Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 20:12:26

I just got back from a brief shopping trip to the supermarket. Man, we've fallen a long, long way now. Remember that grade school bully that was dumb as a post but was made a "Safety" to aid crossing guards and such? Well, that sumfluff is now running the congress of the United States. You know the one who's "power to control others" went to his head. Well, he's here and large and stupid and in charge because he's going to toe the party line and thereby thinks he's got status and power. And just can't wait to lord it over others.

Well, I got something to say about that. You Goddamned Leftists better think REAL hard before proceeding down this path. You wouldn't want to accidentally stumble across the line that delineates the fine line between Subject to the Constiution, and Enemy of the Constitution. There are more than 10 Million Veterans here that may not be wearing the uniform, but have also not been relieved of their duty to uphold their oath. And a LOT of us are heavily armed and know how to fight. I foresee many tribunals in the future where leftists and their sycophants will be left swinging by their necks on the National Mall.

The day is coming and this bullfluff is only hurrying it along. The leftist pattern in the past was to create as much hate and discontent as possible so they can then present themselves as the solution to that problem, even while causing it. I got news for you, some of us ain't blind, or deaf.

All of you Americans who insist on voting left (democrat) will have no one to blame but yourselves once this fluff blows up and you are on the wrong end of a rifle held by a True American, or the wrong side of a gun held by a communist bent on making you toe their line. One way, you get shot for being wrong, the other way you get shot just because you said something the wrong way.

fluff YOU ALL!

I never regretted my military service until today. I'm embarrassed to live here now. Such fear in everyone's faces, ready to sacrifice your liberty to save yourself from the hyped leftist fear mongering. COWARDS, ALL OF YOU!

If you elect Joe Biden, you might as well just invite Xinping to become president. The man is mentally weak and thus makes a fine sock puppet for his leftist puppeteer behind the curtain. This is also why Sanders had to lose, he might be a communist, but he's not their kind of communist, which they can easily manufacture out of Senile Biden.

If you fail to get the democratic majority out of the congress, prepare for four more years of pure bullfluff along with all the theft, corruption and just bad guys in government. I will simply be waiting for it all to light up, then I will throw some gas on that dumpster fire.

Edited By: Cerberus on Apr 19th 2020, 20:15:25
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Tildaboo Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 21:44:33

Wow.

You do know that your POTUS is the world's laughing stock don't you?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:19:50

lolpolitics

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:20:19

Seriously LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 22:31:56

.. but he isnt wrong.. he kinda hit the nail on the head.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:40:57

Ranting in a forum littered with leftists moderators that will delete or send this thread to die on General is a waste of time IMO.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:41:47

Oh fluff, did I just go there???

/me runs
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 22:43:45

you might not be wrong on that front

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:45:20

I know I'm not :-)

You'll see.
(•_•)

tfm0m0 Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 23:15:12

You sound like a Jared

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:19:12

No, he's in jail, I hope the inmates removed his fluff so he won't molest another kid, ever.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 20th 2020, 0:01:46

I thought Trump would unite the USA. Someone said that I think. Who was that? I forget the name.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:06:06

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I thought Trump would unite the USA. Someone said that I think. Who was that? I forget the name.

Trump, duh
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:06:51

There's no uniting this fluff, identity politics is supreme :-/
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 20th 2020, 0:45:28

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Ranting in a forum littered with leftists moderators that will delete or send this thread to die on General is a waste of time IMO.

Assuming much.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:53:48

Observation
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Apr 20th 2020, 1:37:29

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I just got back from a brief shopping trip to the supermarket. Man, we've fallen a long, long way now. Remember that grade school bully that was dumb as a post but was made a "Safety" to aid crossing guards and such? Well, that sumfluff is now running the congress of the United States. You know the one who's "power to control others" went to his head. Well, he's here and large and stupid and in charge because he's going to toe the party line and thereby thinks he's got status and power. And just can't wait to lord it over others.

Well, I got something to say about that. You Goddamned Leftists better think REAL hard before proceeding down this path. You wouldn't want to accidentally stumble across the line that delineates the fine line between Subject to the Constiution, and Enemy of the Constitution. There are more than 10 Million Veterans here that may not be wearing the uniform, but have also not been relieved of their duty to uphold their oath. And a LOT of us are heavily armed and know how to fight. I foresee many tribunals in the future where leftists and their sycophants will be left swinging by their necks on the National Mall.

The day is coming and this bullfluff is only hurrying it along. The leftist pattern in the past was to create as much hate and discontent as possible so they can then present themselves as the solution to that problem, even while causing it. I got news for you, some of us ain't blind, or deaf.

All of you Americans who insist on voting left (democrat) will have no one to blame but yourselves once this fluff blows up and you are on the wrong end of a rifle held by a True American, or the wrong side of a gun held by a communist bent on making you toe their line. One way, you get shot for being wrong, the other way you get shot just because you said something the wrong way.

fluff YOU ALL!

I never regretted my military service until today. I'm embarrassed to live here now. Such fear in everyone's faces, ready to sacrifice your liberty to save yourself from the hyped leftist fear mongering. COWARDS, ALL OF YOU!

If you elect Joe Biden, you might as well just invite Xinping to become president. The man is mentally weak and thus makes a fine sock puppet for his leftist puppeteer behind the curtain. This is also why Sanders had to lose, he might be a communist, but he's not their kind of communist, which they can easily manufacture out of Senile Biden.

If you fail to get the democratic majority out of the congress, prepare for four more years of pure bullfluff along with all the theft, corruption and just bad guys in government. I will simply be waiting for it all to light up, then I will throw some gas on that dumpster fire.

So if the Leftists don't listen, you'll shoot them?

Lol.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 2:00:45

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:

fluff YOU ALL!

Lol.

Gladly!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 2:01:52

SMH
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 2:04:52

Originally posted by Tildaboo:
Wow.

You do know that your POTUS is the world's laughing stock don't you?

I don't give a flying fluff at a rolling donut what the "World" thinks. They don't live here. They aren't US Citizens.

The entire US is a laughingstock because of the antics of the left, Like that Geriatric Valley Girl Nancy Pelosi and corrupt as hell Chuck Schumer.

I actually like Bernie Sanders, he's more honest than the rest of them. He's wrong, but he's honestly wrong.

New news today, it has been discovered that the NIH under the Obama Administration under the direction of "Dr. Fauci" gave a huge grant to that Wuhan Lab where the virus first appeared. Gee, I wonder what that investigation will uncover.

Motherfluffers are walking a dangerous line. Better watch their step.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 2:37:51

I think both sides screw over the average person.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 2:49:30

I don't think the virus came from a lab as many are starting to believe, scientists have already traced it back to it's origin and the genetic make up did confirm that it jumped from animal to human, at least that's how I understand from what I've researched recently looking at scientific data.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 3:13:49

It most likely did come from the lab but I do not believe it got out on purpose. I believe it to be an error on someone that let it escape followed by an attempt to cover it up and contain it (poor decisions on all fronts).

There are a lot of countries that have these bio-warfare labs including the US. Maybe we need to draw an end to these kinds of labs, but the issue is the fear of some 'rogue' nation carrying on while everyone else stops. Humans suck.

There is no way Xi Jinping would inflict this on his country, wreck his entire economy, damage the #1 customer of China (USA) and risk a nuclear war... What would the end game be? No way he wants this blood on his hands.

Everyone shouting war with China has a mental deficit and I hope they all sign up for the draft....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 3:31:02

Yeah, I don't know at what level it "escaped" the lab, if the genetics are showing it jumped from animal to human, then the virus was already in human host when it "escaped" the lab? or was it in an animal? That's the part I don't understand in the allegations.
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Apr 20th 2020, 3:31:32

Lol.

Gladly!

Funny you don't see the hypocrisy of threatening to shoot Leftists with a gun if they don't turn away from voting for "Communists" who will end up threatening them with a gun.

Nor the irony of blaming the Left for whipping up fear whilst threatening to shoot those who vote for the Democrats because you don't like what that party will decide to do with the country.

Apparently "True Americans" threaten other Americans with guns - just like Communists do.

oats Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 3:43:16

Can you prove you are not a bot poster by please posting a picture of yourself pointing to your left ear and your right nipple please?

BROmanceNZ

Apr 20th 2020, 3:47:04

If you can touch your left ear to your right nipple, I'll donate to whatever political cause you want.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:10:46

Omg I cant even deal with this thread, Prime will be along to send it to General where it deserves to die.

mrcuban Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 5:18:31

Hit the nail on the head, imo.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 6:31:46

I don't think the virus came from a lab as many are starting to believe, scientists have already traced it back to it's origin and the genetic make up did confirm that it jumped from animal to human, at least that's how I understand from what I've researched recently looking at scientific data.

Always go with incompetence and stupidity first. The lab was know to have lax safety procedures for a long time. So probably someone made a mistake, got themselves infected but didnt report it, and went out to infect the rest of the world.

This follows with scared party functionaries lying and covering up well before it ever hit the China national level. Of course they doubled-down on the lies and coverup because who wants to admit that kind of stupidity? And of course they couldnt let outside medical professionals in to help, since it would just expose the previous lies. Or let their own citizens report truthfully.

That much stupidity stacked on a system of total central control kept by a tight reign of fear and intimidation is bound to produce regular eruptions.

What is less understandable why the US CDC would be funding this kind of research in China! ! ?? ! ! Yes, it is prudent for peaceful nations to study the development of disease and of course how to develop defenses. But what absolute idiocy (or more likely how much payoff) led us to fund CHINA for what is likely their research of OFFENSIVE bio-war?!?!? And to fund it without enough oversight to insure at least basic safety procedures!?!?!?

The Soviets were wrong to think they could beat us ideologically. That was trying to attack us on our strong point and their weak point. But the west will fall because we are now being attacked at our weakest point -- the corruption of our own citizens. From the power-drunk bastards that take payoffs and then think they are still in charge, to the fools that believe the thinly veiled hyper-lies peddled by the media in their attempt to gain/retain what power they think they have.

tellarion Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 9:16:09

Erm...last I checked, the Republicans controlled 3/4 of the government.....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 20th 2020, 9:21:41

Imma start myself a tinfoil factory. That fluff sells!

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 10:53:46

When a NBA coach (Houston) bad mouthed the Chinese, the entire NBA went on hold with respect to China... no more NBA in China with billions of potential loss to the NBA.

Fact: Comcast has billions of dollars invested in China to include the building of Theme Parks.
Comcast owns NBC, MSNBC and others...... don't think for one minute that Comcast or any of its affiliates will be bad mouthing the Chinese.

Pay attention. You will hear that China has flooded the US with diplomats to lobby our politicians to speak no evil with regard to China.... watch how politicians (mostly libtards) are reading from the same script.

Watch how the DIFFERENT, liberal, media outlets speak from the same script.

Propaganda is a powerful thing. Used to kill millions of Jews, brought down the Soviet Union, divides nations through politics ans religion, creates a group think......

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 12:41:28

Originally posted by tellarion:
Erm...last I checked, the Republicans controlled 3/4 of the government.....

honestly this thread is +10pts for its content..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:18:48

Originally posted by Red X:

Assuming much.

Observation

Originally posted by Bug:
Omg I cant even deal with this thread, Prime will be along to send it to General where it deserves to die.

/me smiles and sips coffee
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:24:42

Originally posted by Suicidal:
When a NBA coach (Houston) bad mouthed the Chinese, the entire NBA went on hold with respect to China... no more NBA in China with billions of potential loss to the NBA.

Fact: Comcast has billions of dollars invested in China to include the building of Theme Parks.
Comcast owns NBC, MSNBC and others...... don't think for one minute that Comcast or any of its affiliates will be bad mouthing the Chinese.

Pay attention. You will hear that China has flooded the US with diplomats to lobby our politicians to speak no evil with regard to China.... watch how politicians (mostly libtards) are reading from the same script.

Propaganda is a powerful thing. Used to kill millions of Jews, brought down the Soviet Union, divides nations through politics ans religion, creates a group think......

Ding ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Follow the money, it always leads to the core.
(•_•)

HighSpeedThrillCoa Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 13:48:18

My generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Father's generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Grandfather's generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Great Grandfather's generating was drafted to fight a war here at home. This generation is a bunch of crybabies that can't be counted on to serve when all that service involves is staying at home. We are doomed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:59:05

Originally posted by HighSpeedThrillCoa:
My generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Father's generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Grandfather's generation was drafted to fight a far away war. My Great Grandfather's generating was drafted to fight a war here at home. This generation is a bunch of crybabies that can't be counted on to serve when all that service involves is staying at home. We are doomed.

Thank you and your family for their service, I agree with you 100% fluff generation exposed.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:08:12

i agree with the services bit..

but the people who are refusing to stay at home are not the ones that are commonly fluffed about, its the older generations that are refusing this fluff..

Well i can only talk about local to me anyways..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 18:20:07

That’s some family history! They say the greatest generation...

The only war I’ll fight is if someone invades my homeland but I will not fight over lies and politicians hidden agendas in some pointless war. If you want to war China you big dummies I hope you sign up for the draft.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 20th 2020, 20:30:18

Honestly, I got no idea whats so different in the US but here over in Europe theres no marked decrease in the quality of the youth. I mean they are getting more annoying as I get older, but generally they are more well behaved than I was when I was young, save for those who get into gangs and stuff. And the mean youth of my time was way better behaved than the mean youth of my parents time.

The extremes are getting more extreme, but the reasons for that are beyond the scope of this post. I'm just saying the youth today is as good/bad as we deserve and indeed as good as it has ever been. If you think otherwise you are maybe just lying to yourself about how it was better when you were young.

When it comes to this pandemic I'm seeing people of all ages breaking the rules and recommendations of their respective governments. Whats so much worse about young spring breakers working towards herd immunity before the lockdown than older people, some in risk groups, right now standing with "we do not consent"-signs on the streets in the middle of a lockdown?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 21:02:52

OH, it just keeps on getting better and better. Here's the latest. The National Institutes of Health under the auspices of the Obama Administration, captained by Dr. Fauci gave a multimillion dollar grant to exactly that lab. This also provides an explanation about how Dr. Fauci made the prediction that there would be a pandemic during the Trump Administration.

Holy Hell, the leftists have had this iron in the fire for a long time. This is exactly the same tactics that the left used to come to power in Germany in 1932-33 and in Russia in 1917. Sow Chaos, then step up as the solution to that problem that THEY created.

It's like the local sewage treatment company dumped raw sewage into the river, and then show up after the alarm is raised pretending to be the "Water Commissioner".

Pick up a history book and READ the sumfluff you stupid assholes. You might learn something that could save your life.

BROmanceNZ

Apr 20th 2020, 21:48:09

Dr Fauci is an Obama plant to assist with the Left taking back power from Trump?

That’s some 4D chess fluff.

BROmanceNZ

Apr 20th 2020, 21:52:00

Originally posted by Suicidal:

The NBA bent over because they were afraid of losing access to that China money. Apparently the millions(billions?) they make in the US alone isn’t enough. The NBA and its shareholders need more money and China has/had it.

You’d have to be a Socialist to have a problem with a private company choosing money over morals. Lol.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 20th 2020, 23:16:12

You’d have to be a Socialist to have a problem with a private company choosing money over morals. Lol.

Dude, these ideological gymnasts knows no bounds. Just as someone does a onehanded big cross and you feel you have seen it all; someone will do it without hands.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 23:38:05

Dr Fauci is an Obama plant? He has been in the government for 40 years.... at least we have dr scarf to rely on.

Edited By: Requiem on Apr 20th 2020, 23:41:39

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 20th 2020, 23:43:58

Omg.. plausible deniability. That is just more proof.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 0:05:36

Originally posted by Requiem:

That’s some family history! They say the greatest generation...

The only war I’ll fight is if someone invades my homeland but I will not fight over lies and politicians hidden agendas in some pointless war. If you want to war China you big dummies I hope you sign up for the draft.

I never hope we all die and they invade and you have nobody to help you and your family is murdered and enslaved and it's not your fault but you might've could've helped.

that sounds like a tomorrow problem. what are you doing? drilling holes. fluff it; two weeks left.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 21st 2020, 0:21:28

Yes if you vote democrat China will invade and kill your families, and it's all because Dr Fauci has been planted by the Obama administration 40 years ago to topple Trumps reelection along with millions of non-citizen voters who will vote many times on election day so that Biden can take the guns from the real americans(tm) who will then not be able to stop the oncoming Chinese invasion that was always planned by the neonazi democrat globalists. This is so obvious. We are doing good work here people!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 0:43:21

There's a good reason Dr Fauci and Dr Birx don't like to get involved in politics...and I don't blame them one bit LOL.
(•_•)