Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 23:32:16

Yeah. Even at the beginning of the set i wasnt buying that imps upper echelon believed they only had 80 countries despite their members seeming to think so.

I think they knew with hawk, at least one of his pet rabbits plus at least two untagged/solo tagged strings were on their side. While the members may've thought it was 80 i think prime knew for sure it was closer to 150-170. Theres a couple late arrivals (vamps playing the role of hawks wife and the guy in imp with the low 3000s) that they weren't necessarily banking on. Which put numbers around 250 to 170ish. If you scale that down it's like 19 vs 12. Hardly the gangbang that I've heard impers call it but whatever.

I know if elders and sof at 15 this set in 1a get challanged by a tag 25-35% larger than us I'm probably going to just laugh at them before we beat them without doing any sort of nonsense. And if we lose we'll make it an adventure and it will be fun and memorable. This is neither of those things. I guess I just have more faith in ironx and hawk's abilities than do their ffa leadership.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2018, 23:36:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit