Let's just be happy this clown didn't edit any posts....(screen shot just in case)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:32:10

Prime,

Let's 1v1 next set? Hawk and weezy can dance and you and I can.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:33:44

If ya don't want a do that we can 2v2 add a person if ya want and 3v3 or your tag and then I'll make it even on our side.
I really don't care. I just want to make it where you got no excuses. You keep saying you have better quality members skill set and all that. Put up or shut up.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:36:59

Originally posted by Red X:
Prime,

Let's 1v1 next set? Hawk and weezy can dance and you and I can.

This awesome instead of a full out can war... everyone 1v1...ill take kahuna or smegma...