Oriontakers Game profile

Jan 14th 2020, 19:09:13

just face it prime, you ^*^%*%- up there... :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2020, 19:54:56

Originally posted by Primeval:
Derrick: Respectfully, you pretty much completely missed reality on this one

Not sure why it's still even being discussed either.
Nah. It's just the difference between me and you. When my tag makes a mistake, i reach out about the mistake and attempt to make it right, especially when it involves lesser established tags.

You ignore it until someone has a reaction. And when that reaction is less than positive you hold that against them.

Not saying your way is wrong and my way is right tho. To each their own. Your approach probably benefits imp moreso than mine benefits loc or in most cases, my countries. We just have different reactions. If loc had hit a new/return netting tag with new/return members 12 times, I'd be letting them farm my string and berating the fluff outta the offending members given the status of the server size. Which probably explains how these situations hardly ever arise for me.

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 14th 2020, 20:33:10

Derrick the point is mob should not speak of imp when they are doing bad things . i need to just take a blind eye and act like every thing is Fine and Dannie nothing to see here move on . Its all my fault this happen is what Primeval is trying to say if you read his comments . he put my name in most of them
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 14th 2020, 21:56:27

I understand your point derrick, but as she was leading a returning tag, she should never have let the grabs slide, each one should have had a retal done just to show "look we can and will retal"

FFA is a place where everyone generally lies and take advantage of everything. And I should know I did it for a very long time and so has prime :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2020, 22:03:48

Originally posted by Warster:
I understand your point derrick, but as she was leading a returning tag, she should never have let the grabs slide, each one should have had a retal done just to show "look we can and will retal"

FFA is a place where everyone generally lies and take advantage of everything. And I should know I did it for a very long time and so has prime :)
Hahaha true enough. I didn't get loc where it is with perfect candor. Something like this will almost always have this result, i just think it bones because it was new players and the markets are way nicer with them haha.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 15th 2020, 0:07:55

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by sinistril:
Some marshal level fa work in this thread. Probably mob should have stfu as usual and let this be resolved in pm because this is embarassing.

A true FA would have taken the DNH pact STFU

I am not pacting anyone either, so I guess I am not a true FA.

/shrugs

I am so late to this party, looks like someone ate all the popcorn.

No hun you didn't pact but you didn't hit SOTA 10 times either
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 15th 2020, 0:12:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Nah. It's just the difference between me and you. When my tag makes a mistake, i reach out about the mistake and attempt to make it right, especially when it involves lesser established tags.

You ignore it until someone has a reaction. And when that reaction is less than positive you hold that against them.

I never had the opportunity. I found out on FFAT. Swing and a miss again.

Originally posted by Primeval:
Derrick: Respectfully, you pretty much completely missed reality on this one

Not sure why it's still even being discussed either.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 15th 2020, 10:37:29

🙄🙄🙄
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 15th 2020, 12:27:18

I'm the delusional one and every player that quit to stuff like this is a figment of my imagination I hear.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2020, 16:57:12

Yeah
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!