Verified:

m0bzta

Member
41,049

Jan 10th 2020, 23:42:37

Picking on Sota lol

[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 1792A/2866A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 1522A/2480A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 1112A/1722A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 831A/1217A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 630A/871A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 480A/627A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 364A/455A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 275A/326A
[9:27pm] (ee) SS Barry Allen (#2562) [IMP] --> Deafening Silence (#604) [SOTA] -- 206A/236A
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000
-mob bot V10.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta

Member
41,049

Jan 11th 2020, 4:48:16

sad
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000
-mob bot V10.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mob

Member
30

Jan 11th 2020, 16:56:04

own it

Marshal

Member
32,585

Jan 11th 2020, 21:09:50

so not pacting and then farming returning alliance's member to ground. WTG!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 11th 2020, 21:20:43

When I searched that country insite to see who it belonged to it came up as m0bzta.
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

Marshal

Member
32,585

Jan 11th 2020, 21:54:37

color me surprised *NOT*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 11th 2020, 22:47:58

Originally posted by Marshal:
color me surprised *NOT*


This is what I've been dealing with. I tried to pact he didn't want to. Okay then. I know why he didn't want to now. I'm too hungover for this fluff right now
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss
2642

Jan 12th 2020, 5:56:13

Are you tagged in SOTA m0bzta?


Edited By: Primeval on Jan 12th 2020, 6:11:51

m0bzta

Member
41,049

Jan 12th 2020, 13:23:55

Really??
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000
-mob bot V10.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 12th 2020, 15:02:29

Y'all smoke too much.

If that is mob he is multying because he has 16 tagged loc. I'd either get off my ass and do my mod duties or I'd stop blinking at my members because you wanna bully small tags and make excuses for it.

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 12th 2020, 15:46:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Y'all smoke too much.

If that is mob he is multying because he has 16 tagged loc. I'd either get off my ass and do my mod duties or I'd stop blinking at my members because you wanna bully small tags and make excuses for it.


I think you missed primes point.
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 12th 2020, 17:53:03

Go on....

All i see is wild ass accusations here.

Requiem

Member
EE Patron
6671

Jan 12th 2020, 18:25:57

Is m0btza and mob the same ?

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 12th 2020, 18:50:21

Yeah. I think they're attempting to make the point that mob should stay out of our non-allies farming the fluff out of our FDPs. Everyone should easily understand why any rational FA would express concern tho. Worried about the future and that.

Plus I'd be remiss if i didnt stand up for them. They're finally trying to bring some life back here and getting bit for it for no reason.

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 12th 2020, 18:53:25

I express an opinion about wave sizes even tho im not a deep sea fisher too.

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 12th 2020, 19:22:30

Originally posted by Primeval:
Are you tagged in SOTA m0bzta?



Doesn't matter whether he's tagged or not. Besides the point that he isn't. One more hit on SOTA and I'm retalling it. Trying to avoid war here. The fact that you have beef with SOTA from the past further convinces me of why you refused a pact.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss
2642

Jan 12th 2020, 20:55:50

All of you need to chill the hell out. I'm not convinced the IMP hits are even legit intentional


Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
(blah blah blah.)




I think you missed primes point.


This^

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. I think they're attempting to make the point that mob should stay out of our non-allies farming the fluff out of our FDPs. Everyone should easily understand why any rational FA would express concern tho. Worried about the future and that.

Plus I'd be remiss if i didnt stand up for them. They're finally trying to bring some life back here and getting bit for it for no reason.


m0b has always had a hard-on for things that dont concern him, especially with IMP. It doesn't concern you. But it can if you want to measure FFA fluffs again.

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
...The fact that you have beef with SOTA from the past further convinces me of why you refused a pact.


You lost me here. I dont recall any beef with SOTA. They've been an ignored off-and-on spam tag for the last 10-15 years.

I'll continue to wait for anyone from SOTA to contact me to work through this. So far, absolutely zero attempt.

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 12th 2020, 21:20:23

Originally posted by Primeval:
All of you need to chill the hell out. I'm not convinced the IMP hits are even legit intentional


Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
(blah blah blah.)




I think you missed primes point.


This^

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. I think they're attempting to make the point that mob should stay out of our non-allies farming the fluff out of our FDPs. Everyone should easily understand why any rational FA would express concern tho. Worried about the future and that.

Plus I'd be remiss if i didnt stand up for them. They're finally trying to bring some life back here and getting bit for it for no reason.


m0b has always had a hard-on for things that dont concern him, especially with IMP. It doesn't concern you. But it can if you want to measure FFA fluffs again.

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
...The fact that you have beef with SOTA from the past further convinces me of why you refused a pact.


You lost me here. I dont recall any beef with SOTA. They've been an ignored off-and-on spam tag for the last 10-15 years.

I'll continue to wait for anyone from SOTA to contact me to work through this. So far, absolutely zero attempt.


Lmao so you can read it ignore it and reply a week later? No need to contact you since you refused to pact. Now had you done a simple DNH or uNAP that would be a different story
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 12th 2020, 21:58:15

*starts to summon sinistril to beat loc down solo again*
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss
2642

Jan 12th 2020, 22:22:35

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Lmao so you can read it ignore it and reply a week later? No need to contact you since you refused to pact. Now had you done a simple DNH or uNAP that would be a different story


So you don't want your retals/reps. K.
Issue resolved, then.

https://youtu.be/msa5ua7kZmQ

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 12th 2020, 22:51:56

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Lmao so you can read it ignore it and reply a week later? No need to contact you since you refused to pact. Now had you done a simple DNH or uNAP that would be a different story


So you don't want your retals/reps. K.
Issue resolved, then.

https://youtu.be/msa5ua7kZmQ


😂😂😂 Boy Bye. This is on your clan not being able to stick to bots Don't try acting like you were actually going to give anything. Like I said next hit on SOTA I will be retalling. And honestly if we are going by normal clan rules that should've resulted in death
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

sinistril

Member
2183

Jan 13th 2020, 0:16:11

Some marshal level fa work in this thread. Probably mob should have stfu as usual and let this be resolved in pm because this is embarassing.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

m0bzta

Member
41,049

Jan 13th 2020, 0:21:40

yeah it makes IMP look Bad for sure my bad guys.
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000
-mob bot V10.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 13th 2020, 0:27:14

Summoning complete *waves at sin*
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

m0bzta

Member
41,049

Jan 13th 2020, 0:43:51

*waves at Hawk you want to go fishing
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000
-mob bot V10.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 1:19:05

Originally posted by sinistril:
Some marshal level fa work in this thread. Probably mob should have stfu as usual and let this be resolved in pm because this is embarassing.


A true FA would have taken the DNH pact STFU
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

sinistril

Member
2183

Jan 13th 2020, 1:24:16

Careful
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 13th 2020, 1:26:34

Sota vs sin... do you think sota would call in the fdp?
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 13th 2020, 1:27:12

Originally posted by m0bzta:
*waves at Hawk you want to go fishing


Hunting season. Ain't no fish in Texas.
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 1:31:17

Originally posted by sinistril:
Careful


I'm not scared of you. At the end of the day it's a game. Careful my ass cheeks
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

sinistril

Member
2183

Jan 13th 2020, 1:45:16

As an FA, you should understand you are a representative of your entire clan, so whether you are scared of me or not, you should choose your next words carefully.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 3:16:50

Originally posted by sinistril:
As an FA, you should understand you are a representative of your entire clan, so whether you are scared of me or not, you should choose your next words carefully.


Oh I know my role very well. But you're not going to come in here talk fluff and just expect me not to say anything back FA or not. So again you may kiss my ass
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 3:19:16

Respect is a 2 way street
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

sinistril

Member
2183

Jan 13th 2020, 3:56:06

Be seeing you.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Warster

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA
4163

Jan 13th 2020, 4:14:19

Most fa's wouldn't have even made an comment in this thread.

Should have just let the post disappear while talking to imp private or kill the country in a FS and fight it out.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 4:31:01

Originally posted by Warster:
Most fa's wouldn't have even made an comment in this thread.

Should have just let the post disappear while talking to imp private or kill the country in a FS and fight it out.


I'm not most FAs. You should know me better than that Warster. I don't put up with the BS
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Aphrodite

Member
724

Jan 13th 2020, 4:34:06

Originally posted by sinistril:
Be seeing you.


Boy Bye 👋
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 13th 2020, 21:17:15

Originally posted by Primeval:
All of you need to chill the hell out. I'm not convinced the IMP hits are even legit intentional




Yeah. Im certain he didnt see the tag any of the 10 times he hit lol. Were the other 2 topfeeds unintentional as well? Looks like SOTA been repeatedly baited into war but don't want to get hung out. A fair concern considering none of us want to war imp. That's too bad considering they made an old clan and brought some old members back to this server in an attempt to bring back some parity.

That said, they should at least take some retals and stop threatening to do so next time. Or at least work out a combination deal with Prime. Prime is not the most pleasant person to do FA with, but i doubt he would see any fun in pushing around the only fresh blood we've had here in a while. That plainly doesn't make sense. Both because the war would be a slaughter if they didn't call in allies, and a mess none of us want a part of for sets to come that would run players like me and ashe off the server if they did.

It seems to me that Prime would be willing to approach the idea of handling this diplomatically were it not to be on the forums. Though id be curious what he'd give in exchange for a 10 tap, because frankly 1:1 would hurt imp worse than l:l which is unusual but generally speaking us netters just want our land back.

In any case, the pool of land in ffa is too large for 20k acres to be something that doesn't get handled peacefully were imp indeed not wanting war with a small returning tag. Imo, it'd be nice to see imp do the right thing, and while i have my doubts, i don't really see sota providing them an opportunity.

Imp has about 15k avg land/country on SOTA and their avg nws are about equal. This implies there is a pile of low def netters with big land in imp. I would think they'd clearly want to settle out because they won't get a good war warring netters, they'll run off the top players if they do, and they won't win a landgrab exchange with you.

My 2 cents is imp should give sota another crack at contacting for FA before just giving up and being farmland.

Warster

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA
4163

Jan 13th 2020, 22:05:16

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by Warster:
Most fa's wouldn't have even made an comment in this thread.

Should have just let the post disappear while talking to imp private or kill the country in a FS and fight it out.


I'm not most FAs. You should know me better than that Warster. I don't put up with the BS


And that's why u fail as a fa, you need to know how to pick ur battles, and this is one you won't win.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss
2642

Jan 14th 2020, 0:46:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

...Looks like SOTA been repeatedly baited into war but don't want to get hung out.


The only legitimate thing I see repeated here is m0b following IMP business like a stray cat.


Originally posted by Primeval:

So you don't want your retals/reps. K.
Issue resolved, then.

https://youtu.be/msa5ua7kZmQ

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 14th 2020, 0:53:35. Reason: fix quotes

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 14th 2020, 2:29:23

Yeah. You know how to posture too. Well done. You made someone delete and quit the server. Congrats we're all proud.

I've advised the remaining members of SOTA to contact you directly and stay off the forums. I trust they'll have better results given my experience.

Bug

Developer
EE Patron
769

Jan 14th 2020, 11:48:18

*sighs*

Red X

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team
4547

Jan 14th 2020, 11:48:32

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by sinistril:
Some marshal level fa work in this thread. Probably mob should have stfu as usual and let this be resolved in pm because this is embarassing.


A true FA would have taken the DNH pact STFU


I am not pacting anyone either, so I guess I am not a true FA.


/shrugs

I am so late to this party, looks like someone ate all the popcorn.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 14th 2020, 13:08:29

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. You know how to posture too. Well done. You made someone delete and quit the server. Congrats we're all proud.

I've advised the remaining members of SOTA to contact you directly and stay off the forums. I trust they'll have better results given my experience.


Do you think it could have been avoided if a certain loc member did not bring this up?
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 14th 2020, 16:11:25

Given the near 20 hits on sota by imp this set, and the nearly 30k acres in land taken, i suspect not. Seems imp was going to push around sota until someone snapped regardless because sota did not want a land trading situation and preferred hitting the bots.

The decision to let the first half dozen hits go put Aphrodite in a situation to look bad when imp decided to take advantage and start farming sota. She was going to look bad for being so decent on the first 10k hit.

So no, this post just pointed out something that was happening behind the scenes.

ironxxx

Member
EE Patron
918

Jan 14th 2020, 17:08:06

Wow derrick this is the most active I've seen you in a month

The_Hawk

Member
2550

Jan 14th 2020, 18:25:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Given the near 20 hits on sota by imp this set, and the nearly 30k acres in land taken, i suspect not. Seems imp was going to push around sota until someone snapped regardless because sota did not want a land trading situation and preferred hitting the bots.

The decision to let the first half dozen hits go put Aphrodite in a situation to look bad when imp decided to take advantage and start farming sota. She was going to look bad for being so decent on the first 10k hit.

So no, this post just pointed out something that was happening behind the scenes.


Just like the media. Your story is fake.

Number of attacks/defends: 12

That's a funny way to write 20...
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 14th 2020, 18:37:59

Eh, i didnt actually look. I just knew she let previous ones slide which is typically seen as a good gesture and got totally burned for it haha.

How close was 30k?

DerrickICN

Member
EE Patron
4329

Jan 14th 2020, 18:41:35

I just looked for the first time. Been inactive this set just going off what i hear.

I would like to point out that 12 is closer to 20 than 0 and 24k is closer to 30k than 0 so eh, I don't regret my ignorance. I was on point enough.

Point is you're going to look like an ass letting hits slide on a clan that farms you even if most of us netters tend to do that these days.

I understand tho because any time I've been in the situation, I'd much rather just hit the bots than retal some fluff imp country with a rainbow build and 5x the defense. The exchanges we ever had were only in an effort to get you guys not to hit us. Not because we benefited from hitting you at all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 14th 2020, 18:54:04
See Original Post

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss
2642

Jan 14th 2020, 18:58:41

Derrick: Respectfully, you pretty much completely missed reality on this one


Not sure why it's still even being discussed either.