Verified:

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:57:09

Rybka vs Elders anytime you want. We can finally out it to rest. Publicly made, arranged war. We will make sure no one we know gets involved in any way
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 2:57:59

Irrelevant. Point: you attacked us first. Ops aren't attacks
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 2:59:31

Ops aren't attacks? We basically had to stop our war with XYZ prematurely and prepare for your 2v1. I know why you all decided to declare war on all the alphabets. You wanted help against us. SO dont lie.

Originally posted by Dissident:
you had to know we were coming man. we've been bouncing ops off you like a ping pong machine for a few days...

lol
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:01:15

Correct. Can you even for a second get out of the past?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:03:02

Random quotes from random threads out of context mean little and less to me. I'm trying to arrange a fair fight for the future. Not rehash stale points. I don't care about any past set or thread right now lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:16:17

the Elders had no intention of attacking Rybka first. We did spy ops to gather intel on ALL of the abc coalition to see what we would be up against because we expected all you to band together and crush us. We hoped that would happen.

Instead, nobody could get their shyte together. If you attacked us "prematurely" that was your decision, not ours. spy ops are not harmful therefore not acts of war... you KNOW that because we've had this discussion before. YOU attacked Elders knowing full well that Elders and Belders were working together to burn down the house.

It would have been prudent for you to have gained assistance from your coalition buddies before engaging us... but you decided to send some (lol) ABs at us, self delete, and do negligible damage.

If you want a 5v5 war, you got it. make your tag and we will make ours. It'll be at centre ice next set and we will settle this once and for all.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:25:27

You had a chance last set. Why the hell would I try a 4th time? All that would happen is Drunksex would attack us and you'd be like-- we didn't coordinate it.

Dissident you you've already said it before. Ping ponging spy ops from your clan is an indication of attacks to come. Why do you try to deny their importance now?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:28:57

And your spy ops on us happened before your declaration of war on everyone-- so don't try. All your ops occurred while we were at war with xyz. You, Drunksex and BElders all spamming us with spy ops on same day while we were at war. What's the point of playing on server as a team of 5 when three clans are coordinating together as an alliance?

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:31:57

You never tried once. Every set you played we intended to leave you alone until you pissed us off. This is different. Next set. Rybka vs Elders. No interference from either side.Your chance to prove you know what war is in this game and prove that we're the noobs you claim we are. Bringing up the past proves nothing and accomplishes less.

You say your a boss? We call Bullfluff. We say you have no idea how to war. Let's see who's closer too the truth.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:35:33

a boss.... lol. most purples and self deletes ive ever seen, so ya... you boss dawg.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:39:02

Haha-- you just want another opportunity to triple team rybka. You had the chance to declare war on us last set. Hell drunk even urged you to., but you all went the weaksauce route.

See my other thread to know what really happened.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:39:49

No we didn't. You attack xyz.. ffs get out of your weird past
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:45:00

fluff your other thread and ever past set. If you can't war us because you know you'll lose or because you can't get the 5 after leaving them to die then just say it. We are offering you the 1v1. And your hiding again. This time behind your weird made up past lol.

If you honestly think we would jump you (which is a comical notion, the whole server knows we would wipe the floor with you) then accept and prove it. And the whole server can see we are the big pack of lying bullies you paint us out to be
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:47:08

Dude-- I'm not the only one. Remember a player named Reckless?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:48:24

A completely different clan., and a player who didn't even like me-- agreed with me.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:49:06

No I don't. Get out of the past. I'm done talking about old Bullfluff with you man.. it's like talking to an elderly person with dementia who thinks is still 1949..

Talk about now and the future or do us all a favor and just shut the fluff up
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:50:17

I know you can do it McFly
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:52:20

Every set-- some clan is going to be victimized by your clan. And it's 99% of the time going to be some defenseless clan who was only trying to net on TEAM. Your clan deserves every suicide as possible.

I'd rather hear dissident whine about getting ankle bitten than for me to invest time organizing a clan only to be dbl / trp teamed. I point out set after set why your clan can't fight 1v1 fairly.

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2016, 3:53:30

so grow a set and put a stop to their tyranny already
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:54:08

You even have mods in your pockets., lol. ^^

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:56:10

it's true, we have victimized SO many teams. It's awesome and hilarious about the butthurt.

I think this all comes from butthurt celphi. You could have gone to Z, uUu, and T for help in defeating Elders and Belders.

Instead you... LOL...... ABed and self deleted BEFORE we could fire a shot.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:56:15

Dissident has been playing for decades--- but only since 5 sets ago has his clan truly transitioned to a 'real war clan'. Lol!!

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:57:33

I think I know what happened there. someone on your team got the wires mixed up and prematurely fired shots at us. you got mad (maybe a bit scared) and self deleted out of frustration. That's how I view a self delete- angry german kid/ragequit.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:57:47

That's just it Dissident. We don't play Alliance on TEAM.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:58:10

I played in 1a since 1999 and started playing in team nearly 2 years ago.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:58:35

then why did you join the ABC coalition if you didn't want to be part of an alliance. numbnuts

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 3:59:40

Ask Drunk what I told him when he wanted us to attack Elders--- I told him rybka wouldn't do it unless rybka could do it solo. (With zero interference).

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:59:49

elves isn't in our pockets... he's just a normal person who is sick of your weak assed beaking.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:00:42

It was designed to allow members in it to be protected from multi-clans from attacking you. It wasn't designed as an offensive coalition.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:00:58

well celphi... you clearly miscalculated. You knew Elders and Belders were playing together, it was obvious. and you went in kamikaze style and blew yourself up before you hit the ground.

you'd have made a terrible Japanese pilot.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:01:43

If you build a tower and claim to be supreme... we will knock it down or make you prove it.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:01:48

I'd make a terrible Japanese pilot? Is that supposed to be an insult?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:03:06

ok... just take 10 minutes to collect your thoughts into a post of substance. I'm going to go get a coffee and ill be right back. Can I get you anything? an ice cap for your hurt butt?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:04:41

Sure, get some ice packs for those ankles!

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:08:09

LOL. Why is suiciding fun for these folks. I don't get it.. it's the very first indication that killing us just simply isn't an option.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:08:55

Well offer stands if you grow some balls. If even pay the miss for a private server that set. For just the 10 of us
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:11:48

Are you saying that your clan governs who Drunksex can attack?

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:14:32

Who the fluff said anything about drunksex
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:17:05

lol. its like he reads every other word...

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:17:29

celphi... your attacks are weak. you must be a 1. g4 player

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:17:43

Then how can you guarantee no interference?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:20:26

we tell people what we are planning and they stay out of it. We had an arranged war with V a couple sets ago (as ive already stated), ask them if we played fair. weezy, drunck, rome, jjterrico, and undertaker i think were in V.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:20:55

I'm almost positive they would want to see how our war came out lol and I think they want a fair fight with is as bad as err want one with them but for that we need cleaner ankles lol. And I also said I would offer to pay the mods for a private server for just the 10 of us
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:21:48

ya... just add it on to the other monthly fees we pay the mods.

ermm...

nevermind.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:21:50

That's how serious I am. I have been deleted to kill you.. And now I will pay cash to do it one more time .. just to watch you delete yourself and make a neww excuse
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:22:34

I'd do a private server war.

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:23:45

In nearly 2 years we have attacked netting tags no more than 5 times. So stop with that crap. Put up our shut up
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:25:11

Someone get me in touch with the people needed to make this happen please. Maybe we can get one with bots to hello with the market and help with done land.. I don't care either way. I'd love to make this happen
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:25:53

But there's no way DS would stay out. As soon as they'd see our clan walking all your GS/BR they'd start LG'ng / spy oping / attacking us.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 4:26:38

ABs & spy ops > walled GS / BRs