Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 7:14:07

Originally posted by sinistril:
Still not sure why a 6 member netting tag would agree to police a 200 member grudge war

Originally posted by Neil:
One could just stay off AT? The people (derrick and carnage and to a lesser extent marshal) making AT toxic don't have an impact and aren't important in the rest of the game.

It's funny the lenses we see things through. I only joined this war because a SoF member talked fluff (then didn't show up). I'd rather not have played this set as I like a lot of people on the other side. People like primeval, ironx, vamps are all players I'd drop everything to help if they asked me. On the other hand, me and Karnage, as an example, have been enemies for at least a couple years now. The difference is he wasn't on a mission to get more enemies. I'm guessing I'm not the only one that came back for that reason.

Karnage is a toxic player when he wants to be, sure, but he clearly has an impact. Laf has shown that if you go low, they'll go lower, in order to protect their ability to net. Karnage is one of the people they call in for that (even if they don't explicitly ask him). He's a decent player and by all accounts and good war chat leader. No impact?

Derrick is a good player and good war chat leader, and he's also well connected. He's well hated, sure. But you can rarely have a war on alliance without people joining a side either for or against Derrick. No impact?

Not good to come back after what? 10 years? And then immediately underestimate your enemies because you spend too much time on AT. Both of these players are impact players for good or bad and whether you like or dislike them.

Technically we only joined this war because sol fsed us and somehow we managed to kill the fluff talker anyways too. It all seemed silly to me because i have so many friends over there too. And for what its worth i see some people come back i frown on. Old colors on both sides that made my stomach churn just thinking about what could be done to win if this gets any grosser. Maybe in that way cuban is correct. And i hope the shenanigans like that never ever come back.

From where i stand, someone talked trash on us, we talked it back, and then they called in allies to hit us seemingly just because i run my mouth, and got their asses handed to them for it. It all just seemed really naive (including the decision for pdm to police. Full on rookie hour) and the war was over before it ever began us...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 4th 2019, 7:17:49
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit