Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 4th 2019, 18:25:35

Makinso:

No I don't think there is anything wrong with the decision that was made regarding karnage's country. LaF would make the same decision (that we need to have it killed). My point is only that you can't expect a country your trying to kill to roll over and timidly allow you to kill it. You should fully expect the country owner to try to defend/save their country if they can, and if you can't kill it in one swoop, you should damn well expect it to unload on you/your tag if it gets the opportunity.

Mrcuban comes across as whining about Karnage not laying down and just resigning to his country being killed. He is acting as though Karnage has ruined PDM's/his reset by having the audacity to fight back against an attempt to kill him.

Well... Of course the country is going to try to defend itself if you give it the opportunity to (e.g., try to kill it but don't finish the job). To argue that trying to defend your own country from dying is somehow "toxic" I think is delusional. That was my point.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Jul 4th 2019, 18:49:26. Reason: grammar/errors
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit