EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2019, 14:46:51

fluff you KC you noob!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 2nd 2019, 14:55:48

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Guys this thread wasn't to make another Karnage / sof vs LAF thread. I'm not blaming anyone in particular. The current events made the decision. But in the end everyone is to blame including myself. The problems that are here have been festering for 10 + years. People bullied others into playing a certain style and forced people to leave. They may come back but its been the same since the start. I remember playing in earth2025 probably 15 years ago now and trying to run a tag and getting bullied and farmed to fluff as a small tag. Like relentlessly and even as a 15 year old sending messages to LAF asking them to stop. And it would only increase. (Not ragging on LAF as ive had a great exprience with them past few years).

The grudges, attitudes and egos have been here for decades. As people have left the grudges have remained. What is happening now is that people care ALOT less now than they did. So people's issues are at boiling point now.

There is much accusations about cheating, mod abuse, IRL threats, people wishing death and sickness on others. It's just toxic. And the game has not evolved at all.

If you net with low defense your asking to be suicided.
If you net with high defense you can't compete.
If you play solo you are killed because you don't deserve to survive playing on alliance without a tag
If you play as a small tag you are farmed and don't deserve to grow (since bots this is less an issue)
If you grab a juicy country bigger than you in land (you are killed because you top feed).
If you grab a country smaller than you, you are bottom feeding and are suicided on

There is very little you can do now without upsetting someone somehow. Most players are triggered and this is not healthy.

I'll be honest, I was one of the weird people who actually used to LOVE this game. Text game and all. I'd wake up middle of the night fluff to login and see whats happening.

I used to love coming on AT for the drama, but it was fun.

+1

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2019, 20:45:36

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Requiem:
all you have done was ruin the name that many before you worked hard to build.

Mediocre at best.

You did your part to ruin it too traitor.

The real Paradigm died with Comwood and Earth 2025. The people left over from that did a great job making bad decisions and sucking, I remember your bad countries and ideas too. Keep playing candy crush because you suck at this game.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 20:54:45

<--- When it comes to the game.
It's simple market the game, stop having impulsive changes to it and actually prep it. Utopia has bad layout, bad setup, crashing servers, despite that they have active admin / development support combined with proper marketing (still) they manage to keep around 3 - 4K players.

I've said this many times.

major Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 21:49:06

toxic toxicity... I just wanted to keep the word trend going.... Chill and stay Mr. Cuban LOL... its just a game bro.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:12:03

Originally posted by Makinso:
<-- ... stop having impulsive changes to it and actually prep it...

I'm not sure what changes one might consider impulsive

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:19:40

good luck mrcuban! hope to see you back :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

The_Hawk

Jul 2nd 2019, 23:06:07

Enjoyed warring with you last set mr cuban

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2019, 6:28:47

Originally posted by mrcuban:
:)

gl hf in the IRL game. Who is taking over in PDM?
Don of LaF

Neil Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 15:07:32

One could just stay off AT? The people (derrick and carnage and to a lesser extent marshal) making AT toxic don't have an impact and aren't important in the rest of the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 3rd 2019, 16:17:49

You're SoFt buddies have no share of the blame for that I take it?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2019, 16:43:47

Originally posted by Neil:
One could just stay off AT? The people (derrick and carnage and to a lesser extent marshal) making AT toxic don't have an impact and aren't important in the rest of the game.
Originally posted by Gerdler:

Exactly because no one in SoFt is a toxic poster creating an atmosphere of toxicity making others join in. I haven’t saw AT so toxic before the return of the mighty SoFt!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 3rd 2019, 17:03:33

Exactly because no one in SoFt is a toxic poster creating an atmosphere of toxicity making others join in. I haven’t saw AT so toxic before the return of the mighty SoFt!

Nope not them just everyone else.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2019, 18:04:16

Originally posted by Red X:

Nope not them just everyone else.

https://youtu.be/mf2_g52p__Y

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 23:04:21

I just want to thank everyone who has reached out or posted kind words, it's come as quite a shock given the toxic nature of almost every single engagements I've had on AT in the past few years.

I don't want to keep bashing the game, as its not the game itself. I think what started as egos 15 years ago and over the time has turned into grudges, hatred and toxicity that I think has been festering for many many years but only now reached boiling point and exploding on every post, on every thread.

I have so many great memories of this game, as a 15 year I actually use to fluffing get excited to login to this game. See if any new members had applied to my tag, see who was hitting who. See who had hit my tag to see if there was any of that work to be done. Jumping into the forums back then to see massive wars going on it was exciting. It was a text game but there was just something that i was attracted to. One of my best mates was an apparent big deal on UTOPIA, he got me playing utopia but for some reason it never clicked with me. I saw earth and the rest was history, i was instantly hooked on the game and my GF at the time was hot as fluff and I'd still be sitting on the computer and shed ask what are you doing... Id say playing a war strategy game and she'd say but there is no game.. its just text. I'd say I know its hard to explain... fluff..

Back then there were thousands of countries, I was naive to think people actually cheated and ran multiple countries. I never even thought to do that, the rules said 1 country per player and that was that. It was thrilling, you'd look at the country list to make a grab and there was so much possibility. Could I recruit this tag to 10 members, 20 , 50 even? I'd do my research on a country to hit, then jump into the "WAR ROOM". Damb it was business time. I remember with those farming the fluff out of small tags getting past 5k in land was tough yet exciting at the same time.

Anyways, I guess I post this because its actually sad for me. In the past 15 years we've all gotten married, had kids, divorced, re married, bought houses, bought businesses, and yet this game has still been here.

When i say the game needs to be switched off, I realised I was playing out of habit. Even though the spark had long gone, I was playing out of habit and the day to day running a tag, checking AT is toxic and depressing. And I'm not even in the middle of the worst of this fluff. I can see the writing on the wall with war / netters and dwindling player numbers there isn't really enough to keep the game functional for both types of play. You can see it now its literally server war or server net, they cannot continue together.

I don't say this stuff our of disrespect, I say it because habits are hard to break but we all just need to take a break. 6 months clean, everyone still can chat with their members and community. Most like PDM we already do.... Grudges need time to heal, people need a break from the toxic comments, threats, the hate that you can feel in the posts, it needs to happen and I truly hope for everyone it does.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's been one hell of a ride.
MrCuban

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2019, 23:33:04

I took 10 years off and came back far more toxic lol.

I believe ive seen stuff like this pop up abput once a year. In recent years pdm was really not involved with the rest of the server. Elders did its ordinary protections for small netting tags. You were active but pdm itself basically minded its business as a tag and netted.

I think your feelings about toxicity come from a rise in your non-isolationist positioning. The toxicity is always heightened around bad blood wars such as sof/laf currently. It's doubtful you could have picked a worse war to police being that players have a chip on their shoulder and are mad and are doing everything they can to win.

It hasn't gotten worse. It just hadn't affected you because you stayed out of it. And you could have stayed out of it again. Syko even tried to give you an out.

I'm sorry you feel like it's worse. If sof wasnt already trying to run netters out of the game currently you know I'd have your back on principle. But i can't even help you if you hit first.

Take care of yourself mrcuban. You've always been very respectful and a genuine person here. I think you could reposition pdm in ways that dont set you up to get exposed directly to grudge wars, but they will always be a part of this game. The best thing is to stay out of them as much as possible, but no amount of time off will change that they happen.

Don't be a stranger. You can always come back and say hi. You will be missed.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 0:27:39

Derrick quit trying to be rational it’s weird AF.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 0:46:25

Still not sure why a 6 member netting tag would agree to police a 200 member grudge war

It's funny the lenses we see things through. I only joined this war because a SoF member talked fluff (then didn't show up). I'd rather not have played this set as I like a lot of people on the other side. People like primeval, ironx, vamps are all players I'd drop everything to help if they asked me. On the other hand, me and Karnage, as an example, have been enemies for at least a couple years now. The difference is he wasn't on a mission to get more enemies. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that came back for that reason.

Karnage is a toxic player when he wants to be, sure, but he clearly has an impact. Laf has shown that if you go low, they'll go lower, in order to protect their ability to net. Karnage is one of the people they call in for that (even if they don't explicitly ask him). He's a decent player that might even be a good player if he could net and by all accounts a good war chat leader. No impact?

Derrick is a good player and good war chat leader, and he's also well connected. He's well hated, sure. But you can rarely have a war on alliance without people joining a side either for or against Derrick. No impact?

Not good to come back after what? 10 years? And then immediately underestimate your enemies because you spend too much time on AT. Both of these players are impact players for good or bad and whether you like or dislike them.

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 4th 2019, 7:35:50
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 4th 2019, 1:10:31

the biggest change I've had coming back to work on the game in the last year-ish (with a break for a baby :p) has been to focus on doing things that will appeal to people who aren't currently playing the game -- former players and new players who have never played.

this server has always been unique both in terms of the requirements of it's players for the game and the style of interactions that occur. I hope that the changes we're working on will make it a better place for those here now and bring back a lot of the people who left for whatever reason :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 5:37:17

Originally posted by Pang:
the biggest change I've had coming back to work on the game in the last year-ish (with a break for a baby :p) has been to focus on doing things that will appeal to people who aren't currently playing the game -- former players and new players who have never played.

this server has always been unique both in terms of the requirements of it's players for the game and the style of interactions that occur. I hope that the changes we're working on will make it a better place for those here now and bring back a lot of the people who left for whatever reason :)

Can roughly let us know when will be the changes released into the game?
SoF vs LaF war managed to get some old players to come back.
Better release some changes soon before they are bored & quit again?
=P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 6:12:56

Pang has a pretty dependable captive audience (just prior to the SoF recruitment). Some of us just can’t ever quit no matter how hard we try!

g0nz0 Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 6:53:07

Go have sex Mr Cuban. Pay for it if you have to. It cures depression and reduces the risk of prostate cancer.

Also, we are your only friends. If you leave there will be none left to keep you from kys when you finally grow balls and learn to slipknot.

This game will haunt your dreams the rest of your life. Respect it.

xoxo
#toxicavenger
#staymadwhiteboi

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 7:14:07

Originally posted by sinistril:
Still not sure why a 6 member netting tag would agree to police a 200 member grudge war

It's funny the lenses we see things through. I only joined this war because a SoF member talked fluff (then didn't show up). I'd rather not have played this set as I like a lot of people on the other side. People like primeval, ironx, vamps are all players I'd drop everything to help if they asked me. On the other hand, me and Karnage, as an example, have been enemies for at least a couple years now. The difference is he wasn't on a mission to get more enemies. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that came back for that reason.

Karnage is a toxic player when he wants to be, sure, but he clearly has an impact. Laf has shown that if you go low, they'll go lower, in order to protect their ability to net. Karnage is one of the people they call in for that (even if they don't explicitly ask him). He's a decent player and by all accounts and good war chat leader. No impact?

Derrick is a good player and good war chat leader, and he's also well connected. He's well hated, sure. But you can rarely have a war on alliance without people joining a side either for or against Derrick. No impact?

Not good to come back after what? 10 years? And then immediately underestimate your enemies because you spend too much time on AT. Both of these players are impact players for good or bad and whether you like or dislike them.

Technically we only joined this war because sol fsed us and somehow we managed to kill the fluff talker anyways too. It all seemed silly to me because i have so many friends over there too. And for what its worth i see some people come back i frown on. Old colors on both sides that made my stomach churn just thinking about what could be done to win if this gets any grosser. Maybe in that way cuban is correct. And i hope the shenanigans like that never ever come back.

From where i stand, someone talked trash on us, we talked it back, and then they called in allies to hit us seemingly just because i run my mouth, and got their asses handed to them for it. It all just seemed really naive (including the decision for pdm to police. Full on rookie hour) and the war was over before it ever began this set.

If you want to know how i really feel? I dont feel like farming my friends for the next 40 days because they play with rookie level BS. That's not a good feeling at all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 4th 2019, 7:22:23
See Original Post

Mister Ed Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 8:00:29

For somebody that claims to be leaving, MrCancer sure seems to be actively staying in this stupid forum scuffle. Seriously, go away, stay away, and quit dragging PDMs name in the mud with your fake PDM tag.

You were never a part of the real PDM, your actions have never represented what Comwood, Detmer, TAN, Auspiggy, Drow, Balin etc stood for, and all you have done was ruin the name that many before you worked hard to build.

No one will miss you, please GTFO and let PDM return to the peaceful slumber of death where it belongs.

I see what everyone means by toxic....

Neil Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 10:19:45

Gerd and req they are the most toxic because they lie.

For example derrick alway posts about stuff sof players did or said without using quotes. Like stating how our 'plan' is to drive laf off the server but he wont post who said what or when. Just makes up stuff in his head lol. Same about the sof website. Same about why we follow xyle. Same about why the war happens.

Kanarage lied about who he was and then lied about why he joined sof as crazylegs, talks fluff to mr ford then tries to consider himself the victim. Plus he disrespects russian and chinese ww2 vets..... But i think we all know how he would feel if someobe disrespects us vets lol.

Sure other people are on a side and support that side subjectively. Who on our side lies, tries to dominate at or even really cares about at ? They honestly ruin at....

Makinso Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 11:58:48

If Karnage was the aggressor I would totally condemn his actions towards PDM. But he has been told by a tag he will be killed and recieved numerous attacks from them before he RETALIATED, he has also given them an out. I think thats the right thing to do as well.
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I don't get it. Karnage is supposed to just sit back and let PDM kill him because that is what is "right" ?

Makinso makes the comparison to murder and judgement. But what is the law exactly in this game? Who gets to be judge?

SoF or SOL or PDM get to decide that Karnage's country must die, and he has to accept that judgement and take it without a fight? How have perceptions twisted to the point where that makes any sense to you people? He is the arbiter of his country, not any of you. You don't get to decide how he runs his turns.

Let's put it in perspective and move away from metaphores, because that seems to allow people to not actually react to the factual situation but only react to the metaphor? Syko was in SoFs tag under an alias, presumably spying. Got caught, got out. Started attacking an alliance (SoF) that has been @ war with other tags as an untag/spam tag. According to lafs reactions I assume LaF feels this is the correct way to act. If so please confirm this or tell us otherwise.
Normally this type of behavior would lead to policing action (as it has), which in this case was handled by PDM, props to them, I'm sorry for PDM about the backlash it got, Then again we would do the same for them.

I do not understand why specifically you 2 are defending Syko's actions. This seems more of a it hurts SoF so it's good for us then objective view of what's going on here.

Is LaFs now saying that if they are @ war and a random untagged/spamtag country makes harmful attacks into your war. You will not (which has been normal policy for years) ask police to take care of the untagged country and support/promote their actions? And in the same length if a country suicides you and you try to kill it for it, does it justify the suicider hurting more of your netters in a netting set? Because by your proposed rhetoric or concept it should. In that case we should justfiy all suiciders vs laf as of this point?

Taking it another step further if another war tag let's say elders helps LaF kill a suicider in a netting set. And the suicider then suicides on elders + LaF 2 - 3 sets in a row. Does it justify that? If so let me know.

And what about LaF killing potential suiciders in untags pre-emptivly? We've seen you do it. Does this pre-emptive action justify that suiciders suicide you pre-emptivly?

Makinso Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 12:00:34

Derrick quit trying to be rational it’s weird AF.

It scared me.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 12:07:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by sinistril:

Karnage is a toxic player when he wants to be, sure, but he clearly has an impact. Laf has shown that if you go low, they'll go lower, in order to protect their ability to net. Karnage is one of the people they call in for that (even if they don't explicitly ask him). He's a decent player and by all accounts and good war chat leader. No impact?

Technically we only joined this war because sol fsed us and somehow we managed to kill the fluff talker anyways too. It all seemed silly to me because i have so many friends over there too. And for what its worth i see some people come back i frown on. Old colors on both sides that made my stomach churn just thinking about what could be done to win if this gets any grosser. Maybe in that way cuban is correct. And i hope the shenanigans like that never ever come back.

