Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 18:30:19

Lol, you fluff starter. Crysk musta paddled you Haha. They probably deserved it tho. Haha. It was before we all realized laf and rd was one in the same. Haha. A lot of the membership hurt both of us felt during that time was a product of providing information to a LaF FDP in hanlong and vic, to RD who was warring us aka hanlong and Vic. We both got played on that.

We also killed Lust and skyelitez together roundabout 2004-06 too. I remember when Ely peckerslapped IX into oblivion but IX members seem to remember it differently. :P

The end of the TIL wars started the beginning of the bot wars. I wanna say Ely and ICN took on RIVAL initially, and eventually found our way into an endless war spanning likely at or over a year against RD, after Mehul decided to delete the entire Elitez tag (RD blamed us for reporting them. I lied and denied it at the time lol. Apparently they were all on 1 IP because they were a bunch of internet cafe kids in Malaysia and Singapore and those countries only had like 1 IP at the time haha. Either way, it's the first and only time I ever went to sleep losing and woke up to a tag kill lol). Maybe the LUST war was in the middle but I don't remember exactly. LaF and ICN sorta fell off as allies because some RIVAL hid in ICN to strike LaF after their tag got smoked into oblivion by us. It worked and LaF started farming ICN. That's when the BSS disputes happened and I think I spent a year-ish or so suiciding LaF because Mr Clear/hanlong and co were running the ship. Ironically LaF never killed me. Always had their lapdogs SoF do it haha (don't tell xyle I learned to wall speedkills over a decade ago because he was lafdoggin lol. Idk if bree is that old but they sure felt fast). I think we didn't ally much after the bot wars until the merger tho. According to my notes, TIL 2 was in 2002 and the merger was in 08' so that's our window haha.

We probably fought RIVAL, LUST, IX, RD, SkyDeletez, etc together throughout that time. Lots of overlapping history haha. Cool to think about :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 19:10:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit