Verified:

da_bears Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 16:37:52

isnt in the war anymore.

Quit hitting them as im not fighting any war with IMP...

dabears

Jul 5th 2018, 16:52:48

ok i know some of you thats viewing are imp, as i stated above im not hitting IMP

Edited By: dabears on Jul 5th 2018, 16:57:29

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 17:02:20

can da_packers or da_vikings still hit you?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 17:05:04

this is a joke right? isn't at war "anymore"

1526,1528 and 2190-2199 were all tagged LoC and were all actively hitting the IMP tag this set

those countries listed above comprise 80% of the 'loner' tag

commander1972 Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 17:05:32

gooooooo da _raiders

da_bears Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 17:08:33

yes they did hit IMP but when i saw it was maybe 2-3 people in loc hitting i decided to leave

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 5th 2018, 17:31:49

All originals that were tagged LoC will be killed.

If any restarts want to live, we can talk directly.

da_bears Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 17:35:30

so instead of hitting countries that are actively hitting you, you choose to hit countries that have nothing to do with the war?

da_bears Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 17:36:08

but anyway how can i reach you?

commander1972 Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 17:40:30

1-888- da-bears

but really.... you hit in a war , now you want out

c'mon man , dont be such a wussy

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 18:45:49

Delete yourself and start over .
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Sherita Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 18:52:29

hmmm

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 5th 2018, 19:17:40

I'm on vacation so limited IRC but that's the best way. We'll chat about it.

Or you can reach out to DarkPrince and he can fill me in - he's on the council.

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 19:20:51

Vaca where : hopefully a hole somewhere :)

Edited By: Donny on Jul 5th 2018, 19:24:25
See Original Post
ICQ-105967052

Desperado Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 20:35:12

Originally posted by Donny:
Vaca where : hopefully a hole somewhere :)

just yo mommas hole :P

btw.. there IS a function on here, where you can message other people privately, and they can reply at their leisure :P

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 5th 2018, 21:11:10

Originally posted by Desperado:

btw.. there IS a function on here, where you can message other people privately, and they can reply at their leisure :P

And rob our fanclub of the trolling? That's just inconsiderate.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 21:39:45

Originally posted by da_bears:
yes they did hit IMP but when i saw it was maybe 2-3 people in loc hitting i decided to leave

I know the feeling. Hopefully IMP will give you some respite.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 21:50:41

Agreed. I feel for him. It's tough. When he quit he had approximately half (5k of 11k) of LoC's total hits in a 160 country tag. Maki had 4k and the other 128 countries averaged 7 hpc. His primary active time is about 5am for Maki so it's unlikely the two of them ever saw each other hitting. If I was just a member of a tag that size performing like that I'd jump ship too.

He gave it a solid 5 day go and when no one in his tag showed up to join him, he decided to quit hitting.

Honestly just tag ICD bro. I can vouch this is a good dude.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2018, 22:21:34
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 21:51:54

Btw dabears. We can't all join imp or there won't be any fun wars ever again lol

This one was a disappointment but maybe I can pry some guys away from life in the fall. It's easier then.

And yes I am implying that I haven't given up on attempting to make a close fun loss or win on this server yet. Over 40 members were involved in this war in some capacity whether they hit or not. If we can find a way to make it close between all of us I think we have the recruitment tool for a big one that isn't so effing boring. Though imp maybe ran off some of my crew permanently lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2018, 21:56:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 22:23:22

And yes. Hawk's dog imo counts as a man.

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 23:04:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Btw dabears. We can't all join imp or there won't be any fun wars ever again lol

This one was a disappointment but maybe I can pry some guys away from life in the fall. It's easier then.

And yes I am implying that I haven't given up on attempting to make a close fun loss or win on this server yet. Over 40 members were involved in this war in some capacity whether they hit or not. If we can find a way to make it close between all of us I think we have the recruitment tool for a big one that isn't so effing boring. Though imp maybe ran off some of my crew permanently lol.

well if IMP wouldn't hide every time theres a challenge. maybe it could have been interesting.
ICQ-105967052

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 23:32:16

Yeah. Even at the beginning of the set i wasnt buying that imps upper echelon believed they only had 80 countries despite their members seeming to think so.

I think they knew with hawk, at least one of his pet rabbits plus at least two untagged/solo tagged strings were on their side. While the members may've thought it was 80 i think prime knew for sure it was closer to 150-170. Theres a couple late arrivals (vamps playing the role of hawks wife, sin playing the role of hawks sexy nurse and the guy in imp with the low 3000s playing the role of primes last prostitute that turned out to be a man) that they weren't necessarily banking on. Which put numbers around 250 to 170ish. If you scale that down it's like 19 vs 12. Hardly the gangbang that I've heard impers call it but whatever.

I know if elders and sof at 15 this set in 1a get challanged by a tag 25-35% larger than us I'm probably going to just laugh at them before we beat them without doing any sort of nonsense. And if we lose we'll make it an adventure and it will be fun and memorable. This is neither of those things. I guess I just have more faith in ironx and hawk's abilities than do their ffa leadership.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2018, 23:39:32
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2018, 23:39:22

You got us.

At any given time Imp has between 300 - 400 countries spread out among different clans in ffa.
Some play untagged like bots and mimic what bots do. Reading code seems to help.
Others play in 1 man clans, established clans, and nooby clans. This way we always ensure we have the drop on anyone.

Depending on who you talk to, Imp also has tools that they used to track high value targets. I.E. Raging budda came back to play this set, and we already had his numbers added to the enemy list.

Imp does not play by the traditional role that most FFA clans play by. We allow our members to have freedom, and go where ever they like. If they dont want to participate in a war, fine by us, but if needed they can be called back into service.

If you read any of that and believed it, you are a dolt.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 23:56:45

All I'm saying. In the last year I've had more fun on express when Ebert and I had a very public netting competition run off the rails when enemies of both of us came to ruin it.

We scored 6 kills between us in that short set. Ebert won out untouched the following set. He nearly doubled me up lol

I've had more fun in at least 4 of the last 6 wars in 1a including last set where we lost but battled to the last. Mostly I remember some dazzling walls by the likes of Dragon, ingle, Gerdler and porter.

I've had more fun on team battling it out with zig or zag and having commandos and Gerdler absolutely school us with walls for 2 weeks and although we won the war they prevented tk and gave us one hell of a run.

Aside from my top 5 finish here where I overflowed thousands of turns, nothing comes to mind as even remotely memorable or super fun on FFA. My only aim is to change that. The speed of the server is plainly set up to be more fun and memorable than any of the above nonsense. While this set I'd see as a disappointment in that way, regardless of what side I was on, I am hopeful that it is possible despite the servers volatility.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 6th 2018, 0:06:13
See Original Post

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 6th 2018, 1:43:49

summer set big wars are almost always a disappointment
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Jul 6th 2018, 1:57:34

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
summer set big wars are almost always a disappointment

AAAAAHHHMEEEENNNNNE
ICQ-105967052

Jul 6th 2018, 2:43:53

i said almost :P

weiner face
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2018, 3:48:37

You're a disappointment to your children. Haha.

Serve me up Crip

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 6th 2018, 9:59:21

Imagine how many of LoC would of jump shipped in the first week if they knew IMP true numbers? at least by splitting the tag in half they attempted an FS.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Jul 6th 2018, 11:40:00

technically IMP fs in this shin dig lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2018, 11:45:47

Well... Imp fs cc

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2018, 11:47:47

Karma and loc fs imp

Dev encouraging it

Jul 6th 2018, 11:48:57

exactly :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2018, 11:49:42

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
exactly :P

And I missed the snipe. You need to slow those hits down.

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2018, 14:50:14

... Which put numbers around 250 to 170ish. If you scale that down it's like 19 vs 12. Hardly the gangbang that I've heard impers call it but whatever.

Either 2 weeks is long enough for serious amnesia or we have some terrible historians here.

These posts, on the other hand, are getting highly repetitive. I guess if you say the same thing at least ten times here it automatically becomes fact. Perhaps it should be on the wiki.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2018, 19:05:04

No prime. I didn't forget that you only had half of your guys tagged 2 weeks ago. You're right it is repetitive.

Crips right tho. I think there's a better chance for a good one in the winter.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 6th 2018, 19:07:07
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jul 6th 2018, 21:58:32

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You got us.

Depending on who you talk to, Imp also has tools that they used to track high value targets. I.E. Raging budda came back to play this set, and we already had his numbers added to the enemy list.

So basically your running a script and getting away with it.. No surprise there.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2018, 22:09:23

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
You got us.

So basically your running a script and getting away with it.. No surprise there.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Did you read down to the bottom, or are you using the pick and choose method?

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Jul 6th 2018, 22:14:23

You got us.

Deep down, everybody wants to tell the truth, because only that will set you free.

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2018, 22:29:36

So tell me how this script would work?
Curious on how you think it would detect a country that hasn't received any defends or sent attacks.

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2018, 23:45:19

... I think there's a better chance for a good one in the winter.

You know where to find me/us.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 0:31:40

You got us.

Deep down, everybody wants to tell the truth, because only that will set you free.

I've never once actually loaded a country of mine in FFA I use Tesla's autonomous AI to play for me.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Karnage XZ

Jul 7th 2018, 6:18:32

So tell me how this script would work?
Curious on how you think it would detect a country that hasn't received any defends or sent attacks.
You tell us how it works. How am I supposed to know, I did things all manually!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 6:35:04

Yeah. Even at the beginning of the set i wasnt buying that imps upper echelon believed they only had 80 countries despite their members seeming to think so.

I think they knew with hawk, at least one of his pet rabbits plus at least two untagged/solo tagged strings were on their side. While the members may've thought it was 80 i think prime knew for sure it was closer to 150-170. Theres a couple late arrivals (vamps playing the role of hawks wife, sin playing the role of hawks sexy nurse and the guy in imp with the low 3000s playing the role of primes last prostitute that turned out to be a man) that they weren't necessarily banking on. Which put numbers around 250 to 170ish. If you scale that down it's like 19 vs 12. Hardly the gangbang that I've heard impers call it but whatever.

I know if elders and sof at 15 this set in 1a get challanged by a tag 25-35% larger than us I'm probably going to just laugh at them before we beat them without doing any sort of nonsense. And if we lose we'll make it an adventure and it will be fun and memorable. This is neither of those things. I guess I just have more faith in ironx and hawk's abilities than do their ffa leadership.

Well, CC had almost 100 (thought I saw 96) members before it disbanded, KARMA 54, LoC almost 150.... it wouldn't be asking IMP to fight a war vs a clan 25-35% bigger... it'd be like asking Elders this set to take on both LaF and SoL straight up. So a 4:1 number advantage. That'd be even more boring. The way IMP did it actually gave you ingredients for a fun war, the problem was that CC was inactive and LoC lacks an ability to dig deep. If either CC was active, or LoC upped their game, this war would still be raging. Blame them. Lol

And if you want a fun war next set let's arrange something when I'm back.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2018, 19:40:12

Yeah. You hit my 250 straight on. I'm merely pointing out, between at least two of the tag hoppers and at least two market were part of the assumed war effort from day one.

As in imp was well aware that they were at least over half the size of us. (32+32+80=142) and that's me saying they possibly didn't know 4 whole strings were coming which have pushed the true totals closer to 250 vs 190-210. I think by the time the war started at least 2 more (those 2 early 3000 strings started playing roughly a week before the war and one can safely assume that they started with the intention to join the war, albeit a bit behind. But no more behind than loc's day one rainbows). So the assumed numbers for imp should have been roughly 170-250 if you weren't counting on the late strings and PANLV.

Make sense?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2018, 19:55:23

Although you are correct in saying that loc and cc dropped the ball as much as anyone else. Essentially everyone but me, syko, Donny and mob were kinda meh. Some KARMA hung around while the war was still interesting but disappeared when it got boring. I don't fault them for that. It is extremely boring now and there's a ton of set left lol.

I think I said in an earlier post that I think if imp played it square this is around the time the tides would be turning in their favor with just their assumed 170 going from the beginning. I don't think with imps quality that we'd win but it would've been closer for longer and thus more fun.

Donny Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 20:12:35

I’m jus tucking around , maintaining my 300m nw with dying everyday . Kinda halarious actually
ICQ-105967052

Karnage XZ

Jul 7th 2018, 20:50:17

I’m jus tucking around , maintaining my 300m nw with dying everyday . Kinda halarious actually
True Im the one basically killing two originals a day. Target me. I'm more dangerous. Donny's just being an annoyance to you guys. Plus I still have two originals left, so with that in the air, we are not technically defeated.

Donny Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 23:27:28

True Im the one basically killing two originals a day. Target me. I'm more dangerous. Donny's just being an annoyance to you guys. Plus I still have two originals left, so with that in the air, we are not technically defeated.

its so funny. because at turn 30 on the restart its the EXACT same size LAWL.
ICQ-105967052

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2018, 4:31:52

ha!