From where i stand, someone talked trash on us, we talked it back, and then they called in allies to hit us seemingly just because i run my mouth, and got their asses handed to them for it. It all just seemed really naive (including the decision for pdm to police. Full on rookie hour) and the war was over before it ever began this set.

If you want to know how i really feel? I dont feel like farming my friends for the next 40 days because they play with rookie level BS. That's not a good feeling at all.

I don't hate Derrick or Elders,

It was an oppurtunity to equal out numbers to something already happening. Nothing more. I take jabs at Derrick he takes Jabs at me. I can't say I hate him though. We disagree a LOT that's definitely true.

As for war breeding dislike and hate. I honestly believe 10 years ago that stuff went MUCH MUCH further and deeper. But with more people in this game, that hate went invisibile much easier. Leading SOL at 160 - 170 players getting into a 1K vs 1K war with the allies of my enemy hating my guts. I wouldn't see or feel any of it. 1) was to busy leading chats 2) so many players internally and politically involved you only receive like 10% of all the info of which mabye 0.5% was hateful info.

Now hatred will not go invisible due to the small community. It just always slaps you right in the face. Actively playing means it's much harder to avoid it.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 4th 2019, 13:30:07

Originally posted by allbymyself87:

=P

Looking at doing an open beta (or maybe alpha) testing on some of the initial concepts + new mobile interfaces within the next week or two. qz has made some progress with the remaining API endpoints I need for the UI and that was the final blocker for my work. :)

There will still be lots of tweaks, improvements, bug fixes, etc but we can at least put it in players' hands to try out.

I'm hoping to have the majority of the coding done by end of summer and be well into content improvements and such.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

breeze Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 14:29:50

So is PDM sticking together or branching out to others?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 14:34:57

Agree 100% maki. When we aren't actually in disagreement we often position ourselves on opposite sides for the sake of a decent war. Honestly I respect that sol entered the war the way they did. It looked like you were true to those intentions of evening up numbers and splitting the FS. I thought it was classy. Although we could all have attempted to go later or avoid the grudge war altogether, if we were going to get involved i think the approach was a best case scenario for the community. Imo, the hate directed toward us from sof came well before they ever warred us and SOL did a good job making it about a bigger war. From my perspective, the way SOL entered did more to kill existing toxicity than to create it. 10/10

Sounds good pang! Can't wait to test her out.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 4th 2019, 15:08:30
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 4th 2019, 16:53:26

Whatever reason you have for attacking a country with special attacks in the dozens/hundreds, you have just given that country a reason to strike back by hitting it. PDM should have either forced Karnage to declare war or killed him right at the start of hitting him to neutralize him from retaliatory action.

Karnage was justified in what he did to PDM because he was not an aggressor. If he was I would be here bashing him. PDM might have been justified in hitting him too, but that does not mean Karnage has to just sit back and die.

The main purpose of policing has always been:
1) To retal landgrabs on alliances at war so that one side doesn't get farmed.
2) To kill or help kill huge tag-jumpers that would singlehandedly determine the outcome of the war comming in well stocked and prepped to a war in which all other participants have had their resources exhausted already.

It has never been to declare war on clans entering the war late, which Karnage de facto did. Karnage also didnt have a country of war-altering prep/stock/production it was just a normal country torn by war(LaF even did 91 ABs on him before we knew who he was or that he'd eventually be booted and join our side).

What if we get someone policing to hit every country that joins up with SoL/SoF from being untagged? That includes all your restarts, btw, which will soon be your entire tags.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 4th 2019, 17:21:27

Let's put it in perspective and move away from metaphores, because that seems to allow people to not actually react to the factual situation but only react to the metaphor?

Interesting way to build a case, first you say move away from metaphores, then you go straight back to a far-fetched metaphore, as if we should forget that it's your dreamt up scenario that has nothing to do with what we were actually talking about.

Is LaFs now saying that if they are @ war and a random untagged/spamtag country makes harmful attacks into your war. You will not (which has been normal policy for years) ask police to take care of the untagged country and support/promote their actions? And in the same length if a country suicides you and you try to kill it for it, does it justify the suicider hurting more of your netters in a netting set? Because by your proposed rhetoric or concept it should. In that case we should justfiy all suiciders vs laf as of this point?

A country we are hitting will have to be considered free to retaliate should it wish it. LaFs policy has always been that if we are the aggressor on an untagged and if that untagged hits back ONLY on the country that hit it(assuming the retals are fair and not like 40 ABs for a landgrab), we will not spend a single turn helping our member because that member is pulling the rest of us down and should improve his game. It's written in our landgrab policy and has been as long as I been here. The Aggressor is never free from retaliation.

Whatever else you are talking about is just nonsense and has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

PDM might have been right to hit Karnage, but Karnage certainly has the right to proportionatly retaliate anyone who hits him, as does everyone.

Taking it another step further if another war tag let's say elders helps LaF kill a suicider in a netting set. And the suicider then suicides on elders + LaF 2 - 3 sets in a row. Does it justify that? If so let me know.

You have a problem with the term aggressor:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/aggressor

Anything else you said has no relevance to this case, this thread or anything else for that matter. Do better.

And what about LaF killing potential suiciders in untags pre-emptivly? We've seen you do it. Does this pre-emptive action justify that suiciders suicide you pre-emptivly?

This has never been done without very good reason, such as pacts to suiciders that already hit us, ops prior, known suiciders country names or finding them in the leaderboards to belong to players who suicided us the set before.
When we spend netting turns of our best and most active netters you better believe it is for a damned good reason.
One mistake comes to mind in the past 2.5 years that I have been here, ONE, and that was not any of our heads leading. And I take great care at reminding the Syko that lead this Kill run that he made a mistake every now and again. :)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 4th 2019, 18:25:35

Makinso:

No I don't think there is anything wrong with the decision that was made regarding karnage's country. LaF would make the same decision (that we need to have it killed). My point is only that you can't expect a country you are trying to kill to roll over and timidly allow you to kill it. You should fully expect the country owner to try to defend/save their country if they can, and if you can't kill it in one swoop, you should damn well expect it to unload on you/your tag if it gets the opportunity.

Mrcuban comes across as whining about Karnage not laying down and just resigning to his country being killed. He is acting as though Karnage has ruined PDM's/his reset by having the audacity to fight back against an attempt to kill him.

Well... Of course the country is going to try to defend itself if you give it the opportunity to (e.g., try to kill it but don't finish the job). To argue that trying to defend your own country from dying is somehow "toxic" I think is delusional. That was my point.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Jul 4th 2019, 18:52:22
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 23:45:41

Originally posted by allbymyself87:

=P

Looking at doing an open beta (or maybe alpha) testing on some of the initial concepts + new mobile interfaces within the next week or two. qz has made some progress with the remaining API endpoints I need for the UI and that was the final blocker for my work. :)

There will still be lots of tweaks, improvements, bug fixes, etc but we can at least put it in players' hands to try out.

I'm hoping to have the majority of the coding done by end of summer and be well into content improvements and such.

Well that sounds interesting for sure.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 23:51:00

Let's put it in perspective and move away from metaphores, because that seems to allow people to not actually react to the factual situation but only react to the metaphor?

Interesting way to build a case, first you say move away from metaphores, then you go straight back to a far-fetched metaphore, as if we should forget that it's your dreamt up scenario that has nothing to do with what we were actually talking about.

A country we are hitting will have to be considered free to retaliate should it wish it. LaFs policy has always been that if we are the aggressor on an untagged and if that untagged hits back ONLY on the country that hit it(assuming the retals are fair and not like 40 ABs for a landgrab), we will not spend a single turn helping our member because that member is pulling the rest of us down and should improve his game. It's written in our landgrab policy and has been as long as I been here. The Aggressor is never free from retaliation.

Whatever else you are talking about is just nonsense and has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

PDM might have been right to hit Karnage, but Karnage certainly has the right to proportionatly retaliate anyone who hits him, as does everyone.

You have a problem with the term aggressor:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/aggressor

Anything else you said has no relevance to this case, this thread or anything else for that matter. Do better.

This has never been done without very good reason, such as pacts to suiciders that already hit us, ops prior, known suiciders country names or finding them in the leaderboards to belong to players who suicided us the set before.
When we spend netting turns of our best and most active netters you better believe it is for a damned good reason.
One mistake comes to mind in the past 2.5 years that I have been here, ONE, and that was not any of our heads leading. And I take great care at reminding the Syko that lead this Kill run that he made a mistake every now and again. :)

Was not really buidling a case just wondering about LaF stance/logic on untags entering the war. As the way you are promoting Sykos behavior towards PDM makes it seem that getting attacked by police justifies him attacking the policing force. <-- You promoting syko's behavior sounds like Syko's first wrong (stepping into a war as an untag/spamtag, being in a tag under a different alias that you dislike, while being affiliated to the tag that's warring against them) seems okay to you Gerdler/LaF?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 0:01:00

As shady or less shady than xyle?

To be clear, if it was indeed a big scheme, i think kinda lame. Thumbs down on scammer stuff. I don't like it either way and would like both to recognize their own.

Neither have so far but it looks grimey.

Pdm shouldn't have policed tho. For sure. Because you can expect people to fight back. Kill your enemies like real men instead of forcing police that you know cant handle it. We had to do it to xyle today.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2019, 0:05:47
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 0:21:46

Derrick y u got super boner for xyle

archaic Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 0:23:22

Originally posted by Mister Ed:
For somebody that claims to be leaving, MrCancer sure seems to be actively staying in this stupid forum scuffle. Seriously, go away, stay away, and quit dragging PDMs name in the mud with your fake PDM tag.

You were never a part of the real PDM, your actions have never represented what Comwood, Detmer, TAN, Auspiggy, Drow, Balin etc stood for, and all you have done was ruin the name that many before you worked hard to build.

No one will miss you, please GTFO and let PDM return to the peaceful slumber of death where it belongs.

I see what everyone means by toxic....

When it comes to what this POS imposter has done with the tag he stole from a beloved clan that a lot of people worked hard to build the reputation of - you're damned right I'm toxic. He DOES NOT represent PDM, he never did and all he did was drag PDMs name through the mud. He was never in PDM he literally plucked the name out of a list of historical tags and turned it into a fluff show.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 0:54:09

Originally posted by Buch:
Derrick y u got super boner for xyle

He talk a lotta smack on us and not backin it up. Tryna get him to quit again so sof will be my friends lol. He dun like losing or dying so i just makin a big scene when he does. It usually works. Dont tell him tho. If he comes back after this death he gonna treat his members bad and they will at least be a bit more bite sized. Don't even mind admitting it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2019, 1:03:12
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 1:23:31

Oh ok just don't kill me ok bud

sinistril Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 1:35:02

How can you kill Death itself?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 1:43:59

Yeah np buch. U r supreme leader. I couldn't kill u if i tried.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 4:30:19

Buch is like old blue on old school

sinistril Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 6:47:46

You're my boy, blue

Buch Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 13:38:35

The supremest of all leaders

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 14:03:09

And what about LaF killing potential suiciders in untags pre-emptivly? We've seen you do it.

isnt it SoL who a few times have decided to just kill every single untagged on the server?

Karnage XZ

Jul 6th 2019, 14:30:52

Originally posted by enshula:

And what about LaF killing potential suiciders in untags pre-emptivly? We've seen you do it.

isnt it SoL who a few times have decided to just kill every single untagged on the server?
they also killed a bunch of small netting alliances and claimed they won a big victory.
Do as I say, not as I do.

bizzy Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 19:58:32

Originally posted by Red X:

Damn

Cuts Deep!
Is this entire quitting thing over a single country or am I missing something.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 20:19:01

Far as my history board goes Enshula twice.

Once while Rage tried their "Ninja Vanish".
The other I have no idea wasn't there for it.