Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 16:21:50

Whatd we do to you recently?

Link Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 16:45:26

Who cares lol. He dies. They'll all die when they pop up.. beside he was in abc the whole time lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 18:02:17

Oh i didnt know that... maybe i wouldnt have bothered him the first time around

Buch Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 18:46:14

Y what happened ?

nimrodix Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 19:26:48

Well he Abed you buch lol
I never saw his name in abc.
Looks like a lot of farm land out there.

Buch Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 20:03:22

So he did.... Oh well happens every set in team.. I must leave good impressions on people here

nimrodix Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 8:43:20

He is making ya look bad.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2016, 11:38:01

Just because it says JayR... Haha, nevermind.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Buch Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 14:00:47

Nah he just has tiny penis syndrome

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 16:31:02

is that what that symbol in the car stands for and here I thought it was for monitoring tire pressure good thing to know now that cars can detect those on the road with tps then :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 17:25:01

Told ya,.. Elders always needs 2 clans vs an active player.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 17:41:31

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 17:46:38

Elders vs V.

hits 1,394 kills 5

I had 1000+ defends on one country and your clan killed 5 countries? I'm sorry, that's not active...

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 17:56:17

Thats elders vs V and W

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 18:00:47

You know celphi. You like to cherry pick your information. You dont see the forest from the trees.

Suiciders this early on are always hard to kill because its pre 700 turns.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 18:02:35

Also, whats the harm in having lots of friends? Hes a suicider... idgaf if we used 100 countries on him.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 18:08:57

Nothing wrong with friends. /shrug. Great job on bi-clan teamwork.

I wasn't the one claiming my clan doesn't need help from other clans.

Oh,, I didn't think I needed to add the other.

Elders v. W
hits 658 kills 2

That's still not active. 329 hits per kill isn't active. That's like walling one maybe two times. It's probably your best kill as a clan solo, but it's still weaksauce.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 9th 2016, 18:35:57

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 18:11:19

Originally posted by Link:
And we never asked anyone for help ever. Wanna try that again? we will get the kill lol easily

A bit inaccurate, don't you think?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 19:06:30

List all of your team server kills here.

Itll be short. Shouldnt take long

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 19:10:07

Dwight Schrute!!!!

Celphi is Dwight Schrute in the flesh.

carkeys Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 19:12:11

how do you attack a player?

Edited By: carkeys on Jan 9th 2016, 19:19:22
See Original Post

killa2

Jan 9th 2016, 19:16:43

bonus

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 19:25:48

Originally posted by carkeys:

With kindness

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 22:38:57

send them poisonous flowers :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2016, 22:51:38

Originally posted by carkeys:

click on "War Room" on the left hand side of game screen and there is a fairly decent tutorial at the top that should answer the basics.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Link Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 23:36:50

Originally posted by Celphi:
And we never asked anyone for help ever. Wanna try that again? we will get the kill lol easily

A bit inaccurate, don't you think?

Nope. 100% accurate. Never asked anyone for fluff. And any 3 if us could easily kill you at this point. But keep living in the past like the loser you are lol. Self deleting, cheating little fluff. Your opinions mean nothing here. We all know what you ate and what your aren't capable of. Suiciders have no rights.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 23:44:12

Show me where in the rules where it says you CANNOT attack as a single country and then self-delete. /crickets

I'm capable of defending against your entire clan's attacks. History proves it. I'm capable of duoing and killing an Elder. History proves it.

I'm a boss on this server. You better recruit all your friends, resources and coordinate a war party with another clan to defeat me.

You can try to downplay it, but the fact still remains. You all are a bunch of noobs mashing an attack button who have no idea how to war. Hell you'd all be still attacking with 0% military strategy if it weren't for me. And to think, Dissident argued with me about that too, haha.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 9th 2016, 23:49:53

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:24:11

You are honestly nothing. You are clinging to the past like a tick on our bags and it's hilarious. Facts are facts. You aren't capable of doing fluff to us. Can't even keep a tag for 2 sets. You have no fluffing idea how to war, and every time you try, you make a fool of yourself and the entire server laughs at you. You are a blind narcissist that has delusions of grandeur and no friends. So keep liking at the stats from the past and pretending that it somehow reflects our tag as it is today.. but your seriously nothing but a bitter ex girlfriend that won't stop bothering us lol. Have fun believing your fantasy LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 0:28:04

Is 15hrs recent enough for you Link?!

=========================================================================

15 hours ago
Dandelion (#11) attempted to bomb your airbases! You killed 357 enemy spies.

15 hours ago
You lost 0 jets when a local airbase blew up!

15 hours ago
Dandelion (#11) attempted to bomb your airbases! You killed 363 enemy spies.

15 hours ago
You lost 0 jets when a local airbase blew up!

Dandelion is an Elder. You do realize, you actually have to OWN jets to blow up jets right? Noob Warriors.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 10th 2016, 0:32:22

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:32:18

LOL! Hahahahaa funny. That countries dead tho huh.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:33:58

your whole opinion hinges on that one time that you stonewalled us. I'm sorry to say it, but that is insufficient evidence.

you should also look up the definition of "noob" because i don't know how long you've been playing, but it hasnt been since 1999. Every one of our players has been doing it for a decade or more. We've been warring since before you found your own fluff.

As for "I'm a boss on this server. You better recruit all your friends, resources and coordinate a war party with another clan to defeat me." YES PLEASE. SO MUCH THIS. but you're too much of a coward to show yourself. We play openly in the same tag every time. People always know where to find us but you like to hide somewhere. you probably joined some netting tag to hide yourself and then you're going to drag them all into a war that they dont want. It doesn't really matter to us. In the end, I try not to think too much about you. We are just gonna play our game and kill suiciders. If you hit us or not is very very irrelevant. You will die like the rest of them.

Thankfully, we have friends in this server as well. If we fall behind on the suicider duty, enough players on the server hate suiciders that they will probably come and help as well. BUUUUT, you'll call us noobs for not doing it all on our own. You can say that and idgaf.

please get hit by traffic in the next year. bye.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 0:37:52

noob
nouninformal
noun: noob; plural noun: noobs

a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

I don't see anything about length of play in this definition. An experienced player would know that you need to OWN jets to use BOMB AIRBASES.

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:40:40

you dont need to own them to use the op, you need to own them for the op to be effective

/celphi
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:47:21

its just classic celphi cherry picking small mistakes. nothing to see here.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 0:50:52

I could write ALL day about the nooby mistakes you make... but i got a family to spend time with. so ya... put on a blindfold and go for a walk.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 1:12:26

Hey, you're the one who told me to look it up.

Originally posted by Dissident:

you should also look up the definition of "noob" because i don't know how long you've been playing, but it hasnt been since 1999. Every one of our players has been doing it for a decade or more.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 1:23:00

Elders functions sorta like the British did during the American Revolution. They use their numbers & massive resources to their advantage; but, their war methods are archaic and useless vs active players.

They systematically load their muskets to the drum while the (Americans) minutemen just snipe them off one by one from trees & sh*t.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 10th 2016, 1:25:12

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 1:28:40

How can you stand there talking about anyone war methods with the paste eating fluff you pull
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Soy Sauce

Jan 10th 2016, 1:29:22

why don't you put together a team and fight 5 vs 5 with elder?

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 1:32:12

Originally posted by Soy Sauce:
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 1:52:19

Originally posted by Soy Sauce:

Why?

I had a team of 3, and while we were at war with Book:
1. Elders spammed us with spy ops
2. Elders attacked us with 2 clans. (Elders & xBaDx).

I had a team of 5, and while we were at war with xBaDx:
1. Drunksex used negative spy ops on us
2. Drunksex LG'd my clan members multiple times.
3. Elders spammed us with spy ops.

I again, had a team of 5, and while at war with xyz:
1. Elders spammed us with spy ops.
2. Elders attacked us with 2 clans. (BElders & Elders).

They avoid fighting 1v1 against strong clans. The one set we were poised to have a fair 1v1, they had Bug (country #6) as a planned suicider, but we decided not to play that set.

Every time, they secretly recruit help (and it's not Link), (it's most likely Dissident), then they swear up and down it wasn't planned.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 10th 2016, 2:03:52

Soy Sauce

Jan 10th 2016, 2:06:25

I'm saying why not just war 5 vs 5 AGAINST elder in the beginning.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 2:15:45

Because they don't fight fair 5v5 dude. Did you just skip everything I just typed?

Colo Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:41:20

Seriously fluff you drunck... it is 1000% your fault for bringing this piece of fluff back to team.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:42:00

Bullfluff he knows he wouldn't stand a chance. He would be the one making sure suiciders fluffed us up before the war. fluffin guy always acting like we call in other people. We have given belders and ancients the green light to help us kill a coalition and now suiciders but that's the only time we even gave a go ahead for others to hit with us,(apart from when it was Sparta, ds and elders. Which was more a mutual thing and kc's work lol) and even then we didn't ask them. I promise you that if you would agree to the 5v5 that your countries would go un molested. We will even vow to kill anyone that touches you. I'm pretty sure there are enough people that would want for that war to happen, that it could go smooth. But it would require you calling off your puppies from ankle biting as well. You act like we were ever in a fair war then had help come in and it's not true..almost every war we have ever had, we have been at a huge numbers disadvantage.

We started killing you from rage over tt with 3 of us and you logged on. Then the other 2 came and got you when you were on.. Then whatever the other tag was decided to jump in.. not our doing.. And that was forever ago... We are a different tag now entirely...

We never claimed to be good, we just enjoy killing.. And we like being killed.. Which if I remember correctly, pissed you off lol.We don't care if we win or lose a war, we just want to kill fluff and have fun. Your always trying to ruin that aspect for us lol. So if you really want to, let's put our n00b war machine against your spy ops and ab blitzcraig and see which pile of dust is bigger at the end.. any set you choose. Any fs time. You can design the whole damn thing.

Edited By: Link on Jan 10th 2016, 2:46:14
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 2:49:39

Link, if that were true, then you would have killed #6

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/907/6

Elders however attacked every other non-tagged clan except for #6. When I pointed it out on the boards, BUG(#6) then tagged himself "Fritz".

Dissident knew all along it was Bug & so he steered your clan not to attack him. Bug was going to suicide us the one set we were poised to have a 1v1. Go figure.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:52:43

And you attacked us while at war with xyz. Not the other way around. People op us while we war every set. Wtf do we care. We don't panic and attack them and claim it's their fault lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 2:54:21

And last set you 2v1 Rybka. But you say since we were an alphabet that it was fair game to 2v1 us. There's always an excuse.

You keep saying it's my clan, but Rybka has never coordinated with another clan to double team another clan. In fact, we have made it mandatory that other clans not involve themselves in our wars. Rybka doesn't need a handicap.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:55:03

We weren't gonna have a 1v1 that set.. but it's regardless

Can you please get out of the past. fluff all that jazz. Song for an arranged war. If what your saying is true, we will fluff you over and then the whole server would see it so what's stopping it from happening. No more talking about the past
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 2:56:09

And you attacked us while at war with xyz. Not the other way around. People op us while we war every set. Wtf do we care. We don't panic and attack them and claim it's their fault lol

We did NOT attack you while at war with XYZ. Reread the declaration of war with XYZ. Our ceasefire was made BEFORE any attacks on Elders; however, your clan [Elders] spammed our clan with multiple spy ops while we were at war with XYZ.