Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2019, 4:13:00

LI, SOL has still never been fsed by elders and somehow we've faught about 20 times. If you need to understand why it's a necessity for me to have allies than you really were gone the whole time.

SOL broke pact with me 2 sets ago. And then hit me for talking about it last set. So like......consider that. I don't want sol as enemy. I cant explain why weve been fsed 8 times in last 13 sets by you guys. That seems like an internal question tho.

I never wanted sol as enemy. Sol decided they wanted to be a bigger enemy than laf. What am i supposed to do? FS laf while sol fs me every set? Gotta pick yer battles bro. And sol picked us. Not the other way around.

I never even took a revenge set to fs you guys after you fs us 8 times because we won 5 of them lol. Anymore i just wait for you guys to hit us and then try to find a way to win. Thats been like that the entire time you were gone.

Also sol members tell me that they are butthurt about the way i talk about sol after you guys have been trying to destroy elders for 2 years, because they thought we were friends. But that doesn't help me ever get in contact with an active FA.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 7th 2019, 4:22:16
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit