Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 23:56:45

All I'm saying. In the last year I've had more fun on express when Ebert and I had a very public netting competition run off the rails when enemies of both of us came to ruin it.

We scored 6 kills between us in that short set. Ebert won out untouched the following set. He nearly doubled me up lol

I've had more fun in at least 4 of the 6 wars in 1a including last set where we lost but battled to the last. Mostly I remember some dazzling walls by the likes of Dragon, ingle, Gerdler and porter.

I've had more fun on team battling it out with zig or zag and having commandos and Gerdler absolutely school us with walls for 2 weeks and although we won the war they prevented tk and gave us one hell of a run.

Aside from my top 5 finish here where I overflowed thousands of turns, nothing comes to mind as even remotely memorable or super fun on FFA. My only aim is to change that. The speed of the server is plainly set up to be more fun and memorable than any of the above nonsense. While this set I'd see as a disappointment in that way, regardless of what side I was on, I am hopeful that it is possible despite the servers volatility.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 6th 2018, 0:02:15
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit