Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2019, 23:57:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
if those curious if #811 is a sofer, use ur tools and the calculator mafia to get me the original country # and ill cross reference it insite for sof

I'm not smart enough to do that unless we kill it again Boltar then i can check the scores list. He did something that i don't care to share to prevent a basic ratio trace.

If we kill it again the top deaths score list will update and then i can check but right now its just lost in the sauce for me. I'd be guessing a little.

While i don't believe maki that you have a policy about that (chevs got caught stealing tech from monsters in back to back sets and was not reprimanded at all), i appreciate the attention to detail honestly.

If you guys wanna kill it tho, I'd be down to jump in your chat and throw some hits in with pals and you can boot us after the kill. I'm down to break it tho. I have a hunch that it will make the forums highly entertaining (edit: that's a hint).

Not like it's going to affect the outcome of the war to fluff around a little bit anyways. Im down for a change of pace.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2019, 0:29:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit