Verified:

The_Hawk

Jan 18th 2020, 23:44:03

2020-01-17 22:42:51 PS (#579) LoC Imp (#1626) IMP 2876A (3911A)
2020-01-17 22:41:50 PS (#578) LoC Imp (#1626) IMP 3462A (4937A)
2020-01-17 22:40:47 PS (#577) LoC Imp (#1626) IMP 3900A (5562A)
2020-01-17 21:44:38 PS (#582) LoC Imp (#1626) IMP 4414A (6293A)
2019-12-15 04:31:32 SS Imp (#1626) IMP (#582) LoC 167A (192A)
2019-12-15 04:31:27 SS Imp (#1626) IMP (#582) LoC 201A (238A)
2019-12-15 04:31:23 SS Imp (#1626) IMP (#582) LoC 225A (277A)
2019-12-15 04:31:14 SS Imp (#1626) IMP (#582) LoC 240A (304A)

whats up with this? are we given a month to retal now?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 19th 2020, 0:07:00

Retal window is 72 days :P

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 19th 2020, 0:14:31

I was sure when I saw this of who it was but I looked at the list of countries and the prime suspect's string seems to be completely innocent in this, surprisingly. So I got nothing.

On the other hand the amounts of alcoholic beverages and light drugs they consume can explain pretty much anything. :)

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 0:24:19

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I was sure when I saw this of who it was but I looked at the list of countries and the prime suspect's string seems to be completely innocent in this, surprisingly. So I got nothing.

On the other hand the amounts of alcoholic beverages and light drugs they consume can explain pretty much anything. :)

esh. maybe they think they are in Xpress

Dev encouraging it

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 6:03:28

Too bad they aren't pacted
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 7:03:35

Retal window maybe 72 hours if you have pacts and agreements in place, there was none of this listed on discord this set, no pacts, no window i guessed? so i took my retals at my leisure, for a quad tap usually id farm and kill offending country but since i consider guys in imp "friends" so to speak i only took 1:1, seems fair? considering not even any ingame messages sent with an apology or anything...

How would you of reacted hawk had someone quad tapped you and not even said sorry or reached out ?

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 7:05:43

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Retal window maybe 72 hours if you have pacts and agreements in place, there was none of this listed on discord this set, no pacts, no window i guessed? so i took my retals at my leisure, for a quad tap usually id farm and kill offending country but since i consider guys in imp "friends" so to speak i only took 1:1, seems fair? considering not even any ingame messages sent with an apology or anything...

How would you of reacted hawk had someone quad tapped you and not even said sorry or reached out ?

Let the fa handle it and taken my retals early in the set.
I do have some lgs from last set that was done on me. Guess I should take those.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 7:28:34

72 sets*
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 7:31:46

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Thought you quit.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 7:41:42

The FAs are currently handling it.

But if you wanna talk....

2019-11-23 23:10 Ironhide (#2637) [IMP] Miller Light (#151) [LoC] SS 341A (+532A)

Thats on the last week of last set during an oiler pull but wait folks. There's more.

2019-10-07 22:06 Hhheeerreess Johnny (#3333) [IMP] (#2484) [xLoCx] PS 5,627A (+3,344A)
2019-10-07 10:18 Echo (#2768) [IMP] Puff Boy (#47) [xLoCx] EM Defended

EMing a 700m NW country and topfeeding a 130m NW country?

Thats the last day of two sets ago when quite literally 270m nw was taken off LoC because ole puff boy was transferring SDI and lost a fluffin fluffload of tech in one hit and the other hit just raped home stock on another.

There's no recourse for someone hitting us during destock. We can't even retal and it helps literally neither of us.

You guys have taken hundreds of millions of nw the last few sets in the last hours and now you wanna have a tirade about a midset quadtap? When you have also quadtapped us this set? Jesus christ and you call me the snowflake.

I'll be in touch about it but take your wine and cheese and your fluffing whine elsewhere.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 7:45:19
See Original Post

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 7:43:35

Wow do you hear yourself...

Refuse to pact us
Quad tapped us with no communication
gets retalled back hard over month later,
comes to forums to complain about not using FA...

Maybe had i received a little ingame saying sorry fat fingers i would have chuckled and let it slide.
Maybe had you pacted loc i wouldn't have felt like you guys were waving that big fluff about

IMP had plenty of time to reach out but nope, fluff everyone and do as we wish that's your motto right ?

anyway what ever, its just a game, im expecting my string to die as usual , wouldn't be the first time right hawk?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 7:50:18

I like you hawk. You know that.

But you're in the wrong clan if you think something like this is inappropriate considering IMPs actions against LoC in my tenure.

This is not abnormal and yes i think I've said dozens of times that i think it is stupid and completely unavoidable. But you know. IMP gotta be slapping that fat dong on the table and letting me know i only play here because they ALOW ME to. Rofl. Make a problem for yourself and then act like it's my problem when it boils up is what's happening.

You really think every member who ever joins LoC is going to see that and think, word, that's chill?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 8:10:43
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 7:56:28

Derrick even has rokkie writing novellas now? Bra hawk said like two words
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 7:57:16

Its about lines bro

When you start copying and pasting stats i set line goals.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 7:59:44

But also if i was hitting a clan during destock every set i wouldn't ask why they hit me midset. I'd pretty much understand why they did. Lol

Seems like an asinine question to me. Provocation etc. Tho i don't mind handling it. And I'll be 10 times the gentleman about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 8:08:13
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 8:00:31

Loc chat be like

https://youtu.be/_ufLA2EA0C0

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 8:02:06

Hahaha. I wish that was inaccurate.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 8:21:12

Who hits during destock tho like why??

If you wanna kill us just kill us and if you want war weve offered 4 times but messing up our destocks is seriously just rude.

Im proud of my members for not responding for months. They are some resilient folks.

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 8:28:20

Refuse to pact us

Maybe had i received a little ingame saying sorry fat fingers i would have chuckled and let it slide.
Maybe had you pacted loc i wouldn't have felt like you guys were waving that big fluff about

IMP had plenty of time to reach out but nope, fluff everyone and do as we wish that's your motto right ?

anyway what ever, its just a game, im expecting my string to die as usual , wouldn't be the first time right hawk?

So you made the hits knowing you are in the wrong, given both clans retal policy, and a chance you could lose your country's? Sounds premeditated.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 8:39:49

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Refuse to pact us

So you made the hits knowing you are in the wrong, given both clans retal policy, and a chance you could lose your country's? Sounds premeditated.

In the wrong? man give it a rest please, any retal is premeditated by definition (think out or plan (an action, especially a crime) beforehand.)

the only crime here is the grey area of how long i waited, once again imp chose not to deal with FA work this set by not pacting and instead quad tapping me with no communication, yet im in the wrong for standing up for myself? don't think so.

do what you gotta do, i got no bad feels towards any of you guys in imp as i like most of you , but this is a game and im going to treat it like so, i play by a simple set of rules here, don't enter my news feed, i wont enter yours.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 8:47:33

Yeah rokkie just ignore the dozens of incidents against our countries by imp in the last year, cant you see we're talking about this one instance in particular?

*yawns*

No big deal. They only cost us a billion nw

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 8:51:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 8:56:39

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Who hits during destock tho like why??

If you wanna kill us just kill us and if you want war weve offered 4 times but messing up our destocks is seriously just rude.

Im proud of my members for not responding for months. They are some resilient folks.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 9:07:45

Derrick bra, I'm gonna tell you this because it might carry over to 1a. No one likes set wars especially not your clan mates. You tried to have a war a few sets ago, transferred all your netters to another clan cause they all hate set wars (for good reasons), then got a war from nbk and even the ones who stuck around for a war set hated it. To propose 4 set wars is like proposing 4 set wars with sol, it just makes people quit cause it's boring af. Just fs imp, then maybe it won't be your own clan quitting the game.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 9:11:10

Like seriously, if you told me let's have a set war with sol cause it's skill vs skill ima go Mia. If you told me let's fs LaF cause you just dropped acid and you think they're laughing at you, I'm in everytime

But you need to get over the set war thing, seriously

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 9:30:20

Thats a valid point for 1a but also sometimes i do drop a couple tabs and think laf is looking at me funny.

The difference is when there is not any drama on the server, dogs tend to keep the war culture alive there. Sometimes you just prefer warring to netting but don't have any reason to kill anyone atm. That's why 1a does friendlies, war every set, unlike ffa. And i think the continuous warring facilitates a culture of grudge wars coming and going more frequently but to explain why that's not applicable here:

I didn't want to war in any of those 4 sets. I've been literally giving imp a free shot on loc in the hopes they won't keep hitting us during destock. I don't want to war here and i don't want to hit imp. I want to net and not get hit during my destock and i feel I've attempted literally every other angle to make it stop is all my point is. I'd pact, I'd war, I'd suck balls. Like whatever...

We've all just been like ok imp, you have a problem you want us to warbuild or something? What do you need from us to quit hitting us during destock?

....that aside, hitting someone during destock is lamesauce. You know it is sin. Like wtf is that?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 10:17:24
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 9:48:33

You boys are doing a great job of not addressing the hitting us during destock in your responses. Same as captain obvious. Just ignore it. And act like a midset quadtap is worth talking about.

fluff outta here

Hawk, you can talk to me about your land if it matters to you. I have inactive fluffhole counties that would have come in second in imps "land challange" despite ny 3 weeks of inactivity that i don't give a fluff what happens to them.

But I'm not going to sit here and listen to you complain about any LoC hits on IMP when imp has CLEARLY been the aggressor and fluffs with us EVERY SET DURING DESTOCK.

I mean hell. I like you a lot hawk but I'm surprised sin even has your back on this one. An imper complaining about a quad tap is silly. Impers should know better to handle off forums especially considering their tag does this near weekly.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 10:10:02
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 10:31:16

Refuse to pact us

In the wrong? man give it a rest please, any retal is premeditated by definition (think out or plan (an action, especially a crime) beforehand.)

the only crime here is the grey area of how long i waited, once again imp chose not to deal with FA work this set by not pacting and instead quad tapping me with no communication, yet im in the wrong for standing up for myself? don't think so.

do what you gotta do, i got no bad feels towards any of you guys in imp as i like most of you , but this is a game and im going to treat it like so, i play by a simple set of rules here, don't enter my news feed, i wont enter yours.

By chance did your fa reach out?

The only fa we have is prime and he had been busy with rl.

Those aren't my countries that got hit. I was being an ass like mob and pointing out hits that popped up on imp.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 10:39:16

Who said I had anyone's back? I told you to fs imp. Not sure hawk wants to get fs'd. I'm basically like a us congressman, pro any kind of war so long as one side is unwilling

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 10:43:26

I also think loc could actually win a war this set which would snap their 5+ year long streak of being undefeated at losing wars. Think about the morale boost Derrick. Dooooo eeeettt

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 10:50:21

Thought you quit.

Who are you the Earth Empires you quit police? Still playing in 1A right now. Making my decision at end of set. My Earth friends said I shouldn't let a few douche nozzles make me quit
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

sinistril Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 10:55:10

No one made you quit. You had a temper tantrum like a spoiled little child and self deleted

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 11:14:41

Sorry hawk i got nothing else man, I'm not here for trash talking or anything, if you can't understand why iv'e had enough of seeing imp in my news each set even though usually we're pacted, then that's on you friend, not me.

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 12:15:01

Thought you quit.

Who are you the Earth Empires you quit police? Still playing in 1A right now. Making my decision at end of set. My Earth friends said I shouldn't let a few douche nozzles make me quit

I actually am.

Dev encouraging it

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 13:41:30

Thought you quit.

I actually am.

Just remember Karma's a fluff
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 14:04:01

If you knew how to conduct yourself as a proper FA.

Probably slim chance any of this happens.

Like even members of your own tag seem to feel this way.

Hence the apparent reason you rage quit. A message from your own guy put you over the edge. Now you are trying to blame us for doing something really impulsive that you probably already regret.

Not too sound like captain obvious or anything.

Just sayin.

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 14:16:23

Thought you quit.

I actually am.

Just remember Karma's a fluff

Is that what you think?

Which is funny because I was offering up my countries to be sota land farms.

Dev encouraging it

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 14:22:37

As hawk already stated but I also feel strangely compelled to write.

The only person authorized to conduct official FA for IMP is the man, the legend, Primetime all the time, Primeval.

I certainly am not but wouldn't it be fun if I was?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 19th 2020, 14:22:39

Originally posted by sinistril:

72 sets*

*72 decades

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 14:40:18

Seems like if unpacted retal window should be set long.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 14:48:13

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Could have sworn it was off the clans policy that was hit.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 14:59:37

Well my policy is as and when i see fit. sorry you don't agree, i don't really agree with being quad tapped, I'm sorry hawk but there is no way you can come out making imp look like the victim on this, there is literally no one on this server other than impers would would agree with you, im pretty confident the rest would agree with my actions because they're all fed up with putting up with IMPs provocative bs each set.

Face it, you guys are the fluffing bad guys of the server no one else.
Now do what you must, take your land back, kill me, what ever, im really not fussed, i have no country attachment, you made sure of that during my 2nd set back.

but what ever you do, just give it a rest about being the victim in all this, it's literally fooling no one.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 15:02:52

Could be...I'm not an FA. I usually keep my grabs to bots to avoid situations like this. All I know is that if I grabbed someone accidentally or otherwise I wouldn't be complaining if they hit me back.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 15:04:12

Well my policy is as and when i see fit. sorry you don't agree, i don't really agree with being quad tapped, I'm sorry hawk but there is no way you can come out making imp look like the victim on this, there is literally no one on this server other than impers would would agree with you, im pretty confident the rest would agree with my actions because they're all fed up with putting up with IMPs provocative bs each set.

Now do what you must, take your land back, kill me, what ever, im really not fussed, i have no country attachment, you made sure of that during my 2nd set back.

but what ever you do, just give it a rest about being the victim in all this, it's literally fooling no one.

Now what country of yours did I kill your second set back?

So it's ok for mob to point out what imp does, but when I point out a very late "retal" on a clanmate I'm the bad guy.

Only time I have hit into loc was when I was in nbk and we were at war.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jan 19th 2020, 15:07:05

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 15:09:52

Now what country of yours did I kill your second set back?

Lets see, i was in a tag called BEG and some idiotic member topfed maybe yours or someone in your tag, in return i was killed, this is how me and you got acquainted I'm surprised you don't remember, the country you killed of mine had 500m oil and 1b bushels, yeah i died for the actions of my tag mate, i sucked it up didn't hold a grudge and moved on....

The_Hawk

Jan 19th 2020, 15:20:07

It's only showing 1 country of yours in beg killed and it had nowhere close to what you said.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 15:37:47

It's only showing 1 country of yours in beg killed and it had nowhere close to what you said.

so my numbers are abit off, but i rest my case, ever since i came back to this server i kept myself to myself, but always constantly on the other end of some imp'ers attacks.

and the moment i strike back oh dear you're the fluffing victims all of a sudden, lets go crying on the forums. what's actually happening right now is all these people that dislike imp are rolling on the floor laughing at how pathetic you all sound over this... give your head a wobble please for gods sake.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 19th 2020, 16:08:35

Sorry about the close, my kid did it lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 19th 2020, 16:12:50

Originally posted by Red X:

may as well left it locked, nothing else really to be said. if imp feel unjust then retal accordinly.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 19th 2020, 16:28:06

If they can lock threads, they can play! 😂😂

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 19th 2020, 16:41:48

Originally posted by galleri:

If they can lock threads, they can play! 😂😂

Yeah I'll totally not get on getting my 4 yo into this game lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com