Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 1:07:00

Now that the tk is complete, I have to say. Monsters and laf walled and broke and built like the top war clans in the game. It was my pleasure leading alongside xyle, enshula, gains, gerdy, Hash, and the dozens of others who chipped in to help (especially when i would get drunk and pass out during target selection).

Really good war guys. We had a really great time this set. Hope to rope you guys into another one sometime soon.

And again. Congrats. Job well done and war well faught.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 1:16:08

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man that's exactly what i was saying yesterday.

*sigh*

Imag is obviously invited to our side and we'll kill PDM together. Not having pdm is the entire reason sol took rage so now the war is lopsided, as predicted, in sol's favor by 15 members.

If sol had active leadership they would have been in contact with pdm outside of the last 24 hours before the war. Im not mad. Im just saying.

Get your fluff together. Seriously. Asking 58 to kill 72 in 18 days is borderline impossible. Either you wanted that and angled toward it poltically instead of a fun war, or you were lazy again and made a mistake again. Just plz stop doing that <3 everyone else

in b4 58 kill 72 in 18 days

Almost as wrong as you were about Russian collusion!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 1:27:10

Well fought war on all sides! Our combined chat was always a good time!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 1:29:19

Now that the tk is complete, I have to say. Monsters and laf walled and broke and built like the top war clans in the game. It was my pleasure leading alongside xyle, enshula, gains, gerdy, Hash, and the dozens of others who chipped in to help (especially when i would get drunk and pass out during target selection).

Really good war guys. We had a really great time this set. Hope to rope you guys into another one sometime soon.

And again. Congrats. Job well done and war well faught.

You're not supposed to drink your profits....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 1:29:54

Hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 3:05:43

Not to soon, same time next year yeah?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 3:59:24

Winter activity is always better for war. This is the beginning of the slow season for most of us. I usually angle toward smaller wars in the summer.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Apr 7th 2019, 4:05:23

Didnt derrick used to hate laf?

wasnt the purpose of elders existing to destroy laf?

i missed how derrick ended up sucking laf's toes while in retirement. Welp, less than 4 more days til hibernating again for me.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:13:00

LI, SOL has still never been fsed by elders and somehow we've faught about 20 times. If you need to understand why it's a necessity for me to have allies than you really were gone the whole time.

SOL broke pact with me 2 sets ago. And then hit me for talking about it last set. So like......consider that. I don't want sol as enemy. I cant explain why weve been fsed 8 times in last 13 sets by you guys. That seems like an internal question tho.

I never wanted sol as enemy. Sol decided they wanted to be a bigger enemy than laf. What am i supposed to do? FS laf while sol fs me every set? Gotta pick yer battles bro. And sol picked us. Not the other way around.

I never even took a revenge set to fs you guys after you fs us 8 times because we won 5 of them lol. Anymore i just wait for you guys to hit us and then try to find a way to win. Thats been like that the entire time you were gone.

Also several sol members have told me that they are butthurt about the way i talk about sol after you guys have been trying to destroy elders for 2 years, because they thought we were friends. But that doesn't help me ever get in contact with an active FA.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 4:24:34
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:27:21

Braaaaaap ride hard die soft
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:30:19

That's alllllll before i start speaking about all the positive things laf was doing with elders, from dealing with fallout lcn runion suiciders to even individual sets. I can even say laf has killed suiciders on elders in the last 2 sets without us asking. They were fully attempting to reach out and be our ally while you guys were doing the above.

It's so strange to me that SOL people don't understand why elders think you guys can fluff off. You did this. Half my friends play in sol. I don't get why you keep hitting us but you won't win and you can for sure go fluff yourself until you get a decent FA who actually gives a fluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 4:42:43
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:39:54

Jesus stfu already dont get this fool going again.

We never broke pact.. Farmer somehow became your spokesman when yall were sucking up stone penis and signed yall up for the damn thing as we've already spoke about. Yet you come on AT like you dont know or we never spoke about it.. Stop the drama queen fluff already bra :/
Catch me on ir c

LightBringer Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 4:49:25

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Shooter McGavin blew a 4 stroke lead to give Happy Gilmore the championship.
Hello

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:50:02

Bro. Because it's so hard to contact me that i need a spokesperson in stones.

Gtfo.

Thats why I said fluff off until you get an active fa. We could talk about our problems privately if you ever get one.

Until then, all i see is sol targrting elders, and going so far as to break pact, for fluffing ever now.

And if you wanna admit your mistake in not contacting me two sets ago, you need to admit your mistake hitting me last set and realize your whole campaign against us is a product of lazy fluffing leaders.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 4:58:29
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:52:43

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 5:01:49

Chist man. It's not like im asking for reps for when y'all fluffed up. Not like im threatening to fs you after you fs us 8 times. I fully don't fluffing get it. Im still down to be chill You guys just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided to be fluffs to us for years.

And again it sounds like you just mad I'm talking about it publicly but i still ain't had a real sol fa contact me. Other than when DLA caved and gave me a pact y'all probably gonna break for next set to hit us again for no reason. I'll be literally waiting for that because thats what i expect to happen.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 5:14:29
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 5:32:44

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Jesus stfu already dont get this fool going again.

We never broke pact.. Farmer somehow became your spokesman when yall were sucking up stone penis and signed yall up for the damn thing as we've already spoke about. Yet you come on AT like you dont know or we never spoke about it.. Stop the drama queen fluff already bra :/

U SUCK
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 5:41:18

Ikr. I believe it if these dudes honor pact next set. That would be a start. And I'll believe it when i see it.

Here i was tryna give props to laf and monsters and someone gotta run they mouth.

Seriously great job guys. You did well enough to have one thread about it stay on point. Monsters had best HPM at the time of tag kill and goddamn it that's worth a thread without our drama on it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 5:47:07
See Original Post

Saraphrim Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 5:45:13

Its that quality target selection that won SoL the war... oh wait...

Karnage XZ

Apr 7th 2019, 9:43:10

SoL had some great wallers on their side and the numbers advantage. The stock in SoL was not as bad as many presume. Being that I am the one who spied all SoL and Stones market ops and most of the regular ops before the war began. I have a true account of how prepared they were. Target selection was poor, they had the resources to break but chose to save it for stonewalling instead. Well if you would have used your stock to break down the dangerous targets, you wouldn't need as much stock to stonewall. PDM should have been more committed to the server war if they had made a promise to participate in it. For the record at least 15 LaF countries began the war with zero stock. It was the big guys who carried us through the war in terms of breaking power and activity. All in all, great job in the war to both sides, I had a good time and I think the war went fine. Our leaders even made accommodation for SoL's side by giving up rage which many of us were not too happy about but it made the war more interesting and fun.

I'm curious to know what the other sides leadership thought about our sides preparedness and strategy.
Do as I say, not as I do.

trumpoz Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 10:50:51

Bro. Because it's so hard to contact me that i need a spokesperson in stones.

Gtfo.

Thats why I said fluff off until you get an active fa. We could talk about our problems privately if you ever get one.

Until then, all i see is sol targrting elders, and going so far as to break pact, for fluffing ever now.

And if you wanna admit your mistake in not contacting me two sets ago, you need to admit your mistake hitting me last set and realize your whole campaign against us is a product of lazy fluffing leaders.

Derrick dont try and reason with SoL........ there aint no reasoning with stupid. It doesnt help that they are douchebags.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 7th 2019, 13:30:28

LI, SOL has still never been fsed by elders and somehow we've faught about 20 times. If you need to understand why it's a necessity for me to have allies than you really were gone the whole time.

SOL broke pact with me 2 sets ago. And then hit me for talking about it last set. So like......consider that. I don't want sol as enemy. I cant explain why weve been fsed 8 times in last 13 sets by you guys. That seems like an internal question tho.

I never wanted sol as enemy. Sol decided they wanted to be a bigger enemy than laf. What am i supposed to do? FS laf while sol fs me every set? Gotta pick yer battles bro. And sol picked us. Not the other way around.

I never even took a revenge set to fs you guys after you fs us 8 times because we won 5 of them lol. Anymore i just wait for you guys to hit us and then try to find a way to win. Thats been like that the entire time you were gone.

Also several sol members have told me that they are butthurt about the way i talk about sol after you guys have been trying to destroy elders for 2 years, because they thought we were friends. But that doesn't help me ever get in contact with an active FA.

Wasn't this an arranged friendly war? So why is politics being brought up now like it was an enemy war?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 7th 2019, 13:31:06

Oh! And congrats LaF side.
Back to my netting set!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 13:34:15

He gonna have that fluff engraved on his tombstone..

'SoL broke pact'
Catch me on ir c

Karnage XZ

Apr 7th 2019, 13:36:13

Originally posted by Shweezy:
He gonna have that fluff engraved on his tombstone..

'SoL broke pact'
you threatening to kill him shweezy? dayum!
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 14:01:36

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
SoL had some great wallers on their side and the numbers advantage. The stock in SoL was not as bad as many presume. Being that I am the one who spied all SoL and Stones market ops and most of the regular ops before the war began. I have a true account of how prepared they were. Target selection was poor, they had the resources to break but chose to save it for stonewalling instead. Well if you would have used your stock to break down the dangerous targets, you wouldn't need as much stock to stonewall. PDM should have been more committed to the server war if they had made a promise to participate in it. For the record at least 15 LaF countries began the war with zero stock. It was the big guys who carried us through the war in terms of breaking power and activity. All in all, great job in the war to both sides, I had a good time and I think the war went fine. Our leaders even made accommodation for SoL's side by giving up rage which many of us were not too happy about but it made the war more interesting and fun.

I'm curious to know what the other sides leadership thought about our sides preparedness and strategy.

Yeah. There was at least a couple in sol that had greater stocks than any laf. In the old days it would have been a classic battle of production vs stock (because i do believe sol had more). Two different philosophies and when i think back, ordinarily stocks win those wars. But you're correct. A lot was held by guys for walling and target selection largely avoided killing the top production laf countries with top stocked sol breakers. Most clans have just stock warred recently so we haven't seen a production war strat in a while.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 14:03:39
See Original Post

table4two Game profile

Apr 7th 2019, 14:07:15

Well done to SOL for putting up a very respectable fight. Really solid activity and never gave up the fight. You've earnt my respect and I would fight along side you guys any day.

Props to the LaF guys for running the WCs. Smart decision making and well organised runs. Great bunch of guys.

Got love for both sides.

Rouger

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 15:41:47

Mercs were the turning point!! Good fight to both sides and lots of fun this set!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 19:25:10

Thanks for the fun everyone. I have enjoyed this reset a lot. Been fun leading warchats again, ive missed it.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 19:52:28

Haha. Don't miss it too much bro. You may find yourself in elders fighting laf again 😂😂

Also LI, having a fmr elder and a great personal friend of mine as don of laf helps.

Academus Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 8:11:36

Well done

mrcuban Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 8:42:10

Good war guys. At PDM we are lazy average netters but we enjoyed the war chats, and being involved in whatever capacity we could.

Well done to all parties!

Makinso Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 14:24:23

I fully don't fluffing get it.

Summs it all up right there.
No questions asked :) no comments needed.

#Couldn't resist

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Apr 13th 2019, 22:33:25

Good times!!