Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2020, 9:30:20

Thats a valid point for 1a but also sometimes i do drop a couple tabs and think laf is looking at me funny.

The difference is when there is not any drama on the server, dogs tend to keep the war culture alive there. Sometimes you just prefer warring to netting but don't have any reason to kill anyone atm. That's why 1a does friendlies, war every set, unlike ffa. And i think the continuous warring facilitates a cultrue of grudge wars coming and going more frequently but to explain why that's not applicable here:

I didn't want to war in any of those 4 sets. I've been literally giving imp a free shot on loc in the hopes they won't keep hitting us during destock. I don't want to war here and i don't want to hit imp. I want to net and not get hit during my destock and i feel I've attempted literally every other angle to make it stop is all my point is. I'd pact, I'd war, I'd suck balls. Like whatever...

We've all just been like ok imp, you have a problem you want us to warbuild or something? What do you need from us to quit hitting us during destock?

....that aside, hitting someone during destock is lamesauce. You know it is sin. Like wtf is that?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 19th 2020, 10:13:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit