Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 14:01:36

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
SoL had some great wallers on their side and the numbers advantage. The stock in SoL was not as bad as many presume. Being that I am the one who spied all SoL and Stones market ops and most of the regular ops before the war began. I have a true account of how prepared they were. Target selection was poor, they had the resources to break but chose to save it for stonewalling instead. Well if you would have used your stock to break down the dangerous targets, you wouldn't need as much stock to stonewall. PDM should have been more committed to the server war if they had made a promise to participate in it. For the record at least 15 LaF countries began the war with zero stock. It was the big guys who carried us through the war in terms of breaking power and activity. All in all, great job in the war to both sides, I had a good time and I think the war went fine. Our leaders even made accommodation for SoL's side by giving up rage which many of us were not too happy about but it made the war more interesting and fun.

I'm curious to know what the other sides leadership thought about our sides preparedness and strategy.

Yeah. There was at least a couple in sol that had greater stocks than any laf. In the old days it would have been a classic battle of production vs stock (because i do believe sol had more). Two different philosophies and when i think back, ordinarily stocks win those wars. But you're correct. A lot was held by guys for walling and target selection largely avoided killing the top production laf countries with top stocked sol breakers.