Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 20th 2019, 22:08:24

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

I mostly agree but he at least was a competent player.

Competent perhaps, but absolute cheating, lying, conniving hot garbage. Good riddance.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 22:20:36

Originally posted by Primeval:
Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

Competent perhaps, but absolute cheating, lying, conniving hot garbage. Good riddance.

All true facts.

@Hawk
Combo of macdaddy's English, Donny's bullfluff, and Karnage's paranoia with less Ratski's skill level?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 23:33:08

Originally posted by sinistril:
Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

All true facts.

@Hawk
Combo of macdaddy's English, Donny's bullfluff, and Karnage's paranoia with less Ratski's skill level?

I donno. Ratski has a bigger country (same amount of deaths, amazingly hes actually worse), mac uses 3 syllable words, Dilly's bullfluff at least had complete sentences and he's paranoid of Karnage.

He's got a Hellrush/Wicked element to him that really puts him in an elite class of biggest pieces of trash all time. It's honestly impressive how stupid and bad he is.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2019, 23:40:38
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2019, 23:51:21

if those curious if #811 is a sofer, use ur tools and the calculator mafia to get me the original country # and ill cross reference it insite for sof

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 23:57:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
if those curious if #811 is a sofer, use ur tools and the calculator mafia to get me the original country # and ill cross reference it insite for sof

I'm not smart enough to do that unless we kill it again Boltar then i can check the scores list. He did something that i don't care to share to prevent a basic ratio trace.

If we kill it again the top deaths score list will update and then i can check but right now its just lost in the sauce for me. I'd be guessing a little.

While i don't believe maki that you have a policy about that (chevs got caught stealing tech from monsters in back to back sets and was not reprimanded at all), i appreciate the attention to detail honestly.

If you guys wanna kill it tho, I'd be down to jump in your chat and throw some hits in with pals and you can boot us after the kill. I'm down to break it tho. I have a hunch that it will make the forums highly entertaining (edit: that's a hint).

Not like it's going to affect the outcome of the war to fluff around a little bit anyways. Im down for a change of pace. And then you guys can find out that big old secret that i have more friends there than any other tag hahaha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 0:30:44
See Original Post

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 3:24:53

Originally posted by MauricXe:
I like how SoF and Xyle live rent free in your heads

I mean apparently its the other way around.

No...it's not. You should stop giving them so much attention.

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 6:23:28

Sigh.... Do you have a short list of countries you think 811 could have respawned from ? If so ill give it a shot.

Derek i think we all know one doesnt have to like someone to lick them. : p

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 6:32:23

I messaged 811 so ill let vous know what she says.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 10:19:20

I like how SoF and Xyle live rent free in your heads

I mean apparently its the other way around.

No...it's not. You should stop giving them so much attention.

I give everyone who hits me plenty. If you don't want my attention, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to avoid it. This is just part of getting killed by us. There's this weird alternative tho where, and i know this sounds crazy, you act respectful and like gentlemen/ladies toward me. CF when you lose etc. Create wars that arent 50 days long and complete trash. Quit scamming. Stop having too much pride to stop this horrible war. Etc.

I have some respect for that.

Until then, as I've said, this is about the most entertaining part of this asswhopping. Unfortunately.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 10:28:55
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 10:26:04

Originally posted by Neil:
Sigh.... Do you have a short list of countries you think 811 could have respawned from ? If so ill give it a shot.

If were going to play that game, I'm looking seriously at 582 as the most likely candidate.

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 10:29:17

If were going to play that game, I'm looking seriously at 582 as the most likely candidate.

Nah that player has tagged up with their restart.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 10:31:28

Word. Like i said it's hard as eff to trace on this one because of a subtle thing. Id have to kill it again.

The main thing is i dont mind being wrong especially when it benefits the community which is why i offered to kill it with you. I know everyone over there has a fluffload of pride but i imagine we can do the right thing anyways. I know for a fact its not an elder so why am i the only one wanting it dead?

The fact that you are actually curious about it gives me some pause because it almost feels like you're considering doing the right thing. Baby steps...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 10:40:44
See Original Post

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 10:41:14

Ill try and figure it out later when i got my computer. I like a good who done it. Could be someone from either side, honestly i dont think its a SoFer......

I gotta say its sad vous are so good at math that one has to run no def countries and never get grabbed to net. I remember being hit with bots and losing half our alliance with no restart bonus and still winning average net back in 2000 or so.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 10:50:29

Ill try and figure it out later when i got my computer. I like a good who done it. Could be someone from either side, honestly i dont think its a SoFer......

I gotta say its sad vous are so good at math that one has to run no def countries and never get grabbed to net. I remember being hit with bots and losing half our alliance with no restart bonus and still winning average net back in 2000 or so.

Different times mang. Not that anyone runs completely defenseless but netting has become kind of a combination of risk/reward regarding defense.

You can run with 10m or 20m turrets or whatever and if someone wants to hit you just for the sake of hitting you they can just easily find a way to do it. No amount of defense will stop them because the jets can be bought by farming cash or whatever. I have 8m nw now, and were i not at war i could invest that entirely into jets. Meaning with 1 ps i could break around 24m raw with my restart here.

There's no amount of defense that will prevent a player who wants to from hitting you. Granted bad players cant hit you if you have a decent amount of stuffs but bad players don't usually wreck much.

The one good way to avoid it is by pounding small tags and untaggeds into oblivion like laf did for ages. I think we all can agree the community is far too small for that now tho.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2019, 10:54:32

I defended myself in tournament when I took the nw record of 51m nw about a year ago. And i certainly had more defense lategame than most sofers ever had since their comeback in my 1a wins, tho i still got suicided 2 out of 3 of those times.

Problem is that it's very easy to stock enough to buy up jets and grab once on whoever because a suicider will only need to break once and carry those jets for a few turns while the defender will have to carry those turrets 24/7 and pay expenses and feed them plus if he carries too much of them a good portion of the bots will be out of range to hit.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 11:09:55

I remember hitting 1/10th of your NW countries to bottomfeed and running almost no defense. What is your fluffing point?
LaF dont have to look into the past to find greatness.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 13:07:48

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I remember hitting 1/10th of your NW countries to bottomfeed and running almost no defense. What is your fluffing point?
LaF dont have to look into the past to find greatness.

Yes they can look over at elders anytime because we are stuck in a war room together for 50 fluffin days 😂😂

Karnage XZ

Jul 21st 2019, 15:34:33

Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

I like that guy more than ill ever like you.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 16:38:11

#1. SoL thought they could team up with SoF to get some (revenge?) for an arranged war where they got stomped by netters?
- They just got beat up again by netters, shame on a 'war' clan.

#2. How many sets can SoF (and apparently SoL) withstand a beating?
- 20+ days of fighting for no real gain (you were Tag Killed first).

#3. How many posts can Derrick make about kicking SoF's ass?
- Many many more, believe that! (even if his word count average is falling, you can do better Derrick).

#4. I am done playing Alliance until the game play significantly changes.
- Not worth my time currently (Not because I am salty, my team won: several times).
- If I want to grind I will resub to WoW classic in August #NoGrindEarthEmpires

Have a Swirvey day!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 21st 2019, 16:57:03

Regarding #4 you suck... Don't be a Soviet.
#gitgudscrub

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 17:11:55

I can’t get Gud, ask Hash. I’m just a Paradigm member who’s playing in LaF apparently ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 17:17:11

fluff I'm thinking about merging with monsters just to avoid this boring ass war again next set. The real problem is that the losing side seems to not care at all that 20 people have quit from their side. For us, each individual feels like a loss because we've all been family. These guys just got back together so they don't really seem to care if their members quit. It's just no big deal.

While i only recruit friends and keep elders limited in numbers to the very private social club we have, I'd be completely devastated if a third of them quit in a 3 week period. It would legitimately break my heart.

Sorry to hear tho Req. It's a damn shame we are losing players like you over someone's ego. One can only hope this blatant attempt to destroy our community ends sooner than later.

Wars should be fun. It's a game. People need to chill on the egos and realize it can be fun even with xyle's ego.

CF AND PACT FFS! STOP THIS ENDLESS WAR SOF! PLEASE!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 17:30:02
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 18:35:01

Wasnt LaF leadership detagging members early in the war mid killrun to skew the stats? I saw at least 3 times this happen.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 19:38:25

My point, Gains, is that it seems like evo or pdm cant deal with one country going off on them. and im guessing its because they are running pure netting strats with no muscle to back them up ?

A dude with no allies and a country like that should be easy to cripple asap if they cant kill it.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 19:57:24

evo could kill attacker but getting killchat organized wouldn't be easy since timezones are wonky (try to get aussie and yankee on same chat, not easy task).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 19:57:53

Originally posted by mdevol:
Wasnt LaF leadership detagging members early in the war mid killrun to skew the stats? I saw at least 3 times this happen.

How is that any worse than sof not tagging their restarts and dying untagged.

Weve killed every single leader of sof untagged this set. The kill stats are actually skewed in your favor. Dont be pissed about that. Its silly. I like you evol but that was just a funny response to you guys skewing our stats first. We have 6 or more kills on untaggeds and you guys cry about 1 detag for a laugh. Good fluffin lord. Doing everything possible to keep this fluff from being fun. So sof this set to be 6x as bad as our side about something and complain we are somehow worse.

On another note tho, big up Ypsi boys.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 20:59:59
See Original Post

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:08:31

Well I'm beat. Seems like it could have been Have Derelict (#243) or Not again (#726) but pretty unlikely..... (switching to farmer...) I don't think it could have been anyone else in LaF.

I don't have access to SoL spy opts... That's the best I can do. I'm reasonably sure that it isnt Stones / Mercs / Imag / SoF but not entirely since I aint done this before....

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:12:05

Has Not again (#726) restarted?

Boltar Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:13:07

if anyone has any question of who #811 was prior to that country # give me the #'s and ill look insite for sof and see if they are currently tagged with a restart

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:14:57

In fact look at this,

2019-07-15 03:30:01 History for Not again (#726) dies

Was tagged DieEVO before.

2019-07-15 07:00:02 fluff Like Bunnies (#811) respawns,

Not sure what I can post here but based on the levels of Medical, Military Strategy, Spy and SDI it looks likely TBH.

breeze Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:24:40

This war should have been done a while ago. There needs to be a CF. Its done. Its so done its pushing iMag to net next set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 21:48:38

Originally posted by breeze:
This war should have been done a while ago. There needs to be a CF. Its done. Its so done its pushing iMag to net next set.

Same with Elders bro. We might both have to have our first net sets. Lol

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 21:53:17

How convenient that you skipped Neil's post. I know you're not one to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Edited By: tfm0m0 on Jul 21st 2019, 21:58:24

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 22:05:26

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

How convenient that you skipped Neil's post. I know you're not one to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Im at work bro. I can occasionally post responses but can't look anything up and trace builds and fluff until i get home. I promise I'll respond to it.

At first glance there may be something to it but again I'd have to look. I generally like to respond with more than just fluff to something like that. Dinner rush on a weekend night atm. Believe it or not i do things other than EE. I'll be active in the wee hours tonight tho and give her a looksee.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 22:41:37
See Original Post

ddd Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 22:46:54

lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 22:53:40

Hahahaha. That's great. Good hunting Neil. Ratio is dead on. Timing is one restarts about 2 hrs after the other dies. Good work brudder. This is what happens when people start accepting anybody to fight grudge wars. 10/10 laughed hard. That said i never saw Helltard in chat. Wonder who gave him t/p. Lolz. He's like bayrock lite.

+1 for laf in the shady people dept.

Lol Hellrush.

*rolls on ground laughing*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 22:56:39

We should post a scoreboard for these things. Since the warstats for the war have become boring to look at, lets just start keeping score of every time xyle gets info from a former RD color/accesses laf's website, or chevs steals tech, or someone makes a script, or Helltard acts like himself.

Those would be some solid warstats.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 21st 2019, 23:06:15

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

I like that guy more than ill ever like you.

You fit all of the mentioned categories so I'd certainly hope so.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2019, 23:07:12

Hahahaha. That's great. Good hunting Neil. Ratio is dead on. Timing is one restarts about 2 hrs after the other dies. Good work brudder. This is what happens when people start accepting anybody to fight grudge wars. 10/10 laughed hard. That said i never saw Helltard in chat. Wonder who gave him t/p. Lolz. He's like bayrock lite.

+1 for laf in the shady people dept.

Lol Hellrush.

*rolls on ground laughing*

Ya he got booted before he restarted. You have access to the LaF site so check for yourself.
Don of LaF

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 23:20:58

Neil Game profile

Jul 21st 2019, 23:21:32

Ya he got booted before he restarted. You have access to the LaF site so check for yourself.

Forgot password, PM please

Karnage XZ

Jul 21st 2019, 23:40:06

[quote poster=Primeval; 47360; 905504]
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Ahhhhh yeah. Billy boi.

Competent perhaps

You fit all of the mentioned categories so I'd certainly hope so.
This too? Awesome. How does it feel to get a little of the same medicine you've all been giving me on ffa server. Get stuffed, you scarecrow.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2019, 0:10:18

Forgot password, PM please

Pass: Neal

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 0:40:06

Lol. This wins thread of the war. Well done everyone.

Waaaay more entertaining than the actual war itself.

Ex rd colors spying on laf for xyle and xyle himself have used their boxcar logins more than me tho this set gains. I was stoned as hell when i applied and forgot my login info instantly. I've never been on that site.

Would be nice if sof could say the same.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 1:17:21
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2019, 1:46:12

I was detagged for calling my country name a stupid name and not claiming it insite. I even made a post about called "TIFU". Stop making something what it isn't.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 1:46:31

I wonder which one of you pieces of trash is 811? Real cool to farm a netting tag to get back into it.

No honor.

The irony...

All you had to do was ask laf if they thought it could be one of them, but you had to jump the gun.

Rather than laughing or making excuses, how about a sincere apology to xyle :)

fluff me for posting on AT again...

mdevol Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 4:03:00

Originally posted by galleri:

I was detagged for calling my country name a stupid name and not claiming it insite. I even made a post about called "TIFU". Stop making something what it isn't.

i meant like during the middle of the run. 3/4 of hits were against tagged country, last 1/4 were detagged.
not making a huge deal of it, just pointing it out.

also not defending SoF leadership stuff if it has happened.

as you guys know, ive hardly been active this set. i was on vacation for a week and now im busy with work and school. mostly here to hang out in chat during downtimes.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 4:06:50

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
I wonder which one of you pieces of trash is 811? Real cool to farm a netting tag to get back into it.

No honor.

The irony...

All you had to do was ask laf if they thought it could be one of them, but you had to jump the gun.

Rather than laughing or making excuses, how about a sincere apology to xyle :)

fluff me for posting on AT again...

Wut!

Bwaaahahaha!!! ROFLMFAO apologihahahahahaha! Good one! 10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 6:18:47

@tokyo
The main thing is i dont mind being wrong especially when it benefits the community which is why i offered to kill it with you.

There's a method to the madness. People who believe it works see it work.

And no. I won't be apologizing to someone who is in cahoots with rd colors from the old times to get information on laf. And someone who destroyed our alliance over his ego. I've apologized for my mistakes to greater men tho. Plenty of people can confirm. At least I'm willing to admit them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 6:24:01
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 6:37:26

Are you accusing Gains of spying on LAF for SoF? Because he is about the only RDer I have spoken to in recent times.

I really wonder where you dig these lies out from. I challenge you to post any proof of my so called attempts to hack LAF. I’ve shown all my conversation logs and SoF Heads posts to En4cer to show him all my dealings in recent times.

I don’t want your apology, because I value no word that you speak. I didn’t trash any Alliance between SoF and Elders. That was all you. We are still waiting for you to post these supposed “logs” of me abusing Elders. I guess it will be a long wait.

Keep showing everyone your stalker tendencies though. You are clearly obsessed with me. Do you wake up at night screaming my name?

Drama queen.