Verified:

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 1:10:30

gerds: neonazis only exist because you took stolen jewish teeth in exchange for iron ore.

we can all sabre rattle.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 1:13:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There's a good reason Dr Fauci and Dr Birx don't like to get involved in politics...and I don't blame them one bit LOL.

what did he think his job would entail? I know medicine wow you're clever but at his level his job is politics and his underlings do the science.

BROmanceNZ

Apr 21st 2020, 2:08:06

Originally posted by braden:
I never hope we all die and they invade and you have nobody to help you and your family is murdered and enslaved and it's not your fault but you might've could've helped.

fluff, what a load of fear mongering horse fluff this is.

Name one war the Chinese PLA have won that didn't involve them fighting other Chinese.

China's only threatening power is economic. And even through that power, it can hardly boast having strong allies that would support it taking military action anywhere in the world - the US least of all.

"I never hope we all die and they invade" is some top tier ignorance that borders on spoon-fed stupidity that comes specifically from Right Wing media who thrive on having audiences believe that they're either already victims, or they're soon to become one.

- Victims of immigration attacking them because they're white.
- Victims of liberal progressives attacking them because they're conservative.
- Victims of amoral degenerates attacking them because they're religious.

Like Leftist media feeding minority groups the idea of entitlement to make money from their audience numbers, Right Wing media like Fox News (the *most* watched news network in the US) feed Conservatives doomsday predictions for "True Americans" and "Patriots" so that they can make money from their audience.

Both teams have scripts. You definitely sound like you've got one of them committed to memory.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 16:17:19

Follow the money.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 17:18:45

you give me far too much credit, bro. and that is saying a lot considering how you gave me none.

braden Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 23:41:23

hey bro, you sold your house and vehicle and cashed out from the bank to support front line workers, right?
they need signs with hearts on them and also maybe food.

you're donzo now, right, outright exhausted, not a penny nor a ppe to offer?

you're a better person than me.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 0:41:04

Gerdler is a Russian bot trying to inflame the masses!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 0:42:05

This entire thread is just bat fluff craziness.

Lord help us all!

braden Game profile

Apr 22nd 2020, 2:00:56

he did by allowing us enjoyment.

BROmanceNZ

Apr 22nd 2020, 3:37:57

you give me far too much credit, bro. and that is saying a lot considering how you gave me none.

No credit for trying to pass on unoriginal fear mongering.

hey bro, you sold your house and vehicle and cashed out from the bank to support front line workers, right?
they need signs with hearts on them and also maybe food.

you're donzo now, right, outright exhausted, not a penny nor a ppe to offer?

you're a better person than me.

That's not how this works.

braden Game profile

Apr 22nd 2020, 21:15:28

you must be new.